AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2010-04-29, 05:56   Link #2961
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ On the flip side, Moaningho's arroganceness level just increase 100 fold last night.. and God knows, it will be over 9000 if Inter won CL
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 06:54   Link #2962
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
^ On the flip side, Moaningho's arroganceness level just increase 100 fold last night.. and God knows, it will be over 9000 if Inter won CL
That's true as well. Though I don't know Mourinho irl, so I doubt it'll bother me much.

I'm rooting for Bayern though. I always liked van Gaal the guy won our last CL trophy(ajax) and got us to the finals the year after(which we shoulda won since Juve was caught with doping). Though Bayern did get lucky to get the CL final. The team is still in transition.

Last edited by 2H-Dragon; 2010-04-29 at 07:07.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 07:09   Link #2963
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

He isnt the self proclaimed special one if he didnt brag his achievement this year

Anyway.. another easier to understand EPL new 25 player rule

Quote:
Starting date – Start of the 2010/2011 season.

Squad registration list must be submitted at the end of the transfer window: 31 August 2010, and then again on 31 January 2011.

Squad size limit – Maximum 25 players over 21 years. No limit for under-21 players.

Age definition – 1 January of the season’s starting year. 1 January 2010(aka this year's January) for the 2010/11 season.

Home-grown quota – 8 of the 25 squad places can only be filled with home-grown players. Thus, only 17 foreign-grown players (over 21 years) are allowed.

Home-grown (1) age – All club registrations before the age of 21 (at the end of the season).

Home-grown (2) home
– All clubs registered with the English or Welsh FA.

Home-grown (3) length – Minimum period of 3 seasons or 36 months (continuous or not).
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-04-29, 12:28   Link #2964
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Damn rite dude
But god... this guy very hilarious, no wonder he have many fans and also the haters

But as AC Milan fans, it will be disaster for me if Inter win the CL
Mourinho and the fans will get cocky than ever, and will continue humiliating our dying team, and we even can't counter their mock, because its true ;_;

oh Bayern please save us...
Old 2010-04-29, 12:49   Link #2965
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i really think Bayern will win it. the only thing holding them back is how organized inter's defense is. but when you got a guy like Olic, who can score out of his ass, anything is possible.

i thought about following that soccer anime, but then it dropped off my radar for a bit. i guess i'll pick it up after my final tomorrow, since i have another 3 day break until my next one

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 18:47   Link #2966
alamarco
Why hello there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i really think Bayern will win it. the only thing holding them back is how organized inter's defense is. but when you got a guy like Olic, who can score out of his ass, anything is possible.
If we can stop Messi, we can stop Olic.

I just started watching Giant Killing on the weekend, it's been pretty good so far. I love how it's realistic without crazy power moves like a Mario Tennis type of thing.

As for Argentina, Maradona is an idiot. That's all I can say about him. I don't even know how he become coach. Ridiculous.
alamarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 01:03   Link #2967
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

WOW.. just WOW..

Fulham .. in Europe final ..

O_O
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-05-22, 16:20   Link #2968
Revenger1589
otaku against own will

Congratulations to Inter, the team was solid as always. Milito was pure class, a perfect game for him, if this doesn't give him a real chance to play for Argentina nothing will.
Revenger1589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 16:35   Link #2969
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenger1589 View Post
Congratulations to Inter, the team was solid as always. Milito was pure class, a perfect game for him, if this doesn't give him a real chance to play for Argentina nothing will.
Yeah rather than Mourinho I'd say he won it, though van Buyten being trash helped.

Great to see Robben and Sneijder on form though(MvB was disappointing though), WC10 can't come fast enough. Hope Eljero Elia is fit and van Marwijk plays him on the flanks, 2 proper wingers will bring so much joy. :O

Gratz to Inter.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 16:38   Link #2970
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

My heart is broken ;_;
fuck, this is the most tough time being' a Milanisti...
Old 2010-05-22, 23:25   Link #2971
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

LOL .. Look at it on the bright side.. Inter win ensure 4 CL slot for Serie A next year.. If Bayern won, that last CL slot goes to German as their coefficient are very close..

Still.. the student beat the master. Mourinho once an assistant to van Gaal in Barcelona some time ago. Also a lose for football between 2 contrasting philosophy.. which sadden me greatly, as I prefer fluent attacking football, with flair from vG .. but the one that win was rigid, robotic negative tactic by Mourinho Efficient yes, but boring to the eyes, especially when I am the neutral supporter.

Must be very satisfying for 2 RM rejects to come to Bernabeu and play in the CL final for their new teams, eh?

Now, I'm gonna go and hunt for after match interview of Mourinho.. his arrogance stat must have evolved to another level
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-05-23, 04:19   Link #2972
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Meh... who cares about German 4 CL Slot, their team aside bayern just completely mediocre for UCL anyway, just looks at Wolfburg, Bremen, Schalke, or Hamburg and Leverkusen, they all do shit on UCL. But their team is more strong than 2nd tier from another league, that why they're dominating UEFA/Europe League for this recent year, and that the only reason their coefficient almost overtake Italy's.

Btw This statement not arrogance enough for you ?

Quote:
Inter coach Jose Mourinho has announced he will leave the club after delivering a historic treble by winning the Champions League in Madrid.

"My work here is done. I have made history with this club. I will find motivations in another big club. Playing against Barcelona in Spain? That would be a big challenge," he told the Rai Sport after the game.

Mourinho is leaving Italy in ways he knows best as he takes a parting shot at Calcio.

"I have been very happy at Inter, but not in the world of Italian football because I don't like all the comments from presidents, coaches and papers. But, I will always like Inter," he added.

"I want to thank Italian football because I have become a better coach for it. Now it's time for me to take a day or two to think about a new challenge in another country.

"I have given everything for this team and I feel free to make a decision on my future. I want to become the first coach to win the Champions League with three different clubs. Only Real Madrid are interested in me but I have not signed any contract yet."

And, the country and club couldn't have been clearer, especially after waving a goodbye gesture to the Nerazzurri fans inside the Bernabeu with tears rolling down his eyes.

Asked whether he would be joining Real Madrid he told Sat.1: "Yes."
Hell, he say it like winning a CL just like playing in the park for him
Old 2010-05-23, 05:44   Link #2973
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Hell, he say it like winning a CL just like playing in the park for him
Eh, I have to disagree he clearly used the verb 'want' which indicates a desire or a dream. He doesn't say he will become the first manager to win the CL with three different team (which would sound arrogant). And I'm pretty sure that Mourinho knows that winning the CL isn't easy.
Old 2010-05-23, 06:41   Link #2974
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Eh, I have to disagree he clearly used the verb 'want' which indicates a desire or a dream. He doesn't say he will become the first manager to win the CL with three different team (which would sound arrogant). And I'm pretty sure that Mourinho knows that winning the CL isn't easy.
Blah, we talk about mou, whatever he said the face gesture of him that literally tell what his meant

j/k

Btw Madrid's press would drive him crazy if he coach Real MADrid.
Old 2010-05-23, 07:23   Link #2975
Bri

Quote:
Still.. the student beat the master. Mourinho once an assistant to van Gaal in Barcelona some time ago. Also a lose for football between 2 contrasting philosophy.. which sadden me greatly, as I prefer fluent attacking football, with flair from vG .. but the one that win was rigid, robotic negative tactic by Mourinho Efficient yes, but boring to the eyes, especially when I am the neutral supporter.
Dunno, seems sort of fitting that Mourinho's Inter wins the CL in a very defensive style, 45 years after Herrera's Inter's victories with catenaccio. Doubt Real will play as defensive if Mourinho switches.
Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 10:00   Link #2976
justavisitor

That depends on what kind of player that Mourinho will get...a clash between Mourinho and C. Ronaldo will be nice

Congrat to Inter and Mourinho, they fully deserve it
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 23:15   Link #2977
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ CR7 = Balotelli vII
The thing with Mourinho is that he excelled when playing rigid tactic.. he wants the player to play his way .. which is methodically rigid. Creative player are needed.. but in minimum dose. If he were to coach RM, it would be very interesting to see how he deals with those flair players
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-05-24, 00:15   Link #2978
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

I'm already imagine Madrid will open "on-sale Bazaar" for theirs player
And at the end of the season, they bite their lips again seeing the sold' player became UCL winner with another club's
Old 2010-05-24, 00:29   Link #2979
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

But if he can transform Eto'o and Pandev into a hardworking winger with defensive duty.. it will be a scary thought when those players in RM evolves for the better.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-05-24, 00:38   Link #2980
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Mourinho at Real is a scary thought. with their personnel and his coaching ability, they have the ability to wreak everyone.

in other news, we got a striker that can cover for van persie properly. new CB and keeper now wenger..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
football, soccer