AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-23, 09:45   Link #61
D-Technolife
-=Gwapohon=-

that's ryt!!! so many mysterys!!! and unanswered question!!! that's what really makes bleach a REALLY COOL anime!!!
Old 2005-12-23, 09:56   Link #62
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.0.7.
i want to see the arrankaru actually using their zanpuktous..can't remember if they actually did..and if i'm wrong, someone please tell me which chapter did any of the arrankaru use their sealed zanpuktoh?
looks interesting, could it be that the strongest arrankaru is the one that resembles human most?
Xiao Long, Ill Forte and the guy Ikkaku defeated all used their zanpakutou. They all also released it already.

And your second question...NOT. One of the Espadas is clearly one ugly fatso, whom Illforte and Xiao Long looks more bishie. Ulqioulla is clearly Espadas, same to that tanned girl and one old looking thin guy.
Old 2005-12-23, 10:10   Link #63
hi no ken Jebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Xiao Long, Ill Forte and the guy Ikkaku defeated all used their zanpakutou. They all also released it already.

And your second question...NOT. One of the Espadas is clearly one ugly fatso, whom Illforte and Xiao Long looks more bishie. Ulqioulla is clearly Espadas, same to that tanned girl and one old looking thin guy.
Oddly enough none of the silouhettes resembled anything like Yammy unless he's the one next to grimmjow and is covered up by the text bubble. So he might be a 11+ member which would explain why Yoruichi was flipping him like a pancake.

Anyway Shawlong and co. sealed their fate when they revealed the Espadas were the strongest of the bunch and possibly the Vastrode class menos Hitsugaya was describing. I doubt they have anything like an arankaru version of bankai or anymore tricks so I expect next chapter crappygami renji will once again evade death along with histugaya. Besides they have outlived their usefulness and Shawlong was such a good badguy. Grimmjow on the otherhand better live up to his big talk.
Old 2005-12-23, 10:11   Link #64
real folk blues..

no i mean, sword fighting, not power ups.. and the second question, i was just basing that coz grimmjaw only has a small piece of his mask left.. would it make sense if the strongest espada has his mask completely broken?
i don't know, its just for the sake of discussion
Old 2005-12-23, 10:27   Link #65
hi no ken Jebus

Quote:
no i mean, sword fighting, not power ups.. and the second question, i was just basing that coz grimmjaw only has a small piece of his mask left.. would it make sense if the strongest espada has his mask completely broken?

Before releasing their swords they all fought with their zanpakutoh. They start facing each other around ch 200 then it jumps around so there you go.

Old 2005-12-23, 10:39   Link #66
sarrah
tikki

oh damn not reading the sticky properly i accidently posted up the same thread, gosh darn it...how di report it????
cant wait till chapt 210!

hey have u guys noticed that the tatoos reflecting releasing their "limit" are filled in in black and white, meaning they have either achieved their full limit or not? take for example the renji one is in full white, meaning he's got loads more to release....as being able to achieve bankai he's got more stored up ehem "limited" power.....if that makes any sense..and cus hitsugaya is still young he's still got loads more to go....and yamamotots has not even started really...meaning theyr refl;ectuve of rank aswell.....

just a theory...most likely wrong!!!

i knew kishimoto would pull out a new move that no1 would thik of...lol

grim jaw is too cool......... ichigo looks stupid in comparison...and ichigo is my fav charcter!!!

Last edited by sarrah; 2005-12-23 at 10:52.
Old 2005-12-23, 12:45   Link #67
aoi_zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Where was it said, that Yumichika has a Bankai? We know he is at a VC level, but nobody ever said, that he (too) is able to go Bankai.
Don't make it worse, than it already is.

when renji asked ikkaku to be a captain, because he knows bankai, then ikkaku said that he doesnt want anyone to kno that he knows bankai, he only taught yumichika, renji because they are friends
Old 2005-12-23, 13:37   Link #68
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Not really, but we want to see the bad guys actually win, and some of the good guys actually die or needing their ass saved by a 2rd party, Vizards or somebody since I'm starting to doubt if Kubo will even kill off someone major.

And IMO seeing the good guys "overcoming the odds" a 100 times is worse than seeing them pwning them straight. At least Yoruichi/Urahara pwning Yamii was somewhat entertaining.
Agreed.

What gets me was how the Shinigami barely had that much strength as seen in the Soul Society chapters. Rangiku, Ikkaku and Hitsugaya actually seemed weaker in the SS chapters when their powers weren't supposed to be restricted at all.

Just strange logic at work here.

Last edited by SuperKnuckles; 2005-12-23 at 16:07.
Old 2005-12-23, 13:44   Link #69
CorpMazral3
Corp-Kun

Send a message via Yahoo to CorpMazral3
Quote:
Not really, but we want to see the bad guys actually win, and some of the good guys actually die or needing their ass saved by a 2rd party, Vizards or somebody..
hmmm...we arent sure if the Vizards good or not yet right? Just wonderin...dont remember their intentions being revealed yet..
Old 2005-12-23, 15:24   Link #70
CupRamen

After seeing Ichigo in this chapter... I personally think he's gonna get beat to a pulp..
Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-23, 16:09   Link #71
garsh0p

i'm wondering why no one's mentioned it...

hisagi shuuhei has a tattoo of 69... interesting? lol.
Old 2005-12-23, 16:14   Link #72
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by garsh0p

Renji and the Renji-fanboy has tattoos too. What so weird about that?

Plus only the top 10 gets a tattoo by Aizen. Xiao Long and Illforte doesn't have that priveledge.
Old 2005-12-23, 16:51   Link #73
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garsh0p

Hisagi has that tattoo because thats where he came from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoi_zip
when renji asked ikkaku to be a captain, because he knows bankai, then ikkaku said that he doesnt want anyone to kno that he knows bankai, he only taught yumichika, renji because they are friends
He didnt teach both of them bankai. He showed to them he has bankai.
Old 2005-12-23, 17:50   Link #74
Scarlet

he only told....not taught

He probably showed it too.
Old 2005-12-23, 18:43   Link #75
real folk blues..

how can he show them his ban kai if no one else knows about it?
Old 2005-12-23, 19:15   Link #76
Scarlet

I'm sure there are alot of quiet places in SS. It is a big place.
Old 2005-12-23, 21:36   Link #77
propa03
I am an onion!

Send a message via AIM to propa03 Send a message via Yahoo to propa03
Quote:
Well the one Ikkaku fought only had that little piece on his nose, even smaller than grimjaw's. And he is obviously not stronger than grimjaw.

I do wonder why no one has showed up yet. Anyone with any spiritual power has to have realized a while ago that these fights are goin on. Are they watching? That'd be typical, especially of Urahara, but I do think that Isshin is gonna show up in front of Ichigo. I can't wait to hear the conversations that will bring up!
Old 2005-12-24, 00:52   Link #78
aoi_zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by propa03
Well the one Ikkaku fought only had that little piece on his nose, even smaller than grimjaw's. And he is obviously not stronger than grimjaw.

I do wonder why no one has showed up yet. Anyone with any spiritual power has to have realized a while ago that these fights are goin on. Are they watching? That'd be typical, especially of Urahara, but I do think that Isshin is gonna show up in front of Ichigo. I can't wait to hear the conversations that will bring up!

yea, thats wut i think too, my guess is that ichigo is gonna get a major beat down, then his dad comes and helps him. and his dad releases bankai
Old 2005-12-24, 02:29   Link #79
Blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souzouryoku
Did it ever state that only Captain and Vice Captain level shinigami had a restriction on their power?

And yes, Ikkaku's strength is very "unrealistic". If he could beat his opponent (even if only by a hair)..shouldn't Hitsugaya and Matsumoto be able to defeat this guy? However, we should take into account the strength of the Arrancar...Il forte (he's the one they are fighting right? I always get them confused..) could be more powerful than the one that Ikkaku faced. However, if he wasn't..well..then that is just pathetic. And..Ichigo beat Ikkaku...which would mean that he is waay stronger than someone who is "stronger" than a captain. Very unrealistic.
Hitsugaya is overrated. BK has already say that even if someone achieve a bankai, it takes time to train it. As shown BK vs Ichigo, Ichigo actually doesn't know how to use his bankai at all. I think Hitsugaya is the same as Ichigo, except he has more time to train his Bankai, but not like BK, who has an idea of how to really use his bankai.

Since Ikkaku is asked to be a captain, it shows that the 11th squad Captain, VC and 3rd is actually quite close in strength(as in the 3rd and 5th seat can actually rise to a VC and Captain easily, not Kenpachi vs Ikkaku). This also shows that as long as you achieve a bankai, you are most likely to be a Captain. It would explain how Hitsugaya got his Captain status -> through having a Bankai most likely.

Quote:
No offence, but this whole power limiter thing is really getting out of hand. The scenario they're in are totally different from the Rukia capture one, and they had time to wait for permission from the upper-ups while fighting enemies they themselves claim to be stronger than captains? Way unrealistic if you ask me.

And Ikkaku not having a limiter itself is a plot hole. Even when Ikkaku kept his Bankai a secret, it's already a clear fact that he's at a VC level. Just because he's not in rank, he doesn't get a limiter when he's fully as capable as the others. Nonsense.
You can't possibly has Hitsugaya to use his Hyoinmori(sp) like he did against Gin. Besides their original mission is to scout and gain information. They don't need that much power.

In SS, the VC and the 3rd seat powers differ greatly(in most squads except 11th). By power, I mean the 3rd seat cannot actually become a VC or Captain easily, unlike Ikkaku. My guess is that in every situation, they generalise. Captain and VC only. Even if Ikkaku is a Captain or VC level, he's still in the 3rd seat.
It is like attending a meeting. All Captains attend. Even if Ikkaku is of a Captain level, he is not allowed to attend the meeting. The ranks is used as a general guide to their power. Usually, most 3rd seats are not supposed to be that powerful to warrant a power limit. Ikkaku is a 3rd seat under Kenpachi, so he has no need a power limit.
Old 2005-12-24, 08:57   Link #80
midgard

I think the power limit is a stretch too. And they should not have introduce it IMHO. They should just make Hitsugaya beat Shaolong easily. From the explanation it would seem that the Arrancar are at VC or below level. And Espada should be at least captain level.

So a Captain level should be able to handle Arrancars. I don't think we will be seeing Ichigo beating all 10 Espadas. And even if Hitsugaya may not be the strongest captain, the level between most captains shouldn't be that great. So now that the power limit has been lifted Hitsugaya should owned #11.

I guess they introduce the power limit concept to explain the Espada/Arrancar concept...which I think they could have done a better job. First Rukia Shikai, then Ikkaku Bankai, now the Power Limit...back to back to back revelation is alittle too much. At this rate, my prediction is there will be an additional zanpactou release beyond Bankai! You heard it here first!
Closed Thread