AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-09-03, 15:09   Link #41
bankia1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I think Sasuke could beat Itachi if he bides his time. After all, once Itachi goes blind from overusing his MS, won't he be an easy target?
Don't under estimate a person who obtained the sharigan at the age of 8, graduated from the ninja academy at the age of 6 or 7, i forgot and pretty much became a ANBU member at the age of 13.

You think itachi wouldn't improve his skills? He might be training for this very day!

Tobi is Madara's CLONE, Madara tell Pein the Akasuki leader, to pair him up with Dediara, knowing that Itachi will try to assinate him (thats why he created the name "Tobi"). The main point of Madara joining the Akasuki is so that he can spy on his little brother Sasuke (without itachi knowing) , hoping that some day, Sasuke will surpass itachi (he will i garantee it). Thats why when Dedaria fought Sasuke, Tobi didn't help rather to act "scared" so he can see Sasukes skills. Itachi's life goal is to kill Madara.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-09-05 at 11:14. Reason: do not double post
bankia1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-03, 15:21   Link #42
Nameless

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankia1234 View Post
Tobi is Madara's CLONE, Madara tell Pein the Akasuki leader, to pair him up with Dediara, knowing that Itachi will try to assinate him (thats why he created the name "Tobi"). The main point of Madara joining the Akasuki is so that he can spy on Itachi and his little brother Sasuke, hoping that some day, Sasuke will surpass itachi (he will i garantee it).
You have a vivid imagination Mr. Uchiha fan. But I'm sorry, that's too far fetched for even a regular Uchiha fan to sail with that flag.

Tobi has the powers of Madara, but him being an Uchiha probably has absolutely nothing to do with him being in Akatsuki. He wouldn't care about the Bijuu or Pein's success or failure if he was just there to spy on Itachi.

If he was there to spy on Itachi, he is powerful enough to not need to be in Akatsuki.
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-03, 15:25   Link #43
bankia1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
You have a vivid imagination Mr. Uchiha fan. But I'm sorry, that's too far fetched for even a regular Uchiha fan to sail with that flag.

Tobi has the powers of Madara, but him being an Uchiha probably has absolutely nothing to do with him being in Akatsuki. He wouldn't care about the Bijuu or Pein's success or failure if he was just there to spy on Itachi.

If he was there to spy on Itachi, he is powerful enough to not need to be in Akatsuki.
Madara needed a way to gauge Sasuke's Sharingan, its growth, and its potential. He lucked out with Deidara going suicide bomber since it gave him the opportunity to get rid of the Tobi persona.

Itachi probably knows Madara's ambitions and if Madara gets Sasuke involved Itachi won't hesitate to kill Madara. If anything Itachi wants Sasuke as strong as him in order to take out Madara. So it was in Madaras best interest to stay undercover.

But this is just assuming Itachi's words to Sasuke about the 3 potential MS users was directly refering to Madara. If Itachi is just going off the secret of the Uchihas and never really met Madara but knows his spirit is around, then Madara is really playing the hell out of Itachi and Sasuke which makes the Tobi persona make more sense. Oh and i like thee way you called me a "Uchiha fan" lol
bankia1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-03, 18:23   Link #44
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankia1234 View Post
Don't under estimate a person who obtained the sharigan at the age of 8, graduated from the ninja academy at the age of 6 or 7, i forgot and pretty much became a ANBU member at the age of 13.
I'm just saying a blind man (yes, even Itachi, you uber-fans out there) wouldn't stand much of a chance against Sasuke, that's all. And don't be deluded. If Itachi goes blind, history or not, he'd still be a sitting duck. He relies too much upon his sharingan. Without it, and without his sight, he's screwed.
Old 2007-09-03, 18:30   Link #45
tatami
back in black

but he is not yet blind.and seems like this uchiha thing is coming to an end. on purpose or not itachi will loose to sasuke...and the story will move on.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-03, 20:59   Link #46
Phiinx

who really knows what will happen, i mean they both seem pretty strong either way... and the reason Itachi uses a bushin to fight Sasuke.. is because you know how if you release the jutsu then it brings back the information to the user..
than he might be getting info on sasuke abilities so he can try and counter them..
Phiinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 03:41   Link #47
tatami
back in black

by the way what itachi used was not a bunshin.
Old 2007-09-04, 08:25   Link #48
kodok_balls

why im always tired when people talkin sh!t about sharingan. what is actually sharingan ?? particularly MS. it's just powerful genjutsu and powerful tools to see chakra and anylize jutsu rite. can you guys write down what is so special about this eye.... or a copy jutsu maybe ?
if sharingan is that invincible.. why is sasuke dying when fight deidara... and deidara actually found the way through to overcome sharingan.. ( he is actually fools sasuke ) . so, why you guys stil think that itachi is invincible... my prediction is sasuke won the fight. perhaps by some assistance from hebi. finally I can see the long waited ending for the itachi is the strongest crap thing.... hell yeaahh..

note: not mention Uchiha madara. he is different story
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 11:29   Link #49
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodok_balls View Post
why im always tired when people talkin sh!t about sharingan. what is actually sharingan ?? particularly MS. it's just powerful genjutsu and powerful tools to see chakra and anylize jutsu rite. can you guys write down what is so special about this eye.... or a copy jutsu maybe ?
if sharingan is that invincible.. why is sasuke dying when fight deidara... and deidara actually found the way through to overcome sharingan.. ( he is actually fools sasuke ) . so, why you guys stil think that itachi is invincible... my prediction is sasuke won the fight. perhaps by some assistance from hebi. finally I can see the long waited ending for the itachi is the strongest crap thing.... hell yeaahh..

note: not mention Uchiha madara. he is different story
The Sharingan has essentially become a haxx. The fact that it can see chakra and help to copy/predict movements makes it essentially impossible to defeat. Sasuke wasn't anywhere close to death in the fight against Deidara, until he had to Chidori himself to defuse the microscopic bombs. The whole rest of the fight, he was in complete control. Even when Deidara thought he was winning, they spoiled it by showing a HUGE picture of Sasuke's eyes, followed by a devastating punch to the jaw for Deidara. The only time Sasuke was ever in real danger was right before Deidara self-destructed, and then he was able to use his Sharingan to cast genjutsu on one of the most powerful summon creatures, and then use a space-time jutsu (of sorts) to remove himself from harms way. I'm not saying Sharingan isn't cool, but it's a total haxx. If the only person who can fight a Sharingan user with the hope of winning is another Sharingan user, then I say ditch that crap and move on to something else.
Old 2007-09-04, 12:50   Link #50
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
The Sharingan has essentially become a haxx. The fact that it can see chakra and help to copy/predict movements makes it essentially impossible to defeat. Sasuke wasn't anywhere close to death in the fight against Deidara, until he had to Chidori himself to defuse the microscopic bombs. The whole rest of the fight, he was in complete control. Even when Deidara thought he was winning, they spoiled it by showing a HUGE picture of Sasuke's eyes, followed by a devastating punch to the jaw for Deidara. The only time Sasuke was ever in real danger was right before Deidara self-destructed, and then he was able to use his Sharingan to cast genjutsu on one of the most powerful summon creatures, and then use a space-time jutsu (of sorts) to remove himself from harms way. I'm not saying Sharingan isn't cool, but it's a total haxx. If the only person who can fight a Sharingan user with the hope of winning is another Sharingan user, then I say ditch that crap and move on to something else.
you don't gey my point rite ? you are just the same with those sharingan crap thing fanatics. sasuke would die actually if he didn't chidoried himself against deidara. and what? he got trapped by deidara rite. it is his smart ass saved him. fast thinking like shikamaru.it means.. deidara beat his sharingan feature in this context.
and... I just try to throw some confuse to sharingan fans by hoping that sasuke will beat itachi. and.. the result is as i predict, your last sentences maybe reveal it.
THe point is... why all the sharingan fans still assuming that no one in naruto stronger than itachi ? or itachi is invincible or something.. crapppp. yeah yeah... another fans...
Old 2007-09-04, 13:13   Link #51
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodok_balls View Post
you don't gey my point rite ? you are just the same with those sharingan crap thing fanatics. sasuke would die actually if he didn't chidoried himself against deidara. and what? he got trapped by deidara rite. it is his smart ass saved him. fast thinking like shikamaru.it means.. deidara beat his sharingan feature in this context.
and... I just try to throw some confuse to sharingan fans by hoping that sasuke will beat itachi. and.. the result is as i predict, your last sentences maybe reveal it.
THe point is... why all the sharingan fans still assuming that no one in naruto stronger than itachi ? or itachi is invincible or something.. crapppp. yeah yeah... another fans...
I'd dignify that with a respone if I could understand any of what you just said. Anyway, Sasuke was never trapped by Deidara, with the exception of the microscopic bombs Deidara infused in him. And that was apparently a dumb trap, because it took Sasuke all of about 3 seconds to find an exit. The point of a trap is to keep your enemy confused and confined for an extended period of time so you can find a weak point an eliminate them. If you can get out of the trap in a matter of moments, it's not a very good trap, or a trap at all.

Deidara did not defeat Sasuke in any context. Microscopic bombs would have effected anyone, and the fact that Sasuke could see them with his Sharingan makes them pointless anyway.

Finally, Itachi is not invincible. Nor is Sasuke, nor is any other character in the Narutoverse. However, Itachi is undeniably strong. He can cast genjutsu with one finger, he can trap people in an illusionary world and torture them for days, yet make them feel the effects in a split second. He can also use ridiculously powerful techniques like Amaterasu (remember, those flames burned through the stomach of the fire-breathing toads from Mount Myoboku(?sp?)). Whether someone can defeat him or not has yet to be seen so at this point, yes, he is invincible. Whether Sasuke can defeat him or not is unknown, but will hopefully be revealed soon.

Oh yeah, one more thing...I don't know how you think I'm a Sharingan fan-boy from my previous post, but perhaps you should look up the words haxx(use a gaming/posting dictionary) and crap (a regular dictionary should be fine).
Old 2007-09-04, 20:14   Link #52
itachi29al

well i think itachi might be able to win without MS. Let look at sasukes options.
1. Chidori moves, well assuming that with the sharingan itachi has copied a lot of moves i would say he has a strong wind move in his arsenal to deal with it.
2. Genjutsu, dont think it will work on the expert.
3.Fire moves, he knows the ever burning black fire.
4. Any other jutsu picked up, see that Itachi has the fastest seal making abilities, i mean the sharingan could not follow them, i thin he will be able to send his jutsus back at him before he knows what hit him.
5. Taijutsu, i would say thier speed and streangth is about even, when itachi fought kurenai she went flying away from him and in a nano seconde he on he again. From that distance she could barely block. And she coudnt even see the second punch. Even if not he still has the speed to get away and cast rapid jutsu.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 00:34   Link #53
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
I'd dignify that with a respone if I could understand any of what you just said. Anyway, Sasuke was never trapped by Deidara, with the exception of the microscopic bombs Deidara infused in him. And that was apparently a dumb trap, because it took Sasuke all of about 3 seconds to find an exit. The point of a trap is to keep your enemy confused and confined for an extended period of time so you can find a weak point an eliminate them. If you can get out of the trap in a matter of moments, it's not a very good trap, or a trap at all.

Deidara did not defeat Sasuke in any context. Microscopic bombs would have effected anyone, and the fact that Sasuke could see them with his Sharingan makes them pointless anyway.

Finally, Itachi is not invincible. Nor is Sasuke, nor is any other character in the Narutoverse. However, Itachi is undeniably strong. He can cast genjutsu with one finger, he can trap people in an illusionary world and torture them for days, yet make them feel the effects in a split second. He can also use ridiculously powerful techniques like Amaterasu (remember, those flames burned through the stomach of the fire-breathing toads from Mount Myoboku(?sp?)). Whether someone can defeat him or not has yet to be seen so at this point, yes, he is invincible. Whether Sasuke can defeat him or not is unknown, but will hopefully be revealed soon.

Oh yeah, one more thing...I don't know how you think I'm a Sharingan fan-boy from my previous post, but perhaps you should look up the words haxx(use a gaming/posting dictionary) and crap (a regular dictionary should be fine).
yeah.. yeah.. what you've said will completely prove it. you've been hyperbolize sasuke and itachi capability. based on your explanation you show yourself a fan of sharingan. why...?? because you can't see something more objective in this argument. I'm a neutral person.. judging something by the scene, the explanation in the manga. not personal and emotional perception. I'm not anti with sharingan. but it made me sick when people hiperbolize something above the author statement. what if i say kisame is also invncible inthe series.. he is the strongest character. we haven't seen him lost rite. and he has largest amount of chakra in akatsuki. it sick rite... so why that always the one stating some one is invincible is the fans. not the author... it's like childs play hero fantasy.
so my point is.. stop made a statement that doesn't either stated by the author. coz it may mislead anyone who try to enjoy the series objectively....
Old 2007-09-05, 00:37   Link #54
Zek
Eyebrows...

We still don't know that Itachi's sharingan is degrading. Kakashi only said his "eyesight." It's possible that only his normal vision is affected, and that's why he uses his sharingan 24/7.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 15:25   Link #55
KyuubiRocks
What?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourmamabed View Post
If Itachi can take out a clan, he dam sure can take out his little bro Sasuke.
I second that!!!
Old 2007-12-03, 13:55   Link #56
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naotaka View Post
Yea, I think you completly underestimate, Yamato. The fact that if anyone actually died Naruto would of probablly lost it and went 4 tails again most likelly, and possibly even further. Sai, did get hit by the Chidori but I think you're under estimating him still, he hasn't shown his full skills yet. I don't think he could of killed them all off but I definetly think he wasn't above trying. And Sasuke taking out no name ninjas doesn't count, that's just there to say oh yea see he's strong, but then again so are all the main characters, and even the background characters, compared to the no names.
sai was b slapped 2 times in a row, yamato was pierced through his shoulder and sasuke wasnt even using his sharingan as a tool(genjutsu etc)

naruto wasnt able to use kyubi:

1) sasuke surpassed it
2)naruto didnt want to use it either.

so kyubi is not an option.

no name or anything defeating over 100 nins even if they are no name is something.

it proves:

sasuke got enough chakra to deal withthem all
he got enough jutsu knowledge to beat them
enough tactical brains to come upwith a plan to defeat 100 nin
he wasnt even worn of or seemed like it so he has got enough stamina too (at least to defeat them all)
he didnt killed none of them (even harder task to complete then killing an opponent)
he killed an akatsuki member all by himself (except for the end) whrer naruto and his happy bear tree friends failed...he has got some talent no?

i am not underestimating others or a sasuke fan but he was overpowered against others at that time...
Old 2007-12-03, 14:40   Link #57
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
sai was b slapped 2 times in a row, yamato was pierced through his shoulder and sasuke wasnt even using his sharingan as a tool(genjutsu etc)

naruto wasnt able to use kyubi:

1) sasuke surpassed it
2)naruto didnt want to use it either.

so kyubi is not an option.

no name or anything defeating over 100 nins even if they are no name is something.

it proves:

sasuke got enough chakra to deal withthem all
he got enough jutsu knowledge to beat them
enough tactical brains to come upwith a plan to defeat 100 nin
he wasnt even worn of or seemed like it so he has got enough stamina too (at least to defeat them all)
he didnt killed none of them (even harder task to complete then killing an opponent)
he killed an akatsuki member all by himself (except for the end) whrer naruto and his happy bear tree friends failed...he has got some talent no?

i am not underestimating others or a sasuke fan but he was overpowered against others at that time...
Was getting really annoyed arguing facts with opinions but since it keeps getting brought up fine w/e.

First off what 100 nin are we talking about?

At first I went along with what in my opinion was a gross exadaration on your part of Sasuke beating a few no names here and there. However since you keep bringing up Sasuke beating up over 100 nins a chapter of what your reffering to would be nice actually so that I can see this isn't just something you're pulling out of your ***.

Second how was Sai B**** slapped twice? He got hit by Sasuke's Chadori Nagashi once and that was it, and proceded to stand get up after words. Since realisticlly the fight didn't last all that long. Sai wasn't out for any extended period of time.

Third. Your right in the sence that Naruto didn't want to use the Kyubi chakra because he realised he hurt Sakura in the process of becoming a demon fox himself. Sasuke supressing the demon fox's chakra was only a temporary thing.

There is no evidence that he supressed it for any extended period of time, rather just for that moment, so that Naruto wouldn't not present himself as much of a problem as the last time Sasuke had to fight Naruto when he became a demon fox. Any death that would of occured on team Kakashi , would of most likelly thrown Naruto over the edge and hence he would of at that point transformed.

Unless you honestly belive that Sasuke really has more chakra then the Kyubi, at one point or another Naruto would of transformed making that fight worse of then it really should of been. Most likelly Orochimaru realised this and didn't want to prolong the fight any further, since he saw first hand the desructive power of the 4 tails Naruto.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 14:59   Link #58
tatami
back in black

sai was slapped by sasuke when the lair was destroyed and sai said that his jutsu was overpowered by sasukes, he was knocked off by chidori nagashi and i dont even mention that he wet his pants meeting with sasuke...

can not recall the chapter with the numerous nins beaten by sasuke

i didnt said sasuke temp. cut or surpassed kyubis chakra or even his chakra is greater then kyubi...

there is evidence that he surpassed the chakra and that alone is enough.he can surpass it so he surpassed it...for how long i dont know.its a fact for naruto not able to or not using kyubi against sasuke.
Old 2007-12-03, 15:11   Link #59
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naotaka View Post
Don't get me wrong I do respect your opinion. However the reason Yamato was alive, was because as Sasuke was sending his chodori into Yamato's body through his sword, Naruto was about to turn into a demon fox, hence Sasuke got distracted and turned his attention to Naruto, using his sharingan to enter Naruto's subconcious. Sai, was also getting up at that moment, however as that was happening, Yamato took advantage of Sasuke being distracted, and had a wood plank push Sasuke's sword back. I agree that Sakura could never go toe to toe with Sasuke. However the fact that she is a medical nin is of great importance. Opinions are opinions, and while it's apperent that people will disagree on what trully happened here. I'm still far from convinced that Sasuke was just "acting" here. As any slight difference in a number of events here would of easilly constitued someone's death.
- Sasuke didn't kill 1000 noname grunts, he actually did not kill even one of them, why would he want to kill former teammates (including Sakura, whom he said "thanks" before he left Konoha) when he didn't kill some shitty unnamed ninja
- Sasuke did destroy Oro's organization and freed the test subjects
- Sasuke ordered to the 3 under his command to not kill anyone
- Sasuke didn't tell Orochimaru about MS and how to obtain it, otherwise Orochimaru would allow him to kill Naruto, not only allow but even order him to do so. Sasuke lied to Oro about the sharingan not telling about MS, also Sasuke didn't tell Orochimaru about his full power, it's clear that Sasuke was lying to Orochimaru the whole time, and that situation with the Konoha team was not a exception.
- Sasuke knowing that he can get MS by killing Naruto, but never tried to kill Naruto (after that first time in the valley of the end, when he went CS1 and was quite psycho in the heat of the battle and because of all the rivalry)
- Sasuke didn't kill Sai when Sai attacked him in his room, we know that Sai decided not to kill him but capture him instead (because Sai became Naruto's friend in the end), but that was a perfect chance for Sasuke to kill him, but he didn't do so
- In the current arc Sasuke could have gone first to kill Naruto, knowing that Naruto is after him again. But he didn't do so, he went against Itachi again not careing to gain MS.
- It was clear from the beginning that Sasuke's goal is not to kill his former teammates but to cut all the ties with them. He left Konoha to take his revenge by himself, not involving his friends. That's a positive thinking in my opinion, to not risk the life of your friends becuase of your personal goals. He clearly risks the success of his revenge by not killing Naruto and not using Konoha forces against akatsuki.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 15:19   Link #60
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
sai was slapped by sasuke when the lair was destroyed and sai said that his jutsu was overpowered by sasukes, he was knocked off by chidori nagashi and i dont even mention that he wet his pants meeting with sasuke...

can not recall the chapter with the numerous nins beaten by sasuke

i didnt said sasuke temp. cut or surpassed kyubis chakra or even his chakra is greater then kyubi...

there is evidence that he surpassed the chakra and that alone is enough.he can surpass it so he surpassed it...for how long i dont know.its a fact for naruto not able to or not using kyubi against sasuke.

1) then unless you can show that he beat 100 no names, it might be 50 for that matter or maybe 20, or maybe even 10.

2) You said Sasuke surpassed it when refering to the Kyubi chakra. I figured you were saying the same thing hunter said earlier. If not my apologies, but then please clear up what you were trying to say.

3) Didn't see sai even mention that Sasuke's jitsu was over powering. Where did you get that from?

Far as Ero-Senn1n I'm going to reply to that later, but right now I've got something to do that will hold me up for about an hour. But the first part of your comment, when did I even say Sasuke killed 1000 no names?
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote