AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-10, 22:39   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Ore no Imouto - FanFiction Discussion

Welcome to the Ore no Imouto FanFiction Discussion thread.

This thread is meant for Ore no Imouto fanfiction and its discussion. Fanfiction works can be either posted in this thread or in the Fan Creations Forum and linked to in this thread. You may also link to Fanfiction works posted on other sites and discuss it here.

General rules of our forum still apply:
  • No sexually explicit material. Yes, this goes for text format as well.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members
  • Have fun, but post intelligently

Please respect the authors, fanfictions are written in their free time, they have have no gain and owe you nothing; if they like a particular character and/or a particular pattern for their story, it's a personal choice and can't be blamed. In general, you are free to post constructive criticisms but not insults which (as in any other part of the forums) won't be tolerated. Remember that writers post here to get help and not to get troubles.

Thanks and have fun
Old 2013-06-10, 22:41   Link #2
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Reposting to move from other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevG View Post
Anyways a question to all the people out there.

If you had an imouto like Kirino who had a past that she was a bro-con and still kind of liked you. You are still you btw, forget kyosuke, what would you do?

Remember shes a model/Writer/Athelte/Inteligent
-------
Imagine this scenerio, as you were.

It was the middle of the night and I couldn’t get any sleep at all… What a day it was
‘Ahhh….. Ayase confessed to me… Jheeze what should I do’
I was laying in my room wondering
“Good Grief .. Do I even like her?”
“URUSAI!”
I herd kirinos shout from across the room, wait… I wasn’t that loud. Was she ease dropping on me? Forget it, I have more important matters to attend to.
I lay on my bed facing the wall that separated me and Kirino..
“Ano… Kirino.. Can I ask for some advice?”

No answer, should’ve expected as much. She’s probably put her headphones on and wondered off to the world of imoutos… Regardless I pressed my question
“Kirino… Should I go out with her?”
She obviously couldn’t hear me, Cant be helped. I pressed my head against my pillow hoping to get some sleep.
While I closed my eyes I herd faint footsteps, it was probably Kirino heading to the washroom or something.. I really need to get some sleep, but I cant stop thinking about it… Ayase really might kill me If I reject her. She is cute after….. Whats the matter with me, a Cute rich model is in love with me and Im thinking about weather I should go out with her or not?
“Baka Aniki…”
Precisely Im a Baka…
Baka… WHAT THE HELL WHO SAID THAT
I opened my eyes to see Kirino standing infront of my door, the light still turned off. She stood there looking away making sure not to make eye contact
“ki-kirino… What are you doing?”
“… You asked me if you should go out with her…. Who were you talking about?”
So Ayase hasn’t told her yet, I don’t know If I should tell her… I think its Ayase duty to do that…
“Um…”
“….”
“…”
“It doesn’t matter… I never want to see you with a girlfriend….”
“Ah…”
So Kirino felt the same way about me… I shouldn’t even thought about dating anyone after the Kureneko incident….
“Are… you still going to… go out with her?”
“…No”
“Ahh… I see, Then Ill be leaving…”
“Y-yah..”
Jheeze that was akward….
I glanced over at kirino who was making her way back to her room
I faced over to the thin wall that was separating us… Kirino was just inches away sleeping in her bed.
I don’t know why but I had the urge to press my ears against the wall.
I could hear faint sounds of some one tearing up.
As I concentrated more, I felt a shock go through my body to what I herd next.
“..Baka… Baka Aniki..” Kirino Whispered
“… Why cant I just tell him… I.. I… want him to be with me…”
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST HEAR?? Be with her, does she mean date?
“Kirino, What do you mean?” I boldly stated, not realizing the circumstances she said that in. After all I was the one who was easedropping and wasn’t sapposed to hear that
“ah..ah..AHHHH!!” Kirino shouted
Im sure our parents herd that one…
“Quite down!... BAKA! They are going to come up here!!”
“….t-take responsibility!… “
Take responsibility? For what?
“You.. weren’t supposed to hear that”
“ahh…” that… what the hell am I sapposed to say
“tommarow… Im going to be staying over night at the hotel near the photoshoot for work… c-come…”

Ok well lets end it there, What would you do if you were in kyosukes position right now, go to kirino or blow her off for saying such crazy ass things!
Old 2013-06-10, 22:54   Link #3
DevG

Jheeze, didnt think this was going to part of another thread haha, well.. I was going to just ask what would u do with a sister like kirino and got carried away, haha.
Old 2013-06-11, 08:11   Link #4
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevG View Post
Jheeze, didnt think this was going to part of another thread haha, well.. I was going to just ask what would u do with a sister like kirino and got carried away, haha.
You should be honored, they thought your fanfic was so good they made a whole thread for it

Also for me, you don't mix 2D and 3D.
Old 2013-06-11, 08:45   Link #5
DevG

haha is that right, but i know some people who are superb fanfic writers for this novel! Nothing beats them,
Old 2013-06-11, 09:26   Link #6
TkMacintosh

Maaannn...there's so much I want to write for this series, but I'm kinda dried up on ideas for it...

The only idea I had so far is having a street performing hypnotist hypnotize Kirino to be more honest with her feelings...only for them to forget to undo the thing >.>

It's a very basic and small idea that really doesn't want to go anywhere.

I need to write more fanfics, but I don't want to force them out either...

Thankfully, the few fics I DID write for this series have turned out halfway decently...
Old 2013-06-11, 09:56   Link #7
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
Maaannn...there's so much I want to write for this series, but I'm kinda dried up on ideas for it...

The only idea I had so far is having a street performing hypnotist hypnotize Kirino to be more honest with her feelings...only for them to forget to undo the thing >.>

Thankfully, the few fics I DID write for this series have turned out halfway decently...
Sounds like Office Space
Old 2013-06-11, 11:58   Link #8
DevG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post

You should def continue :P maybe make some H scenes LOL, if you can grasp the authors style, I dont care what you write, Ill love it
Old 2013-06-11, 16:31   Link #9
AKAAkira
Bookmaker

Some fanfic recommendations:

Moo Moo plus Cow's Fleeting Glimpses, Ch 2: Unexpected Sight - a rare one-shot that features KyousukexSaori. (Advance warning though, some of the other chapters lean on the "no sexually explicit material" rule.)

Frog-kun's Vicissitude - a rather daring "What-if?", as in "What if Kyousuke only discovered Kirino's hobby posthumously?" (A warning to those currently high on V12 spoilers, this would probably bring your spirits crashing down.)

Excellent writing, both of them.
Old 2013-06-11, 17:47   Link #10
TkMacintosh

I have to agree with Moo Moo plus Cow. The stuff he's written is fantastic and really enjoyable.

I recommend Eliya Shirwood's "The Sibling Complication" as well as the stories that precede it:

Breaching the Brother and Sister Complex - Eliya Shirwood (no link due to M-rated material)

The Brother and Sister Complex - Zkname (no link again due to M-rated Material)

Eliya Shirwood's "The North Wind and The Sun".

"Empty Places" by Miracles79.

There's probably more, but this'll be enough for now.
Old 2013-06-13, 00:29   Link #11
Anime299

If it's really an open ending, how about this?

Here’s my scenario:

10 yrs later -

We see a house, standard type, the characters appear more mature, obviously.
As the camera zooms in, we hear (typically) Kirino yelling at Kyousuke (who else?)
Inside we see your standard interior with K&K arguing (about a new game she wants to get, possibly)
She argues ‘the twins are with Mom, so we have until about 4 o’clock this afternoon, whats the problem?’
He says he’s waiting on a call, she says that shouldn’t keep him from going, and he gives in
They spend the day out doing things, joking, arguing, talking about people (Saori, Ayase, whoever)
We find some background on other characters, maybe they meet one, another calls from work and we see what they’re doing
They arrive back at the house with the game and try it out, but it’s getting close to 4pm
Kyousuke asks Kirino if she wants something to drink, and Kirino clicks ‘save’ on the game
They go out to the kitchen. They have a short talk, remembering things in the past
Then, the front door opens and Kuroneko walks in with a little girl in tow…K and K go to meet her.
As Kirino and Kuroneko approach each other, the little girl shouts ‘Daddy’ and runs into Kyousuke’s arms and he picks her up
After finishing the hug with Kirino, Kuroneko moves over and kisses Kyousuke on the cheek, asking how his day was.
Kyousuke looks at Kirino and says ‘the usual’ at which point Kirino punches him in the shoulder (the one not holding the child)
Then Kuroneko asks Kirino if she can stay for dinner,
Kirino says no, (husband’s name here) is cooking dinner for her and the twins, then they’re going to a movie
Kirino then says ‘well, I’ll be seeing you’ , and takes her leave. The door closes.
Kyousuke puts his daughter down and she runs off, while Kuroneko goes into (the kitchen?)
As she walks toward the street, Kirino turns around and looks back at the house with a wistful look on her face, then a smile pops up on her face, ending with a copyright Kirino laugh as she turns to leave
Inside, Kyousuke is by himself still looking at the door with the same look on his face, that turns into a little smile and a chuckle.
Kuroneko sees him looking at the door and the look on her face is a little sad, but understanding and not upset
Camera pulls back from the house and you can see Kirino walking away toward her own home and family (talking on a cell phone of course) while, in the front window, you see Kyousuke’s daughter running and laughing, being caught and picked up by him as Kuroneko yells at him to be careful with her or she'll curse him.

The End
Old 2013-06-13, 14:15   Link #12
DevG

The Sibling Complication is just soo amazing, I might even like it a bit more then the original series from the way it went!

It really is good! I cant wait till he updates it haha! If ever, The sibling complication!

I hope someone writes a fanfic the same size of the novels continueing what happens after vol 12!

The thing is that once I finish vol 12, it be wierd to see the relationships still building up in fanfics, so everyone really needs to start from there! Currently re-reading all the LN awaiting the official translation for vol 12! But damn, I will have to check the other fics after :P
Old 2013-06-15, 05:02   Link #13
AKAAkira
Bookmaker

I put this in the LN/M discussion thread first, but since I posted it literally the morning before the v12 spoilers popped up, I think I'm safe in assuming not many people glanced at it.

And since I thought it was a hilarious idea, here's the punchline:

Quote:
Random thought: In light of Ayase and Kuroneko's apparent willingness to engage with each other ceremonies of the feet, I propose we commission a good fanfiction writer to create an Ayase-Kuroneko bonding story and title it "Step Sisters".
Also, @DevG: If you're interested, I've a snippet of a fanfic I'm working on that takes place two years after v12, from Kirino's point of view.

Here's the catch: it's a crossover with Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Spoiler for Excerpt - feedback appreciated:
Old 2013-06-15, 18:57   Link #14
DevG

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAAkira View Post
I put this in the LN/M discussion thread first, but since I posted it literally the morning before the v12 spoilers popped up, I think I'm safe in assuming not many people glanced at it.

And since I thought it was a hilarious idea, here's the punchline:

Also, @DevG: If you're interested, I've a snippet of a fanfic I'm working on that takes place two years after v12, from Kirino's point of view.

Here's the catch: it's a crossover with Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Spoiler for Excerpt - feedback appreciated:
Ill def read it after the translations for v12 come out haha, dont want any spoilers :P and it be great to see fanfics after v12

and hahaha ur prediction about ayase and kureneko was jokes, spoiled it with ur assumptions :P
Old 2013-06-15, 23:13   Link #15
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

So sad that there's only like 1 or 2 fics PURELY about Kuroneko and Kyousuke.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2013-06-19, 18:04   Link #16
Anime299

Exclamation If you want a 'kiss'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
A 'tadaima' Kyousuke, and a "welcome home" kiss from Kirino....?

I'm not asking too much. Right? Right?
...will squeeze in joy if that happens.....
Nah...
Zoom in on a regular looking house
You hear two people arguing - guess who...
Kirino wants to go shopping, Kyouske doesn't
She says 'Mom has the twins, so we have 'til about 4pm'
He agrees and they go shopping for a new eroge she's heard about
They shop and argue, meet Saori, talk to Ayase on the phone
They get home by 3pm and play the game a bit
At 4pm they're in the kitchen and the front door opens
In walks Kuroneko with a little girl in tow
The little girl sees Kyouske and yells 'Daddy!' And runs into his arms
Kuroneko says hello to Kirino then leans over And kisses Kyouske
She asks 'how was your day, dear?
He looks at Kirino and says 'the usual'
She punches him in the shoulder.
Kuroneko asks Kirino if she can stay for dinner
Kirino declines
'I have to pick up the kids at Mom's, then get home since Mikagami is cooking dinner tonight and he always has problems'
Kirino leans in, kisses her brother
'Take care, big brother' and heads out
Pan away from the house
Show Kirino talking on her cell phone and hear Kyouske's daughter laughing as he father tickles her, and Kuroneko warning him to take it easy or she'll curse him
The End

Last edited by Anime299; 2013-06-19 at 18:08. Reason: Bad auto spell on eroge...
Old 2013-06-19, 18:38   Link #17
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime299 View Post
Nah...
Kirino declines
'I have to pick up the kids at Mom's, then get home since Mikagami is cooking dinner tonight and he always has problems'
Pan away from the house
Show Kirino talking on her cell phone and hear Kyouske's daughter laughing as he father tickles her, and Kuroneko warning him to take it easy or she'll curse him
The End
This is unreasonable on many levels, but fan fiction cant be avoided.
Old 2013-06-19, 19:52   Link #18
levelminded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime299 View Post
Nah...
Kirino declines
Pan away from the house
The End
at first i thought it was a harem
Old 2013-06-19, 20:12   Link #19
Anime299

Today, 16:38 from Wilshere: "This is unreasonable on many levels, but fan fiction cant be avoided. "

@Wilshere:

I'm slumped over my desk, abashed, immolated and (quietly) chuckling about your concern with 'fake' fiction versus 'real' fiction. What a concept. On the other hand, I won't be cashing checks like his anywhere in the near future...

Primarily I was showing that in a very short column of sentences, an author can set, trigger, delete, reset and keep a reader bouncing from tangent to tangent until their eyes cross. The numerous potential relationships and opportunites presented in this manga/anime have, as shown by the sheer number of posts, kept the readers guessing, drawn out their feelings on the siscon issue, and have them continuing to follow this story, with advocates for this or that route, line of thought or rationale lining up to make their case. It's all good, and gives an interesting insight into how people see this issue and respond to it.

Maybe you're different, but I'd think the reader of my blurb would go through the hoops I intended:

They DO end up living together!
Kirino had twins? They did have children!
Why is Kuroneko just walking in the door like she lived there...
She lives there? It's the threesome route?
He's living with them both?
Kuroneko has a little girl!
Kyouske is her father, too?
Kirino turned down the dinner invitation - she doesn't live there?
She's headed home to Mikagame - the twins aren't Kyouske's?
etc etc.
Take a look at a pyramid from directly above in space - you see a square
Look at that same pyramid from ground level on one side - you see a triangle
Perspective, point of view - it's a writers advantage and a readers nightmare/cup of tea

Gotta love it.

Anime299
Old 2013-06-19, 20:39   Link #20
jandkas

Shouldn't this go into to the fan fiction forum?
Closed Thread