AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-17, 23:03   Link #41
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
That ain't epic.
YES IT IS!! Chapters 28-ish to 31 are just THAT GOOD!!!

But I'd like it to be taken slow too. Only problem is there's no guarantee whatsoever there'll be enough DVD sales, what with all the otaku going gaga over Bakemonogatari for some reason.
Old 2009-10-18, 07:23   Link #42
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
I hope they end it on the Nymph arc since it's a good end point. If they try to fuck shit up with an anime original ending they would waste some very good material given what is revealed so far.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 07:37   Link #43
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Yeah, the manga is just starting to become good in the latest arc... actually ever since A-chan made her debut. I can't help it but think the anime might end in a sour note. Even though ep 2 was enjoyable, they only covered ONE chapter now with 28 more to go...

There was also a teaser of A-chan dakimakura in the making, so if that's true, I don't know how they could do it.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 17:06   Link #44
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Yeah, the manga is just starting to become good in the latest arc... actually ever since A-chan made her debut. I can't help it but think the anime might end in a sour note. Even though ep 2 was enjoyable, they only covered ONE chapter now with 28 more to go...

There was also a teaser of A-chan dakimakura in the making, so if that's true, I don't know how they could do it.
I'm hoping it ends around the point Nymph is free+lives with Tomoki.

And then a 2nd season.......
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 00:28   Link #45
Mizuno
Undefined

I hope they get to Nymph at ep 5/6 at the latest.
Old 2009-10-19, 00:48   Link #46
Hypernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I hope they get to Nymph at ep 5/6 at the latest.
Given that we seen her VA together with Ikros's VA she has a decent amount of role to play, which probably would mean earlier intro than the manga. I'm thinking 5/6 too.
Old 2009-10-19, 14:33   Link #47
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I'm curious as to who the big bad masters are going to be voiced.

Episode 4 - Festival/Pantsu Bomb
It seems that the pantsu are supposed to be back in episode 4, which means the pantsu bomb chapter, but it seems that there is going to be action in the next episode, which makes it seem like the festival chapter... Both?
Episode 5 - Nymph? From the timing of the manga, she should sometime around here...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 08:17   Link #48
Westlo
Lets be reality

Hmm I'm hoping they hold back on Nymph until episode 6, if episode 5 was the festival combined with the bathhouse ep that would be awesome.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 19:35   Link #49
Mizuno
Undefined

Cover for the 7th volume

Spoiler for 7:
Old 2009-10-29, 00:09   Link #50
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Mikako... Come to think of it, we really didn't see her for 4 months... @ Chapter 32
Can't be helped though.

As always, the mob characters tend to look like characters from Judas sometimes...
Come to think of it, that professor that appeared in the chapter where Ikaros went to school and got controlled by her or something and had a seizure... Didn't he look like that doctor in Judas... Forgot what he looked like.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-10-29, 01:38   Link #51
zibi88

well I got little diapointed after seeing ch32.... another filler chapter that doesnt bring much to the story....

In ch31 Ikaros was happy when her master showed that he was worried about her... Nymph was happy that she can stay with him too [and that he sayd he is her master or something like that]... and boom she has her wings again and can fly..... not mention that Aegis broke her master's chain becouse she couldnt agree with his evil orders... so now she might jon the pack too and make tomoki her master like the 2others that are happy to be with him [she might want to feel the same happiness like the other 2]

so im kinda sad that it doest bring anything new to story after this chapter.... hmm I was wondering about that macho guy [judas]... at last pages then the president thx him... we see his back and lots of feathers....... could it be that this guy comes from the other world above.... time will show... but seriously I dont know thepresident intentions at all.... first she was gloomy while drinking tea.... and at the end she is happy to have hanging naked tomoki on a tree.... (is she jelous of him or something...but she shows this in strange way...like he has so many girls around but he doesnt pay bigger interesti in her... no one around shows romantic interest in her so she might want to use tomoki of some kind of replacement.... since he has so many so strange people that she is a good fit to be between them too xD)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 09:14   Link #52
Manic
real men love pink

anyone else think that tomoki is prolly from the angel race? That one chapter ikoras took over as the science teacher and told tomoki he has very large wings he just cant see them, and later on we learn that alot of the angel race is in a matrix like state. So me thinks he might be a special person from their and why he has a connection to the angel girl
Old 2009-10-29, 20:00   Link #53
Hypernova

Pacing's is ok, it's usual to have a rest chapter after all the big fights.

As for Mikako she's just annoyed at the lack of coverage so she took it out on Tomoki.

My theory is that the angels are remote controlling bodies on the ground without themselves knowing it. We were shown that groups of people on earth are constantly watched over by Synapse. It could be part of their breeding cycle for their minds to develop.
Old 2009-11-01, 04:25   Link #54
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I wonder if the part where Ikaros nuked town was real? Could have entered WW3 from that kind of incident.
No one mentioned this incident and Tomoki didn't even care.
Maybe he isn't human....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 09:26   Link #55
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I wonder if the part where Ikaros nuked town was real? Could have entered WW3 from that kind of incident.
No one mentioned this incident and Tomoki didn't even care.
Maybe he isn't human....
In case you didn't notice, that was a reference to the biblical Tower of Babel.

So it means that Ikaros has been around there for a looooong time
Old 2009-11-01, 17:35   Link #56
Hypernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
In case you didn't notice, that was a reference to the biblical Tower of Babel.

So it means that Ikaros has been around there for a looooong time
And we can assume that Nymph existed for that long too. Which makes you wonder why they made an electronic warfare model when there was no need at all.
Old 2009-11-01, 20:10   Link #57
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

It seems Sora no Otoshimono will be getting a novel version. Author is 神崎リン (Shinzaki Rin? Kamizaki Rin?)
To be released in 2010/2/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
And we can assume that Nymph existed for that long too. Which makes you wonder why they made an electronic warfare model when there was no need at all.
They wonder the point of creating one themselves too. Seriously.

Old 2009-11-08, 13:44   Link #58
Lummie

Chapter 13 is out and it's such a great chapter, i've seen the raws and took a really big liking to Nymph. This chapter pretty much confirms it
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 11:46   Link #59
Water
イデアがない。

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well I got little diapointed after seeing ch32.... another filler chapter that doesnt bring much to the story....
In my opinion, ch 32 lightens the atmosphere. I would hate to read a manga that has nothing but plot.

Don't forget, this series is supposed to be light-hearted, in contrast with other series from the same author. The so-called "fillers" like this make me realise why I like this series so much. The stories are interesting, the female characters are moe, and the comedies never fail to put a smile on my face. Moreover, even the side characters are likable.

I guess my taste is different from everyone else.
Old 2009-11-12, 21:48   Link #60
Manic
real men love pink

man i wish either a new group or the current group would translate the chapters quicker. 1 chapter a month is horrid and when ya see they started doing this back in 08 it makes it seem even worse. Be nice if they'd turn out 1 every week and half.

Tags
comedy, shounen