AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-08, 03:29   Link #81
Kaleidoscope Inc.
Military Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Box View Post
i recall reading in the novels somewhere that she does have short blades, but doesn't enjoy using them
too bad, she's not used to fight using melee weapons.

Cecilia deserves more firepower.

"Taking the technology to a whole new level."
Old 2011-05-08, 04:05   Link #82
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Cecilia deserves more firepower.
i guess she gets it later on, because in the later novels she gets the ability "flexible" which basically lets her beams bend

oh and, she also gets "full burst" a la strike freedom
Old 2011-05-08, 04:32   Link #83
Kaleidoscope Inc.
Military Engineer

Quote:
i guess she gets it later on, because in the later novels she gets the ability "flexible" which basically lets her beams bend

oh and, she also gets "full burst" a la strike freedom
I read somewhere that the Full Burst ability is like firing with closed muzzle. What's that actually?

Old 2011-05-08, 05:32   Link #84
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
I read somewhere that the Full Burst ability is like firing with closed muzzle. What's that actually?
firing all her guns at the same time a la strike freedom
Old 2011-05-08, 05:42   Link #85
Kaleidoscope Inc.
Military Engineer

Quote:
firing all her guns at the same time a la strike freedom
oh yeah. because before this i read that Blue Tears Full Burst ability is like firing in 4 directions simultaneously with closed muzzle. And i went "Wtf?"

Thanks for the explanation.

Old 2011-05-15, 22:35   Link #86
Kyouka
Is Here

I miss her soo much shes so far my favorite blonde
Old 2011-09-06, 00:36   Link #87
Kyouka
Is Here

season 2 better come soon cause i dunno i miss Cecilia soo much
Old 2013-08-09, 01:14   Link #88
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

A minute of requiem for the second last un-growing character...
Man, Cecilia has so much potential, yet the author is too biased to Laura and Charlotte that almost thrown her away in the process!
Old 2013-08-14, 01:47   Link #89
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleidoscope Inc. View Post
oh yeah. because before this i read that Blue Tears Full Burst ability is like firing in 4 directions simultaneously with closed muzzle. And i went "Wtf?"

Thanks for the explanation.
Hmm... That might make some sense.

You see, I think some of her guns have muzzle fluting. Closing the muzzle, then shooting, forces the blast out the fluting instead, creating the Full Burst effect.

However, muzzle flutes don't work that way!!
Old 2015-04-10, 22:14   Link #90
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Excuse me, I have a question that I like to ask of you. Is there a way for Cecilia to confess her feelings towards Ichika? If so,then when she will do it?
Old 2015-04-11, 06:26   Link #91
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Excuse me, I have a question that I like to ask of you. Is there a way for Cecilia to confess her feelings towards Ichika? If so,then when she will do it?
I do not know lol but if she force Ichika for a date and got one, she could do it after their date as long as there is no following during their date.
Old 2015-04-11, 10:02   Link #92
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I do not know lol but if she force Ichika for a date and got one, she could do it after their date as long as there is no following during their date.
I see. If Cecilia makes Ichika to go out on the date with her,then that will be her chance to confess.
Old 2015-04-11, 19:57   Link #93
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
I see. If Cecilia makes Ichika to go out on the date with her,then that will be her chance to confess.
That's one of the realistic scenarios. There are many ways for a guy/girl to confess their love to their crush. You should think outside the box.

I am saying this based on my experience and trust me, being a popular guy in a school does not make my life easy lol.
Old 2015-04-12, 08:43   Link #94
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
That's one of the realistic scenarios. There are many ways for a guy/girl to confess their love to their crush. You should think outside the box.

I am saying this based on my experience and trust me, being a popular guy in a school does not make my life easy lol.
I see. Due to his popularity in school, Cecilia barely finds the right time to confess Ichika how she feel about him.
Old 2015-04-12, 09:19   Link #95
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
I see. Due to his popularity in school, Cecilia barely finds the right time to confess Ichika how she feel about him.
It's not like that in my opinion but perhaps I might be wrong. As far as my experience in watching romance anime goes, a love confession to a character could happen out of nowhere in one episode considering an event factor that triggered "Good Flag" that lead good end.

Have you watched the latest IS OVA yet? I find each of their dream(except Houki) [i] very perverted[i] because they allowed the Ichika in their dream to do such things

If you haven't watched it, you should do it ASAP before saying things that does not make a good point.

Trust me, I met one such user here in the forums and the result is he got ignored by my fellow authors here as a result of repeating a stupid question. I would not shame his username here sinceI have my own set of morals.

I think I should leave you alone for now because I've noticed you ask similar questions in other IS Character Discussion Threads.
Old 2015-04-12, 11:53   Link #96
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
It's not like that in my opinion but perhaps I might be wrong. As far as my experience in watching romance anime goes, a love confession to a character could happen out of nowhere in one episode considering an event factor that triggered "Good Flag" that lead good end.

Have you watched the latest IS OVA yet? I find each of their dream(except Houki) [i] very perverted[i] because they allowed the Ichika in their dream to do such things

If you haven't watched it, you should do it ASAP before saying things that does not make a good point.

Trust me, I met one such user here in the forums and the result is he got ignored by my fellow authors here as a result of repeating a stupid question. I would not shame his username here sinceI have my own set of morals.

