AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-21, 16:51   Link #1
tehsbaku

any anime recomendations ?

do you guys have any anime recomendations ? it doesnt matter if its licensed or not cause i could go out and rent the anime... i like mostly drama, romance, and comedy buy any other genres would be fine to.... here are the anime tat i remembered i watched so far...

oh my goddess
ai yori aoshi and enishi
midori no hibi
love hina
gundam seed
gunslinger girl
yumeria
chobits
full metal panic and fumoffu
ajimu kaigan monogatori
chrno crusade
mahoromatic
kgne
part of fma
green green
onegai teacher/twins
scrapped princess
last exile
boys be
kanon
da capo
fruits basket
dears *currently watching*
girls bravo *currently watching*
rizelmine*currently watching*

and theres many more tat i just cant remember... so please recomend me so more anime... im getting bored over the summer... well thnx to all in advance
Old 2004-07-21, 17:59   Link #2
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsbaku
do you guys have any anime recomendations ? it doesnt matter if its licensed or not cause i could go out and rent the anime... i like mostly drama, romance, and comedy buy any other genres would be fine to.... here are the anime tat i remembered i watched so far...
Some random suggestions

Aishiteru ze baby : About Kippei, the local high school playboy who suddenly gets the job of taking care of his 5 year old niece Yuzuyu. This radically changes his lifestyle. Yuzu is so cute, and this anime is both serious and very relaxing, an unexpected little jewel in any anime collection

Great Teacher Onizuka : This is an anime you just have to see, no matter which genre you prefer. It's about Onizuka, an ex-gang member and biker who decides to become a high school teacher. As you can expect not everything goes as smoothly as it should and Onizuka has quite an "interesting approach" to teaching One of the best comedies, don't miss it. It is licensed however.

Kita-He - Diamond Dust Drops : A series of romantic tales, I haven't finished it myself yet but it's not bad. My advice : if you're into romance, watch it, if you're not into romance skip it
Old 2004-07-21, 18:47   Link #3
Jinx626
Yo!!

I would also agree with the recommendation for Great Teacher Onizuka. Another one you might want to check out is Maburaho (licensed, DVD's coming out in Sept i believe). It is a comedy, harem type, and magic anime in which the main male character has some special genes that everyone wants.