AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-03-06, 08:42   Link #21
dragon1412

It's not that it can't work, but so far, the story is bad is a hilarious way, the things was, it's had too many hole it open, which Fred said, and like in the chapter zztop post for us,, it's just way too convenient and impossible
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-06, 15:46   Link #22
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

It only four chapters in lmao, replace Hayate becoming Nagi’s butler with him being her husband and you basically get the same opening as HnG.

As a bitter Athena fan, the main girl remain me a lot of her. I hope this mean no harem shenanigans in later chapters.
Old 2018-03-07, 11:03   Link #23
wuhugm
Confused Shark

That marriage office employee in chapter 4, that is Klaus, right? lol

Quite good so far

Heroine's previous family name was Tsukuyomi btw
So probably Goddess or Alien
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-07, 11:26   Link #24
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
That marriage office employee in chapter 4, that is Klaus, right? lol

Quite good so far

Heroine's previous family name was Tsukuyomi btw
So probably Goddess or Alien
The whole i will surpass Alien make me wonder if he need to make that, lightspeed and fly away with her alien bride.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-14, 10:10   Link #25
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Chapter 6 is out in Japan and it is a sweetest thing i read in a while
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-14, 12:05   Link #26
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Chapter 6 is out in Japan and it is a sweetest thing i read in a while
Well you're a hayate fan...but still waiting a translation....
Old 2018-03-17, 21:43   Link #27
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
[And what if that Tsukiyomi Tokio person is a boyfriend or husband she already has? It could be just her father, but right now anything's possible.]
Not father, if the marriage certificate is to be believed as her father's name is Tarou. Brother, uncle, grandfather, even husband? Who knows?! Hopefully we'll get some answers once chapters 5 & 6 have been translated.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 17:00   Link #28
Nivek von Beldo

That was funny, a little cringe at the begin but later legitimated funny, chapter 5 is up BTW.
Old 2018-03-28, 20:20   Link #29
zztop

Kumeta Kouji trolled Akamatsu Ken's approach to using UQ Holder as Negima's sequel, using Tonikaku as an example: https://anime.astronerdboy.com/2018/...uq-holder.html

"If Tonikaku doesn't get popular, (Hata) can (just) bring out the Hayate characters...and make them appear in cameos (throughout Tonikaku)...(If Tonikaku gets popular again) they'll stay as part of the main cast...(and he'll rebrand the series as Hayate 2)...he should've just written Hayate 2 to begin with!"

Apparently Kumeta has a reputation for being Akamatsu's eternal enemy (unknown if staged, like actor Matt Damon vs US talkshow host Jimmy Kimmel.)

(IMO Akamatsu wanted to do a new manga, but either had regrets about how Negima ended or was too tired to try engage a brand new audience with a brand new story. So he decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, do a new title but rope in the existing Negima fandom by using the previous manga.)

PS. This is not an excuse to stray from Tonikaku discussion itself.

Last edited by zztop; 2018-03-28 at 20:38.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 20:43   Link #30
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^You already said that a page ago
Also in UQ Holder thread
Old 2018-03-28, 21:14   Link #31
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^You already said that a page ago
Also in UQ Holder thread
Thanks for bringing to my attention, was not aware UQ thread already mentioned this.

The one I mentioned a page ago was Kumeta-sensei directly criticising Tonikaku.
This current one is Kumeta-sensei criticising UQ, but using Tonikaku as an example.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 21:57   Link #32
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^It's part of the same one-shot duh...
Old 2018-03-30, 19:18   Link #33
Nivek von Beldo

Well... the series is cute but my gut say this will be ruinned by cheap/stupid comedy soon and that would be a waste, the whole futton purchase was cute and yeah this flash marriage. the virigin fantasy was on spot.
Old 2018-03-31, 21:19   Link #34
Nivek von Beldo

Chapter 7 just one to reach japan and a typo in the departament description...

Well...basic jokes but still works
Old 2018-04-03, 15:50   Link #35
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

8 chapters in and, nope, still not feeling any romantic chemistry between the two of them. Nasa is certainly ga-ga over her, but she seems to be acting more like a smug, condescending nee-san than a wife. Sure, she calls him "dear" and admits that she's his wife, but there just doesn't seem to be any spark. It certainly feels more like an arraigned marriage (or a marriage of convenience) than that of a loving couple.
Old 2018-04-04, 16:55   Link #36
4th Dimension

Yeah, I'm liking this quite a lot.

It does suffer from the current seeming lack of spark, but he did impress her in SOME way (persistence and perseverance in getting her to go out with him is probably it), or else she might have gone for someone else. She probably is using this marriage to get out and away from something I think. But otherwise I don't think she means him harm or anything.

As such it is a suitably efficient device to get a series of vignettes of normal slice of life married life moments. Like buying that footon or cooking for one another and such, while possibly him actually worming himself into her heart.

Curent eppileptic trees theory on her background? Escaped former Selenic Despot... Her eyes would fit someone sneering down on the silly heroes coming to dethrone her...

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-04, 17:06   Link #37
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Dimension View Post
Yeah, I'm liking this quite a lot.

It does suffer from the current seeming lack of spark, but he did impress her in SOME way (persistence and perseverance in getting her to go out with him is probably it), or else she might have gone for someone else. She probably is using this marriage to get out and away from something I think. But otherwise I don't think she means him harm or anything.

As such it is a suitably efficient device to get a series of vignettes of normal slice of life married life moments. Like buying that footon or cooking for one another and such, while possibly him actually worming himself into her heart.

Curent eppileptic trees theory on her background? Escaped former Selenic Despot... Her eyes would fit someone sneering down on the silly heroes coming to dethrone her...
We've the whole space theme with Nasa the boy will surpass NASA..maybe she is an alien?
Old 2018-04-04, 18:11   Link #38
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

@4th Dimension: There was no persistence and perseverance that she could have been aware of (unless she'd been spying on him the whole time). They met once very briefly then exactly 2 years later with absolutely no contact between them, bam, she shows up at his door with a (very suspicious) marriage license.

Now they are going through some of the motions of being married, but not a marriage I'd wanna be in. It's more like a couple of young teenagers playing house: the boy who's like a puppy dog that obediently follows his master around (sit Spot, go to bed Spot, hold hands Spot), and a girl who will play along until she gets bored. And, of course, she will remind him that they are playing house, not playing doctor.

So why Nasa? Is there something special about him, or would anyone have been okay as a husband? If she fell in love with him when they first met, like he did her, she sure has yet to show any signs that that is so. She's more like a foreign spy who's been taught how to be a wife, then sent abroad to be a sleeper until the right time. Or, alternatively, sent back in time to steal the plans to whatever top secret project he eventually creates. Of course, as Nivek said, she might just be a alien...

With each successive chapter there are new questions, yet none of the old questions get answered.
Old 2018-04-04, 18:19   Link #39
4th Dimension

I don't think we are going to be getting those answers any time soon. She is the mystery girl. I think the central conceit of the work is that slowly over time we'll get more.

Well, she has seen him brave injuries that should have knocked him out and still keep going in his drive to ask her out, back in issue 1.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 16:36   Link #40
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

There is a theory floating about that Nasa is actually dead and that Tsukasa has created this fantasy world for him in order to guide his soul to the hereafter...