I think I should leave you alone for now because I've noticed you ask similar questions in other IS Character Discussion Threads.
I seen it before. And I noticed what their dream is like. Before the dream ones can succeed, the real and original Ichika fight the fakes off and then saving them. If she sees High School DXD series as she witness Akeno seducing Issei on tv, what would Cecilia react to that situation? If you think about it, Akeno could be Cecilia's sexual counterpart. Especially the man that Akeno loved happened to be a nice,funny,and lovable pervert in Issei Hyoudou. You have to admit it, Issei's not shabby for a pervert.
Old 2015-04-12, 20:08   Link #97
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
I seen it before. And I noticed what their dream is like. Before the dream ones can succeed, the real and original Ichika fight the fakes off and then saving them. If she sees High School DXD series as she witness Akeno seducing Issei on tv, what would Cecilia react to that situation? If you think about it, Akeno could be Cecilia's sexual counterpart. Especially the man that Akeno loved happened to be a nice,funny,and lovable pervert in Issei Hyoudou. You have to admit it, Issei's not shabby for a pervert.
But is he a dense baka to other girls :P ? I have to re-read every LN just to make sure if he is proven *cough* *cough*

I have to admit that Ichika is a bit downer for me. Who would dare to write a Issei-like Ichika?
Old 2015-04-12, 22:23   Link #98
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
But is he a dense baka to other girls :P ? I have to re-read every LN just to make sure if he is proven *cough* *cough*

I have to admit that Ichika is a bit downer for me. Who would dare to write a Issei-like Ichika?
Slow down Frosty. I never said that Ichika should be like Issei. And I'm certainly didn't say to write a Issei-like Ichika either. I don't think that Issei would be that dense to the girls. And Ichika isn't that bad either. I'm only asking of what Cecilia would react when she sees Akeno seducing Issei. The reason why I said that Akeno would be Cecilia's sexual counterpart is that Akeno's isn't afraid of being naked with the man she loves in Issei. You can also consider Issei as Ichika's sexual counterpart due to his own perverse nature.
Old 2015-05-23, 11:26   Link #99
genryu_black

hmm, while akeno is like her counterpart, cecilia action may be a bit difficult to guess, since some people will say akeno has like a big sister charm

I don't think cecilia ever meet or win an argument with that kind of people.
Old 2015-05-23, 15:58   Link #100
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by genryu_black View Post
hmm, while akeno is like her counterpart, cecilia action may be a bit difficult to guess, since some people will say akeno has like a big sister charm

I don't think cecilia ever meet or win an argument with that kind of people.
I guess you can say that. If you don't mind, may I ask something else?

In your opinion, if Cecilia Alcott read/watch "Sekirei" on FUNimation Channel, what would she will react in quotes as she witness Kazehana's relationship with Minato Sahashi on the manga/tv?

During Cecilia's point of view, not only did Kazehana kissed Minato on the lips (under the emergence), she told him about her feelings for him. She also address herself as Minato's wife. Kazehana could be Cecilia's bolder/sexual version as not only she's wasn't afraid to be naked around the man she love in Minato, but she also tends to seduce him. She also confident in her sex appear.

The reason why I asking you this is that Kazehana managed to tell the man she loved in Minato how she feel but Cecilia wasn't able to do it whenever she have a chance with Ichika. I don't mean to sound perverted but. Like Kazehana, Cecilia's breast were bigger than those of the main heroine such as Houki. Not because she's a sekirei. Or in Minato's case an ashikabi. Its because of their own human beings as far as their straightforward personality goes. There may be a chance of Cecilia getting inspired by Kazehana.

Here's an example of what Cecilia would react towards Kazehana's relationship with Minato once she sees "Sekirei" on manga/tv...

Cecilia: "(blushes) Is that girl really giving herself? How sexist is this thing! Is that how they portray women? Sexually suggestive, drunk and assertive? That girl kissed him and confessed so bluntly! But... Perhaps thatīs what Ichika expects of me, maybe if I put my nerves aside I can make it happen... I know, it's time to get confident. For Ichika's and my sake, here I go!"

I'm just curious as I'm dying to know of what Cecilia would have to say about the bond between those two once she sees it. It could be very funny. You can say that Cecilia watched "Sekirei" on tv in the anime-verse if that's how you feel.

For those who don't know Kazehana, then I fill you in on the details...

Kazehana is a sexy wind-type sekirei who have a really relaxed personality and become giddy when it comes to the matter of love. Like Tsukiumi, she address herself as his wife once she becomes his sekirei. The only difference between Cecilia and Kazehana is that Kazehana is not a tsundere, And why because she instantly have fallen in love with Minato. She tends to seduce him.

For those who don't know Minato Sahashi, then I'll fill you guys in on the details...

Minato Sahashi is a hero of the Sekirei series. A protagonist of the story who is known as the "Ashikabi of the North". Don't be fooled by his appearance. He shown to be very smart due to his own high intellect. The sekireis that Minato have is his harem who loved him such as Musubi,Kusano,Matsu,Tsukiumi,Kazehana,and Homura. And of course Uzume too. Although she's not one of his sekireis, Uzume have a potential to become a fine member of Minato's harem. They all drawn to him due to his kindness,bravery,determination,and a strong heart. He's loyal to them as we speak. He have a very strong bond with them. With that in turn, Minato is able to understand that the girls loved him. As for his relationship with Musubi, it grown pretty much stronger than ever before,thus making her fallen in love with Minato even more than she already had before since the beginning of the series.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-06-07 at 18:39. Reason: More Details
Closed Thread

Tags
characters