AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-04-20, 10:43   Link #261
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Freezing story is kinda a big mish mash really, it doesn't flow half as well as I would like.

something about it just kinda irks me, thank god Brdiget is oh so lovely...for the most part
Old 2009-04-20, 20:07   Link #262
Direwolf18

Yea the story is kinda, chaotic, at this point. I really like the artwork and the potential, but cmon flashback WAAAY to soon in the story. We need to get pretty grounded before we spend half of our time in the past, losing track of who is who.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 15:52   Link #263
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Already read newest raws, look like the NOVA can absorb their enemy, usually the strong/fighter aka Pandora to do their bidding.

The GENETICS Head Quarter in chaos while two NOVA release all Pandora that they absorb (and turn to their army) to attack GENETICS where some girl in a glass tube held secretly

Spoiler for IMO:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 18:26   Link #264
Johnny
Working the bags...

I haven't been able to make hide nor hair out of this manga anymore. Waiting for who knows how many chapters before Kazuya actually does something again...

Spoiler for latest raw chapters:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 10:39   Link #265
DeotoxSlayer

And it seems like we finally have a new release Chapter 9 was scanated by AlaAtra scans.

Lets hope they continue to scan Freezing so that we get more releases sooner.

Kazuya seemed to act kind of GAR in this chapter, hopefully he keeps this up and doesn't revert to being a nancy boy.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 10:45   Link #266
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Limiters are nancy boys by nurture. They have to take care of their Pandoras and all anyway.
Old 2009-07-04, 10:50   Link #267
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Kazuya stopped being a wet blanket for once and actually saved Ingrid's life! :O
Well the girl was crazy with her righteous mind anyway but I never expected Kazuya to have the guts to state his feelings so frankly up until this point. Awesome

Now Kazuya is going to be getting it on with Bridget >.>

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 11:00   Link #268
Direwolf18

This is one of those mangas where we wait so long between chapters I completely forget who is who and then they delve in to a flashback or something, and I get even more confused. Though I really hope this new group will stick with it. I know KMTS HATED doing freezing with a passion.
Old 2009-07-04, 11:04   Link #269
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
This is one of those mangas where we wait so long between chapters I completely forget who is who and then they delve in to a flashback or something, and I get even more confused. Though I really hope this new group will stick with it. I know KMTS HATED doing freezing with a passion.
They did?

Then why did they pick it up???
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 11:20   Link #270
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
They have a tendency to do manga with well-endowed women... that, and I believe this is also by the Korean guy, and they usually do all of his stuff as well. Of course, then they discovered what this actually was, and probably decided they didn't like it. But really, they're probably the only ones who know why they hated it

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 14:20   Link #271
Direwolf18

I HEARD that one of the guys on the team liked it and bought the first two volumes raw and they were doing it so he didnt totally waste his money but it was a very half hearted effort.
Old 2009-07-04, 15:57   Link #272
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Hehe, loved the pimp-slap in this chapter. Been a long time since I saw a chapt for Freezing so I kind of forgot what's what.

If I remember the Raws for this, Freezing suffered from a whole lot of bitchy infighting... I think I remember one such confrontation taking up an entire volume. At this rate, humanity is pretty much screwed because all our super-powered weapons are busy clawing at each other and not saving us. Then I think Bridget/Kazuya get some time at the end of 4. All in all this story turns into 70% girls fighting each other, 15% flashbacks, 5% random talking / school life, and 5% romance and 5% fighting the bad guys!

But still, they sure do look nice... wait what?
AKnightWhoSaysNi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 01:17   Link #273
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKnightWhoSaysNi! View Post
Hehe, loved the pimp-slap in this chapter. Been a long time since I saw a chapt for Freezing so I kind of forgot what's what.

If I remember the Raws for this, Freezing suffered from a whole lot of bitchy infighting... I think I remember one such confrontation taking up an entire volume. At this rate, humanity is pretty much screwed because all our super-powered weapons are busy clawing at each other and not saving us. Then I think Bridget/Kazuya get some time at the end of 4. All in all this story turns into 70% girls fighting each other, 15% flashbacks, 5% random talking / school life, and 5% romance and 5% fighting the bad guys!

But still, they sure do look nice... wait what?
You have a really good memory bro

The interesting arc begin in the latest 3 raws, while GENETICS headquarter under attack by two NOVA and their army (Consumed Pandora under their control).
There is a mystery about Kazuya Onee-chan death. Look like that girl isn't died yet, instead being held secretly deep down inside the Headquarter Facility.

Spoiler for latest:

and yes this manga still look nice, with a lot of Bakunyuu (girl with big boobies). I wonder how their feed their daughter in this manga, all of them grow to well endowed girl with well endowed breast
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 08:53   Link #274
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Wow, all of that, huh. That sounds like it will be pretty intense. But I think that it could have been introduced in a better way, still, it's nice that they have something like that going on.
Old 2009-07-05, 11:58   Link #275
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I'm just hoping it doesn't turn out to be a brother/sister confrontation in the end, could do without that.

but yet again I keep seeing that little git Kazuya being the same o same o -___-
by that I mean he never ever takes the lead in a fight when clearly he should be, considering his hax power. He's always standing about well I'll just say screaming like a little girl(not really what happens but thats how I'm gonna look at it)
Its always him watching and waiting for everyone to be torn to shreds before lifting a finger, thats something I really hate.

Well I'll just finish off with quoting AKnightWhoSaysNi!

Quote:
But still, they sure do look nice...
Old 2009-07-06, 11:05   Link #276
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I'm hoping for more scans for this one...

Really sick manga. How many RAWs are currently out?
Old 2009-07-06, 12:04   Link #277
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Everything that's written so far I think. Vol 1-4.

I'm not too sure which project the author is working on ATM... but it seems like the last volume was finished a while ago.
AKnightWhoSaysNi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 22:57   Link #278
yongshun

chapter 10 is out Bridget fussing over what to wear while her limiter was just about to get his ass kicked was amusing.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 23:23   Link #279
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Right...the lad schools a lass that could probably take on a platoon of army men and wants to kill him with all she has yet he gets pushed around by some yob.
I mean really how could he not notice that that bunch looks the part of thugs -__-
I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but there are times you can just tell.

Bridget yet again makes the chapter worth while
Old 2009-07-07, 04:33   Link #280
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

geeez.... anyone else sometimes having trouble distinguishing the different characters from each other in im dal's series ? (i know he is actually not the artist and i also know the artists of freezing/inferno and UxU are different ones) I mean i like his art, especially of the girls but i sometimes have the feeling characters are designed with a single face template (1 for male, one for female ... or wait, actually... ) but different hairstyles.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen