Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-29, 19:09   Link #7161
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Haruto- he wasn't that bad in the beginning but now he is an idiot.
Huh? Haruto has been an idiot from page 1.

Quote:
Nanami- Yea just what happened to her? She was suppose to be the one in the love triangle not Asuka.
Yup, this whole arc would actually have some drama if Haruto was dating Nanami. Oh what could have been...

Quote:
Asuka- I like her when she was introduced in the story but dating Haruto ruined my image of her. Her personality is completely different than before.
I find it hard to give 2 shits about Asuka. Apparently neither does Seo. The sooner she fades away from this story the better....

Quote:
Akari- I wished she was more involve with Haruto as a possible love interest instead of stuck being a childhood friend supporting character.
Akari is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01 View Post
Shiori's character is essentially not needed anymore.
Was she ever needed? Her 'black-mailing' didn't actually result in anything happening. Another completely pointless development & character.
AcroDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 19:37   Link #7162
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

I'm just going to pretend this is what happened:

Spoiler for Image:

Last edited by AcroDave; 2011-04-29 at 21:50. Reason: Big image is big
Old 2011-04-29, 20:36   Link #7163
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I really dont think Seo should be trying so hard to pair up Kiyomi with that retarded character. It all looks so disgustingly forced and makes Kiyomi look worse.
Amen to that. It's travesty I say, travesty!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Eba is actually putting some moves on Haruto, rather surprising. Although Haruto is trying way to hard to make it look like he's still not interested in her.
Yeah, I didn't think she would be so up front with it.

And do you guys think Yuzuki looks that different? Akari made a big fuss over her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Since when did being liked mean you have to like the person back? Takashi didn't even give a direct confession and now Kiyomi is obsessed over him.
Seo needs comedic relief and he is going to the wrong place.
Old 2011-04-29, 20:56   Link #7164
erfine
hugs@Ranka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Also, I hope Kiyomi drops dead. Right now. That character is officially dead to me. Thank you for taking the hottest chararcter in the series, who had more personality then the entire main cast she was dealing with, and deluding her literal essence into a cardboard cutout you would find shoved in the stockroom of the local liquor store. What a fucking waste. He even draws evil fire around her and shit.
Wait, wasn't this a character who was only written into the plot for the purpose of slapping Eba on behalf of the readers?

If she ever had a personality, I must have missed it.
erfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 21:04   Link #7165
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Takashi?

Haruto is a retard but at least has the looks. Takashi is a low-life in any possible aspect.
That's why I said "almost" lol
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 21:15   Link #7166
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
God Eba is hot lol ! <3 nice to finally have a chapter now! 7days left for the next one!
Old 2011-04-29, 21:21   Link #7167
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
God Eba is hot lol ! <3 nice to finally have a chapter now! 7days left for the next one!
I've always thought Eba was the best looking and nothing has ever changed that. Nanami and Rin came close cause I'm weak in the knees for short hair but Eba has always been the best

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 21:43   Link #7168
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
wait whats the name of the one with the glasses that made those maid outfit for the cafe? that is a close second place to me! love her character and long hair
Old 2011-04-29, 22:01   Link #7169
Key Board
Carbon

I don't like what Seo is trying to do with Kiyomi and the other token dude

stop pretending that he's not a tertiary character, Seo

If you truly wanted to do something with him, you would have put more effort during the first or even 2nd seasons
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 22:15   Link #7170
Shadow5YA

Haruto should be a popular guy. He can cook, and apparently he's responsible enough to stay on top of his studies with little help.

Only Seo can make people with plenty of perks look so bad.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 22:29   Link #7171
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Let's see...

Takashi is fickle, a drone, lame, ass-kisser, no integrity, etc.

As far as he was concerned, he was always to be the buttmonkey and just to make Haruto look good in comparison.

And that has not changed one bit. While Takashi is acting like an idiot, Haruto gets to show off his mature-ness and thoughtfulness.

No offence, Seo, but you're doing it horribly wrong.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 22:37   Link #7172
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
wait whats the name of the one with the glasses that made those maid outfit for the cafe? that is a close second place to me! love her character and long hair
Kotone Kikukawa, had to look it up but I instantly remembered her. I failed to mention I'm even weaker in the knees for girls with glasses. But I didn't really like her character once she thought Haruto confessed to her. But those few chapters beforehand, instant classic with Seo's nice drawings of her

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 22:40   Link #7173
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01 View Post
Rin is the only character Seo hasn't killed yet.
hasn't she basically been turned into every complaint she originally had against Yuzuki when she first appeared?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 23:08   Link #7174
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
hasn't she basically been turned into every complaint she originally had against Yuzuki when she first appeared?
Wasn't Rin's original complaint that Yuzuki was a player who intentionally took their brother's attention away from Rin?

Rin was always a mischievous person with ulterior motives.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 23:46   Link #7175
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

And do you guys think Yuzuki looks that different? Akari made a big fuss over her.
it's the hair and clothing

hair is not as flared out? so she looks more refined

and clothing looks more sophisticated (maybe stylish is the word im looking for), at least in my opinion

and there was a panel there that focused on eba's necklace, i can't remember what the significance of that was, anyone tell me?
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 00:06   Link #7176
Johnny
Working the bags...

Recently giving birthday present from Haruto...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 01:08   Link #7177
Fawx9

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfine View Post
Wait, wasn't this a character who was only written into the plot for the purpose of slapping Eba on behalf of the readers?

I'm still waiting for Nanami to have her swing at her during this arc, especially if she keeps up with these 'subtle' hints.

Nanami should not be amused if one of her friends went through hell because of a girl, who also basically killed her chances with him, only to have her crawling back even though he's 'moved on' and everyone else but her has accepted that.

Will it happen, no. The characters are being destroyed to the point where they will never do what they should (Haruto spending time with some strange upper year? Torches and Pitch Forks! Ex coming back to live at his house over break while his GF is away at her ailing mother's bed side? Oh that's cool), but it would be a damn nice change of pace if she did.

Also maybe a swing at him to, for thinking that this situation is in any way a good idea or ok with Asuka.
Fawx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 01:32   Link #7178
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfine View Post

Well she had alot more going for her then Eba did in the past arc, that's for damn sure.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 02:26   Link #7179
Bafflement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Let's see...

Takashi is fickle, a drone, lame, ass-kisser, no integrity, etc.

As far as he was concerned, he was always to be the buttmonkey and just to make Haruto look good in comparison.

And that has not changed one bit. While Takashi is acting like an idiot, Haruto gets to show off his mature-ness and thoughtfulness.

No offence, Seo, but you're doing it horribly wrong.
It's always the fate of the male friend in this type of series to be written as enough of a loser that they don't outshine the lead character. Takashi is particularly unfortunate in this regard because the lead character happens to be Haruto.
Bafflement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 03:14   Link #7180
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
It's always the fate of the male friend in this type of series to be written as enough of a loser that they don't outshine the lead character.
...except in Suzuka where the best friend was a successful ladies man, who even went after the girl himself.

Oh how I miss the old Seo.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life