AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-24, 04:27   Link #2501
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Sera is too cute!!!

she tried to be impassible..but didn't work...

I wonder what will happen when Sera and Jinie are going to fight for Shioon..

Finally, the true arc for fix Shioon is started...
Old 2012-08-24, 04:40   Link #2502
Bombo
TSF Fans

Sera so damn cute...and funny scene in the end.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 05:46   Link #2503
Iron Maw
Banned

Sera needs to realize that Shioon is a dense idiot in this area and she (depressingly) never had anything to worry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
As much as I love Sera... where the hell is nine art's dragon? Hes been gone since.. FOREVER! Oh hopefully... he doesn't find her body since its in the same facility. That'd be weird.
I'm getting the feeling 9AD won't show up until the ending arc which should be happening soon. Once Shioon recovers his Ki Center he only has to worry about 5 captains of S.U.C since everyone else are just thugs with amateur martial arts.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-08-24 at 06:06.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 05:58   Link #2504
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
^Melt? She reached critical TWICE. Oh man, I can't decide who's cuter blushing - Sera or Jinie... We've finally seen Sera go full-on girl mode and it was so well worth the wait. XD
At first I really like Jinie and I still like her a big deal ,but i have to admit i like Sera more. And this ch just make me like her even more.
And I like to see the *full girl mode * of her will be really interesting see how the thing will play out from now on and how she will act with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Sera is too cute!!!

she tried to be impassible..but didn't work...

I wonder what will happen when Sera and Jinie are going to fight for Shioon..

Finally, the true arc for fix Shioon is started...
True and that's why will be interesting see how she will act from now on with him.

And will be interesting see Sera and Jinie try to win Shion heart.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 07:14   Link #2505
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
RED HAIR GIRL FOREVER!

I want more Jinnie!
Same here.

..Though I just want more of that godlike grade A zettai ryouiki
Old 2012-08-24, 09:04   Link #2506
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Pfffft Sera-noona 4 life fool!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 09:04   Link #2507
nfsac

Dunno if Shion will be the reason of fighting of Sera vs Jinnie or if the author is going on Sera route for Shion and Jinnie the just friend?
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 09:15   Link #2508
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
Dunno if Shion will be the reason of fighting of Sera vs Jinnie or if the author is going on Sera route for Shion and Jinnie the just friend?
It's most likely so in part: Sera as the main girl, Jinnie friend-zoned. But without fights or something serious

If u think about it, Sera has attracted much attention from S.U.C., and she's more conscious about Shioon. I only pray we won't get the same final in part 2 as the part 1

I'm rooting for her now (those breast!!!), but I wonder what will happen once So-sul comes back again
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 09:40   Link #2509
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

As much as I love Sera-noona...people are only believing in her as the main girl because she recently received a lot more focus than the other girls. Back when Jinnie was having her maid costume fight with the SUC girl there were also moments that made her look like the main girl...and so on. For now there isn't much in the side of romance to say who the main girl is...

That said...Sera-noona 4 life!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 09:49   Link #2510
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
As much as I love Sera-noona...people are only believing in her as the main girl because she recently received a lot more focus than the other girls. Back when Jinnie was having her maid costume fight with the SUC girl there were also moments that made her look like the main girl...and so on. For now there isn't much in the side of romance to say who the main girl is...

That said...Sera-noona 4 life!
That's true. But the author made the link with Shion master relationship with the dead girl. We already talk about this some time ago that Shion and Sera relationship it's similar at the one his master have in the past. Maybe the author want to show us the 2 out come? In the past the relationship end bad and Shion Master become like this while with Shion we will see the relationship end in good way and he stop his master as well?(just a thought).
Old 2012-08-24, 09:52   Link #2511
Xaturas

As far as the story goes there are 4 strong MainGirl candidates. Each and every girl had her development and has a chance at the game. You could say that this manga is like harem romance with fighting. Now thing is who will the MC choose, he may even choose a 5th girl as far as it goes.
I'm out from shipping wars as every girl has her charms and deserve some love, no favorites for me.
Old 2012-08-24, 09:55   Link #2512
Soji

Xaturas@ That's true. Honestly i'm find with every one of them but the childhood friend.She is the only one that i not want to win. Other than that i agree with everything you say.
Although i do admit that i like Sera more that the other one.
Old 2012-08-24, 11:10   Link #2513
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Xaturas@ That's true. Honestly i'm find with every one of them but the childhood friend.She is the only one that i not want to win. Other than that i agree with everything you say.
Although i do admit that i like Sera more that the other one.
Shioon, the sleepwalking lady killer.

The childhood friend (haven't seen her in forever) is the "official" girlfriend. EVERYBODY calls her his girlfriend.

Jinnie, friend zone (for now.)

Sera, more than friends but less than lovers?

Maybe Shioon won't become the new Nine arts Dragon, but will become the Nine Girls Dragon?
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 11:35   Link #2514
Xaturas

^
He will be 10arts dragon.
He will master 9ad arts, and add to that 10th art, Murim Kamasutra, so that he will satisfy his future harem with ki induced knob ^^, and super pump techniques.
Old 2012-08-24, 11:40   Link #2515
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
^
He will be 10arts dragon.
He will master 9ad arts, and add to that 10th art, Murim Kamasutra, so that he will satisfy his future harem with ki induced knob ^^, and super pump techniques.
Roflmao! I needed that!
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 12:10   Link #2516
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
That nameless girl from the first series who has made minimal appearances in this one will win. Most the readers will rage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Shioon, the sleepwalking lady killer.

The childhood friend (haven't seen her in forever) is the "official" girlfriend. EVERYBODY calls her his girlfriend.

Jinnie, friend zone (for now.)

Sera, more than friends but less than lovers?

Maybe Shioon won't become the new Nine arts Dragon, but will become the Nine Girls Dragon?
You forgot Sosul.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-08-24 at 12:35.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 12:50   Link #2517
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Sosul's been loli-zoned.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 14:02   Link #2518
Johnny
Working the bags...

The girl stuff is ok, but I'm more interested in Shioon getting bad ass. Nice how we got trolled hard from last chapter and now he has to make it so or it'll be his school's butt in a sling...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 15:55   Link #2519
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
This again?

How many times has this been brought up? How many times have people said that she isn't really Shioon's girlfriend?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 16:09   Link #2520
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
This again?

How many times has this been brought up? How many times have people said that she isn't really Shioon's girlfriend?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that reminds me of the bleach thread every 2 weeks some newb wood come and start a topic about rukia x ichigo or orihime x ichigo BTW i like the new comer best so far. Sera is the best lookin out of all of them ....at least in my opinion
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves