AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-14, 18:07   Link #13141
Jobless Josh

Location: England, it's pretty small, I'm sure you'll find me.
No matter the outcome this scene alone has made Tatemiya a protagonist in my heart xD
Old 2011-08-14, 19:39   Link #13142
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Kamachi should consider doing a romantic comedy after Index. He sure can pull off a hearty laugh from his fans with the situations he puts his characters in.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-08-14, 19:57   Link #13143
UNDER_LINE

Some thoughts about NT2:

- The beast girl. Bigger role. Now. I demand it.
- I find it weird that everyone (their harems) just kind of showed up and left without some kind of questioning about the current situation. Or maybe they did it in the back.
- Glad that Mikoto finally seems to be getting action. (We've been saying this for...... how long? Hope it's actually true this time.)
- Birdway trolling Aleister at the end was probably the best part of the novel.
Old 2011-08-14, 19:58   Link #13144
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Kamachi should consider doing a romantic comedy after Index. He sure can pull off a hearty laugh from his fans with the situations he puts his characters in.
It's not in his blood Besides, the reason why it works is because it's given in such relatively low dosages and it contrasts all the serious stuff that's going on, making it stand out.

That said, his serious stuff isn't far too serious that the characters forgot how to laugh... There are many series with some pretty heavy shit is going down that it ceases to be fun and just becomes a psychological torture of some kind.
Old 2011-08-14, 20:03   Link #13145
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Part 5 -- Attack of the MILFs

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-14, 20:09   Link #13146
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avegaille View Post
SP Volume? I don't quite understand... If you mean the Stiyl SS... then, I can wait for sure... XD
yes he means that...the SP vol collects SS for Stiyl, Mark, Touma and Uiharu
Old 2011-08-14, 20:17   Link #13147
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Don't quite get this

Misaka has a feeling that guy is dangerous…” she whispered. “He seems like he would freely act for the sake of all Misakas, but that kind of action is like denying the value of this Misaka unit’s existence as she is a collection of the malice within the network…”
Old 2011-08-14, 20:29   Link #13148
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Part 2 - WHAHAHAHAHA!! How the hell does Kamachi think up this kind of stuff The only thing better than crazy, is crazy that actually makes sense

Part 3 - Tsuchimikado! Good to see you again! Why didn't you show up earlier? Don't you also want to be the new protagonist like Tatemiya? A-And what's this? Foreshadowing that actually happens?! Kuroyoru don't worry! With Cat paws you'll have a larger Bomber Lancer! See it's all practical! None of this is done for the sake of moe!

Part 4 - Kumokawa Maria... Why are maids named Maria? And what does she have to do with this? Don't tell Kamijou is going to get his own maid?

Part 5 - I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT EVERY OTHER HUSBAND IN ANIME IS ON BUSINESS TRIPS !
Old 2011-08-14, 20:31   Link #13149
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Don't quite get this

Misaka has a feeling that guy is dangerous…” she whispered. “He seems like he would freely act for the sake of all Misakas, but that kind of action is like denying the value of this Misaka unit’s existence as she is a collection of the malice within the network…”
Misaka supposedly "only has" evil thoughts that she extracts from the network and that the other sisters can't express. Kami-yan's actions pretty much aim to make all of the Misaka's happy; and considering that his very existence gives "happy thoughts" to the sister might end up that thus Worst feels that he puts in danger her "regular me", her mindset.....

At least that's how I see it.
Old 2011-08-14, 20:38   Link #13150
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Denying the value of Misaka Worst... Since Worst is special because she can express the negative emotions of the network... Kamijou Touma simulates no negative response from the network- meaning Worst is useless and has no value because there is nothing she can express
Old 2011-08-14, 20:57   Link #13151
Flere821
Lurker

Bardway's talk in Ch3 so far is basically just telling Accel and Shiage 'you two are just sidekicks and Touma's the real pro here'...

But wow, Kuroyoru getting pounced upon by Worst? This will be great
(and definitely looking forward to LO getting trolled by Fremea like Bardway did)

@ Part 5: didn't it ever occur to Shiina to just call Touma and ask for a explanation?
Old 2011-08-14, 21:24   Link #13152
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
(and definitely looking forward to LO getting trolled by Fremea like Bardway did)
Trinity dude, trinity...

Fremea -> Bardway -> Last Order -> Fremea -> ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
@ Part 5: didn't it ever occur to Shiina to just call Touma and ask for a explanation?
It's quite possible Academy City blocks out any unauthorized signal from the outside.
Old 2011-08-14, 21:42   Link #13153
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Part 6 is out as well... Where the hell did Last Order and Worst go ?! Did Accelerator lock them in the bathroom?! Anyway the main gist is to talk about Fiamma and his goals- Nowhere did they mention the extend of his power, just some vague threats. But at the end Birdway (...Seriously?) finally reached new topic- The introduction to the introduction to who the fudge is still screwing around in this world.
Old 2011-08-14, 22:13   Link #13154
Miraluka
Banned

At the end of the war Aleister said Fiamma's mistake was using the Christianism.

But now Birdway says Fiamma was going beyond the rules from Christianism.

Another Aleister's flip-flop? I wouldn't be surprised, he tried to kill Fiamma to avoid any other magician gathering any info from him and then just happens Ollerus and Sivlia pick him up to get info about Horus' age .
Old 2011-08-14, 22:21   Link #13155
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Bardway meant he wasn't a good catholic.
Old 2011-08-14, 22:34   Link #13156
Miraluka
Banned

Still, the point about Aleister remains the same and Fiamma has now the gates open to reach what Aleister wants.
Old 2011-08-14, 22:36   Link #13157
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Erm no, what Aleister meant was that Fiamma's method rely on the theory of Christianity (legends and myths), doesn't mean Fiamma is required to be a perfect example of a good christian.
Old 2011-08-14, 22:54   Link #13158
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami
Bardway meant he wasn't a good catholic.
Birdway already said God's Right Seat is the true dark side from the RCC, doesn't she? Then, she obviously is talking about the set of rules withing the christianism during her talk about the magic. Fiamma didn't care about the RCC.

If going deep into what Birdway and Aleister said, Fiamma got restricted because he tried to imitate legends/myths instead making new ones by himself.

EDIT:
I can't get into B-T... ;_; ... Can anyone copy+paste the last update, please?
Old 2011-08-14, 22:57   Link #13159
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Birdway already said God's Right Seat is the true dark side from the RCC, doesn't she? Then, she obviously is talking about the set of rules withing the christianism during her talk about the magic. Fiamma didn't care about the RCC.
He may not have cared about the Roman Catholic Church, Russian Orthodox Church, or even British Anglican Church, but he obviously cared about Christianity.
Old 2011-08-14, 23:01   Link #13160
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Fiamma was still thinking Christian one the age of Osiris. Aleister said he needed to be horus.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen