AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-08-08, 00:26   Link #81
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post

I was thinking about the same thing. Some people wanked Dulio to be Heavenly Dragon class
If he remembers how to use his Sacred Gear he might be wait you mean in base?
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 00:30   Link #82
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
If he remembers how to use his Sacred Gear he might be wait you mean in base?
In potential, yes most likely but during the Crom fight he definitely wasn't. Ise said he was equal to Cao Cao when he first met Dulio.
Old 2019-08-08, 00:33   Link #83
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekiryuu12 View Post
I'm here waiting for the guys that said that Crom fought seriously with Dulio.
Can you prove that he didn't?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 00:35   Link #84
Parry999

Umm he isn't dead?
Old 2019-08-08, 00:35   Link #85
godz

What will God have thought of leaving the power of monsters like Ddraig and Albion within reach of stupid humans? Would he have expected holders like Issei to exist or was he just lucky?
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 00:37   Link #86
Parry999

"Mid tier longinus's."
Old 2019-08-08, 00:41   Link #87
godz

Quote:
"Mid tier longinus's."
oh yes, where the first level longinus are of potential capable of devastating the planet, I say one of them can control even the dragon gods ... if it must not have been in life a pretty normal God, well azazel is his son and Somewhere he must have taken out his madness.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 00:51   Link #88
Lucidrago

Quote:
Umm he isn't dead?
Dulio is the strongest Brave Saint with the second most powerful Longinus. He could have easily used his abilities over weather to cancel out the advantage Crom Cruach had in power over him.

For example despite Crom being stronger than Ddraig, Penetrate obviously had an effect on Crom Cruach.

Who's to say that Dulio didn't use the weather and elemental attributes of Zenith Tempest to make up for their vast power difference. Like making it rain to weaken Crom Cruach's fire breath.

Again no one can prove whether Crom Cruach fought seriously with Dulio or not. But considering Dulio's mastery of Zenith Tempest and what he can do with it, I wouldn't be surprised if he could actually take on Crom Cruach due to compatibility.
Old 2019-08-08, 01:05   Link #89
Hakai

Yep, Rain>>Compression Divider
Old 2019-08-08, 01:17   Link #90
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
Yep, Rain>>Compression Divider
Water beats fire if you haven't realized. Just saying that Dulio's abilities could allow him to fight with Crom Cruach however long their battle was. If you have the right abilities and use them in the right way, I'm pretty sure that you could take on.someone way above your level.
Old 2019-08-08, 01:21   Link #91
Hakai

Yeah a bucket of water is all you need to beat these Dragons.
Old 2019-08-08, 01:26   Link #92
The Infinite Dream

Honestly i just think Dulio is a slightly wear version of Typhoon right now. Until we can see more of him i cant see him being on the same level as Crom.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 01:32   Link #93
Hakai

Typhon is a few levels better
Quote:
Every time he performed an attack, the atmosphere around him shivered and caused a strange weather phenomenon inside the field as if he could control a storm. The fact that he was able to control the weather was the same as Dulio, but… Typhon was a few levels better than him.
Dulio has a lot of potential but currently he's nothing to genuine Top 10 level fighters.
Old 2019-08-08, 01:43   Link #94
Parry999

Ummm Dulio couldn't even use BxB in heaven it was forbidden. Other then his exposition of him being stronger then old man Strada before reincarnation his not HD class in base.
Old 2019-08-08, 02:04   Link #95
Djeveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

And Vali hurt Crom but spent the battle on the defensive trying to stay put of range (unsuccessfully at that).

Ddraig in that fight was able to use his abilities to get the upper hand, piercing Croms flames and dealing damage to his core.

At the very least it sounds more even than the blatantly uphill battle Vali was fighting.
On the defensive? Blatantly uphill?

Yeah, because Vali was the one who had to make so much effort to so much as move that his teeth grit until drawing blood, lol. Let alone the fact that Vali landed more attacks on Crom than viceversa, and didn't even use Satan Lucifer Smasher on him.

Vali was not superior to Crom by any means and is obviously inferior to him and Ddraig in the close-quarters department specifically, but you're portraying the thing as if Vali was barely doing anything to Crom when that's simply not the case.
Djeveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 05:24   Link #96
Rayzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Lol, how is that what you got from that? Ddraig is actually trading blows with Crom instead of being chased around the battlefield. If anything this solidifies Vali as the weakest of the HD-class.
I know Ddraig was able to give Crom some damage but it doesn't change the fact that Crom is the stronger one between the two. At least in terms of raw of power. How is Vali the weakest? Volume 24 already confirmed that DxD L is superior to P DxD. Couple with Ddraig being stronger than Issei and it's obvious that Issei is the weakest one. If anything I doubt Issei could beat Crom in True DxD G.
Rayzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 05:26   Link #97
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Dulio is the strongest Brave Saint with the second most powerful Longinus. He could have easily used his abilities over weather to cancel out the advantage Crom Cruach had in power over him.

For example despite Crom being stronger than Ddraig, Penetrate obviously had an effect on Crom Cruach.

Who's to say that Dulio didn't use the weather and elemental attributes of Zenith Tempest to make up for their vast power difference. Like making it rain to weaken Crom Cruach's fire breath.

Again no one can prove whether Crom Cruach fought seriously with Dulio or not. But considering Dulio's mastery of Zenith Tempest and what he can do with it, I wouldn't be surprised if he could actually take on Crom Cruach due to compatibility.
Typhoon was stated to be superior than Dulio in terms of controlling the weather and he lost to Ddraig so I doubt Dulio would be equal to a serious Crom.
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 05:58   Link #98
Elmenhilde Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzer View Post
I know Ddraig was able to give Crom some damage but it doesn't change the fact that Crom is the stronger one between the two. At least in terms of raw of power. How is Vali the weakest? Volume 24 already confirmed that DxD L is superior to P DxD. Couple with Ddraig being stronger than Issei and it's obvious that Issei is the weakest one. If anything I doubt Issei could beat Crom in True DxD G.
Trude DxD G wouldn't be able to beat Crom? Haha funny joke
Elmenhilde Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 06:07   Link #99
Rayzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmenhilde Lover View Post
Trude DxD G wouldn't be able to beat Crom? Haha funny joke
What? Sure Issei beat Apophis but so could Crom. From the 2 battle we've seen of True DxD G, it doesn't prove he can beat Crom. If anything I would put it on par with Crom at best. Vali and Albion stated that Crom has more raw power than True DxD G and Vali has actually witnessed it since he was there when Issei beat Rizevim.
Rayzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 06:24   Link #100
Elmenhilde Lover

Doesn't prove he can't like you believe.
Elmenhilde Lover is offline   Reply With Quote