AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-12, 19:43   Link #2081
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Yeah, I thought and toyed with that idea too, but the more I think about it, the more cheesy it looked.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2009-02-12, 22:17   Link #2082
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
remember that Lelouch maybe alive...so if they must they can...It would be a chilling sight seeing the demon emperror(Lelouch) as more demonic(immortal body...and maybe with his geass).
Off topic a bit, but Lulu has been confirmed to have been dead already in various official material books that was released after CG ended. So yeah, unless Sunrise does a Mwu-La-Fllaga trick, I don't think any of the new CG would have Lelouch back... That is unless some magical plot does happen, and Lulu appear as a... Spirit?

And Takky, I doubt that Lelouch would be easily overtaken by Kira, since he was killed/offed in a fashion that none would have ever forgotten

The funny thing I found is, is a single movie confirmation would actually boost the character popularity rank that much? I know that Sheryl's place is a little surprise to me, but Ranka and Klan is the biggest surprise to ever happen. Even Alto is in the 9th Rank after disappearing lol

Old 2009-02-12, 22:27   Link #2083
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Even Alto is in the 9th Rank after disappearing lol
Actually, he is at the fourth rank... which is even more surprising.

And I don't mean that he will be overtaken by Kira, but I doubt he will hold his position as long as Kira did his.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2009-02-12, 22:43   Link #2084
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Actually, he is at the fourth rank... which is even more surprising.

And I don't mean that he will be overtaken by Kira, but I doubt he will hold his position as long as Kira did his.

- Tak
Geh, was typing too fast >_>; But yeah, it really is very surprising... Well, not as surprising as Setsuna F. "I am Gundam" Seiei being on the 2nd position though... Wait, change that to unreal for both.

That I will agree. As much as Lulu is gonna be the most favourited male in these 2 years... It's pretty hard to hold that position. :x If there is no crazily popular show in this 2009, he might still be able to hold his position lol Add that materials for CG still coming like crazy -_-;

Old 2009-02-12, 23:21   Link #2085
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I'm kinda torn right now with new type result..

Need.
SEED.
Movie.
NAO!!!

._.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-02-13, 05:28   Link #2086
magnuskn

Maybe they´ll do Knightmare of Nunnally as a series? Or is the Lelouche there already dead? ^^
Old 2009-02-13, 05:31   Link #2087
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

Ah, please, Magnu, don't start

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Last edited by Urei; 2009-02-13 at 07:11.
Old 2009-02-13, 05:41   Link #2088
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
Ah, please, Magnu, dosn't start
Hey, I honestly have no idea.
Old 2009-02-13, 11:43   Link #2089
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
remember that Lelouch maybe alive...so if they must they can...It would be a chilling sight seeing the demon emperror(Lelouch) as more demonic(immortal body...and maybe with his geass).
Back to Sheryl:she deserves it. Even tough C.C. is a more unique character but sorrily she's somehow passive.
He's dead. All evidence in the anime points to him being dead, the best collection says he's dead, the official guide says he's dead, Okouchi says he's dead. Dead.

Lulu is popular enough and will stay up there a while, but yeah there's no way he'll be up there as long as Kira was.
Old 2009-02-13, 11:48   Link #2090
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
He's dead. All evidence in the anime points to him being dead, the best collection says he's dead, the official guide says he's dead, Okouchi says he's dead. Dead.

Lulu is popular enough and will stay up there a while, but yeah there's no way he'll be up there as long as Kira was.
Well, obviously his conciousness was transferred into some ships computer named Leopard, where he subsequently went insane and is now stuck in Zero Rant mode.

God, that show is awful.
Old 2009-02-13, 13:06   Link #2091
cerrian

what show was that?
Old 2009-02-13, 13:58   Link #2092
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerrian View Post
what show was that?
Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo

Urkh. And it even has Aya Endo voicing a primary character, but it really, really is bad.
Old 2009-02-13, 14:33   Link #2093
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Well, obviously his conciousness was transferred into some ships computer named Leopard, where he subsequently went insane and is now stuck in Zero Rant mode.

God, that show is awful.
I only watched the first episode. Leopard is amusing, but not enough for me to continue watching the show. It just didn't seem very good.

Quote:
Maybe they´ll do Knightmare of Nunnally as a series? Or is the Lelouche there already dead? ^^
I actually think NoN is interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing it animated. But that'll never happen.

Spoiler for NoN spoiler:

On to MF...anyone know how Sheryl is doing in other magazines besides Newtype? Has there been a similar response?
Old 2009-02-13, 14:41   Link #2094
magnuskn

Quote:
I actually think NoN is interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing it animated. But that'll never happen.
Uh. Why not? I´m clearly missing some background info here... if the people from Sunrise want to continue Geass, it´d make more sense to do the alternate world thing, than revive Lelouche in the "main" world and cheapen his sacrifice.

Quote:
On to MF...anyone know how Sheryl is doing in other magazines besides Newtype? Has there been a similar response?
I hope to get some info on this as well.
Old 2009-02-13, 15:47   Link #2095
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

This section is getting awfully off topic lately

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Old 2009-02-13, 16:02   Link #2096
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
This section is getting awfully off topic lately
Lack of new information, I fear. And since Ranka fans have taken to staying in their own fanclub...
Old 2009-02-13, 16:12   Link #2097
Teletha

Quote:
Sheryl is below Ranka in Animedia Feb. 2009 rankings.

15. Ranka Lee
19. Sheryl Nome
25. Alto Saotome

This is mixed with male characters too. One of these magazines has always had strange rankings though.
Old 2009-02-13, 18:19   Link #2098
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletha View Post
Sheryl is below Ranka in Animedia Feb. 2009 rankings.

15. Ranka Lee
19. Sheryl Nome
25. Alto Saotome

This is mixed with male characters too. One of these magazines has always had strange rankings though.
Probably won't last long but it's a nice change of events, at least for me Thanks for the info.
Old 2009-02-13, 21:37   Link #2099
Tsuchiro

Sheryl is above ranka on Animage March 09

13. Sheryl Nome
15. Ranka Lee
29. Alto Saotome
Old 2009-02-13, 21:49   Link #2100
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
Probably won't last long but it's a nice change of events, at least for me Thanks for the info.
Ranka has pretty much always been ahead of Sheryl in Animedia, weird mag though with hardly any votes in it's poll sections, i remember one month ranka had 32 votes to sheryl's 21. Animage has a lot more votes and is aimed at females, Newtype is the #1 anime mag in Japan.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters