Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-06-29, 11:35   Link #561
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki View Post
Spoiler for Seiyuu:
I always hear only one type of voice from her, so it sure already sounds pretty awkward to hear her voice come out of Cure Ace.

I hope this works out...somehow.
Old 2013-06-29, 19:50   Link #562
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
I always hear only one type of voice from her, so it sure already sounds pretty awkward to hear her voice come out of Cure Ace.

I hope this works out...somehow.
The voice suits her. Not the usual voice you would hear from Rie stundere mode.
So, about the plot from now on.
Spoiler for Plot:

Last edited by Hiroshi Amearai; 2013-06-29 at 20:20.
Hiroshi Amearai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 21:27   Link #563
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Amearai View Post
The voice suits her. Not the usual voice you would hear from Rie stundere mode.
So, about the plot from now on.
Spoiler for Plot:
Spoiler for Plot:
Old 2013-06-30, 02:22   Link #564
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

I think there's something fishy about Joe. He took the princess with him to the place no one knows but him. What if he took some of the princess's ADN and use them to create a homunculus body. Then use the Crystals power to turn her into cure Ace. That's why she looks like the princess.
Btw, who's the girl next ep? Some random citizen or...
Old 2013-06-30, 02:36   Link #565
elior

i dont think she going to be just random citizen who suddenly got friendly like that with i think she will be imported later but i don't know how
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 03:56   Link #566
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Movie's visual from offical website:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Movie summary: Mana Aida/Cure Heart is given a wedding dress which was worn by her mother and grandmother. All of sudden a mysterious man named Matthew appears and takes her to the past world. Mana is so glad to meet her grandmother and her beloved dog Maro that she had a long time ago, but she can't find two of her best friends Rikka and Alice. It looks her precious memories have been changed somehow. If things continue as is, the future will be ruined, too. The PreCure girls have to fight to protect their memories and future!!

Mysterious girl and the rumored leak image
Images

The leaked image is from the guy who leaked that Cure Ace's civilian name is Aguri. It's just a rumor.
Old 2013-06-30, 04:05   Link #567
elior

Quote:
Movie's visual from offical website:
Images

Movie summary: Mana Aida/Cure Heart is given a wedding dress which was worn by her mother and grandmother. All of sudden a mysterious man named Matthew appears and takes her to the past world. Mana is so glad to meet her grandmother and her beloved dog Maro that she had a long time ago, but she can't find two of her best friends Rikka and Alice. It looks her precious memories have been changed somehow. If things continue as is, the future will be ruined, too. The PreCure girls have to fight to protect their memories and future!!

Mysterious girl and the rumored leak image
Images

The leaked image is from the guy who leaked that Cure Ace's civilian name is Aguri. It's just a rumor.
if this girl with the brown hair will have rie voice then we will know for sure she is cure ace
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 04:35   Link #568
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
It's looking more and nire like the mystery with Cure Ace is not so much who she is. It also may be one of those cases where the audience is supposed to know before the cast does. My guess is the real mystery is in the timing of her appearance and the reasoning behind that timing.
Old 2013-06-30, 06:21   Link #569
xizro345
King's Justice

Oh well, seriously...

Spoiler for Episode 22 spoilers:
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 08:30   Link #570
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep22:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 08:37   Link #571
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

It seems that the guy who leaked the image above has posted this on his tumblr awhile ago. It's all seem to be true so may be it's legit.
Quote:
"Just wait until you see Iori’s sister from Idolmaster in Doki doki Precure series."
"Well, I’m still not sure about that but for what I know Cure Ace is not Regina/ Angie."
"The only thing I can say is that Cure Ace’s true form is not Ai, Regina or Marmo. She looks like a normal school girl like the other precures. Although, I might be wrong though…I just saw her pictures…but it’s not from the series…"
His tumblr http://azureignition.tumblr.com/tagg...+doki+precure/

Which one would you choose?
Images

Also
Images
Old 2013-06-30, 11:21   Link #572
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 21. To the Card Kingdom! Save the Princess!

I can't just sit idly by because the conversation in this thread has returned so intense.

On-Topic

To me the poignant turn for this twenty-first episode was Cure Heart reconfirming her love as friends towards Regina, and latter feeling the throbbing inside her heart. That special moment of friendship greatly spiced by the adverse predicament that both girls found themselves into the Jikochuu's trap; sacrifice one girl for the other to be saved? Yeah, sure! Cure Heart refused such option in her watch.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 12:03   Link #573
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
It seems that the guy who leaked the image above has posted this on his tumblr awhile ago. It's all seem to be true so may be it's legit.

His tumblr http://azureignition.tumblr.com/tagg...+doki+precure/

Which one would you choose?
Images

Also
Images
I personally like Ace without the lipstick more and I do think Aguri is Ace because the guy leaked the image also said Aguri is going to be voiced by Kugimiya Rie.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ichuki; 2013-07-01 at 01:34.
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 12:36   Link #574
YourIdeas

Spoiler for Episode 22:

Last edited by YourIdeas; 2013-06-30 at 20:54.
YourIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 10:27   Link #575
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

For Crying Out Loud, Toei; make up your bloody mind which Regina is going to be! Lawful Good or Chaotic Evil! One or the other!
If she were a Dungeons and Dragons Character Sheet, she would already be smudged and torn open from repeated rubbing-out and rewritings on her "Alignment Section"!!!
Old 2013-07-01, 15:50   Link #576
YourIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
For Crying Out Loud, Toei; make up your bloody mind which Regina is going to be! Lawful Good or Chaotic Evil! One or the other!
I wouldn't really say she's ever hit Lawful Good. She's not 100% opposed to evil, or at least that's what's been shown from her constantly forced mood swings. She falls more in line with Chaotic Good, if at all in the good spectrum, but is probably leaning more towards Chaotic Neutral.
YourIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 22:31   Link #577
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I do feel realized that they won't turn Regina into a PreCure, as has already been done in the past with Setsuna (Fresh) and Siren (Suite).

Hopeful wishing she's turned more to a role like it was done for both Kaoru and Michiru in Splash*Star towards the end.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 05:05   Link #578
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

The first merchandise had Cure Ace's civilian name on it. Which is 円亜久里 Which I think can be read as Madoka Aguri. I'm not sure about her first name though. It could be En-something Aguri. It might not be Aguri either, I can be Akuri. Argh my head... Japanese names sure are hard to read.
More promotion images
Images
Old 2013-07-03, 11:25   Link #579
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:

The first merchandise had Cure Ace's civilian name on it. Which is 円亜久里 Which I think can be read as Madoka Aguri. I'm not sure about her first name though. It could be En-something Aguri. It might not be Aguri either, I can be Akuri. Argh my head... Japanese names sure are hard to read.
More promotion images
Images

Spoiler:

According to this picture it is Madoka Aguri.
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 13:23   Link #580
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

"Aguri"...? I can't help but think of it as the Japanese pronunciation of "ugly" when I read that... I was hoping her name would be something different... ^^;

Oh well... maybe the name will sound prettier than I think it will...

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, magical girl