AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-02, 16:42   Link #121
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonova View Post
Well that's not a ball, that's the 3rd stage of an AB, who starts as a pupal then metamorphosis into a butterfly and finally that "ball" thing which I suppose is some sort of pure yoki enegry form or w/e.
And the game doesn't end there, there are still Miria act and Tersea act after it.
XD, Walter gave the impression was the final boss of the game

But that doesn't make any sense. The Claymore stage is the caterpiller, and the Awakened side is the buttefly. I suppose half-awakened could be the cocoon stage. This is the first time I've ever seen a ball, or some sort or ball form ever.

Unless you're not speaking metaphorically, and the their is actually a boss who transforms into a big ball...which is still weird. Was it too hard to just end on Rigardo?
Old 2009-06-02, 16:54   Link #122
Walter
Wielder of paper-claymore

Send a message via MSN to Walter
It is the end boss of main (canon) story and credits roll after you defeat it.
Old 2009-06-02, 18:07   Link #123
Jonova
JoJo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter View Post
It is the end boss of main (canon) story and credits roll after you defeat it.
load your game and head back to the character selection page, you should see Miria there.
Old 2009-06-02, 18:23   Link #124
Walter

Im playing it, but Miria missions are just "Go whack some yoma" pretty much without any story.
Old 2009-06-03, 04:10   Link #125
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Lol, is her play style at least different?
Old 2009-06-03, 15:49   Link #126
Walter

Yes, she can use phantom ability for sort of ranged attack.

Teresa campaign is big dissappointment, while Miria campaign had little story, Teresa's has no story at all. And is also even shorter than Miria's, I finished it in less than 1 hour.
Old 2009-06-04, 15:20   Link #127
tokkaai

How to save game Claymore?

How to save game? I found all but i can't do to save the game.Sorry.Becase I don't know Japanese T___T.

Old 2009-06-04, 15:24   Link #128
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I don't know either, but if you're playing on an emulator, couldn't you just you save states and pick up where you left off?
Old 2009-06-04, 16:13   Link #129
Jonova
JoJo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokkaai View Post
How to save game? I found all but i can't do to save the game.Sorry.Becase I don't know Japanese T___T.

when you are on the screen with "no data" stuff, click on one of them with your mouse(or touch pad if you are playing on ds) you should be promoted with something like "Do you want to save, yes/no" in Japanese.
Old 2009-06-04, 16:23   Link #130
tokkaai

how to save game while playing? I'm playing by PC
Old 2009-09-13, 13:25   Link #131
GundamZZ
残念美人

After waiting forever, Claymore game finally arrived at my doorstep. I purchased DS just for this game. While waiting for the shipment, I also purchased Castlevania and Valkarie Profile for killing time.

My first impression is....is it doujin game? I would expect more gameplay from the professional game developers. Oh well, it's the game for Claymore. It's like people like the shows, so you have to have the related merchandise anyway. I will play more to make the judgement.
Old 2009-09-13, 14:11   Link #132
Alchemist007
*Author

I bet they could make an MMORPG of Claymore and get away with it.
Old 2009-09-13, 16:30   Link #133
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
That was Ryus' idea and it's a flawless one
Old 2009-09-13, 16:47   Link #134
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
That was Ryus' idea and it's a flawless one
You give me too much credit...

My idea was more along the lines of a RPG with a large online capability... than a MMORPG. So a story driven game rather a monster hunt with a band on friends roaming where ever you want. Hell, my idea included that if you leave your assigned region for too long or too often then the org will send Raphaela after you... not a good idea for a MMORPG but a great idea for a RPG.

Plus I've got no idea how you could have a MMORPG of Claymore, when there can only be 47 Claymores at any one time. Add on top of that ABings rarely teaming up... so in short a MMORPG with no large parties but only small groups of friends...

Too see the post Sheik is referring to...
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...40#post2426140
Old 2009-09-13, 16:59   Link #135
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
You give me too much credit...

My idea was more along the lines of a RPG with a large online capability... than a MMORPG. So a story driven game rather a monster hunt with a band on friends roaming where ever you want. Hell, my idea included that if you leave your assigned region for too long or too often then the org will send Raphaela after you... not a good idea for a MMORPG but a great idea for a RPG.

Plus I've got no idea how you could have a MMORPG of Claymore, when there can only be 47 Claymores at any one time. Add on top of that ABings rarely teaming up... so in short a MMORPG with no large parties but only small groups of friends...

Too see the post Sheik is referring to...
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...40#post2426140
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=744

An add-on to the idea that I wrote once.
Old 2012-01-07, 13:45   Link #136
drakke125

playing game on emulator. im stuck on the part where clare is training w/ veteran claymore. I managed to pass the first training session (not sure how the hell i did that) and now I can't pass training session 2. Can someone help?
Old 2012-01-07, 14:19   Link #137
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Roflmao.....wow - 2009, it's been awhile . I haven't seen Walter, Jonova and the others since then.

Not sure if anyone can help you....I'm not sure how many people have even actually played the game before; it became very anti-climatic when we started learning more about it and sort of a disappointment in people's eyes (example - not much true variation between all the characters despite the many shown -- Roflmao at myself at my questioning of the final boss at the top of this page. )

Who knows though - maybe somebody will come around