Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

10/10 would approve the shipping

liking the progess so far
Old 2014-05-11, 09:14   Link #22
LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
does anyone know what being talked about in the chapter 7 raw? it been hinted that maybe
Spoiler for spoiler:

i am not sure, but i am hoping the next chapter gets translate fast. this is getting really good.
Spoiler:
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 03:07   Link #23
Myh

Am i the one lost here? Because as far as i know not only isnt the raw for chap 7 out yet, also from i gather on the other chaps it shows the MC around loads of bodies and other impurities almost getting killed himself, where did u get that "he went berserk and killed everyone" ?_?
Myh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 11:28   Link #24
LCeh

Don't know, but I found Chinese translation for chapter 7, and that's what happened.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 10:53   Link #25
Myh

Well before i say anything else i apologize for the lack of spoiler tags :P, and the reason i was confused is
Spoiler for spoiler:

IF its me reading this wrong enlighten me plz
Myh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-28, 15:20   Link #26
zerodragon

well chapter 8 was interesting!
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2014-06-28, 17:35   Link #27
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Will the MC kill her just like his classmates or save her from becoming a complete Impurity?

It a do or die situation for him!

I'm very sure the wife will be shocked to see the next opponent.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 21:17   Link #28
Kirihara_R

Spoiler for 10.:
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 23:40   Link #29
Bombo
TSF Fans

One of my favorite manga now... I love the story and arts and romance <3

Benio & rukuru <3

About latest chapter ch.8 released and wow....

Wow what a painful memories for rukuru...he forced to kill his friends and release their souls .
nowonder he want to quit his job after that's nightmare >_< .

Ch.10 raw. And ch.9 missing

Spoiler for Ch.10 raw:

edit:
This scene from chapter 1 so funny with her reaction "hisssss" ...i love them <3

Spoiler for For size:

Last edited by Bombo; 2014-08-14 at 08:51.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 13:03   Link #30
Takamusubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
One of my favorite manga now... I love the story and arts and romance <3

Benio & rukuru <3

About latest chapter ch.8 released and wow....

Wow what a painful memories for rukuru...he forced to kill his friends and release their souls .
nowonder he want to quit his job after that's nightmare >_< .

Ch.10 raw. And ch.9 missing

Spoiler for Ch.10 raw:

edit:
This scene from chapter 1 so funny with her reaction "hisssss" ...i love them <3

Spoiler for For size:
read the Chinese scans for 9

Spoiler for 9 and future speculation:
Takamusubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 08:52   Link #31
ShiryuMask

I beginning to wonder if Rokuro is the Ragna(Blazblue) of this story. I mean, fate seem to love to make his life hell. Just look at the last chapter.
Old 2014-08-16, 01:31   Link #32
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

OK, wild guess, just throwing this theory out here:

I have this weird feeling that Rokuro might actually be Benio's REAL twin brother. I mean, how can I not?

1) The title is "Twin Star Exorcists".
2) Yuuto doesn't look like any of the members of his family. Take a good look at that picture of the Adashino family together and replace Yuuto with Rokuro. He's a much better fit.
3) This is Japan we're talking about here and this story has ties to Japanese mythology and mysticism. The country's history and folklore has quite a number of stories and legends regarding sibling couples. Especially in regards to twins who are said to be the reincarnations of lovers. Heck, even their creation myth is about a pair of married twins. I've seen the trope in other stories before too. There's also the whole "keeping the bloodline pure and strong" thing nobles and magical families tend to do.
4) The Adashino family gives girls precedence over their male members. So Rokuro might have been given away to another family who will be able to nurture his potential. Or maybe there was some kind of prophecy or plan and they sent him away to fulfill it or protect him.
5) Why give Benio a TWIN brother in the first place? If Yuuto was a year older or a year younger, it would still have served the purpose of the story. But why give her a TWIN? I believe its because her having a twin is going to be a significant thing later in the story.
6) Apart from both being very strong exorcists, they also seem have the same weird mentality in regards to a few things.

Last edited by Lucarion; 2014-08-16 at 01:52.
Lucarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 02:57   Link #33
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
OK, wild guess, just throwing this theory out here:

I have this weird feeling that Rokuro might actually be Benio's REAL twin brother. I mean, how can I not?

1) The title is "Twin Star Exorcists".
2) Yuuto doesn't look like any of the members of his family. Take a good look at that picture of the Adashino family together and replace Yuuto with Rokuro. He's a much better fit.
3) This is Japan we're talking about here and this story has ties to Japanese mythology and mysticism. The country's history and folklore has quite a number of stories and legends regarding sibling couples. Especially in regards to twins who are said to be the reincarnations of lovers. Heck, even their creation myth is about a pair of married twins. I've seen the trope in other stories before too. There's also the whole "keeping the bloodline pure and strong" thing nobles and magical families tend to do.
4) The Adashino family gives girls precedence over their male members. So Rokuro might have been given away to another family who will be able to nurture his potential. Or maybe there was some kind of prophecy or plan and they sent him away to fulfill it or protect him.
5) Why give Benio a TWIN brother in the first place? If Yuuto was a year older or a year younger, it would still have served the purpose of the story. But why give her a TWIN? I believe its because her having a twin is going to be a significant thing later in the story.
6) Apart from both being very strong exorcists, they also seem have the same weird mentality in regards to a few things.
Twin Star Exorcists is explicitly mentioned to refer to a married couple.

Rokurous family has mentioned knowing him all his life.

Annoying-bitch-older-woman-who-looks-like-a-prune would have recognized him

The creation myth in question (i assume you refer to Izanagi and Izanami) ends with one of them becoming the incarnation of death. Which could fit if it wasn't the woman, while in this case the man is the one who is at risk of corruption
Old 2014-08-16, 03:30   Link #34
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Twin Star Exorcists is explicitly mentioned to refer to a married couple.

Rokurous family has mentioned knowing him all his life.

Annoying-bitch-older-woman-who-looks-like-a-prune would have recognized him

The creation myth in question (i assume you refer to Izanagi and Izanami) ends with one of them becoming the incarnation of death. Which could fit if it wasn't the woman, while in this case the man is the one who is at risk of corruption

Yes. But it just means the title is given to a married couple. Who's to say that the married couple in question can't be pair of twins?

Unless, she doesn't know. The separation (assuming there is one) happened at birth or from a very young age. This goes for people knowing Rokuro all his life too--they weren't lying, they do know him all his life. Because he was given away as a baby. Oh, and let's just add here that his "family" isn't actually his birth family.

I'm not tying either Rokuro or Benio to the Izanagi and Izanami myth. I'm just saying that having a pair of twins kind of has a special meaning when you look at magical history.

But again, who knows? For now this is just a wild guess. I could be wrong--just show a picture of Rokuro's birth parents and the theory falls completely apart.
Old 2014-08-16, 03:34   Link #35
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

On another note, yeah, the manga is awesome. And I love the oniXkitsune theme Rokuro and Benio have. ^_^
Old 2014-09-11, 04:53   Link #36
Bombo
TSF Fans

Spoiler for Raw 11:
Old 2014-11-01, 16:07   Link #37
Bombo
TSF Fans

Spoiler for Raw 12:
Old 2014-11-01, 19:40   Link #38
Quol
That Guy

i like this story but is there anyone that is still translating it?
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 01:03   Link #39
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
i like this story but is there anyone that is still translating it?
Yeah there's a group translating tis manga but right now are busy.
Old 2014-12-25, 14:18   Link #40
zerodragon

man that new chapter was great, i just wish i knew what the hell was being said T_T
wish we get more chapters for this, it's great

Tags
exorcist, harem, onmyoudo, shounen