AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-19, 12:36   Link #1041
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
He's got some story going about fear being the best aphrodisiac... if you ask me, the authors just wanted to draw an orgy.
I am sorry but I could never have sex with fear or to forget fear....perhaps pain yes but not fear.
Quote:
That part will be heavily censored for the TV release, guaranteed.
Oh no I hope not......they don't censor panties or bras but this.....people will be I am sure about that.....
Quote:
Anime's doing a good job of it so far IMHO. Some scenes are even better than in the manga, like when Takashi goes out to prove the "they can't see us" theory.
Yeah they are but in terms of censors it ruins it all. Sure some scenes are better than in the manga but other animes also hold true for example Mitsudomoe.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 12:50   Link #1042
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

You know , i want this scene to be epic animated :

Spoiler for Do want:

Then boobs will going *Boing* *Boing*
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 12:53   Link #1043
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
I am sorry but I could never have sex with fear or to forget fear....perhaps pain yes but not fear.
I don't really get his whole angle on that either, tbh.

Quote:
Oh no I hope not......they don't censor panties or bras but this.....people will be I am sure about that.....
They have to censor it just so that people will buy the DVDs.

Quote:
Yeah they are but in terms of censors it ruins it all. Sure some scenes are better than in the manga but other animes also hold true for example Mitsudomoe.
Some things just can't be shown on TV. For everything else there's VISA
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 17:08   Link #1044
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
What the hell is the problem of the teacher with the glasses doing a orgy on the bus......it somehow pissed me off! Seriously what the hell was that....and Saya's father/mother are nicely done....serious for now unless they have super non censored stuff regarding the bath scene around chapter 6/7 for the ecchi.......the manga so far is 10 times better than the anime.
huh?!
oh I see..so you didn't know that human is actually bipedal animal too, your species no different than chicken when it's come to sex. It's kind of funny tough, human call other creature beside them self as "animal", didn't realize they have alot of similarities when it's come to Mating instinct, and this is very helpful for me to forgive my self after each kill Gyahahahaha .
Spoiler for And for Bus Orgy:

BEHOLD! VISA POWER!! remove sensor in Highschool of the Dead Anime BlRy-DVD
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 18:58   Link #1045
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

@surerman: Bipedal primates, and yes, under the scientific definition, we are technically animals. I think anyone with a level education above middle school would be informed of that obvious information.

And... I think someone is in need of an obligatory psychological assessment.

Well, do animals have orgies as well? I am rather curious.
Old 2010-07-19, 20:38   Link #1046
lightbringer
M9000

Right now in the anime thread there's a discussion going on about Rei's reaction to Shidou, wanting to leave him and his students behind when escaping with the bus. This is somewhat hard to discuss in the anime thread without referencing what happens later on in volume 4

So we all know Shidou is a real piece of work, but is Rei's reaction of wanting to abandon him to certain death really justified? Or her desire to shoot him later on in volume 4, for that matter. When I was reading volume 1 for the first time I thought that Shidou must have raped her or done some similarly evil deed, but later we learn that all he did was get her held back a grade. Unfair, yes, immoral, yes, perhaps even damaging her future career prospects to some degree (doubtful) - but a far cry from the kind of emotional scars that she's showing, and probably not an act worthy of being indirectly killed for along with a group of completely unrelated students. That whole "it's your fault that I.... got held back a year" was rather anti-climatic.

