AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-10-02, 23:02   Link #81
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Send a message via AIM to Futaba-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Futaba-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
I enjoyed it quite a lot. I've got no idea where it's going yet, but it looks like it's going to be an intriguing ride.
Are we on, then?
Futaba-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 23:07   Link #82
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba-chan View Post
Are we on, then?
Oh, I'd say so.
LyricalAura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 01:10   Link #83
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You

Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
Interesting...

Very Interesting...

Want more now....
Demon Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 02:12   Link #84
Mentar
Banned

Definitely sticking with this one. Here's hoping someone will pick it up and properly handle it!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 02:17   Link #85
LionsMane
Courageous Guardian

Send a message via AIM to LionsMane
I am very excited about how everyone's taking the first episode. I'm gonna try and hold out until the subs come out. I don't know if I'll make it though. Tomorrow I might break down for the raw...
LionsMane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 02:35   Link #86
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

For anyone who can read it, the first Chinese sub is out, on Tokyotosho. It's from a group I don't recognize, called Sakura no Moe (樱の萌字幕组).

I've done a quick blog piece on this episode.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-10-03 at 11:53.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 03:26   Link #87
NeoSam

Ok, just watched the first episode, and as the yuri lover I am, I'll be sticking with this.

I would have preferred an anime adaptation of the BLUE DROP ~Tenshi no Bokura~ manga, but oh well.

Ahh btw, that BLUE DROP ~Tenshi no Itazura~ manga that I mentioned in the second post of this thread, turned out to be only a one shot manga its only a 16 pages manga that appeared in Vol 2 of the shounen manga magazine Champion RED Ichigo.

But at least the BLUE DROP ~Tenshi no Bokura~ manga is a serialized manga, can't wait to get my hands on high quality scans of the released tankoubon :P shounen yuri manga FTW :P
Old 2007-10-03, 04:47   Link #88
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
And their teacher is hot as hell, too bad the yuri probably won't involve her. The birds scene was quite beautiful and I hope the series manages to be as dark as it seems to strive to be, judging from the start.
Waah, I totally agree! That's the part of me tired of school girls in yuri.. I guess.
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 06:22   Link #89
Seska

Are there any Graphics outside there in the I-Net?
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 07:21   Link #90
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Send a message via AIM to Futaba-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Futaba-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Here's hoping someone will pick it up
Someone has.
Futaba-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 08:43   Link #91
changeup

The first episode is spectacular. The seabird scene is unbelievably beautiful. As for the plot, I do not know how to say about it. Love between alien girl and human girl? That sounds like something intriguing.

BTW: Are there a lot of people here capable of reading Chinese? I found many are claiming they are watching the Chinese fansub version.
changeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 11:52   Link #92
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeup View Post
...BTW: Are there a lot of people here capable of reading Chinese? I found many are claiming they are watching the Chinese fansub version.
I'm not sure how many people here can read Chinese. A couple can, for sure. I just post about Chinese subs from time to time to make some kind of contact between the English and the Chinese fansubbing scenes. And to show how active the Chinese scene is: there are often several subs of a show, and some of the Chinese subs are extremely quick. Sometimes, the Chinese sub shows up before the raw. Of course, that rush can sometimes show, as it does in at least one place in this case. I am a fan of speedsubs, but it's better if they're correct.

And thanks to Simoun-Fans for taking on this show. Based on their work on Simoun, they make great efforts to convey the nuances of meaning.

Quote:
...isn't the Yamato supposed to be on our side, and not the aliens'?
Maybe by the time this is over, we'll find ourselves on the aliens' side, lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 12:34   Link #93
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
I want sure about the mood in the first half of the episode but...
Spoiler:

Pretty interesting start but im sure most of us are here for the prospect of yuri *glares*

the animation is unique for this day and age - another fresh point i guess ^_^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 13:53   Link #94
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
I must echo that the first ep was a very relaxing piece of art. It was nice to look and listen...
The first part was not too slow, here it worked quite well actually, good music and relaxing pace was making this to something special.
And Va work was having very "hypnotize"-like normal voices that was very natural.

I might even like if it continues to have the same relaxed pace...

Sure and yuri ...

Last edited by Anacone; 2007-10-03 at 14:07.
Anacone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 15:06   Link #95
changeup

And it is likely to be the only real yuri series this year.

BTW: it seems that if you want to watch an anime right after it is aired, better to know how to read Chinese... well, at least Chinese should be easier than Japanese, or maybe not~

(I can read Chinese, so my opinion may not count)
Old 2007-10-03, 16:22   Link #96
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Someone has.
Good, good ^_^

I wish you guys all the best keeping things up in a timely manner. Ganbatte ne and thanks for your work!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 08:52   Link #97
darlliu

Yay for the ep1 scene, a hurt/comfort yuri love is what I need!!!and that shinku voice is just enthralling!
darlliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-04, 15:35   Link #98
LionsMane
Courageous Guardian

Send a message via AIM to LionsMane
Wow. Ok I broke down and watched the raw with my somewhat poor Japanese skills. Quite something to see. I love the voice acting so far. It certainly got me excited. I still can't wait for the subs; hopefully that will help me verify some of the things that I was unsure about.
Old 2007-10-04, 20:14   Link #99
Shana

Wow. I loved the episode 1! The only thing that I don't liked at all, was the drew.

Spoiler for Ep.1:

Just cannot wait for the kiss~
Old 2007-10-04, 22:06   Link #100
changeup

I might be able to answer some of your questions if you do not mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsMane View Post
Wow. Ok I broke down and watched the raw with my somewhat poor Japanese skills. Quite something to see. I love the voice acting so far. It certainly got me excited. I still can't wait for the subs; hopefully that will help me verify some of the things that I was unsure about.

Tags
drama, sci-fi, shounen, yuri