AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: So what are your favorite seasons xD?
Spring 28 22.95%
Summer 23 18.85%
Autumn 28 22.95%
Winter 43 35.25%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-08-31, 11:23   Link #81
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

I love Autumn, the weather is just perfect for me. After that my favorite is Winter, I much prefer the cold over the heat.

I hate Spring and REALLY hate Summer, because of the heat, humidity, allergies, bugs, and the sunshine. Not a huge fan of sunshine...

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 11:34   Link #82
PrincessFrani
TsuruyaxMikuru Worshipper

I would Winter. There is Christmas, New Year's eve & Day, the cool weather, the snow, putting on many layers of clothes whenever it gets freezing cold, and nice hot cocoa. Maybe I should move to Alaska, Switzerland, or Sweden. Lots of low temperatures there.
PrincessFrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 02:06   Link #83
Furuno
Fuwaaa~~~
*IT Support

Send a message via Yahoo to Furuno
So, living in a tropical country, I've only experienced dry and rainy season, which both are hot So I believe that I like summer...

Check my Blog / Thread / Twitter for some random stuffs...
Furuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 04:45   Link #84
Theowne
耳をすませば

Winter. I'd rather be cold than warm (you can add layers to fight off the cold. When it's hot, there's only so much you can do....). Plus, I like snow.

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Theowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 15:01   Link #85
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theowne View Post
Winter. I'd rather be cold than warm (you can add layers to fight off the cold. When it's hot, there's only so much you can do....). Plus, I like snow.
But but but, at least I don't catch cold in summer >.<
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 15:09   Link #86
Alchemist007
*Author

Summer colds must suck. (people get'm from leaving the AC on)
Old 2009-09-01, 16:06   Link #87
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theowne View Post
Same here

And you can catch cold in summer
Old 2009-10-21, 13:42   Link #88
Narona
Emotionless White Face

[random rant about the weather]

The weather really starts to become a bit cold, and bad here.

I miss the end-of-spring / summer season

[/random rant about the weather]
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 14:28   Link #89
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
I love spring and summer. I hate the cold, so I don't like winter at all. I don't mind autumn so much, but I despise winter. Summer and spring are so nice and warm and full of life.
Old 2009-10-21, 14:37   Link #90
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
I love Spring. To me, that's absolutely the best season of all year because we're just coming out of the freezing winter and the feeling of warmth is more than just welcome. Trees begin to grow leaves again, the sky returns to being a clear shade of blue rather than the dull gray, flowers start blooming again, and I can start going out much more often.

I especially love spring when I'm at home. Outside my house, you can clearly see Mt. Etna, and it looks especially beautiful when it's snowcapped and you can clearly see it because there aren't any clouds. It's most definitely a sight worth seeing. During spring, it's as if the world returns to life after the deep slumber of winter.

I love summer also. I love the hot weather and the sunshine, and I can go swimming anytime I please. The only thing I don't like about summer is that I burn up as easily as roast chicken. Put me under the sun for five minutes and I'm already as red as a stoplight. That's pretty much the only thing I have against summer, but otherwise, it's great times.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 15:19   Link #91
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart

My favorites are also spring and summer. I love being in the sun and love doing anything that's related to being in the sun. We have a lake house and we're there a lot during the spring and summer, we live in Florida, so we're about 30 minutes away from the beach, we also have a few nice sized rivers about 10 minutes from my house, too. I just feel like there's not enough for me to do during the winter, even though our winters aren't nearly as cold as they are up north, I still end up getting restless cause I hate the cold, so I'm not out and about as much.
K_Babyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 17:51   Link #92
gaffer7

Well, I generally prefer cold seasons, I guess the feeling of being cold and bundling up nice and warm beside a toasty fireplace (heater these days) beats the fanning myself in summer when the temperature just won't go down. The weather being too cold, however, makes it really hard for me to get to lectures in the morning as I just don't want to leave my bedcovers, so Autumn temperature works well for me. I also find it the prettiest season, the leaves changing colour and falling around you, very picturesque.
Old 2009-10-25, 17:55   Link #93
mit7059

When I was a kid Winter was always my favorite because I played hockey but nowadays I would say summer because it so much less stressful without school! This past summer and the summer of '07 were probably the best periods in my life so far.

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
mit7059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 23:16   Link #94
prometheus126
king of the fire

Location: The land of tourist traps, old people and oranges. oh! and also spaceships!!
I despise the heat with a passion, yet I live in florida of all places. I choose winter.
prometheus126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 03:12   Link #95
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
i love spring and summer because its festival season in Australia. i love the fact that when i go for a surf i dont have to wear a steamer anymore.

but then again in Australia its AFL (Australian football) season in winter so really i cant pick a favourite season.
Old 2009-10-26, 13:50   Link #96
Estelvice

I love spring the most. It's not too cold nor too hot either.
Old 2009-10-27, 04:43   Link #97
xKeen

Is having different seasons fun?I've been stuck in this country with only two common weather,glaring hot sun and moody rain.(Never been to countries which have seasons)
xKeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 13:48   Link #98
Dragonbow0

Winter, becuase i don't melt in the heat.
When its cold you put on more clothes, but when its hot you cant take your skin off can you?
Dragonbow0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 23:31   Link #99
imbehindyou
turn around...

Winter!
Unfortunately where I live it doesn't snow. And I like snow. Unless it's like massive and massive and massive amounts of snow falling and falling and falling and falling...

And you get this warm.. fuzzy.. nice feeling when you get into a warm bed when it's cold.

yuuki kanade @ fortune arterial
imbehindyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 23:50   Link #100
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Winter. I love cold weather, and I adore snow. Nothing better than coming inside from the cold and enjoying some nice hot chocolate. Simple enough reasons.

However, there's no season that I really dislike, as all seasons have their charming aspects.