AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-06-11, 00:13   Link #41
cabman11

This is from the Starcraft 2 wiki page
Quote:
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me.
-The Overmind
And MC's name is Oma「オーマ」short for overmind (オーバーマインド)

Last edited by cabman11; 2016-06-11 at 00:29.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-11, 10:13   Link #42
cabman11

New chapter up.
Looks like the other dungeon Lords are coming for him.
But He will be prepared with his "swarm "
Old 2016-06-11, 12:33   Link #43
sasuke706

I imagine the plantmen boats being sent to futilely attack the hydra are just to gather data on it so when the dungeon master sends multiple ships, he can best utilize the distraction to disembark on the island.
Sending plenty of new monster specimens for the protagonist's zerg seems like a bad idea, not to mention they're finally able to get their hands on fish for DNA too, since the hydra is to preoccupied to stop them.

A dungeon master handling a single type of monster increases its power by several times, hm.
Since that's according to his "knowledge," I wonder if the average dungeon master has access to that info as well, or if it's a special case due to him being the rare case of fusing with his core.
On the other hand, that also means dungeon masters are capable of handling multiple types of monsters, it's just it may not be wise in the long run but having multiple types early on can be helpful.
Aliens seem to be able to more or less integrate anything into their species and evolve with it, so Ohma would naturally see little promise in multiple monster types, I suppose.

Makes me wonder how other dungeon master monsters work.
Like plant guy probably just has his plants combine together to form different things, so the plantman individual strength is probably pathetic at best.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-11, 13:39   Link #44
cabman11

I can just imagine that now.
Demons vs humans vs God's vs Aliens(zerg)
Old 2016-06-11, 14:05   Link #45
cabman11

also I think I miss read it but did Michelle give birth?
Old 2016-06-11, 14:19   Link #46
sasuke706

Yes, she gave birth and is giving the baby an early education. Not that the baby has been given a gender or name yet.
She's currently giving it Mana Stones (that can only be found in decent amounts in a dungeon, thus making it rare for humans to have them) so that she can educate/train the Baby in accelerated time with their mental archive.
And you can bet she's going to continue training it in the archives while she's stuck in the "Cradle" with the next kid too.
Nothing like abusing resources to make up for lost time. No way it was going to have a normal childhood anyway, what with the yandere mother and dungeon being its home.

Also, the author updated the Alien files page with character bios, which includes spoilers for some things not even mentioned in story or that the protagonist is aware of.
Like Neffy is apparently the Demon Lord's granddaughter.

I also like how all the other dungeon masters aren't given an age. How long do demon/majins live, I wonder.
It hasn't explicitly said it, but the demon lord is probably the same guy from the war 200 years or so go, so that's a thing.
Old 2016-06-11, 15:06   Link #47
cabman11

Yeah those children are going to be some kind of Super Genius Abominations. In my head I'm thinking something similar to the sisters from railgun. It's going to be even scarier if they get the brain Factor and just outright download all their knowledge. At the very end of the day I'm still waiting for the brothers and sisters to just upload their souls into the children.

I actually think this is also the same way the other dungeon master stay alive. Is anyone else thinking that the demon girl is actually just a spare body for her father?

So she said it's going to take around 2 days worth of training. For the child. Just how long is that in the spirit world? Several years? The entirety of the 200 years of family history?

Last edited by cabman11; 2016-06-11 at 16:11.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 22:18   Link #48
cabman11

New chapter

Spoiler:
Old 2016-06-12, 23:17   Link #49
obnuchious

will MC be able to get sample DNA from the Hydra?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 00:00   Link #50
sasuke706

^^Pay attention, fake Tiger.
The vampire queen has had many husbands that she's tortured to death after she's gotten tired of them.
Though this answers why the tag isn't "no harem" but "no protagonist harem".
Sol has a tainted holy woman, a vampire childhood friend, and now a queen that will just eventually kill him interested in him.

And we already know that's his mom. Not only have we been given her name before, the entire latest chapter was the viscount looking a young man's photo who has very similar features to a demon woman he knew.
The entire reason he's sending plantmen to the island is because he wants to settle something with her son. "Settle" being vague and who knows what it actually means.

^He has two ways of getting DNA factors.
1. Put a living creature in an incubator of sorts to efficiently extract it, but even this method requires several specimens to complete because you can't get an adaptable factor from just 1 creature.
As the hydra is too big to fit in one and any creature strong enough to resist can break out, this method can't be used.
2. The second being to have his runners/zergling eat it to inefficiently gather samples, but this is the only way to get DNA from big or rowdy creatures.
So once he kills the hydra, he can get some DNA from it. Well, at least once something kills it and he can obtain the body.
Old 2016-06-13, 00:10   Link #51
cabman11

He's going to need some alien sharks.

But the main question is. How did the mother survive? I thought she was dead.(or was she? im confused)

And also I've been horribly confused about who they're talking about. Half Majin boy or oma
Old 2016-06-13, 00:23   Link #52
sasuke706

The Viscount sent Lu'Beli's mother, his former servant or something, to the exile island via boat, which is essentially an execution because most of them get killed by the hydra before making it to the island.
She miraculously survived the hydra attacking the ship and made it to the island where she got pregnant with a goblin and had a half-goblin child.
Eventually she died to illness or something and Lu'Beli absolutely despised the goblins for treating them both like shit, as well as his demon instinctual hatred for goblins being a part of it.
Ohma removed the goblin out of Lu'Beli, leaving only the demon features that greatly resemble his mother. So anyone who knew his mother can tell they're related at a glance.

Why would they be talking about Ohma? The most they've mentioned about him is he's somewhat creepy looking.
Not to mention he came from another world; someone recognizing his features would be absurd.
Old 2016-06-13, 00:25   Link #53
mickbis

A story with a lot of character...
and not only focusing on increase girl character to add in MC harem....
( It ok to add a lot of girl but I like it distributed among many character not just they happen to be there for MC and noting else )

and that zerg master in fantasy world ????
Interesting I will follow this one....
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 00:26   Link #54
wuhugm
Confused Shark

-__- Fake tiger needs to reread the novel it seems...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 00:35   Link #55
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Why would they be talking about Ohma? The most they've mentioned about him is he's somewhat creepy looking.
Not to mention he came from another world; someone recognizing his features would be absurd.

Yeah looks like I did not been attention to chapter 36 too well.( or this chapter for that matter because I'm really sleepy)

I miss the part where he said he turned his head and looked at "another" majin.

I've been thinking it was oma for a while
Old 2016-06-18, 13:56   Link #56
cabman11

Well that's an interesting twist. [He Who was loved by Spirits] actually hates spirits.
Old 2016-06-19, 05:10   Link #57
sasuke706

He's going to turn the "servant vampire" into a "high vampire".
What a mad scientist he's become; I love it.
Old 2016-06-19, 05:50   Link #58
cabman11

Aren't they part human or something? so I'm assuming he's going to remove the human part.

But if the queen finds out about this.....
Old 2016-06-26, 17:22   Link #59
cabman11

≪――全にして一いつたれ――≫

Can anyone translate this?
Old 2016-06-26, 17:44   Link #60
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
≪――全にして一いつたれ――≫

Can anyone translate this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yog-Sothoth

Tags
dungeon master, madness, massacre, revenge, revolution, strategic large-scale war, we zerg now