AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-24, 19:19   Link #41
Sevaasu
My World, My Rules

Man Naruto's voice was a woman and now Allen???? hmmmmmm oh well
Sevaasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 22:42   Link #42
xxxButterfliesxxx

Send a message via AIM to xxxButterfliesxxx Send a message via MSN to xxxButterfliesxxx
I can't wait for the anime to start, and personally i don't care if it's to early, if you're a big fan you've been wishing for this sence the manga started. This and Death Note will be a must see for me *points to self* HUGE fan.

Quote:
Man Naruto's voice was a woman and now Allen????
<<that's kinda weird...but as you said 'oh well'

and has anyone notice that a lot of things happen on October 3...*wonders if it's a conspiracy*
xxxButterfliesxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 22:45   Link #43
Uska
Guardian of the Seal

Send a message via AIM to Uska Send a message via Yahoo to Uska
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxButterfliesxxx
I can't wait for the anime to start, and personally i don't care if it's to early, if you're a big fan you've been wishing for this sence the manga started. This and Death Note will be a must see for me *points to self* HUGE fan.

I'm with you. I've been waiting for Death Note forever.
Uska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 20:51   Link #44
Kanos
Milk...

Send a message via MSN to Kanos
This is gonna be hella awsome. Except for the fact that my experience of manga-turned-anime is usually that the anime skips alot of the storyline and then every1 that loves the manga hates the anime. *extreme cough*eg Black Cat*cough* Well not matter i'll follow it to 10 eps no matter what so we'll see~
Quote:
and has anyone notice that a lot of things happen on October 3...*wonders if it's a conspiracy*
Yah i've noticed that too. Way too many things are happening the end of sept and beginning of Oct. kinda scary actually
Kanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 21:10   Link #45
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevaasu
Man Naruto's voice was a woman and now Allen???? hmmmmmm oh well
Most seiyuu who play boys and young men are female. It did not start with Naruto.

To me, D.Grey-man seems to be the quintessential Shounen Jump series, taking a bit from every other shounen hit. In this case, Fullmetal Alchemist and Trinity Blood. We'll see if I am mistaken.
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 02:46   Link #46
B17cH

D grayman will be a nice show. I've heard a few other groups is doing this as well. cant wait.
B17cH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 20:19   Link #47
Sevaasu
My World, My Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet
Most seiyuu who play boys and young men are female. It did not start with Naruto.

To me, D.Grey-man seems to be the quintessential Shounen Jump series, taking a bit from every other shounen hit. In this case, Fullmetal Alchemist and Trinity Blood. We'll see if I am mistaken.
in my opinion that makes a damn good combination.....man if only tequilas were like that
Old 2006-09-26, 20:54   Link #48
evil-samurai

Havn't read much of the manga, only a couple of chapters and it was good plus the short promo clip didn't look to bad either =)

I do wonder what they willl do with the show since the manga is on-going...
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 21:32   Link #49
xxxButterfliesxxx

Send a message via AIM to xxxButterfliesxxx Send a message via MSN to xxxButterfliesxxx
This may be sad, but I can never really tell if it's a female voice in Japanese...And this also may be sad that I noticed this, but in the anime, or at least the promo, Yu looked a lot less woman like. And being the way I am, at first glance in the manga I thought he was a girl....heh...oops
Old 2006-09-27, 20:56   Link #50
I love waffles!

Quote:
This may be sad, but I can never really tell if it's a female voice in Japanese...
Well if a female is doing the voice for a male character and you can't tell that a female did the voice then that means the the voice actress was doing her job right.
I love waffles! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 21:46   Link #51
xxxButterfliesxxx

Quote:
Well if a female is doing the voice for a male character and you can't tell that a female did the voice then that means the the voice actress was doing her job right.
^^That's makes a lot of sense.
Old 2006-09-27, 22:25   Link #52
Sevaasu
My World, My Rules

Quote:
This may be sad, but I can never really tell if it's a female voice in Japanese...And this also may be sad that I noticed this, but in the anime, or at least the promo, Yu looked a lot less woman like. And being the way I am, at first glance in the manga I thought he was a girl....heh...oops
Bart Simpson's voice is down by a woman.. so nothing to be ashamed about. I bet many thought akito from air gear was a girl too so ya
Old 2006-09-28, 22:50   Link #53
xxxButterfliesxxx

Not to change the subject completly<(sp?) but does anyone know who is planning on subbing the anime...???
Old 2006-09-28, 23:01   Link #54
evil-samurai

Quote:
Not to change the subject completly<(sp?) but does anyone know who is planning on subbing the anime...???
Well I know SD Project are going to to subb it, they have a Promo out so far and Acording to Andrewlb Shinsen and Toriyama World might also be working on it.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 23:09   Link #55
xxxButterfliesxxx

YAY!!...for some odd reason i like Shinsen, and i think it's because they subbed xxxHOLiC.
Old 2006-09-28, 23:13   Link #56
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
I do wonder what they willl do with the show since the manga is on-going...
While D.Gray-Man is fairly popular, (( The tankoubon sales are apparently quite strong...when godly contenders aren't in sight that is. )), it's hardly at the point where it can flamboyantly create tons of fillers because it is that damn good *looks at Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh, One Piece and Naruto*, since D.Gray-Man isn't even over 100 chapters.

Technically speaking, there are 2 parts in the current manga where it could work as a "to-be-continued" ending, one early on with Allen's boss fight, a shocking revelation and the prologue of a new arc and another slightly later on with Rinali's boss fight, a highly suspenceful battle scenario and the true beginning of a new arc.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-30, 23:45   Link #57
Sevaasu
My World, My Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
While D.Gray-Man is fairly popular, (( The tankoubon sales are apparently quite strong...when godly contenders aren't in sight that is. )), it's hardly at the point where it can flamboyantly create tons of fillers because it is that damn good *looks at Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh, One Piece and Naruto*, since D.Gray-Man isn't even over 100 chapters.

Technically speaking, there are 2 parts in the current manga where it could work as a "to-be-continued" ending, one early on with Allen's boss fight, a shocking revelation and the prologue of a new arc and another slightly later on with Rinali's boss fight, a highly suspenceful battle scenario and the true beginning of a new arc.
lol as long as the fillers aren't as boring as naruto's i'm satisfied.
Old 2006-10-02, 18:30   Link #58
Glitch87

This show airs very soon, is anyone else as excited as I am? woot this show is going to own im positive.
Glitch87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-02, 20:01   Link #59
BlackMageMog

1 more day till it premiers!!! can't wait!!! even though i'm getting ahead of myself, cause it'll still takes at least 3 days for the first sub to come out ,i don't care, can't wait!!!!
BlackMageMog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-02, 22:02   Link #60
Sevaasu
My World, My Rules

still......wut happens...lets just say... that the anime turns out not as good as we thought?

Tags
action, gothic, shounen, steampunk