AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is she ? (the women from the first image)
Rena 0 0%
The BlackOtome from the first op 0 0%
Both (option 2 and 3) 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-17, 15:31   Link #1
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

[My Otome] [SPOILERS] Future Episode Synopses/Series Predictions

Hey all...Sorry to say, but I couldn't resurrect information for this thread. I feel that this is an important topic/thread and should be kept alive. We can do two things:
  1. Someone can try to find a cached image of this thread on Google or Yahoo (I looked, but maybe someone else can give it a shot).
  2. Just pick it up from where we left off like nothing happened.
I checked Google & Yahoo...if anyone else can find a cached image of the old version from which we could extract previous posts, let me know. Otherwise, I suggest picking up the conversation from where we left off.

You can re-post previous thoughts, extrapolate on new thoughts or whatever. If you have any questions, drop me a PM.

Cheers.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2005-12-17 at 19:24. Reason: Explained.
Old 2005-12-18, 16:52   Link #2
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Lightbulb

Someone posted 6 or 7 NewType scans with full of great information. I don't remember who was, but please repost it. Especially the pupils by countries chart was very useful.
Old 2005-12-18, 17:00   Link #3
Sakuya
*Artist

Newtype scans. I found one featuring their swimsuits and the villains Lumen and Dyne from episode 10.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:0...%2BForum&hl=en

But from memory, I believe episode 13 was an Akane/Kazuya episode where they elope? Can someone clarify that? If they do elope, then won't that have someone blame the Wind Bloom country and start a war?
Old 2005-12-18, 18:03   Link #4
Mich666

previews for ep 11-14: http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1299/up754681tu.jpg
Old 2005-12-18, 22:05   Link #5
MakotoFatora
Yes

Send a message via AIM to MakotoFatora
Here's the page 3 cache:

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache...n&client=opera

Page 4 cache:

The page 5 cache:

The page 11 cache:

if I can manage to scrounge up any more, I'll edit this post. If this info isn't needed just remove this post
Old 2005-12-18, 22:23   Link #6
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

I was able to resurrect some of the posts for this thread (from Page 3 up to a certain point). I did my best.

Rei Akari:
I'm more interested in her clasmates reaction when it comes to battle class.....at any rate it looks like Mashiro and Arika are stuck together
Sig removed by Mod because it has been deemed potentially dangerous to viewers well being -> See Forum Rules -> Signatures that cause excessive nosebleed in the male species of the human race will be deleted.

shouki:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei_Ikari
I'm more interested in her clasmates reaction when it comes to battle class.....at any rate it looks like Mashiro and Arika are stuck together
Arika skips that class, and will have to until she can summon her Coral Robe again.

Of course, if any Coral (or Pearl) is dumb enough to really piss off Arika, then they could be in for a nasty surprise

Mich666:

by the way... Who is this?

Diodati:
Quote:
This is all from Arika's point of view btw (imagine her whining voice...)

Anyway, the studying is really hard for her - and exams are coming up soon. Also, if any student comes last in the exams two times in a row, they're forced to drop out. Meanwhile Arika's been skipping fighting class, and has been given some cleaning as punishment. She's been told to clean the huge mausoleum, which is where the "Otome founder Fumi-sama sleeps". There's also lots of info there about Otome and Arika is looking up info on her mother (and her GEM problem too I guess).
Heh I dunno, the more the series progresses the more I like Arika - she's not made to be 'humiliated' ala Nina / Natsuki, but you clearly see thing are going to continually backfire on her.

Quick question - I think I'm losing my mind - have we had Natsuki dress up as a maid in Mai Otome? And when I say 'maid', I mean frills and serving tea sort of maid? I don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere but I don't recall this happening, although I haven't downloaded every episode, so I'm not sure? (There is a reason I ask)

Vallen Chaos Valiant:

Arika doesn't so much fail as falling flat on her face/making craters on the ground due to trying too hard.

My favourite Arika moment is when she dropped down the building Spiderman-style when they asked her to come down. There is just something very cool about that...

"Arika!!!!"
ZOOOOMMMmmmmmm...kic!
"What?"

"ARRHH! Stop scaring me like that!"
...a person like you is just a vermin to the good of all of them.If we can't persuade you,we will kill you,no hesitance at all.I have no patience on the person I dislike,you just remember it.
For some reason, I am strangely proud to be this poster's chosen enemy.

Sageblink:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diodati
Heh I dunno, the more the series progresses the more I like Arika - she's not made to be 'humiliated' ala Nina / Natsuki, but you clearly see thing are going to continually backfire on her.

Quick question - I think I'm losing my mind - have we had Natsuki dress up as a maid in Mai Otome? And when I say 'maid', I mean frills and serving tea sort of maid? I don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere but I don't recall this happening, although I haven't downloaded every episode, so I'm not sure? (There is a reason I ask)
It's in MAI-HIME manga... Chap 17... er... 18... Well, can't remember.

Diodati:

Thankyou SageBlink (I'll hunt that up anyway, should be a good larf)

Though I'm a bit confused now, because this is pretty easy to find, so I apoligise if it's been posted (or if it's already happened in the anime, and hence I look stupid! Heh)

Good ol' Natsuki:

Spoiler:

Is this for real, it looks so 'HiME', and yet apparantly isn't...

lone_wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diodati
Thankyou SageBlink (I'll hunt that up anyway, should be a good larf)

Though I'm a bit confused now, because this is pretty easy to find, so I apoligise if it's been posted (or if it's already happened in the anime, and hence I look stupid! Heh)

Good ol' Natsuki:

Spoiler:

Is this for real, it looks so 'HiME', and yet apparantly isn't...
This is a Photoshopped tweak originally posted on 2chan. It was also on another Japanese board called lesles.

Quote:
Diodati:
Thanks for the clarification - I was slightly sceptical - tis a shame in a way - these photoshoppers toy with my expectations - it makes it even more harder to follow what has or hasn't happened.

Sageblink:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich666
Fia, the exotic Onyx.

Sakuya:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shouki
http://www.my-zhime.net/story/index.html

Looking at the "summary" for ep 8 here:
Their picture for episode 8 looks really like the scene when Arika first transfers into the class... AND you can even see her red earring!

paTKany:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink
Fia, the exotic Onyx.
No. Fia has foxy/reddish hair, and her master more evil looking.

Starlight Breaker:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich666
That's Annan's resident meister otome.

She's supposedly the princess of Annan (King's daughter) as well

AngelicFeather
I duno where to post this but i saw this while watching My-HiME episode 2 & was shocked... Duno if anyone has posted this yet though...

Nina appeared in My-HiME as well!! How strange is this!!

DwArD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
98% of EVERYONE in Mai Otome is recycled designs from Mai Hime or other Sunrise Shows. And yes, we know.
Speaking of which, I swear I thought Mai's mother in shown in Mai Hime looked hell lot like Arika. Anyway, I can't wait to see Arika used her new robe in front of everyone. Since she can't really control it that well yet, I was hoping maybe someone like Shizuru might end up training her secretly

Vallen Chaos Valiant
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
Speaking of which, I swear I thought Mai's mother in shown in Mai Hime looked hell lot like Arika. Anyway, I can't wait to see Arika used her new robe in front of everyone. Since she can't really control it that well yet, I was hoping maybe someone like Shizuru might end up training her secretly.
I have a feeling Miyu might get the "Sensei" job... Don't look like any members of the council would be informed of this until the main "big bad" shows up.
...a person like you is just a vermin to the good of all of them.If we can't persuade you,we will kill you,no hesitance at all.I have no patience on the person I dislike,you just remember it.
For some reason, I am strangely proud to be this poster's chosen enemy.

Niterider

Arika appeared as well in Mai Hime at EP26 23m34s

Sageblink:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight Breaker

That's Annan's resident meister otome.

She's supposedly the princess of Annan (King's daughter) as well
WAIT WAIT WAIT... So a princess CAN BE an Otome "as well"?

If it's right... (guessing time)
Then Rena's was the princess, and as she got a baby, she breaks the contract with her father (xena, warrior princess... ).
So, the fact that she was an Otome was just in order to give her a good education or something like that. But she shows so many skills, her father decided to keep her as his own Otome, as long as she find an husband or something... End of guessing...
Old 2005-12-18, 22:29   Link #7
bluegarden

can someone please translate this

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1299/up754681tu.jpg
Old 2005-12-19, 02:22   Link #8
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
12: 仮面舞踏かい? (A Masquerade Ball?)
13: 茜色の空に… (To the Akane (Red) Colored Sky...)
14: オトメのS・O・S (Otome S.O.S)
15: アリカ、泣く。 (Arika cries.)
Old 2005-12-19, 02:29   Link #9
Sakuya
*Artist

After reading the My Otome manga Chapter 19, at the end came this spoiler for episode 13, which is the Akane/Kazuya episode.

It seems Yukariko, Natsuki, and Maria are wearing Meister uniforms like the one that Shizuru normally wears.
Old 2005-12-19, 02:38   Link #10
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya
After reading the My Otome manga Chapter 19, at the end came this spoiler for episode 13, which is the Akane/Kazuya episode.

It seems Yukariko, Natsuki, and Maria are wearing Meister uniforms like the one that Shizuru normally wears.
Glad to see Natsuki there!

But is it just me or does the outfit seem odd on Natsuki? "No, Natsuki I can never diss you....I guess I just never imagined the outfit on you."

Regardless she'll always look good in my eyes

--Lone Wolf
Old 2005-12-19, 02:42   Link #11
Sakuya
*Artist

You're right. Why does she have a cape?
Old 2005-12-19, 02:50   Link #12
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:

From what I can understand of the Japanese, Akane made her choice of what she is to do with the rest of her life... We would know, one way or another, if she is going to be an Otome any more after this episode. A big choice, consider how she is no. 1 Pearl and almost certainly on her way to Meister.

It's specifically about how Akane is force to choose between her dream in life of being an Otome, or follow her heart.

Sounds like Akane is going to be a victim again... I wonder, perhaps Sunrise could take pity on her and give Akane her own short OVA spin-off series, when she could be happy for once? What had she done to deserve this non-stop suffering, other than having an undramatic, simplistic, hetero relationship that couldn't be marketed?
Old 2005-12-19, 02:55   Link #13
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
You're right. Why does she have a cape?
Hmmm...perhaps it just shows her rank in Garderobe....as the headmaster. Just assuming

--Lone Wolf
Old 2005-12-19, 03:04   Link #14
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Why does she have a cape?
Well, they can't make planes anymore, so you don't have to worry about it getting stuck in a jet engine, so, why not? Lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
What had she done to deserve this non-stop suffering, other than having an undramatic, simplistic, hetero relationship that couldn't be marketed?
Sadly, I think you summed it up there. At least unlucky 13 doesn't appear to be the host to any deaths. Hmm, do you reccon that Sunrise might adapt part of their future plot because of the recent Biglobe poll results? I wasn't expecting how they turned out, but the death list might need a re-shuffle. Or not. At least, with our current information, Akane wouldn't be residing in a mental institution for the larger part of the series, if she will be happy, let her go the way her heart says.

EDIT: And, ooh, translations of the information for future episodes would be much appreciated.
Old 2005-12-19, 03:08   Link #15
Diodati
The very united ACROSS

Natsuki is a great fan of Batman. I must admit that pic of her really made me laugh, I think it's the pose as well. Natsuki in a dress is rare anyway, this may be entertaining. I wonder what colour it will be....if it's the colours of Duran, it may be....bright....

That said I don't really like the designs of maid-uniform thing, they're ok at the top, but the bottom comes out like some umbrella.

Quote:
15: アリカ、泣く。 (Arika cries.)
Hmmmm, foreboding much...I have no idea wht to make of that.

Akane might not end up in a royal mess this time, you never know, something bad might happen to someone else (and I don't mean Kazuya)
Old 2005-12-19, 03:47   Link #16
Shigan
Forever a Journey

*points at Natsuki, in tears*

AAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! XD XD XD OMFG, I so wanna scream "SIEG HEIL MEINE FUHRER" for some reason.

Oh gawd dear Sunrise, some dresses simply -can't- be worn with capes. O_o Whatever that is, I hope it's only going to last for one episode. Thank god for sexy blue coat and pants XD
Old 2005-12-19, 04:00   Link #17
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
*points at Natsuki, in tears*

AAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! XD XD XD OMFG, I so wanna scream "SIEG HEIL MEINE FUHRER" for some reason.

Oh gawd dear Sunrise, some dresses simply -can't- be worn with capes. O_o Whatever that is, I hope it's only going to last for one episode. Thank god for sexy blue coat and pants XD
The Japanese text said it was her "formal" clothing.

So you probably won't see it any more often than that silly pot-shaped crown Mashiro wears.
Old 2005-12-19, 04:25   Link #18
Piyocola
consistently inconsistent

Send a message via AIM to Piyocola Send a message via MSN to Piyocola Send a message via Yahoo to Piyocola
Now I'm getting worried about how Natsuki's meister robe will look like...
Old 2005-12-19, 12:10   Link #19
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyocola
Now I'm getting worried about how Natsuki's meister robe will look like...
Oh, I doubt we need to worry in that department. The supremacy of her debut Otome battle will only be matched by the superior style of her robe, I'm sure.. *Hopes to God he is right*
Old 2005-12-19, 12:17   Link #20
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston
Oh, I doubt we need to worry in that department. The supremacy of her debut Otome battle will only be matched by the superior style of her robe, I'm sure.. *Hopes to God he is right*

Yeah, her robe can only be supremely awesome at this point. Her weapon better be massive though.....the pea shooters just wouldn't do in this world.

I can't wait to see her in her robe!

--Lone Wolf
Closed Thread