Of course, since it's the apocalypse, she can do what she wants pretty much, but being one of the protagonists means she shouldn't do anything too evil But then she wanted to take the baton to the guy who nearly raped her in volume 2, also. Maybe she is somehow getting into the whole enjoyment of violence thing, like Takashi and Saeko are?
Old 2010-07-19, 20:46   Link #1047
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
huh?!
oh I see..so you didn't know that human is actually bipedal animal too, your species no different than chicken when it's come to sex. It's kind of funny tough, human call other creature beside them self as "animal", didn't realize they have alot of similarities when it's come to Mating instinct, and this is very helpful for me to forgive my self after each kill Gyahahahaha .

and i cant resist.... was yer avatar came from?

man ur lucky.... i must... MUST find blu ray
Old 2010-07-19, 20:55   Link #1048
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
huh?!
Well TBH I think we hold back more than the other animals but then again you have to think what would happen......that teacher could very well throw you out of the bus like he did to that kid who just wanted to see his parents so in other words I think he made everyone become animals under strict conditions.
Quote:
I did not do military because of my position as a farmer. I have no doubt what you saw many of relatives from WW2 saw much more worse with the Jews in the camps prior to saving them or as spies. Yeah I have seen disturbing things much more in anime but they first impressions are the most important and that's why I had the reaction I did. BTW even if you camcorded it...I would pretty much not see it even.

Quote:
BEHOLD TORRENT POWER AND RIPS!
Quote:
So we all know Shidou is a real piece of work, but is Rei's reaction of wanting to abandon him to certain death really justified? Or her desire to shoot him later on in volume 4, for that matter. When I was reading volume 1 for the first time I thought that Shidou must have raped her or done some similarly evil deed, but later we learn that all he did was get her held back a grade. Unfair, yes, immoral, yes, perhaps even damaging her future career prospects to some degree (doubtful) - but a far cry from the kind of emotional scars that she's showing, and probably not an act worthy of being indirectly killed for along with a group of completely unrelated students. That whole "it's your fault that I.... got held back a year" was rather anti-climatic.
So it was because of Shidou that she got held back a grade and because of that she got pissed at Takashi? That makes no sense whatsoever unless it was to vent off her anger at him.
Quote:
Of course, since it's the apocalypse, she can do what she wants pretty much, but being one of the protagonists means she shouldn't do anything too evil But then she wanted to take the baton to the guy who nearly raped her in volume 2, also. Maybe she is somehow getting into the whole enjoyment of violence thing, like Takashi and Saeko are?
Yeah I think she is and also the way Hirano was with finding the guns.

Last edited by Francismeunier; 2010-07-19 at 21:12.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 21:09   Link #1049
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Well TBH I think we hold back more than the other animals but then again you have to think what would happen......that teacher could very well throw you out of the bus like he did to that kid who just wanted to see his parents so in other words I think he made everyone become animals under strict conditions.
I did not do military because of my position as a farmer. I have no doubt what you saw many of relatives from WW2 saw much more worse with the Jews in the camps prior to saving them or as spies. Yeah I have seen disturbing things much more in anime but they first impressions are the most important and that's why I had the reaction I did. BTW even if you camcorded it...I would pretty much not see it even.

i behold!!!!!!!! but what if we get caught?!
Old 2010-07-19, 21:18   Link #1050
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
So it was because of Shidou that she got held back a grade and because of that she got pissed at Takashi? That makes no sense whatsoever unless it was to vent off her anger at him.
I don't remember her getting upset at Takashi over that, although she did say that she wanted to talk to him about it but ended up talking to Hisashi instead.

