Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-21, 05:53   Link #41
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
HM is not a bad place to live apparently. Hot lolis everywhere, and we have seen two of them this episode.

Next episode we will see two more.

About the episode itself, it was probably the most well-done episode since the SS arc.
Old 2008-02-21, 06:34   Link #42
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Hmm, loved uluquiorra vs ichigo scene. nice setting. Animation quality was great, but did anyone else other than me LOL at the 19:18 scene when ichigo walks away happily ignoring uluquiorra's existence XD And at 21:07 I never understood why the hell ichigo was smiling, figured it was one of kubo's devices to build up hype or something, but it dosen't make sense since you wouldn't be in a mood to smile if you just got that kind of a revelation. Szayel standing on one spot and repelling all renji's attacks reminds me of some prince of tennis fight (tezuka zone anyone? ), but that's around almost all the nitpicking i can find. All in all the episode was great, but it'd be better if this kind of animation quality was used in some battles to come, hm
Old 2008-02-21, 07:20   Link #43
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I was rather surprised that I loved this episode, because not much happened. Got to see interesting lieutenants of Stark , szayel and Halibel.........Szayel's lieutenants were freaky, and Lilenette was cute. Leaving aside my shipper hat for the moment, the sweetest moment of the episode was Rukia's and Orihime's sympathy for each other. Replace either one of them in that position with Ichigo, and many of us would be celebrating it as hints of romance .

The artwork this episode was really nice. In particular, Szayel, Ulquiorra and Ichi's bankai were elegantly drawn. Animation was ok.

By the way, how come everyone notices Rukia near death, but poor Chad gets no love? I can understand Ichigo, but the rest too? Heck, Chad's near death experience was the major inspiration for Ichigo when he took on Kenpachi. I hope this means his injuries are minor by comparison to Rukia's.

Also, why is it that every opponent of poor Renji has to piss on his pride by mocking him? Wasn't Byakuya's tongue lashing enough :P? I hope he can pull a rabbit out of his hat this time and kick ass, like that mini-comeback he had at the end. Seeing how he pushed Szayel back there at end with Zabimaru reminded me Renji's shikai was actually impressive once......anyone else remember how he drove Ichigo through a wall with that a130 eps or so back?

The Shinigami cup moment was awesome......butter,butter,butter. I hope Byakuya only took his sword out to cut up the pictures .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
And at 21:07 I never understood why the hell ichigo was smiling, figured it was one of kubo's devices to build up hype or something, but it dosen't make sense since you wouldn't be in a mood to smile if you just got that kind of a revelation.
Ichigo's first priority is his friends, but ever since he mastered his hollow side, he had to recognize he enjoys fighting somewhat.......a little like Zaraki. He may not do maniacal Kenpachi laughter, but he's not going to be 100% solemn and depressed about it either. And.....I think he relishes the thought of hurting someone who's harmed one of his friends. Especially when he just heard the bad news about Rukia, taking his frustrations out by pounding someone is what he does best.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-02-21 at 07:41.
Old 2008-02-21, 07:29   Link #44
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

I LVE Lilenette
Old 2008-02-21, 07:32   Link #45
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

The Ep Really Wasn't That Bad ....But I think The Next Ep Gonna Be Better Than This...^^
Old 2008-02-21, 07:55   Link #46
kagato3

Yep I was right it looks like they are running the Tradeing card story from colorful bleach the parts with div 13 and Soifon (no, it's not soi fong per the databooks KT's official spelling has it as Soifon) are great
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-02-21, 08:51   Link #47
Ichimaru

MAN so climax

im waitin for the next eps!!!!
Old 2008-02-21, 11:03   Link #48
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
That was amazing, never expected to see Ulquiorra so early on. Animation was the best I've ever seen, havn't seen Ichigo for a while so im glad he's back. I predict that the the Vasto Lordes are the old man, big black guy and the blonde woman. Probably in that order of strenght as well. I was gonna get mad if Ichigo went off to save Rukia but cleverly Kubo drew him back. Drools over prospect of next episode.
Old 2008-02-21, 12:31   Link #49
kissthestick

Any future lilinete cosplay is gonna be hella interesting
Old 2008-02-21, 13:15   Link #50
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Only nack I have with this ep is the milking at the start...for god sakes

Those new Arrancars are zomg cute!!!

Dam my weakness ;___;

Renji is in for a beating at this rate...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-02-21, 14:03   Link #51
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
good episode, cant wait for next episode the only thing i disliked was orihime emo time...banging the door lol at least she could try harder
Old 2008-02-21, 14:08   Link #52
Kakashi
カカシ

lol you cant blame her for giving up when surrounded by Espada.
Old 2008-02-21, 14:29   Link #53
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Yep I was right it looks like they are running the Tradeing card story from colorful bleach the parts with div 13 and Soifon (no, it's not soi fong per the databooks KT's official spelling has it as Soifon) are great
Nemu: Butter
Isane: It's ''cheese'', Nemu-san!

I loled xD

Old 2008-02-21, 14:40   Link #54
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

I watched it last night. I will watch it again tonight. Emo’s just pissed Orihime slapped him. Deep down he felt the pain and confused with this emotion unknown to him he retaliates and finds him self some strawberries to mash for a margarita.

Stark is EPIC, and I can’t wait for him to cross paths with Shunsui.
Old 2008-02-21, 15:32   Link #55
kboykb

Epic episode. Everything about it was perfect - the music, animation, art, characters .. battles.. Ulquiorra is too cool, and the lazy espada is great too. Definitely.

Last edited by kboykb; 2008-02-21 at 16:02.
Old 2008-02-21, 16:07   Link #56
coolgaara

i just saw episode 161. finally getting to some interesting fightings. Ulquiorra vs Ichigo even thought it ends in really short time but still they are my favorite characters. and Shinigami's golden picture book or whatever it is called, that was funny. lolz they failed to get Byakuya.
Old 2008-02-21, 16:24   Link #57
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Agreed. A great episode that has it all- animation, quality, decent action, and angst.

There were several players who interacted upon the recent events, but still remain on standby waiting for their turn to get a piece of the cake.

Spoiler:

Great call from Renji shutting the frigging trap of Syazel Aporro. I started at getting fed up with his snobby, bishie look and image about I'm just a cool genius with the beautiful looks and no one can challenge me.
Yuck

Spoiler:
Old 2008-02-21, 17:20   Link #58
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

God! I just love the spanish guitar that was playing when Ulquiorra appear.Did anyone else found that song so stimulating?
Old 2008-02-21, 18:11   Link #59
Pirate
~Lifenumb

OMFG Ichigo's bankai pose was wrong!!
Old 2008-02-21, 18:28   Link #60
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
God! I just love the spanish guitar that was playing when Ulquiorra appear.Did anyone else found that song so stimulating?
yep it hit the right notes every time Ulquiorra took a step down, i like the spanish/mexican style music.

What was so wrong about Ichigo's Bankai pose?
Closed Thread