AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-12-19, 05:05   Link #1641
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
this is why i think the laws regarding relationships (all levels) is farked up.... (on mid, what are they even? age magic is a pandora's box)

"but but but she was...." then there's "well she's legally..." x_x

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 05:24   Link #1642
Aaron008R

Don't think too much about it. You'll get a headache...

If you want an easy way out, just say, "It's magic..." (Not that it's gonna help you from getting thrown to jail...)

Anyway, I like the VA's they picked for Vivio's harem... and Miura. X3 I do hope they can make a soundstage for Vivid. Or much better, a fighting game! The tournament format in Vivid plus the mostly ground-based combat makes for interesting material for a more traditional fighter game. I dunno if I'd like it as a standard 2D fighter or more along the lines of a semi-platformer, though.

Anyways, I want Itou Shizuka for Victoria, Iguchi Yuka for Harii and Hanazawa Kana for Sieglinde. >:3

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2011-12-19 at 07:17.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 07:09   Link #1643
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Anyways, I want Itou Shizuka for Victoria, Iguchi Yuka for Harii and Kanazawa Hana for Sieglinde. >:3
What are you doing?!?! YOU WOULD DESTROY THE UNIVERSE WITH MOE!!!

()

In any case, I do think a 2D fighting game would fit better

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 10:58   Link #1644
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
[B]

In any case, I do think a 2D fighting game would fit better
BlazBlue Sprites with Touhou Fighters game mechanisms.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 19:02   Link #1645
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Quote:
Don't think too much about it. You'll get a headache...

If you want an easy way out, just say, "It's magic..." (Not that it's gonna help you from getting thrown to jail...)

Anyway, I like the VA's they picked for Vivio's harem... and Miura. X3 I do hope they can make a soundstage for Vivid. Or much better, a fighting game! The tournament format in Vivid plus the mostly ground-based combat makes for interesting material for a more traditional fighter game. I dunno if I'd like it as a standard 2D fighter or more along the lines of a semi-platformer, though.

Anyways, I want Itou Shizuka for Victoria, Iguchi Yuka for Harii and Hanazawa Kana for Sieglinde. >:3
Who ever created that magical skill should be thrown in jail... hehe

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 05:14   Link #1646
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
I just hope that it's like StrikerS.... 24 episodes xD. Or 5 OVAs xD.
Old 2011-12-20, 05:19   Link #1647
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Anyway, I like the VA's they picked for Vivio's harem... and Miura.
Oh, don't worry, Miura will be added to the harem soon as she's going to fight Vivio very soon and there's no way she can pass throug her plot armor xDU.

Quote:
X3 I do hope they can make a soundstage for Vivid. Or much better, a fighting game! The tournament format in Vivid plus the mostly ground-based combat makes for interesting material for a more traditional fighter game. I dunno if I'd like it as a standard 2D fighter or more along the lines of a semi-platformer, though.
A 2D fighting game will be awesome xD! The PSP games looks good but ViVid's fighting style will look much better on hot bloded 2D battles! (i was never a big fan of 3D, too much space to escape/hide). Plus, that way we can have animated special intros when two related characters face in battle xD! It's only a dream fior now but ViVid is getting better and better with each chapter so i can dream xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 13:10   Link #1648
Key Board
Carbon

Mamiko Noto as Einhart is so damn weird

Mamiko Noto plays character that are either very gentle or very creepy

does not compute
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 13:31   Link #1649
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Mamiko Noto as Einhart is so damn weird

Mamiko Noto plays character that are either very gentle or very creepy

does not compute
Sattelizer el Bridget tell us otherwise.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 13:47   Link #1650
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post

A 2D fighting game will be awesome xD! The PSP games looks good but ViVid's fighting style will look much better on hot bloded 2D battles! (i was never a big fan of 3D, too much space to escape/hide). Plus, that way we can have animated special intros when two related characters face in battle xD! It's only a dream fior now but ViVid is getting better and better with each chapter so i can dream xD
Give Vivio or/and Einhart a Dust Loop.
Old 2011-12-20, 18:28   Link #1651
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Sattelizer el Bridget tell us otherwise.
That's why I brought this up

she was awkward as Satella

Satella's a doormat outside of fights anyway
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 02:06   Link #1652
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Chapter 24 out in english.

Only real tidbit is that Seig [likely] uses Strike Arts.
Old 2011-12-25, 09:46   Link #1653
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Where did you get that? All I got was that Mica was learning to use Strike Arts to face Sieg.

Anyway, not too interesting of a chapter (although I find my expectations distorted a bit since I know the awesomeness to come). Miura is another loli Strike Arts user, nothing really setting her apart. Oh, I guess the fact that she seems to be gathering mana like Starlight Breaker, but in her feet, is somewhat interesting. And she has a punching attack with "Hammer" in the name (wonder who she learned that from? ;p)

Star Saber has an interesting name, though; almost as if it should have a sword form.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 10:04   Link #1654
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Where did you get that? All I got was that Mica was learning to use Strike Arts to face Sieg.
No, the text's pretty clear here. "For the past year I kept training and learning new techniques to use against strike arts, all to defeat that girl."

She's learning to counter strike arts to face Sieg, which means Sieg uses strike arts.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 23:26   Link #1655
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Star Saber has an interesting name, though; almost as if it should have a sword form.
I think it refers to Miura's legs being her "swords" as magical blades appear on them when she performs her devastating Starbright Blade attack. Tough i admit it'll be really cool if Miura do have a real sword to handle xD.

What? I have a weakness for swords xD

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-12-26, 09:24   Link #1656
mega1987
GregOS Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I think it refers to Miura's legs being her "swords" as magical blades appear on them when she performs her devastating Starbright Blade attack. Tough i admit it'll be really cool if Miura do have a real sword to handle xD.

What? I have a weakness for swords xD
*looks at Aki extremely sharply.*
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 21:24   Link #1657
Sunder the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
She just wouldn't have to use it any more. It loses all purpose when Vivio's real body matures to that level.
Or rather, by then it has fully served its purpose, because she's spent the most formative years of her life learning how to fight with her adult frame.

That's my fanon for why the Belkan rulers designed that bit of magic.

Well, that, and the fact that it helps young heirs defend themselves better against adult attackers.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 22:42   Link #1658
OmegaBlazeJYGBSP

Hmm gives the good question as to why the four girls all have adult forms...
And how, since when, and what not.
Unlikely to be answered though.
OmegaBlazeJYGBSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 22:48   Link #1659
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

I also like that explanation, the fact that so far only royal blood mages seemed to have full acces to said magic reinforces the theory(Of course, Rio will be the exception to this).

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-12-28, 00:59   Link #1660
Sunder the Gold

Maybe Rio learned it from Vivio? She also had a quality Device to help her puzzle it out and control it.

Corona didn't have a Device until the trip to the Alpine home on Supool, and her fighting style wouldn't benefit as totally from an Adult Mode, since she's primarily a golem-master.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vivid