AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-22, 03:36   Link #20361
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
The reason why Touhou had to use his own lifeforce energy to compensate for his lack of youki was because he had injected Tsukune with a tremendous amount of youki through the needles, which tired him out.
Oh yes, I'd overlooked that as well. I wonder if Akihisa played FF IV, that sounds like Tellah's tragic death scene.

Fuhai: I must... use... the Jigentou...

Kurumu: No, don't! It'll destroy you!

Fuhai: I have no choice. Let my life... power the spell that ends his!

Too silly, though he may be a 2D otaku, at least he's not a spoony bard. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 18:44   Link #20362
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well seeing Tohou Fuhai having more stamina even at his age taking solid hits from Berserk Tsukune he'll live through that. Rarely we see deaths in R+V.
Old 2011-06-22, 20:33   Link #20363
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Going over Tsukune's wiki... dear god it's horribly written with sketchy information... I think I'm gonna fix it... lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 22:28   Link #20364
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Moka x Tsukune

Spoiler for Kiss:
Old 2011-06-23, 22:36   Link #20365
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
If the quality on that was just a little better, I would it's awesome

...eh, what the hell

*steals the fanart*

MINE!!

now we just need this scene to happen in the manga, and that would be pure awesomeness

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 01:40   Link #20366
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I would say in about two weeks... somewhere around the fourth of July/ first thursday of July

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 15:11   Link #20367
Tachibana
タチバナ

I had thought about something, if Fairy Tale HQ's goal is to use Moka to resurrect Alucard and destroy the world, what could possibly be the 1st division's goal?, something like Fairy Tale HQ's idea, would definitely be something that even Hokuto would favor, his motives are very questionable.

Well, does anyone have any theories to what the 1st Division's goal is?, since Fairy Tale HQ's and 1st Division's goals are different?
Old 2011-06-25, 16:05   Link #20368
Chris38

Quote:
I had thought about something, if Fairy Tale HQ's goal is to use Moka to resurrect Alucard and destroy the world, what could possibly be the 1st division's goal?, something like Fairy Tale HQ's idea, would definitely be something that even Hokuto would favor, his motives are very questionable.

Well, does anyone have any theories to what the 1st Division's goal is?, since Fairy Tale HQ's and 1st Division's goals are different?
Actually the goals of Fairy Tale's HQ and the 1st Subdivision are the same - the elimination of the human race, the difference lies in the method that both of those fractions want to use to achieve their objective.

Since Gyukuro's plan seems to heavily depend on the revival of Alucard and, at least at the moment she seems to display a typical villain stupidity, in believing that she will be capable of controlling Alucard in some way, to insure that Alucard won't turn against her.

What I want to say is that maybe the members of the first subdivision are capable of using their brains a little more often then Gyokuro those, and actually realize the danger that Alucard posses and have made plans that don't involve the revival of Alucard.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 02:44   Link #20369
Tachibana
タチバナ

Ah thats right i forgot their goals were the same, but methods were different, Hokuto made two mistakes that will cost him and the 1st Division dearly.

One: NEVER ask your enemy for an alliance, especially if that person's dream is to establish peace between humans and monsters.

Two: Hokuto basically told them and especially Tsukune, that he and the 1st Division will help them, only to get Moka and use her for their own purposes, Tsukune will not allow that, he definitely will not allow that, but of course whatever failsafes Hokuto has in place for that will fail.

However since this is the case, than i agree with you, Gyokuro's method will probably get her killed by Alucard, but this is one of the many common endings for a villian trying to dominate the world by using an unstoppable monster to do the job, without thinking twice.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-06-26 at 03:25.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 04:11   Link #20370
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

This looks cool

Spanish though...
Old 2011-06-26, 12:09   Link #20371
Chris38

Quote:
Ah thats right i forgot their goals were the same, but methods were different, Hokuto made two mistakes that will cost him and the 1st Division dearly.

One: NEVER ask your enemy for an alliance, especially if that person's dream is to establish peace between humans and monsters.

Two: Hokuto basically told them and especially Tsukune, that he and the 1st Division will help them, only to get Moka and use her for their own purposes, Tsukune will not allow that, he definitely will not allow that, but of course whatever failsafes Hokuto has in place for that will fail.

However since this is the case, than i agree with you, Gyokuro's method will probably get her killed by Alucard, but this is one of the many common endings for a villian trying to dominate the world by using an unstoppable monster to do the job, without thinking twice.
I hope you're right, and that Tsukune won't be as naive in his next meeting with Hokuto and Kiria as he was in their last meeting.

Though, frankly speaking, while I agree that Hokuto and Kiria are going to fail to capture Moka in the rescue Moka arc, I think that Hokuto's and Kiria's 1 -st subdivision will still remain in operation after the "rescue Moka arc", becoming the next antagonistic organization that Tsukune's group would need to deal with.

After all, while the Shuzen family is still going to have some pretty important role in the future arcs, I don't see them as becoming antagonists, especially sine Gyokuro seems to be the only member of the Shuzen family that has a grudge against humanity, and after she is going to be eliminated in someway, I don't see how the Shuzen family is still going to continue being the enemy - well, maybe apart from Akua, who seems to have her own agenda., but on the pther hand I doubt that Akua has enough power to take control over the entire Shuzen family...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 12:19   Link #20372
Shadow5YA

Quote:

The same can be said about Tsukune's side. He has allied himself with an enemy. Tsukune will have another obstacle to face when Hokuto betrays him.

Tsukune will be more prone to getting backstabbed first because he's not exactly the calculating type.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 14:59   Link #20373
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The same can be said about Tsukune's side. He has allied himself with an enemy. Tsukune will have another obstacle to face when Hokuto betrays him.

Tsukune will be more prone to getting backstabbed first because he's not exactly the calculating type.
I agree that Tsukune, doesn't have much knowledge in the fields of tactics and caculating, but he is a genius, he almost immediately figured out what Hokuto wanted him to do before being deployed to rescue Moka and that was to get stronger, so he is capable of figuring out problems and finding solutions quickly, not only that but he is a fast learner.

However they also have Yukari who figured out what Hokuto was up to, plus the girls along with Fanfan, Linlin, Touhou, Tim-Tim and Fei-Hung. So they will definitely find away to counter Hokuto when the time comes, but Tsukune isn't alone to do all the thinking, besides he only has Moka on his mind, so i doubt he will take the time to think of a way to counter Hokuto, so everyone else will do the thinking

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-06-26 at 15:45.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 19:57   Link #20374
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam awaiting the chapter of Alucard's awakening.
Old 2011-06-26, 21:20   Link #20375
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Iam awaiting the chapter of Alucard's awakening.
I can't help but think that Tsukune and not Moka, will be the one to unintentionally awaken him...
Old 2011-06-26, 23:32   Link #20376
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
I can't help but think that Tsukune and not Moka, will be the one to unintentionally awaken him...
I think he will react to Tsukune more than moka =\
Old 2011-06-27, 04:30   Link #20377
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think we need the new chapter badly....
Old 2011-06-27, 04:39   Link #20378
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Oh yes, I'd overlooked that as well. I wonder if Akihisa played FF IV, that sounds like Tellah's tragic death scene.
yet another video game reference. I don't know if anyone here played .Hack but the whale in the sky (from the chapter 15 "Paradise") was just a little to familiar.
Old 2011-06-27, 06:37   Link #20379
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post

Tsukune never actually admitted he is joining Hokuto's side of FT, and neither did the rest of his friends as far as I recall. They are going to use the info they were given by Hokuto and Kyria, but they're not gonna play along with those two given the chance. Most likely, those two are trying to set up a trap for them. How that will work is up for grabs.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 06:39   Link #20380
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I think he will react to Tsukune more than moka =\
This i agree with, Tsukune's Shinso power will be more proned to being released than Moka's own, when the gang along with Touhou discovers Alucard there, keeping Moka sealed will be a top priority to prevent his resurrection, however, Tsukune's Shinso power activates more around emotional states, which makes his presence their more dangerous than Moka's, since it also isn't sealed like Moka's Shinso power.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire