AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-06-25, 13:19   Link #81
AKIKAN
Some Member

I wonder where is the continuation of Wu Dong Qian Kun where Lin Dong recued his ice girlfriend from the Ice Spirit Clan.

We finally met three of the four heavenly sovereigns that are mentioned on the syopsis. I never thought that the Emperor of a Hundred Battles would be the type that cultivate sex technique. And he fled for his life like a common arrogant young master because he was eyeing Lin Dong's wife. That was a letdown.
AKIKAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 23:37   Link #82
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKIKAN View Post
I wonder where is the continuation of Wu Dong Qian Kun where Lin Dong recued his ice girlfriend from the Ice Spirit Clan.

We finally met three of the four heavenly sovereigns that are mentioned on the syopsis. I never thought that the Emperor of a Hundred Battles would be the type that cultivate sex technique. And he fled for his life like a common arrogant young master because he was eyeing Lin Dong's wife. That was a letdown.
well actually i feel the same, though i guess i can see how, out of the 10 ancient body, we already knew that Xiao Yan hold no.6 and Lin dong hold no.7, No.8 is in the sword saint hand, no.5 is belong to the immortal lord, no.4 is in the hand of the ancient clan and presumably belong to future Mu chen, no.1,2,3 is unknown, no.9, 10 is inside 2 ancient clan, in fact, the closest to them, no.11 is belong to Luo li so it rather obvious that War emperor's body is nothing special.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 02:45   Link #83
AKIKAN
Some Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
well actually i feel the same, though i guess i can see how, out of the 10 ancient body, we already knew that Xiao Yan hold no.6 and Lin dong hold no.7, No.8 is in the sword saint hand, no.5 is belong to the immortal lord, no.4 is in the hand of the ancient clan and presumably belong to future Mu chen, no.1,2,3 is unknown, no.9, 10 is inside 2 ancient clan, in fact, the closest to them, no.11 is belong to Luo li so it rather obvious that War emperor's body is nothing special.
How do you know about Xiao Yan, Lin Dong, the sword saint as well as Immortal Lord's anyway? I can't even find information on baike. I only know that Mu Chen's is no.4 (2/3 of them) yet the last part is protected by Maha Clan (not that they can ever use it).

It's mentioned in the story that 5 of the top 10 original bodies are completely lost. I wonder if it means that only no.4-8 are left.
Old 2016-06-27, 10:19   Link #84
dragon1412

Quote:
How do you know about Xiao Yan, Lin Dong, the sword saint as well as Immortal Lord's anyway? I can't even find information on baike. I only know that Mu Chen's is no.4 (2/3 of them) yet the last part is protected by Maha Clan (not that they can ever use it).

It's mentioned in the story that 5 of the top 10 original bodies are completely lost. I wonder if it means that only no.4-8 are left.
Potatoes recently revealed the information about 10 original body and their name as well as their 1st creator in his pages, i don't understand chinese so i will translate the name i can read from my Japanese Kanji, so far:

No.1 is boasted that when it appears, 18 clans of devils completely vanquish,

N0.2 have completely break entire continent

No. 3 is void chaos body, rumored to be stay in the void, and nothing can capture it.

no.4 is well, we all knew it already, the little tibbit is that it is actually the oldest among the ancient body, and the Maha clan didn't actually have it, the body is inside the ancient palace and require all 3 papers to get in, seem like the Maha clan is guarding the gate and the last paper.

No.5 is Neitherworld immortal body, created from the souls of tens of thousands people, it is said to be the body of the grave protector of the land of thousands graves. 1 of the 2 demonic body, boast the most demonic among the ancient body

No.6 is originally named" Heaven burning demon flame" body, after Xiao Yan received the Legacy from it previous owners, he remodelled it into the current " Emperor flame burning heaven" body, rumored to have been burned down 1 entire continent.

No.7 is originally "Lightning god body" latter remodelled by Lin dong into "Lightning prison ancestral charm body" as of now, is admitted as the most destructive among the ancient body ( i don't know if No.1, 2, 3 is counted or not)

No.8 is remodelled by the sword saint , "Sword dance Shura" if i read correctly

N0.9 is Maha clan passed down. 1 of the 2 demonic body, make from flesh and bloods of coutless people

N0.10 is inside Pagoda clan, the current owner is Mu chen's mothers.

1, 2, 3, 4 is considered lost as of now, i don't know which one is considered lost as well though.
Old 2016-06-27, 11:01   Link #85
AKIKAN
Some Member

^^ Thanks! ^^

If 5 of 10 are supposed to be lost, could it be Maha Clan's that lost hence they tried to court Mu Chen's mother so they could covet no.10?

Could Mu Chen's mother practice no.10, or is she just a keeper?

I sort of expected already that Xiao Yan's is flame body, Lin Dong's is lightning body, Azure Robed Sword Saint's is sword body. But I was hoping that Mu Chen will get 2 other 10 original bodies for his other selves with "Three Pure Ones" supernatural art so that he could have 3 different bodies, one with no.4, one with some sort of lightning body for his lightning god practice and one with flame body for his dragon phoenix blood.
Old 2016-06-27, 12:00   Link #86
dragon1412

Quote:
^^ Thanks! ^^

If 5 of 10 are supposed to be lost, could it be Maha Clan's that lost hence they tried to court Mu Chen's mother so they could covet no.10?

Could Mu Chen's mother practice no.10, or is she just a keeper?

I sort of expected already that Xiao Yan's is flame body, Lin Dong's is lightning body, Azure Robed Sword Saint's is sword body. But I was hoping that Mu Chen will get 2 other 10 original bodies for his other selves with "Three Pure Ones" supernatural art so that he could have 3 different bodies, one with no.4, one with some sort of lightning body for his lightning god practice and one with flame body for his dragon phoenix blood.
Mu chen's mother is named as the current holder, so as it confirmed, but i'm not so sure about Maha, seem like the current Maha is the holders as well. Considering Potatoes conspiracy theory, it's more likely that people don't know that 1 of them is still exist and treated as lost, this can be applied to both Maha and Pagoda clan, and i don't think we should treat the info from 9 either birds seriously, remember, her clan is actually a very small fish to even have the right to knew of ancient clans.
Old 2016-06-27, 16:32   Link #87
AKIKAN
Some Member

^^ Do you have webadress of the author's blog? ^^

With those sovereign bodies Xiao Yan, Lin Dong and Immortal Lord should be among the top ten of the worlds already. Why would the Emperor of Hundred Battles included in the synopsis anyway. He couldn't even put a good fight to Xiao Yan.

I also don't understand how Tian Di and Luo ancestor could beat the demon emperors in the top ten strong when their sovereign boy is ranked behind the top ten. Since humans and beasts team up,there should be many heaven soverigns not weaker than them. Yet most of the top strong from ancient time fell like flies. Could it be that some top strong were unknown and thus weren't ranked and remembered.
Old 2016-06-27, 21:03   Link #88
dragon1412

Quote:
^^ Do you have webadress of the author's blog? ^^

With those sovereign bodies Xiao Yan, Lin Dong and Immortal Lord should be among the top ten of the worlds already. Why would the Emperor of Hundred Battles included in the synopsis anyway. He couldn't even put a good fight to Xiao Yan.

I also don't understand how Tian Di and Luo ancestor could beat the demon emperors in the top ten strong when their sovereign boy is ranked behind the top ten. Since humans and beasts team up,there should be many heaven soverigns not weaker than them. Yet most of the top strong from ancient time fell like flies. Could it be that some top strong were unknown and thus weren't ranked and remembered.
War emperor uniqueness like his his war based skill. And remember that they list the top dogs, not meaning that all top dogs are equal, though i do carry the same feelings as you when i 1st read it.

Ancestor of Luo clan have the no.11, the closest it is possible to the 10, sure nothing awesome compare to overpowered top 10 there, but in the case of 1 on 1 she would have a very decent chance, look at the top ancient body feat, especially no.1, just killing 1 of the top 10 look cute to them. And while as OP as they are, the ancient body aren't the only mean to powers, i mean, their clan was hailing the sword for generation.

like i said before, in his reveal, some of the body is considered lost, not destroyed, No.1 is specifically noted that no one know where it is, no.3 appearance is no longer seen, no.4 is going back inside ancient palace. Fans theorized that there is a chance for traitors appear among the 10 holders, especially no.1 since the description about it info is suspicious as hell.

It perfectly possible for there are unranked, since inside the novel, the author do write that there are many not well known but perfectly capable of standing in high rank in the list.

You wouldn't have much chance since this info is roughly posted 2 months ago, the author recently reopen his baidu pages and weibo, try searching Baidu if you want it. It the easiest site for navigate for us foreigners.
Old 2016-08-07, 03:36   Link #89
AKIKAN
Some Member

It seems like Immortal Emperor is the current strongest cultivation known in the Great Thousand Worlds, also the founder of Daqian Palace.

I wonder if #1 on demon hunter list is actually that legendary Qin Wutian from Northern Spiritual Academy.

There are also someone with surname Liu again, also Lu.
Old 2016-08-10, 14:51   Link #90
nacer666

The immortal emperor was the strongest in ancient times.He is most likely dead or something because the immortal golden body is ownerless.Also I think there is some link between him and Mu Chen.Or maybe the author will forget him like many other key elements in the story and keep repeating the same process in every arc.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-10, 15:27   Link #91
AKIKAN
Some Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
The immortal emperor was the strongest in ancient times.He is most likely dead or something because the immortal golden body is ownerless.Also I think there is some link between him and Mu Chen.Or maybe the author will forget him like many other key elements in the story and keep repeating the same process in every arc.
But Immortal Emperor is the founder of Daqian Palace, an organization created for the sake of uniting all human force against the extraterritorial fiends, and should still be alive.

We'll likely see Qin Wutian, the legendary graduated from Northern Spiritual Academy soon.

BTW, Wen Qinxuan finally reappeared this latest chapter. I'm annoyed at her for her snarky comment against Mu Chen not worthy of Luo Li again.

And I supposed Mu Chen and co will now crash with the young master of Buddha Clan.

I think the biggest mistake the author ever made is including "spiritual pulse" like many other xianxia only for it to completely lose its meaning after Jie Xuan's defeat. I wonder what kind of spiritual pulse do other geniuses that appeared later had.

BTW, I believe the Immortal Owner probably had connection with the Soul clan in BTTH since their sovereign body was created from souls. They probably had surname "Yun" too.
Old 2016-08-11, 01:37   Link #92
dragon1412

Quote:
But Immortal Emperor is the founder of Daqian Palace, an organization created for the sake of uniting all human force against the extraterritorial fiends, and should still be alive.

We'll likely see Qin Wutian, the legendary graduated from Northern Spiritual Academy soon.

BTW, Wen Qinxuan finally reappeared this latest chapter. I'm annoyed at her for her snarky comment against Mu Chen not worthy of Luo Li again.

And I supposed Mu Chen and co will now crash with the young master of Buddha Clan.

I think the biggest mistake the author ever made is including "spiritual pulse" like many other xianxia only for it to completely lose its meaning after Jie Xuan's defeat. I wonder what kind of spiritual pulse do other geniuses that appeared later had.

BTW, I believe the Immortal Owner probably had connection with the Soul clan in BTTH since their sovereign body was created from souls. They probably had surname "Yun" too.
TBH, not really, it's near impossible for them to have connection since it was said that Xiao Yan is the one who connected his realm to the great thousand worlds, and it require a Heavenly sovereigns level to perform this feat, So obviously, if Immortal lord is connected to the soul clan, the realm would have long connected to great thousands world without needing to wait for Xiao Yan to connect it. 2nd point is that IL is specifically called as " grave protector" completely different from the previous soul clan.

TBH, by any chance, does potatoes have something against phoenix, in both BTTH and WDQK, the phoenix always on the villains side.
Old 2016-08-11, 06:22   Link #93
nacer666

Potatoes also have somethingg against surnamed Liu people.Even Mu Chen once said in front of Lin Jing 'Surnamed Liu is nothing good' which she replied 'If my father hears this he will kill you' because Lin Dong's mother name is Liu Yan.
Old 2016-08-13, 03:34   Link #94
AKIKAN
Some Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
TBH, not really, it's near impossible for them to have connection since it was said that Xiao Yan is the one who connected his realm to the great thousand worlds, and it require a Heavenly sovereigns level to perform this feat, So obviously, if Immortal lord is connected to the soul clan, the realm would have long connected to great thousands world without needing to wait for Xiao Yan to connect it. 2nd point is that IL is specifically called as " grave protector" completely different from the previous soul clan.

TBH, by any chance, does potatoes have something against phoenix, in both BTTH and WDQK, the phoenix always on the villains side.
I see.
What do you think about the theory that Immortal Lord has some connection with Mu Clan?
I bet his name is "Mu Chen" with (墓尘 - tomb dust) or (牧晨 - shepherd dawn). A bit of word play.

I don't think that the author holds anything against phoenix though. Remember that we also have Dark Dragon Palace as the antagonists (short time) during the school arc. And it's uncertain that phoenix clan will become the antagonist (in Jiu's 2nd arc, if there would be). And most important of all, Jiu's evolution form is gonna be ancient phoenix anyway.

Quote:
Potatoes also have somethingg against surnamed Liu people.Even Mu Chen once said in front of Lin Jing 'Surnamed Liu is nothing good' which she replied 'If my father hears this he will kill you' because Lin Dong's mother name is Liu Yan.
Well, Liu is a very common surname. The author probably got fed up with many notable MC in xianxiahaving Liu (willow) as their surname (Liu Feng from PMG, Liu Ming from DD).
Good thing the surname of MC from the author's first work isn't the same "Liu" as these character (different tone too).
I wish we'll see the sword saint appear in person soon. He was only mentioned by Mu Chen's mom, and his identity isn't confirmed either (or did the author confirm it in his blog?).

I wonder what kind of group the Thunder God Palace where the dean of Northern Spiritual Academy belongs to is. Is it also a long heritage superpower with heavenly sovereign or is it just like Jiu Clan. Remember that the dean knew who Mu Chen's mother is when she first appeared and he wasn't even an earthly sovereign yet. His clan seemed to be more powerful than Jiu Clan that had upper class earthly sovereign.

I also wonder when will Mu Chen get the rest of the fragments of "Nine Tribulation Thunder Art of War" and "Supreme Demon Heart Sutra". Why isn't the latter listed in the top 36 supernatural arts anyway since the creator killed a heavenly sovereign despite being a earthly sovereign. Are there so many OP supernatural arts beside "Three Pure Ones", "Eight Buddha" and "Tai Ling Pierce Sky Light" left unmentioned?

BTW, why are there so many strong people in the north. There's Xiao Yan, IL and Wen Clan, all top strong mentioned in the north. None in the east. I have no idea in what direction is the Great Thousand Palace placed.
Old 2016-08-13, 10:17   Link #95
nacer666

I think the biggest mystery is Mu Feng who is supposed to be a commoner yet gives birth to a son with very pure blood from one of the ancient tribes.
Old 2016-08-13, 10:45   Link #96
AKIKAN
Some Member

Quote:
I think the biggest mystery is Mu Feng who is supposed to be a commoner yet gives birth to a son with very pure blood from one of the ancient tribes.
Xiao Yan's clan used to be one of the three greatest ancient clans in their home world(alongside Xun-Er's Gu Clan and the main antagonist Soul Clan). Yet they declined so hard its patriarch at the start of the series was a Dou Ling or so. His mother is also from one of the ancient clan that got destroyed by Soul Clan, I think she's from Medicine Clan, the same one as Yao Lao, hence the ring.

However, Mu Chen having ancient blood is probably from his mother's, who is the goddess (I suppose it's a position similar to priestess or saintess) of Buddha Clan, one of the 5 ancient clans in the entire Great Thousand Worlds. Of course he'd inherit the anceint pure bloodline from his mother. No idea if Mu Feng also descended from an ancient clan. If he did Mu Chen would be another Xiao Yan. Mu Chen's storyline is very similar to Xiao Yan, unlike Lin Dong who shares more similarity with the Han Li and Liu Ming from RMJI respective DD, and also a bit of Er Gen's MC.

There's a theory that Mu Feng's true identity is Immortal Lord himself or his relative ("Mu" as in "tomb" sounds the same as "Mu" as in "animal husbandry"). After all, Mu Clan is too fishy even if it was only established by Mu Feng himself when he was young. The uncles that helped Mu Feng to established Mu Clan don't share the same surname and I can't find any relatives of his at all. Even those who have surname "Mu" are just servants who probably adopted the name, not blood relatives.

Still, Mu Feng's own monologue speaks that his talent is very lacking and he's really powerless. I guess the only cool possibility left is that Mu Feng descends from an ancient clan that was very powerful but got declined. However, I believe that he really was a nobody, like Lin Clan in WDQK.

Last edited by AKIKAN; 2016-08-14 at 12:59.
Old 2016-08-13, 11:02   Link #97
nacer666

My point is Mu Feng's commoner blood is supposed to dilute the ancient family blood according to the buddha great elder.Also Qing Yan Jing seems to know something because she wasn't surprised when Mu Chen acquired the crystal tower.
Old 2016-08-20, 03:44   Link #98
AKIKAN
Some Member

^^ I thought she was just too touched by her son's talent she didn't think about it, hence no surprised. ^^

Spoiler for ch 1291:

I always dislike xianxia that are too bloody (like 99% of them are ridiculously bloody). I hate most of the novels from the great 5 authors except Tian Can Tu Dou (though I find his works very formulaic and a little bloody) and Meng Ru Shen Ji (quite unpopular among translated novels, not many chapters of his works have been translated). I put my hope high for TGR, now my hope is dimmed.
Old 2016-09-10, 14:48   Link #99
nacer666

I think TGR quality is worse than its prequels BTTH and WDQK.They were more exciting with good battles, good story and strong villains.TGR started nice then potatoes started forgetting things,dragging and repeating crap(tomb of some strong,fight,get all benefits,some evil clans ghost pops up,blahblah..).The villains after Ji Xuan(I believe he will return) are trash with only superior age and level.Mu Chen's protagonist aura and plot armor are legendary and compared to Xiao Yan and Lin Dong he did not eat much bitterness.Also there is a question always bugging me:How could the fallen strong leave a heritage with a tomb and tests and all?Weren't they supposed to be engaged in a death match? If they could spare that much energy why didn't they use it for something else like maybe fighting?
Old 2016-09-12, 15:21   Link #100
AKIKAN
Some Member

Quote:
I think TGR quality is worse than its prequels BTTH and WDQK.They were more exciting with good battles, good story and strong villains.TGR started nice then potatoes started forgetting things,dragging and repeating crap(tomb of some strong,fight,get all benefits,some evil clans ghost pops up,blahblah..).The villains after Ji Xuan(I believe he will return) are trash with only superior age and level.Mu Chen's protagonist aura and plot armor are legendary and compared to Xiao Yan and Lin Dong he did not eat much bitterness. Also there is a question always bugging me:How could the fallen strong leave a heritage with a tomb and tests and all?Weren't they supposed to be engaged in a death match? If they could spare that much energy why didn't they use it for something else like maybe fighting?
Yes, Mu Chen never ate bitterness, if his mother's being confined, got kicked out of spiritual path and being separated tempolarily from Luo Li are not to be counted (they're much milder, not despair infusing like in BTTH and WDQK). He is a son of heaven blessed with unparallel talent (god spiritual pulse, complete forgotten later), determination, understanding and luck.

I don't remember the fallen strong in war having a heritage sites with tests besides the Heavenly Beasts' tomb (and seriously, a fiend king was sealed there along with three heavenly beasts, not fiend emperor, just king, that should be as strong as ordinary heaven sovereign, yet he then introduced fiend emperor that has 3 levels, make me wonder about the ranking system of those fiends) and Tian Di's Ancient Temple (damn the name, why the need to tell the world they're "ancient" the moment they founded the sect?), and that wasn't created by him. There's also dragon phoenix but maybe he died of injury or old age.

DDZ is the most formulaic of all of TCTD's works imo. Mu Chen's luck is just behind Meng Hao, but he was blessed more than Meng Hao in every other areas.

PS.

I thought fiend king is equal to reincarnation territory in WDQK, and earth sovereign in DZZ. With fiend emperor equaling ancestor territory in WDQK and heaven sovereign in DZZ. But the rankings seem confusing.

Also, what are the different ranks of fiend anyway? I can't understand google translated names.

I believe that heaven sovereign divided into 3 ranks: spirit, immortal and saint.

Tags
op mc, web novel