Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-19, 12:28   Link #5761
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
Spoiler for ch 123:
I guessing this is a joke lol, would be awesome if it were true. Wonder if someon could translate wha Aijimu says afterwards.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 13:11   Link #5762
Sixth
Hu Tao

I don't really get it or understand how Kumagawa get the all-fiction back in chapter 122....can someone explain to me in kindergarten term?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 13:18   Link #5763
ziggi92

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I don't really get it or understand how Kumagawa get the all-fiction back in chapter 122....can someone explain to me in kindergarten term?
can she her since the chapter 122 is finally out :
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka...14/c122/1.html
but how kumagawa got his all fiction is here:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka...14/c122/6.html
ziggi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 13:31   Link #5764
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggi92 View Post
can she her since the chapter 122 is finally out :
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka...14/c122/1.html
but how kumagawa got his all fiction is here:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka...14/c122/6.html
I read that yet I don't understand. This is why I am asking here.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 13:43   Link #5765
Not Somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takigashima View Post
@Not_somebody
Why should zen apologize to kuma for the rage fit he had?
If anything kuma should apologize for taking away his eyes and his normality.

But we all know that won't happen
Kumagawa could probably apologize too, but what Zenkichi did out of desperation is not something I see him wanting to have done. We know Kumagawa didn't do that, and saying that he did is pretty insulting. It's worse to insult someone who's used to it, and not apologize. It's like saying those other insults are fine, when they kind of aren't.

Besides, two wrongs don't make a right. Those two should make right their relationship, and remedy any bad blood.

World peace yea!!
Not Somebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 13:45   Link #5766
Soji

Quote:
To put it as simply as possible.

Kumagawa All-fiction against Zen = Strawberry Cake

Hunder gullet = strawberry

Current All- fiction = normal Cake.

Think of the example of the pie as Kumagawa no longer had the ingredients to recreate the old Cake(all-fiction) he has created one similar with the ingredients he had.
Meaning the part that made Hunder gullet in all fiction....or something like that
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 13:48   Link #5767
Not Somebody

Quote:
The way I understand it, imagine bookmaker as an undecorated Christmas tree. All fiction is a decorated Christmas tree. The decorations came from kumagawas heart. Kuma traded the decorated tree for the undecorated tree, but had the decorations in his heart to make it.
Old 2011-11-19, 13:58   Link #5768
Tenchi Hou Take

Still doesn't make much sense and was very much an ass pull. If you take away the engine of the car it will no longer serve the purpose of a car regardless how you manipulate the other parts to replicate an engine and taking away a hundred gaunlets would probably be more important than that, the mere fact he had all the parts to conviently reproduce All fiction is extremely unlikely.
Old 2011-11-19, 14:08   Link #5769
Not Somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Still doesn't make much sense and was very much an ass pull. If you take away the engine of the car it will no longer serve the purpose of a car regardless how you manipulate the other parts to replicate an engine and taking away a hundred gaunlets would probably be more important than that, the mere fact he had all the parts to conviently reproduce All fiction is extremely unlikely.
Well, Kumagawa made all fiction in the first place. And the car is in the middle of a scrap heap, with the pieces there. She took the car away, and I think she said she only took hundred gauntlets, so, she took the car, pulled out it's engine and threw it back into the scrap heap. And then gave him hundred gauntlets, the engine back, to run on it's own. Unless bookmaker does not equal hundred gauntlets.
Old 2011-11-19, 14:10   Link #5770
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Somebody View Post
Well, Kumagawa made all fiction in the first place. And the car is in the middle of a scrap heap, with the pieces there. She took the car away, and I think she said she only took hundred gauntlets, so, she took the car, pulled out it's engine and threw it back into the scrap heap. And then gave him hundred gauntlets, the engine back, to run on it's own. Unless bookmaker does not equal hundred gauntlets.
Yeah but he made it by altering hundred gauntles, so that would be like pimping out a car, then someone removing said car and leaving the improvements and then you reproducing the said car from those improvements. If he simply had all the parts to reproduce said car to begin with he could have made whatever the hell he wanted before acquiring a hundred gauntlets, heck he wouldn't have even needed hundred gauntlets to make all fiction to begin with.

I'm sorry but Aijimu's expanation is not how stuff works.

Anyone who could reverse engineer a car and re-engineer said car from scrap could would natively be able to produce a heck of a lot of crap from said scrap to begin with.
Old 2011-11-19, 14:48   Link #5771
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote:
I guessing this is a joke lol, would be awesome if it were true. Wonder if someon could translate wha Aijimu says afterwards.
Yeah it was a joke XD

And you'll have your chapter in just a few more hours...the guys @ 4chan have already translated/cleaned over 50% of the ch

Lucky us a God-tier cleaner just happened to be there.

Lmao @ Kuma's Shinsengumi formation

Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-19, 15:32   Link #5772
Not Somebody

Quote:
Yeah but he made it by altering hundred gauntles, so that would be like pimping out a car, then someone removing said car and leaving the improvements and then you reproducing the said car from those improvements. If he simply had all the parts to reproduce said car to begin with he could have made whatever the hell he wanted before acquiring a hundred gauntlets, heck he wouldn't have even needed hundred gauntlets to make all fiction to begin with.

I'm sorry but Aijimu's expanation is not how stuff works.

Anyone who could reverse engineer a car and re-engineer said car from scrap could would natively be able to produce a heck of a lot of crap from said scrap to begin with.
Yeah, the critical component, the car, or in this case hundred gauntlets/bookmaker wasn't made by Kumagawa. If he could do that, he would be hanten, but it looks like he can modify any cars he gets. He happened to have bookmaker, the car, from when he traded all fiction for it, so he pimped it out. He doesn't have the car in the scrap heap, but he does have the pimpage.

The two components, the skill and the modifications. He traded a skill with modifications, all fiction, for a skill without modifications, so he's not really losing the car, he's just losing the pimpage that makes it all fiction. If he pimps his skill with the modifications which he does have access to, it's back to all fiction.

I don't think he will be able to use bookmaker anymore. That car was pimped to all fiction. It could explain why he didn't have bookmaker inthe first place.

A good example, pokemon. All fiction is the evolved pokemon of bookmaker, and Kumagawa had the item needed to transform it. And then he traded the evolved pokemon for the unevolved pokemon, and then evolved it again. He can't make pokemon, but he can evolve them. And Hanten is a pokeball.
Old 2011-11-19, 15:50   Link #5773
Clarste
Human

Remember that Emukae kept her rotting power even after Kumagawa erased it. There's precedent for people keeping powers that they've lost.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 17:16   Link #5774
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Somebody View Post
Yeah, the critical component, the car, or in this case hundred gauntlets/bookmaker wasn't made by Kumagawa. If he could do that, he would be hanten, but it looks like he can modify any cars he gets. He happened to have bookmaker, the car, from when he traded all fiction for it, so he pimped it out. He doesn't have the car in the scrap heap, but he does have the pimpage.

The two components, the skill and the modifications. He traded a skill with modifications, all fiction, for a skill without modifications, so he's not really losing the car, he's just losing the pimpage that makes it all fiction. If he pimps his skill with the modifications which he does have access to, it's back to all fiction.

I don't think he will be able to use bookmaker anymore. That car was pimped to all fiction. It could explain why he didn't have bookmaker inthe first place.

A good example, pokemon. All fiction is the evolved pokemon of bookmaker, and Kumagawa had the item needed to transform it. And then he traded the evolved pokemon for the unevolved pokemon, and then evolved it again. He can't make pokemon, but he can evolve them. And Hanten is a pokeball.
Problem with that analogy is that your assumming their both cars when they don't even work remotely similar, book maker would be like boat in comparsion to all fictions car, you can't just turn a boat into a car, sure their both methods of transportation but the amount of crap you need to turn a boat into a car you could just make a car anyway. It makes NO sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Remember that Emukae kept her rotting power even after Kumagawa erased it. There's precedent for people keeping powers that they've lost.
This isn't about keeping powers, Emukae's power is linked to her personality that she born with, so it would extremely difficult to remove. Kumagawa's was acquired through Aijimu an ability given to him with said ability being removed. It's not his ability and it's not naturally a part of his personality. Heck he didn't even keep a hundred gauntlets which he should have kept if keeping powers that he's lost was what actually happened.

What happened was that he illogically made an ability from absolute crap he should be able to as if he could that he could make any ablity he damn well wanted.
Old 2011-11-19, 17:22   Link #5775
Sol Falling

Quote:
Problem with that analogy is that your assumming their both cars when they don't even work remotely similar, book maker would be like boat in comparsion to all fictions car, you can't just turn a boat into a car, sure their both methods of transportation but the amount of crap you need to turn a boat into a car you could just make a car anyway. It makes NO sense.
lol, do you even know what Hundred Gauntlets originally did in the first place? Ajimu didn't give Kumagawa All Fiction, Kumagawa made it, and if he could do it with one random other skill he had then it is perfectly plausible that he could repeat the process.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 17:24   Link #5776
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
lol, do you even know what Hundred Gauntlets originally did in the first place?
If it was so similar to bookmaker why didn't he make all fiction with it originally? Use some sense. i mean this has so many aspects that put it in a view of an asspull I find it hard to think otherwise. There's no way in hell smething so convient occurred without contradicting what happened before.
Old 2011-11-19, 17:27   Link #5777
Sol Falling

Quote:
If it was so similar to bookmaker why didn't he make all fiction with it originally? Use some sense.
Book Maker just has to be similar enough. In the first place this is a weaker version of it, so it obviously has less compatibility. You know absolutely nothing about Hundred Gauntlets that you could say creating All Fiction from another skill doesn't make sense, though.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 17:31   Link #5778
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Book Maker just has to be similar enough. In the first place this is a weaker version of it, so it obviously has less compatibility. You know absolutely nothing about Hundred Gauntlets that you could say creating All Fiction from another skill doesn't make sense, though.
What doesn't make sense is why he didn't make it from bookmaker orginally if that was the case, he would not even need hundred gauntles if that was the case. This All fiction can negate death, that's the best feat the original all fiction even had.

Just like assuming that creating all fiction from another skill does make sense. That is what an asspull is. When there is an absense of logical explanation by the author. Kumagawa has had book maker his entire life until he got a hundred gauntlets. Are you saying that through that time he would have never bothered modifying it to all fiction if he could and only after he lost all fiction something he created, that he realises he could have made with his original ability all along?
Old 2011-11-19, 17:35   Link #5779
Inarius
★★★★★

just so you guys know, the ch is out...should be between page 1-5 on 4chan.

and the kuma segment was hella funny
Old 2011-11-19, 17:40   Link #5780
Takigashima

It bought that Ajimu gave kuma hundread gauntlet which he used to modify his bookmaker
Creating all fiction.
In terms of cars, it would be like kuma was driving an older Ferrari, he upgrades said ferrarinbut keeps old Ferrari. Now new Ferrari breaks down and he starts using old Ferrari, but decides to modify old Ferrari with parts from new Ferrari.
While the old Ferrari has the new parts, Doesn't mean that the rebuilt Ferrari will run like the new one or the old one.
Takigashima is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council