AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-14, 06:12   Link #621
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Sleeping Futaba
Old 2010-10-17, 05:55   Link #622
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Wow finished at last, what's a hilarious ride
My favourite sister in order Mitsuba-Hitona-Fubata. Other than to each other, they each got their own pair of interaction partner: Sugi, Yabechi, Shin respectively

Will look forward for S2

PS: I know how the future look like for the kidss:
- Shin will always be seen as a pervert who constantly go after girls' skirts and cheated behind his "airhead" wife Futaba (all by mistakes of course)
- Hinota becomes top actress for the new series of The Ring, where she meet and date the new actor who play Red Gachiranger (who arguably could be Sugi's younger brother)
- Mitsuba and Sugisaki finally admit their love and constantly contest for the S role in their relationship. Of course they got the approval from Sugisaki's mother with the condition that she can join in once in a while (this was obviously rejected)
- The Marui's dad join Yakuya and become regional boss, by mistakes
- Yabechi marry the nurse, for after spending years with the triplets, he, the only man on Earth can stand the nurse's clumsy but deadly acts

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-10-17 at 06:18.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 12:48   Link #623
An4rchy99
♥ Ophy~chan ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Wow finished at last, what's a hilarious ride
My favourite sister in order Mitsuba-Hitona-Fubata. Other than to each other, they each got their own pair of interaction partner: Sugi, Yabechi, Shin respectively

Will look forward for S2

PS: I know how the future look like for the kidss:
- Shin will always be seen as a pervert who constantly go after girls' skirts and cheated behind his "airhead" wife Futaba (all by mistakes of course)
- Hinota becomes top actress for the new series of The Ring, where she meet and date the new actor who play Red Gachiranger (who arguably could be Sugi's younger brother)
- Mitsuba and Sugisaki finally admit their love and constantly contest for the S role in their relationship. Of course they got the approval from Sugisaki's mother with the condition that she can join in once in a while (this was obviously rejected)
- The Marui's dad join Yakuya and become regional boss, by mistakes
- Yabechi marry the nurse, for after spending years with the triplets, he, the only man on Earth can stand the nurse's clumsy but deadly acts
ROFL

Lol I can almost picture Futaba being decked from the back like in the frozen pool scene by Shin.

And kudos for Mitsuba x Sugisaki... I can see the chemistry there S&M games?
Old 2010-10-19, 13:13   Link #624
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

8 episodes on season2. Shame this is really another underrated anime.
Old 2010-10-26, 19:14   Link #625
Midonin
Last Engage

Sakiko and Miku's character songs have been released. They include duets with Hitoha and Mitsuba, respectively, as the B-sides. I'd recommend Sakiko's songs, especially for this time of year. She loves things that go bump (and other noises) in the night, and Halloween is only a few days away.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 23:32   Link #626
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Ironic they released that nearing Halloween.

With kids with these kind of faces you it's an early halloween.

Old 2010-10-27, 19:35   Link #627
Midonin
Last Engage

I'm also amused by Miku's B-side (the duet with Mitsuba). If I had to describe it, it would be "musical bickering". It's highly amusing to listen to. Take all the arguments those two got into over the course of the series, and set it to song.
Old 2010-11-02, 18:33   Link #628
Midonin
Last Engage

The Gachiranger theme will be getting its own single release. The toku nerd and anime nerd in me are both extremely pleased.
Old 2010-11-03, 07:41   Link #629
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I personally love this cover.

Where's mommy?.....
Old 2010-11-27, 15:37   Link #630
Midonin
Last Engage

The answer to the question "How do you give the hamster a character song?" is such. 4 minutes and 11 seconds of Momoko Saito making squeaking sounds to a piece of music. There are no lyrics to the song, because we, the audience, do not speak hamster. I haven't heard a character song like this since MarineAngemon many years ago.
Old 2010-11-27, 22:10   Link #631
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
The answer to the question "How do you give the hamster a character song?" is such. 4 minutes and 11 seconds of Momoko Saito making squeaking sounds to a piece of music. There are no lyrics to the song, because we, the audience, do not speak hamster. I haven't heard a character song like this since MarineAngemon many years ago.
Kinda reminded me of the Menchi ED for Excel Saga sans the translation window .
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 23:55   Link #632
v1cious

Okay, so with the provisions of Japan's new youth bill http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ions-of-youths, what does that mean for this series if it passes? Is there a chance now that Mitsudomoe 2 might not get aired? I mean not only does it fall under what they're trying restrict from TV, but the network may not even think it's worth the trouble since the first one was received so badly.

EDIT
the bill just passed committe.
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/national/ne...OYT1T00472.htm

Last edited by v1cious; 2010-12-13 at 02:58.
v1cious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 19:53   Link #633
HomuHomu92

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Yeah i think too ... that was my opinion before that this show got released and now my opinion is totally on the contrary . Awesome hilarious show

Why are you shipping Hitoha x Yabecchi ? don't bring lolicon lol

Anyway , last episode was really great . Ow man , Yabecchi got owned badly The father didn't take 1 but 3 bats
Finally , Mitsuba got her turn , that was really nice . Can't wait for 2nd season .

It seems to be slightly canon
HomuHomu92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 20:01   Link #634
HomuHomu92

Spoiler for http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120220232145/mitsudomoe/images/2/2f/Mitsudomoe.489812.jpg:

Okay, this seems to have hints of HitohaXYabecchi
Old 2012-02-22, 20:38   Link #635
HomuHomu92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoiler for ep 6:
You guessed right. The most popular pairings by now in Pixiv are HitohaXYabecchi, MitsubaXSugisaki and FutabaXSatou

Too bad the second season ended but at least we have the mangas. Unfortunately Yabecchi doesn´t appear like before and now Hitoha has more scenes with Matsuoka.
Old 2012-02-23, 17:32   Link #636
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Those are the reasons I wished that the series has been a bit more longer. The comedy in Mitsudomoe is brilliant.

Truly underrated....

Tags
comedy, shounen, slice of life