Notices

Old 2012-09-05, 06:59   Link #1161
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
*stare...

SaintessHeart actually said this ???

*runs... noooooo!!! Bring back the true SaintessHeart!!!!
It not so surprising comming from SaintlessHeart...
Old 2012-09-05, 07:42   Link #1162
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
*stare...

SaintessHeart actually said this ???

*runs... noooooo!!! Bring back the true SaintessHeart!!!!
What I meant was that we still have men who take advantage of women, literally eating them. And fortunately, the more horrifying version of women taking aggressive advantage of men is rarely seen.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 23:34   Link #1163
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Anyone who hasn't encountered this radio series should pick a few random episodes and listen. Most episodes are full of amazing stuff about the mind, artificial intelligence, neuroscience, space, biology, engineering, you name it.

It airs on many American public broadcasting radio stations.

http://www.radiolab.org/
Old 2012-09-11, 04:51   Link #1164
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Grandmother gives birth to her own grandchild

Before you go think something dirty, the woman became a surrogate carrier for her daughter's child via In vitro fertilization.
Old 2012-09-11, 05:01   Link #1165
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Grandmother gives birth to her own grandchild

Before you go think something dirty, the woman became a surrogate carrier for her daughter's child via In vitro fertilization.
Well, as long as the surrogate carrier is capable of having conception... then no problem ( I thought she's 70-80 years old).....

Anyway...

Quote:
And in fact, Reutzel has already suggested that she'd be willing to do it all over again.
This is what I'm concerns with....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 05:45   Link #1166
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Actually, I think this is not the first case I've seen of a grandmother being a surrogate womb for her daughter. I think I read about one many years back in Reader's Digest.

That grandmother looks pretty young, by the way. *must resist 'hit that' jokes*
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 06:17   Link #1167
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Actually, I think this is not the first case I've seen of a grandmother being a surrogate womb for her daughter. I think I read about one many years back in Reader's Digest.

That grandmother looks pretty young, by the way. *must resist 'hit that' jokes*
I think the husband of that woman's daughter must love his wife very much; that old woman probably stole plenty of boyfriends from her daughter before she got married.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-09-11, 14:30   Link #1168
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I think the husband of that woman's daughter must love his wife very much; that old woman probably stole plenty of boyfriends from her daughter before she got married.
When you're considering a woman for your life partner, look at the physical/mental condition of the parents. If your date looks hot at ~20 but her mom looks like Jabba the Hutt ... be alarmed.

Same goes for the other direction. I saw a poster worth example of that yesterday. 20-something girl who was extremely hot ... shopping with her mom, Jabba the Hut. We can *hope* daughter has engrained in her head "no bleeping way I'm going down that road" but more than a few women use pregnancy as a feeble excuse to blimp up afterwards.

Not being sexist here, because watching fathers stroll around with 100 pounds of troll fat on their gut makes you wonder what path their sons will take.

Grandma looks fairly attractive (or at least fit) in the photos I've seen so that bodes well for the warranty on the daughter
Old 2012-09-12, 03:11   Link #1169
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Dry ice falls as snow on Mars

http://www.tgdaily.com/space-feature...s-snow-on-mars

Quote:
NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) has returned the first definitive evidence of carbon dioxide snowfalls on Mars - the only place this is known to happen anywhere in our solar system.

Frozen carbon dioxide - better known as 'dry ice' - requires a temperature of about minus 193 degrees Fahrenheit. The snow was seen falling around Mars's south pole in winter.

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 03:32   Link #1170
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

So landing a space battleship in Mars can be done in snowfall....
Old 2012-09-12, 04:16   Link #1171
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

looks like this has not been posted yet... emerging technologies until 2040

http://io9.com/5931318/interactive-i...now-until-2040
http://envisioningtech.com/envisioni...usaolp00000008
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 04:26   Link #1172
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

If anti-aging drugs comes with reverse aging technologies, I finally have the motivation to work hard and buy as much as I can fior my wife so she looks like a 14 year old at the age of 60.

Old 2012-09-12, 04:44   Link #1173
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
so she looks like a 14 year old at the age of 60.
Elves!!! the more they get older the more they get beautiful... today's science fiction is tomorrow's science fact

ill be looking forward to 3D printing (or Personal Fabricators) in the year 2018 timeline... get ready for a lot of pirated GunPla as well as the horror of 3D Printing home made guns

and also in the year 2016 timeline according to that prediction table Google Glass will be on sale already... tha means we will get closer to an Augmented Reality world like seen on the anime Dennou Coil

EDIT:

Dark Energy is claimed to be real by scientists with a 99.996% chance it is real ->
http://www.tgdaily.com/space-feature...s-up-says-team
http://phys.org/news/2012-09-dark-en...tronomers.html

Last edited by j0x; 2012-09-12 at 07:13.
Old 2012-09-12, 10:28   Link #1174
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Explosion on Jupiter Spotted by Amateur Astronomers

http://www.space.com/17534-jupiter-i...tronomers.html

Quote:
An apparent impact on Jupiter early Monday (Sept. 10) created a fireball on the planet so large and bright that amateur astronomers on Earth spotted the flash.

The surprising impact on Jupiter was first reported by amateur astronomer Dan Peterson of Racine, Wisc., who was observing the largest planet in our solar system when the event occurred, according to the website Spaceweather.com, which tracks space weather and night sky events.
appearentlly is same size as earth

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 13:21   Link #1175
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Guess the Gamilas warped in that floating continent....
Old 2012-09-13, 00:09   Link #1176
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

i dont know what this is but it sounds awesome... Roll Over, Pythagoras: the "Holy Grail" of Math May Have Been Found --- Shinichi Mochizuki, a professor at the Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences at Kyoto University, released a 500-page proof of the abc conjecture in number theory which involves the relationship between prime numbers - http://bigthink.com/think-tank/has-t...re-been-solved
Old 2012-09-13, 10:57   Link #1177
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

http://www.youtube.com/user/spacelab/spacelab
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 11:10   Link #1178
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
i dont know what this is but it sounds awesome... Roll Over, Pythagoras: the "Holy Grail" of Math May Have Been Found --- Shinichi Mochizuki, a professor at the Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences at Kyoto University, released a 500-page proof of the abc conjecture in number theory which involves the relationship between prime numbers - http://bigthink.com/think-tank/has-t...re-been-solved
But that's not one of those legendary unsolved formulas that drove mathmaticians insane and suicidal, is it?
I think that one was.... maybe Goldbach's conjecture? The Devil's formula..
Old 2012-09-14, 06:06   Link #1179
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
But that's not one of those legendary unsolved formulas that drove mathmaticians insane and suicidal, is it?
I think that one was.... maybe Goldbach's conjecture? The Devil's formula..
i dont know but are you perhaps referring to this

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

EDIT:

and Intel says the Future is Wireless - http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/mobile/..._Wireless.html
that is reassuring since it came from a popular technology company
Old 2012-09-14, 06:13   Link #1180
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
Math again?! I got butterfy grades in Trigo!!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote