heloz!!

heloz! oOgA sHagA here :P oOgA for short

name's justin if ya wanna know...living in singaporean

nice to 2 b in the forumz
oOgA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-27, 18:48   Link #1943
juicy_orange
vi veri veniversun vivus

hi! i joined .. er- about an hour ago... i was browsing through the threads and decided to add my 2 cents in.. umm.. about me.. i like walks through parks and sex on the beach (the drink too) .. hah ha ha i kidd.. i laugh at my own jokes too... (we all do it sometimes)... i'm an extremely bad typer.... and i profusely ignore the rules of grammer.... hence my favourtie form of punctuation -> ... if one can still distinguish it as so, but i still strictly respect spelling.. as i would wish some other people in forums would do so as well

uh.. i've come to the conclusion that anime is like crack, if that were the case i would've checked myself into an anime rehab centre a loooooooooooong time ago, but since no such place exist.. i will just relish in my addiction...

fave anime? well this is an anime forum so i guess that would be quite appropiate information to post: *oh i could no longer pick a favourite star from the sky...* (coughs)
ur .. um... cowboy bebop naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Hellsing, Trigun.. waiting for the rest of monster and last exile.. oh and i'm allow to like at least one really crappy love sick anime and for that i pick: Fushigi Yuugi .. wait wait.. Rama 1/2.... no, no, i'll stick to my first pick.. its more epic
juicy_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 07:56   Link #1944
thomasvye
Delurking...

Hi...I joined because I needed to delurk and not be shy about actually joining in some of the debate this season.
thomasvye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-31, 21:05   Link #1945
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

I'm 17 years old, a girl. I don't read or watch anime as much as I used to. (I used to be a complete weeaboo), but there are still a couple of series I couldn't live without.

Nice to meet you all, hope we can become friends!
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 02:22   Link #1946
Kyle of Alberta

Send a message via ICQ to Kyle of Alberta Send a message via AIM to Kyle of Alberta Send a message via MSN to Kyle of Alberta
Hi there, I am Kyle (that's my real name, yes) and I am new here (well, new to the fora).

I live in Canada (for good reason) because I used to be a big hit in the Anime Community. Whenever I attended another one of those American or British conventions, I was tackle-huggled all too often. Your normal dude would enjoy this, but I am married so my wife was kinda... mad about that.

Fortunately, I now live a more quiet life in Calgary. But sadly, one person in my office has figured out who I am. Fortunately, he's keeping silent about it.
Kyle of Alberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 20:53   Link #1947
Phyeahnnah
Ninja Kitty

Send a message via MSN to Phyeahnnah
Hello, I just joined like 20 minutes ago, I spent alot of time just browsing. These forums look to be great, and I hope to have a long and prosperous stay here!
Phyeahnnah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 19:26   Link #1948
LadyOfTheWood
OWN3D

Location: lets just say i can see your head in my sniper scope
Send a message via MSN to LadyOfTheWood
hey! im new here, and this is a BIG forum! ...help please?
LadyOfTheWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 19:45   Link #1949
omnioblivion3
Banned

im new as well...and im with her^...this place is huge!!!
omnioblivion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 20:34   Link #1950
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Hello everyone,

i'm not really a newcomer, but it's the first time i post here on animesuki forum. Yoroshiku!
raphaël is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 00:59   Link #1951
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheWood
hey! im new here, and this is a BIG forum! ...help please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnioblivion3
im new as well...and im with her^...this place is huge!!!
I agree with both of you! It's too darn big and I wish it was a little smaller. If both of you feel that way, then why are you making it bigger by joining? At least I have the excuse that I joined before it got so darned large.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 04:51   Link #1952
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I agree with both of you! It's too darn big and I wish it was a little smaller. If both of you feel that way, then why are you making it bigger by joining? At least I have the excuse that I joined before it got so darned large.
Crumbs, I thought I was meant to be the grumpy Mod around here

As for the size of the forum, it doesn't help when people create multiple accounts does it (looks at omnioblivion3 / omnioblivion2 / omniobliivion ).

Welcome all (but only if you read the forum rules first )
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 01:23   Link #1953
master-debater131

well im sorta new here. i was around for all of like one day. then left. but now im back!!! so im sorta new sorta know whats going on. anyways. im off to do postings and learn thingys that i never knew and such.
master-debater131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 13:49   Link #1954
MidnighT-WolF

Well, since it's the thread for, here i am, MidnighT-WolF, a 20 (soon 21) years old self-confessed Anime Freak from Levis, Quebec, Canada! You guys can call me Mid, MidnighT, Midnoo and a bunch of little nicknames like this ... As you can see, i'm from Quebec, so english isn't my first language, but i think i'm kinda good with since i "pratice" it a lot with english TV, Video Games dans fansubs :P ...

For the rest, well, the 3 passions that keep me alive in this world are Metal, Animes and Video Games (respectively in this order, well, these times) and i'm also staff in a canadian Metal webzine (actually in written in french), it's been 2 years and 3 months that i'm in this "always growing) adventure!

For Animes (and Mangas), i'm caught in this neverending story since about 7-8years, i think, maybe more or less, (my first being DBZ (manga and anime), but my first "true" being TRIGUN) and i've watched numerous series in all these years since i'm not too picky on the series i watch, i almost like everything, heh...

Here you can take a quick view on all the series i've seen, the ones i'm currently watching, and the ones i want to watch after:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/MyAn...T-WolF&categ=3
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/MyAn...T-WolF&categ=2
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/MyAn...T-WolF&categ=1

Finally, for Video Games, well i like principally RPG's, Adventure and FPS games (like Day Of Defeat that i've been playing for years)...

Now that i see that it's a kinda really long post to "present" myself, i think i'll stop here, so if you have questions, comments, or anything to say, don't hesitate to call ... Well, Ja-ne!
MidnighT-WolF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 17:09   Link #1955
Twin.
Space Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to Twin.
Hello Everyone, found the site whilst looking for the Shuffle! Translation (can't wait till it's done ) and thought this place looks interesting
Twin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 20:25   Link #1956
Black Death
Your worst Nightmare

Wassup everybody? I'm Black Death, my real name is Aquila, I'm in to anime and manga, and I LOVE videogames.
Black Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 15:35   Link #1957
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Im back finally! I did not have internet access for almost two whole damn weeks! its a really weird experience, I cant say I enjoy it, but I would recommend it, I can't believe I was so dependant on being connected all the time. The timing was terribly bad though, I had this online test for university and I had to go through a great deal of problems to get it done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I hear you, well, when I joined it wasnt exactly small, but it still wasnt as huge as how its now, you made me realize thats probably the reason I started to post less in this forum and more in other smaller forums, but AnimeSuki will always be my internet home and I'll always be happy to be around ^^ and I saw hobbobagings was back! its good to see familiar faces coming back.

welcome all the new people, hope you feel right at home just like I do ^_^.
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 23:11   Link #1958
RedSorceress

Hey, looks like a cool board.
RedSorceress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 02:26   Link #1959
McMilk
*Artist

Just clicking everywhere and found this thread...
I'm from HK, and liked anime since I watched Sailor Moon. Lol, yes, and I still like it, despite the fact that it's so old ==. But, because I like Sailor Moon, I like Tokyo Mew Mew =.='''. "MEW MEW MINT, METAMORPHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIS!"
Though my current favorite anime are Bleach, Naruto, Eureka 7, Black Cat, and Blood+.
Oh, I joined Animesuki forums because they have interesting threads (obviously).
McMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 07:14   Link #1960
a-chan
*ZZZzzzzzz*

Hi!

I love reading and watching mangas but I'm french so sorry in advance for my english!
This place looks good, so I think i'm gonna stay for a while
a-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members