Quote:
Yeah I think she is and also the way Hirano was with finding the guns.
True, Kouta-kun was a maniac from the start lol. He's the most interesting character of the bunch but his role is primarily comic relief.
Old 2010-07-19, 22:34   Link #1051
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
I don't remember her getting upset at Takashi over that, although she did say that she wanted to talk to him about it but ended up talking to Hisashi instead.
That part was just plain stupid. It wasn't like she couldn't talk to Takashi, he was asking her why she got held back because she was smart, and she replied you wouldn't understand and starts dating Hisashi. IMO, Takashi should keep his pimp hand strong and tell Rei what's up. It's like she is bi-polar or something, it kind of bothers me.
Old 2010-07-19, 22:43   Link #1052
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
hey all been behind on the last few HOTD chapters because of uni and when ive gone to catch up of them the site i use has shut down. anyone have any good recommendations on where to read scanlated manga?
Old 2010-07-19, 22:52   Link #1053
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
You can get HotD manga straight from XLG translations. They also have HQ releases of the previous volumes.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 23:09   Link #1054
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdarkdark View Post
That part was just plain stupid. It wasn't like she couldn't talk to Takashi, he was asking her why she got held back because she was smart, and she replied you wouldn't understand and starts dating Hisashi. IMO, Takashi should keep his pimp hand strong and tell Rei what's up. It's like she is bi-polar or something, it kind of bothers me.
True, I never really understood why she didn't talk to him about it properly if she really wanted to. But then, I'm more interested in their current situation rather than all that past baggage with Hisashi and Shidoh, so I'm more than willing to let it go heh.
Old 2010-07-20, 00:01   Link #1055
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
@surerman: Bipedal primates, and yes, under the scientific definition, we are technically animals. I think anyone with a level education above middle school would be informed of that obvious information.

And... I think someone is in need of an obligatory psychological assessment.
I am flattered....thank you*bow down* (it's rare for killers to has some one give attention to his psychological condition U know? )
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
Well, do animals have orgies as well? I am rather curious.
Yes, Snake have orgy, especially the constrictor like Anaconda,Python, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
and i cant resist.... was yer avatar came from?
I stole it from some one in the same forum with this surerman original account owner.
It's continuation from my yesterday avatar "Ram withAll U got!" (while Natsuru show her ass with Blue white striped underwear)
And then Shizuku...with her Mizuiro panties, Ram Natsuru down while the victim fight back the rape attempt (he still think to save his virginity for Medusa Kaede the Lesbo Kampfer Mother) struggling and rolling upside down continually
Quote:
man ur lucky.... i must... MUST find blu ray
try amazon...but it's better if you wait till they release all episode in DVD, much much cheaper
Quote:
i behold!!!!!!!! but what if we get caught?!
Well...I am already in jail....killers special mobile one...so no problem for me
Quote:
And that choice is the difference between them...if the one succumb to it and abandon his pride as human, he's no more than chicken to me (which I kill with smile...barehanded) but if he hold it like what samurai do to their Bushido principal...he deserve some respect from me...even if he must die in my hand....I'll give him quick death (with calm gloomy face ...and very sharp blade or very powerful Gun)
Ethic, Manner, Culture, Religion etc....that make human more human...too bad, now more and more human become animal (in our Killer eyes)
Quote:
so...you a good guy....well...I hope you life long and spread goodness to the world with your harvest
Quote:
RIPS?? what is that?, snack?

Last edited by surerman; 2010-07-20 at 00:12.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 01:59   Link #1056
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

finally read ch. 26. seems my goddess Saeko is in heat...
>_>;
Old 2010-07-20, 03:20   Link #1057
Seitsuki
Onee!

only thing that happens in ch 26 is Kouta gets over his BSOD. Hopefully there'll be more Saeko next chapter. Cya in Sep :/
Old 2010-07-20, 03:59   Link #1058
ZeKeR
Superbad

wake me up when september comes
Old 2010-07-20, 04:07   Link #1059
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
wake me up when september comes ends
fix'd! *starts dancing*
Old 2010-07-20, 05:38   Link #1060
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
fix'd! *starts dancing*
*starts shooting*

Quote:
Nah, they are going at three episodes per volume right now, so they should have no problem covering up to an including volume 4. I think they might even go a bit past the Saya's house arc and include the Takashi/Saeko park "date" They will most likely skip the whole airport chapter, too, since that focuses on a side character who is not really relevant to the story as of yet.
I don't see how they can skip Rika's introduction because it is her weapons that allow them to fight "them" effectively and it also fleshes out Shizuka-Sensei's character by showing what sort of people are her friends...

Plus it'd be one of the most exciting scenes they could animate from the manga!

Gunfights, jet fuel and explosions!

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies