Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-02, 06:25   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach Episode 222 Discussion Thread

It's been a long week, but my "week-ends" are finally here. Hoohoo. How is everyone doing? Let's see... in this week's episode Soi Fon gets her pretty hiney kicked all over the place. That's what the preview seems to indicate anyway until the good-guy hax is brought in for the victory over the evil-bad guy that may not make much sense. Any Ichigo-fans in the house? Wouldn't it be awesome if Yoruichi is utilized as the hax that pushes Soi Fon to victory? You know like Yoruichi promises SoiFon to take her out for ice cream if she manages to win. *visualizes every image submission about Yoruichi x SoiFon from Soi Fon's perspective.*

Yum!

Enjoy the episode and the subsequent discussion.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2009-06-02, 06:28   Link #2
Anubis3200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
It's been a long week, but my "week-ends" are finally here. Hoohoo. How is everyone doing? Let's see... in this week's episode Soi Fon gets her pretty hiney kicked all over the place. That's what the preview seems to indicate anyway until the good-guy hax is brought in for the victory over the evil-bad guy that may not make much sense. Any Ichigo-fans in the house? Wouldn't it be awesome if Yoruichi is utilized as the hax that pushes Soi Fon to victory? You know like Yoruichi promises SoiFon to take her out for ice cream if she manages to win. *visualizes every image submitted about Yoruichi x SoiFon from Soi Fon's perspective.*

Yum!

Enjoy the episode and the subsequent discussion.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

Lol you surely like to make people laugh
I already can see Yoruichi cheering on the roof top
Poor arrancar... he really stands no chances then... Nothing can beat an over excited Soi Fon
Old 2009-06-02, 06:30   Link #3
Gin
*Artist

ggio vega is picking on soi fon
Old 2009-06-02, 06:39   Link #4
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
It's been a long week, but my "week-ends" are finally here. Hoohoo. How is everyone doing? Let's see... in this week's episode Soi Fon gets her pretty hiney kicked all over the place.
u mean hymen?
Old 2009-06-02, 06:55   Link #5
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
u mean hymen?
ouch...more important from what???? barragan's 'death thrust'????
Old 2009-06-02, 07:21   Link #6
Anubis3200
Banned

Just saw the episode... was it just me or in the begining animators decided to make fun out of Soi Fon... The imagination of Ggio Vega about how she would poke him was funny enough but when I saw her with wide open mouth and silly face when Ggio appeared behind her, I just couldn't hold it and burst out laughing... It must be the first time I see her like this

It looked like their fight is pretty even since both were getting upper hand one after another and Soi Fon was analyzing him all this time... haven't seen preview yet though, but I think those analyzes won't be wasted, but who knows

And lol Omaeda managed to finally do something!

P.S. I wonder how can Soi Fon still move after knocking so many buildings...

EDIT: Just saw preview and omake... Yep... Byakuya and Rukia make an aweasome family

Last edited by Anubis3200; 2009-06-02 at 11:32.
Old 2009-06-02, 21:12   Link #7
wOoOzZy
Master Blaster

Soi Fon vs Vega was the only good parts of the episode. Omaeda just annoys me whenever he's on the screen. It looks like...

Spoiler for maybe:
Old 2009-06-02, 21:55   Link #8
Arxisz

seems like they used up all the budget. next ep the same.
Old 2009-06-02, 22:26   Link #9
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*eye twitch*

Soi Fon's fight so far seemed...really bad
Old 2009-06-02, 23:40   Link #10
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
*eye twitch*

Soi Fon's fight so far seemed...really bad
yeah i wish they animated her fight as well as hisagi's
Old 2009-06-02, 23:45   Link #11
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Wow....what a change of quality. This weeks episode was like so bad......the fight is seriously being stalled. It's what I meant(whoever defamed me). There was so much face shots of Omaeda....not even funny. I don't see why Soi-fon can just fight like Byakuya who doesn't toy with his opponents and just goes for the overkill. It's obvious she's holding back and is gonna do her 2 hit KO sometime next episode or the episode after that if they decide to stall even more.

It's pretty sad how Omaeda is telling the arrancar about how lowly he is and etc when all those characteristics all apply to him. Not good looking, is a slob, and acts like a rich brat.

Hopefully next weeks episode will be better though in the preview we only see Soi-Fon and Omaeda.

And did anyone catch what Byakuya? He said Rukias sword is an ice type? I thought it was a snow type.
Old 2009-06-03, 00:15   Link #12
Fran~
floating away...

Watched and deleted... again.
Old 2009-06-03, 00:22   Link #13
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Watched and deleted... again.
Ditto. I don't see why Soi Fon needs so much time to analyze the guy.
Old 2009-06-03, 00:42   Link #14
medigo

lol at all the complainers
how anyone can say this weeks animation was bad, has not seen last week
and how anyone can expect another nice animator so soon, is beyond me
(Did you really think they would give one of the best animators to an episode that had Omaeda fighting in it?)
Also Soi Fon not outright killing Ggio also happened in the manga, sortof.. *shrugs*
Old 2009-06-03, 00:47   Link #15
Jerseykid

take out the recap and the part with the vice captain whose name i never wanted to learn and the mammoth and might have started to enjoy it.
Old 2009-06-03, 00:53   Link #16
medigo

at least they didnt add any filler to their fight
(Oh wait, there was some more talking... oh well not as much as Vega)
Old 2009-06-03, 00:55   Link #17
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by medigo View Post
lol at all the complainers
how anyone can say this weeks animation was bad, has not seen last week
and how anyone can expect another nice animator so soon, is beyond me
(Did you really think they would give one of the best animators to an episode that had Omaeda fighting in it?)
Also Soi Fon not outright killing Ggio also happened in the manga, sortof.. *shrugs*
it was poorly paced.
Old 2009-06-03, 01:07   Link #18
medigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
it was poorly paced.
suppose I can agree on that
No idea why they slowed down now and not earlier
Old 2009-06-03, 02:41   Link #19
Petbe
Wingless Angel

I was very disappointed with this episode. From the animation to the overall pace of the episode. There was nearly zero progression in the episode because the two transforming. I think what really pisses me off the most is that, the leaders for both sides practically said, kill em, dont hold back, fight for real now. And even with that said, even with the hype, it has become a sluggish pace.

Look at the fight with Soi-Fon, she is suppose to be the person for hand to hand combat. The person for speed, and yet they did not once emphasize their speed. I realize she is holding back and analyzing her opponent, but even with that, she seems no quicker than some run of the mill shinigami. People could have skipped this episode and it would not really do much.

Also, Mamut, I mean.. argh nevermind....
Old 2009-06-03, 02:42   Link #20
Z. Kensei
Kensei??

Only thing about the episode that was bad was that annoying Fat guy, other wise it was pretty solid.
Closed Thread