Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-15, 08:04   Link #61
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
So volume 3 is coming out on 15th of March aye.
If you buy volume 3 from amazon, it will come with a original short story(just like volume 2).
Oh, and the illustrator is releasing a book with his drawings from various series he worked on.
eeeeh~? my wallet...
from amazon huh, short story... uuuh...my wallet......
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 08:23   Link #62
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^ haha, if ye live in my country, ye'll cryin' til bloody...
cuz for us, the item we want to buy is cheap, but the tax is like hell, atleast 3-6times of the item it self...
Old 2014-02-16, 07:22   Link #63
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Oh my wallet on March does not seem healthy at all.
Haha, poor you. How I wish there was a deal where the international shipping fees becomes free if you purchase more than 3,000 yen worth of items....

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
eeeeh~? my wallet...
from amazon huh, short story... uuuh...my wallet......
Yup~. Amazon is too expensive if you are buying less than 10 items...
Old 2014-02-22, 22:14   Link #64
n0m@n
C-Z

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4...pf_rd_i=489986

So that blonde must be the strongest student. I love her illustration. I never though we would get a student who would look more feminine that KuruLucifer...

And I can already imagine Riki fainting... RIP.
Old 2014-02-22, 22:20   Link #65
BW95
Banned

Quote:

So that blonde must be the strongest student. I love her illustration. I never though we would get a student who would look more feminine that KuruLucifer...

Really? I thought it was that blue-haired heroine. She looked like the Student Council President/Honors student type. I really don't get why another blonde was introduced especially since the first heroine was a blonde too only with a flat chest. This one just looks like a superior version.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 22:23   Link #66
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:

somehow looks like cecilia from walkure XD
and seems blonde always gonna be SC pres
Old 2014-02-22, 22:29   Link #67
n0m@n
C-Z

Kurulucifer is an exchange student and she's also a second year student like Lux, and the princess (Leessharte). The third year girl had been mentioned since volume 1 but she hasnt appeared yet. She's said to be the strongest in the academy.
Old 2014-02-22, 22:42   Link #68
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Kurulucifer is an exchange student and she's also a second year student like Lux, and the princess (Leessharte). The third year girl had been mentioned since volume 1 but she hasnt appeared yet. She's said to be the strongest in the academy.
Vol 3 smells like the student president... big boobs blonde beauty the 4b's are the status of a president(God please don't be another tsundere).........I'd doubt she would beat kurulucifer but.....who knows~~*still nosebleeding*

Lol i am beat up between this series and Absolute Duo lol...downside is that the names in the series has no references and its weird.

Last edited by Riki; 2014-02-22 at 22:55.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 23:08   Link #69
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Vol 3 smells like the student president... big boobs blonde beauty the 4b's are the status of a president(God please don't be another tsundere).........I'd doubt she would beat kurulucifer but.....who knows~~*still nosebleeding*

Lol i am beat up between this series and Absolute Duo lol...downside is that the names in the series has no references and its weird.
seems riki wants this one to be like lealith XD
Old 2014-02-22, 23:32   Link #70
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Having read through it does seem like an interesting concept one question I do have is, does the school know he was the former prince and all that stuff?
Old 2014-02-22, 23:41   Link #71
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Having read through it does seem like an interesting concept one question I do have is, does the school know he was the former prince and all that stuff?
Him being the prince is like a general knowledge to the public. cuz of his silver hair and collar.
Old 2014-02-22, 23:45   Link #72
n0m@n
C-Z

Yeah. He's called the "Chores Prince" since he has to do all these labours to pay for the "debt".
Well, he doesn't actually borrow money to get a debt, but since he's the srurviour of the imperial family, he has to pay the new Kingdom back. So I prefer to call him the servant prince since thats what he pretty much is.
Old 2014-02-22, 23:47   Link #73
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Yeah. He's called the "Chores Prince" since he has to do all these labours to pay for the "debt".
Well, he doesn't actually borrow money to get a debt, but since he's the srurviour of the imperial family, he has to pay the new Kingdom back. So I prefer to call him the servant prince since thats what he pretty much is.
I'd prefer the term "gopher prince". Well......If he takes up the offer that come up in the end of Vol 2, his problems will be solved and he gets a nice waifu
Old 2014-02-22, 23:48   Link #74
Richocet
Lover of Purity

So is it a huge amount which would take a long time to repay like Hayate has his
Old 2014-02-22, 23:54   Link #75
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
So is it a huge amount which would take a long time to repay like Hayate has his
lol hayate will never get his debt remove..we all know that..
Old 2014-02-23, 00:45   Link #76
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

If he that haxz, why does he even bother paying back the debt? Isn't getting the new royal family on power is already enough of a payback already? Sometime, a discision made by haxz people is just so against the norm of what I expect them to do...
Old 2014-02-23, 01:14   Link #77
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
If he that haxz, why does he even bother paying back the debt? Isn't getting the new royal family on power is already enough of a payback already? Sometime, a discision made by haxz people is just so against the norm of what I expect them to do...
Almost everyone does not know he is the reason why they are currently ruling the place. 
Old 2014-02-23, 01:18   Link #78
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Almost everyone does not know he is the reason why they are currently ruling the place. 
wasnt it
Spoiler:
Old 2014-02-23, 06:03   Link #79
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
wasnt it
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2014-03-05, 06:20   Link #80
n0m@n
C-Z

2 weeks left aye.
The synopsis says that the strongest student is the one on the cover. Sweet.
Looks like her hate towards men are extreme. And that she will go on a date with Lux who is in disguise. I guess Lux will dress as a girl since it turns into that situation...

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere