AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-19, 22:05   Link #1041
Spica

Quote:
Originally Posted by wAzure View Post
Translated Drama CD for part of the Alya and the Blue Knight arc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YiTe5QQO98
I was really looking forward to that too.

Thanks you, whoever that make this.

Edit: My fav scene is when Koutarou told where he come from, that was just plain awesome.

Last edited by Spica; 2014-10-19 at 23:42.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 22:38   Link #1042
wAzure
Yaya's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
The part where he thought Yurika was a horse was just hilarious.
Yurika is always awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dithar View Post
I was really looking forward to that too.

Thanks you, whoever that make this.
For anything that matters, I was the one that translated it. I hope you all enjoy it.

It's kind of sad how I think we won't get a S2 just because they decided to adapt what's next using a drama CD, but I hope we get more parts that cover what's left of the blue knight arc.
wAzure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 23:45   Link #1043
Spica

^^
I sincerely thank you then, I greatly enjoy it.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 01:07   Link #1044
SillyPudding

Had to register just to say thank you!
SillyPudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 01:30   Link #1045
ZeKeR
Superbad

tho I still wanted Koutarou to have a normal helmet to conceal his identity (tho I'm suspicious that the Blue Knight statues at Theia's homeworld will have a helm but not his face in a helm since ze princess made sure of that part) during his little time trip.

what would happen should Ruth see an entire army of beetle like soldiers...
Old 2014-10-20, 03:10   Link #1046
darkofficer
just a devil

I got to say.... Poor army
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 09:03   Link #1047
kazzuya

Quote:
It is only the first half of volume 7.5.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 10:33   Link #1048
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Ruth vs one army of beetle looking army... I think we just about to see her pulling weapons of mass destruction on them...
Old 2014-10-23, 08:05   Link #1049
Light Novel

Location: The country won the battle with Chinese, French, Japanese and American!
Theia in beginning of story was violent tsundere girl but in the middle of novel, she's really lovable and outstanding. The top female character....
Well, This is one of some novels can end with true harem. I read and watched many novels and those's anime with high possibility ending like this recently. Very good
Campione!
Date A Live
High School DxD
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa
Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2014-10-24, 17:37   Link #1050
fazri
blacksun king

the novel translation get discontinue till who know when in guhehe.
Old 2014-10-24, 19:40   Link #1051
arsl31

A rough translation for you

Hi. I'm a newbie here.I just watched the anime and got interested in the story and got a little bit curious about the plot so browsed animesuki forums and ended up mindblown about the large area the story covers. The problem is, I hate summaries. And I got another problem. I can't read Japanese.

Since the light novel translation in bakatsuki is dead,I searched for many ways to read this and finally got ideas of doing these things.

To summarize what I have done, I'm intending to [machine] translate the novel by myself. here's a sample

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tr...nSSPHarumi.pdf

This is a prototype of mine. It took 5 days for me to finish this one, and I mean it, my translation is not so good that its like a fine sandpaper. If you got any suggestions just PM me.
arsl31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 21:05   Link #1052
dragon1412

the translation is perfectly alive, it's just that the translators is slowly working on it. Go on guhehehe, it's one of the reason why i keep my hand of this novel since it's already have a translator.

Impression-wise, i only check the 2 pages, it's quite impressive you got this far, but yea, still quite a lot of mistake. if i have to rate, about 70%. I could breakdown the mistake, but since you said you can't read Japanese, pretty much no point in doing so.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 21:13   Link #1053
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Well, as long as there is a translator than we can get to read it. Look like I can look forward for it
Old 2014-10-24, 21:18   Link #1054
cloud04
Scanlator

its gonna take awhile though
Old 2014-10-24, 21:22   Link #1055
Hiyono

Actually, speaking as a staff member, you can safely assume that the translation is not going to continue. It's possible that Marse will return, but unlikely.
Old 2014-10-24, 21:31   Link #1056
iambill10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
the translation is perfectly alive, it's just that the translators is slowly working on it. Go on guhehehe, it's one of the reason why i keep my hand of this novel since it's already have a translator.

Impression-wise, i only check the 2 pages, it's quite impressive you got this far, but yea, still quite a lot of mistake. if i have to rate, about 70%. I could breakdown the mistake, but since you said you can't read Japanese, pretty much no point in doing so.
Just checked guhehe and the translator seems to be on hiatus. Well if you want to translate, you can also apply to guhehe.
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 21:54   Link #1057
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
This is awesome! I almost missed this! They should've made this an OVA or a 2nd second. I know they need enough profit to make a 2nd season, but...I still wanna see it animated! Anyway, time to go on an adventure into the past. *excited*

Thank you very much mister translator! *hugs*

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 22:56   Link #1058
arsl31

Quote:

I'm gonna take that as a compliment, thank you. 70% is quite high in my opinion, for me who can't even understand and read Japanese that is. Thanks for the comment.
Old 2014-10-24, 23:11   Link #1059
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsl31 View Post
I'm gonna take that as a compliment, thank you. 70% is quite high in my opinion, for me who can't even understand and read Japanese that is. Thanks for the comment.
That's a compliment, 70% is pretty high in my book, but you should learn some basic conjuction and grammar, some of your mistake lies in being too literal based on MTL.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 00:03   Link #1060
arsl31

Quote:
That's a compliment, 70% is pretty high in my book, but you should learn some basic conjuction and grammar, some of your mistake lies in being too literal based on MTL.
Then again thank you for the comment. anything else? I might wanna take this translating stuff as a hobby. I have a rough-as-a-shark-skin translation of volume 7 (in which the anime ended) but that state is still far from edible, or should I say still poisonous in the eyes. Better than nothing.

Considering how did I do it, well I spent Hours every page correcting all the characters scanned with ABBYY before [machine] translating them. I always check EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER if it matches the one in the scans. If it doesn't, the work begins, in which I search that abominable character (which is usually a jōyō kanji) in that goddamn wikipedia list of 2,136. Well the good part is I am LEARNING. The bad part? ALL THE REST. But that doesn't stop me from translating.

I have checked guhehe translations, and seems like the one translating this has gone to hibernate from translations and doubted if he will ever wake up.

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel