Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-27, 07:52   Link #661
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
There is obviously a balance in power at the master level for them to have to fight with diciples. We cant ignore Miu's father, leader of Yami and the other shadow fists.
Especially when you take into account that Miu's father either:

a) Is the Elder's son, and hence probably terrifyingly powerful himself.

b) Or he killed the Elder's daughter in a straight fight, which means he's damn good.

It's probably one of those things where a genuine fight between so many master levels would destroy the Earth, so they use their disciples as proxies.
Spoiler for 235:
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 07:58   Link #662
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

I wonder how or when does a diciple become a master... The Yami diciples are stronger than the average or most of the masters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Especially when you take into account that Miu's father either:

a) Is the Elder's son, and hence probably terrifyingly powerful himself.

b) Or he killed the Elder's daughter in a straight fight, which means he's damn good.
He is definitly the elders son... he has the same surname.
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 08:14   Link #663
Amirali
Banned

Thanks for the correction. I'm looking forward to seeing a disciple of his make an appearance eventually.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-10-28 at 03:08.
Old 2008-10-27, 09:31   Link #664
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
I wonder how or when does a diciple become a master... The Yami diciples are stronger than the average or most of the masters.

He is definitly the elders son... he has the same surname.
It's not unheard of in Japan for the groom to marry into the bride's family. Especially if he wants to inherit the family business and said family has no male heir. Or so I've heard.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 14:35   Link #665
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

I dont think their family is important enough to have to change the groom's surname... also if that was the case he would have changed back his surname to his original one once he left the family.
Old 2008-10-27, 14:50   Link #666
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

His is the name of the invincible superhuman. To martial artists, is there a more glorious name?
Old 2008-10-27, 21:29   Link #667
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

lol at Siegfied turning his head 180 degrees and Kenichi saying "you not human anymore..." Siegfied is the second diciple that showed almost master class techniques approved by the masters.... the next in the line should be Hermit.
Old 2008-10-27, 23:37   Link #668
Wargumm1i
Hentai

When you say second do you mean Kenichi was first?... Still I felt sorry for Kenchi a bit, his masters made him feel like a total loosers who would never amount to nothing.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 23:45   Link #669
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Highlight of the Shinpaku fight in D of D.

How to score brownie points with Kisara Come to a fight as an underpowered meatshield and take a hit for her like a man.

I feel sad for the guy that was literally dumped out of the field. Losing the match in that manner is a major confidence blow to getting the girl.

Will have to give high marks to Nijima though. Despite being a demonic spawn of evil, he knows how to inspire the team [girls make great motivators ] and crush the spirit of the opposition. He is clearly on his way to world domination.

God have mercy on us all then.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 00:53   Link #670
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
When you say second do you mean Kenichi was first?... Still I felt sorry for Kenchi a bit, his masters made him feel like a total loosers who would never amount to nothing.
nah i meant Shou. Kenichi right now is even below siegfied and maybe kisara too. If either of those had at least one master teaching them there is no way they would loose to Kenichi.

I wonder if the elder is one of those Kuremisago... it is that or he is a decendant of sayajins xD Imagine elder at 100% power with the super sayajin hairstyle
Old 2008-10-28, 01:23   Link #671
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
nah i meant Shou. Kenichi right now is even below siegfied and maybe kisara too. If either of those had at least one master teaching them there is no way they would loose to Kenichi.
The reason why Kenichi usually wins is through raw endurance and durability. He wouldn't have passed out in battle after merely staying awake for 3 days. Another reason is by causing his opponent to self destruct/suffer a nervous breakdown from the futile act of hitting the very dense and immovable rock that has become his body. Then they become his friends.

Until someone develops an effective 1 hit kill on him I say he's still way above anyone in the Alliance.

I suspect that Miu is a product of the same system of eugenics that created Shou. She was probably born in the same village and was about to be sold as a slave warrior in training before mom put her foot down and ran away with her.
Old 2008-10-28, 01:41   Link #672
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime View Post
I suspect that Miu is a product of the same system of eugenics that created Shou. She was probably born in the same village and was about to be sold as a slave warrior in training before mom put her foot down and ran away with her.
I also think that way.... there are many hints like how they can "sense" each other from afar or the attraction Shou felt when he saw her and compared her to a free bird and himself a bird in a cage since she was freed and lived in the outside world while he had to live like a kuremisago. Even the thing about Miu's mom and dad could be easily explained....

I just hope after D&D, Kenichi can get some extra hellish training and get stronger or even discover some ultimate technique and not another strongest diciple combo
Old 2008-10-28, 02:13   Link #673
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Kenichi right now is even below siegfied and maybe kisara too. If either of those had at least one master teaching them there is no way they would loose to Kenichi.
It is hard to blame Kenichi. He started as nothing, and have come so far, after surviving many tests. He has yet to find his own style after meshing everything, but, he is surely to find. And, I don't think Siegfied and Kisara could have improved as much under the same teachings. Or maybe they have improved this much, or found out their own styles, because they didn't receive some other's teachings.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 03:26   Link #674
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I loved Freya's expression when she said "Yes... She's observed a lot."

Kisara's become stronger since she lost her shame about cat loving. Weirder, too.
Old 2008-10-28, 04:08   Link #675
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I would've liked to see how Sieg fare against that leader... damn.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 04:08   Link #676
Amirali
Banned

It's cool how Kisara always keeps her cap from falling off in battle.
Old 2008-10-28, 04:21   Link #677
X_Danny_X

long time that i havent visit in this thread. so how good is Kenichi now, i havent been following. is he close to a master or is he still getting beat up by the girl he loves, Mew or however you spell it, lol
Old 2008-10-28, 04:21   Link #678
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I loved Freya's expression when she said "Yes... She's observed a lot."

Kisara's become stronger since she lost her shame about cat loving. Weirder, too.
Not an issue here because when she assumes the feline way it allows her to pose her rear end high like a cat Now she can kick enemy ass and show off a great set of legs at the same time. What male wouldn't see that as a blessing.
Old 2008-10-28, 05:35   Link #679
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Hey what is Kuremisago? iv bin wondering what it is, and in the converstation with Odin and Miu they were talking about Kuremisago does anyone know what or who it is?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 05:39   Link #680
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime View Post
Not an issue here because when she assumes the feline way it allows her to pose her rear end high like a cat Now she can kick enemy ass and show off a great set of legs at the same time. What male wouldn't see that as a blessing.
I'm just waiting for her to start licking her own crotch.

Tags
shounen