AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2014-04-11, 23:45   Link #9841
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Elsie/Eri end is fine for me.... But Chihiro end for the finale?!

.... *goes in denial*

No... No! That's not true... THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!! (ToT)
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 23:58   Link #9842
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
This does not explain why Diana finally got wings in the goddess arc after Tenri read the letter. I doubt friendzoning can have that effect (and Tenri not wanting to show the part addressed at her...).
Diana's power depends on her host like any other goddess. Tenri loves Keima no matter who he likes.

Any doubts she had during the Goddess arc would have been easily cleared once she learned what Keima had to do to get this far.

Remember, Keima is responsible for introducing Diana to Tenri. Love does not have to be mutual.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 00:16   Link #9843
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Diana's power depends on her host like any other goddess. Tenri loves Keima no matter who he likes.

Any doubts she had during the Goddess arc would have been easily cleared once she learned what Keima had to do to get this far.

Remember, Keima is responsible for introducing Diana to Tenri. Love does not have to be mutual.
That is not the issue. There is still something that was not revealed and 2-3 chapters ago this "idea" was reinforced by Tenri hiding the content of the letter. Why make such a deal out of it in the first place? Couldn't Wakaki just have it be the thing that Tenri showed to the others? WHY being so secretive about it, when he does not plan to show it at all? Now 1 chapter + possible extras or something to cover this...

Or maybe we get the ending of a Keima-like guy, who is not god like though and not as good looking as Keima, who comments "ahhh I finally finished the Chihiro route of this new "The World God Only Knows game".

This last sentence in italic is now (un)officially patented!
Old 2014-04-12, 06:47   Link #9844
a3jay14
Hunter in the Night

Nooo... don't end yet
Old 2014-04-12, 11:49   Link #9845
Nighty40

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Or maybe we get the ending of a Keima-like guy, who is not god like though and not as good looking as Keima, who comments "ahhh I finally finished the Chihiro route of this new "The World God Only Knows game".

This last sentence in italic is now (un)officially patented!
oh dude that would be a hilarious twist
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 09:04   Link #9846
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I laughed when i Keima said that to Chihiro. Can't wait what happens in the finale.
Old 2014-04-13, 09:46   Link #9847
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

YES! THE INCEST END IS AVERTED!

Morality triumphs once again!

Well Keima didn't have a choice. Chihiro is a mistaken conquest he has to live with. Apparently, he didn't mind.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 10:00   Link #9848
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
BUT SHE'S NOT... Actually scratch that, I guess the implications of that chapter would be that somehow she literally is Keima's biological sister now or at least the entire world thinks she is. Okay, you may continue your celebrating.
Old 2014-04-13, 11:07   Link #9849
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I'm pretty sure Eri is human now. She might have gone as far as making herself Mari's legitimate biological daughter.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 13:48   Link #9850
Shadow5YA

It wouldn't be hard. Weiss possessed women in hopes that they could get reborn. Elsie could have done the same to Mari, only since she's no longer malicious it shouldn't cause her any harm.
Old 2014-04-13, 17:44   Link #9851
moridin84
Custom User Title

I can't see how the goddess hosts, especially Yui, would simply nod their heads when Keima tells them he's going after a completely different girl.

Maybe we'll have a Ranma 1/2 ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I'm pretty sure Eri is human now. She might have gone as far as making herself Mari's legitimate biological daughter.
Meaning it would be incest now.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 23:16   Link #9852
Altes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Morality triumphs once again!
They weren't real siblings before. Incest end was never an option for them... until now.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 23:26   Link #9853
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
I can't see how the goddess hosts, especially Yui, would simply nod their heads when Keima tells them he's going after a completely different girl.
In real life, having a girlfriend sometimes makes a guy more desirable, not less.

That said, I don't think that'll fly in this case. I'm thinking that Chihiro will call Keima out for his BS, but Keima will shrug, and will just use it as an excuse to try it again with her, this time free from supernatural shenanigans.
Old 2014-04-13, 23:37   Link #9854
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Ayumi would easily respect Keima's decision considering how important Chihiro is to her. In fact, Chihiro was the reason why Keima had so much trouble reconquering Ayumi during the goddess arc.

Tenri has been used to Keima going after other girls for over 10 years. This is nothing new to her. She likes him no matter who he goes for.

Tsukiyo and Shiori never expressed much interest in entering a real relationship with Keima. Remember when the two of them were talking care of child Keima that Tsukiyo said her time with Keima was valuable experience for her, and Shiori reacted by thinking of Keima as the person who helped her overcome her speaking issues.

Both Yui and Kanon never expressed any desire to monopolize Keima (well... not after their Weiss was gone). Kanon has put her relationship with Keima aside to focus on her idol career before, and she can do it again.
Yui certainly wants to capture Keima, but she never expressed any distaste for Keima flirting with other girls. If anything, she would just take it as a challenge. It's too early to say she has given up, but I don't think she would be unhappy if Keima made up his mind either.
Old 2014-04-13, 23:42   Link #9855
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Expecting surprise imouto end. Wakaki wanted an actual incest end, which explains why Elsie is now his sister. Hehe
Old 2014-04-14, 03:37   Link #9856
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Now that I've calmed down I'm starting to get scared. Even though everything including the cake point towards best end, I'm scared something unexpected like Chihiro having gotten herself a bf during the time the festival ended and now.
Old 2014-04-14, 09:28   Link #9857
Rias

I know they have hinted Chihiro since the festival but I still can't get over the fact that she started as a super minor character in the beginning.
Old 2014-04-14, 11:37   Link #9858
Manic
real men love pink

so did most of the other characters. She's atleast been around the entire time and has had plot relevance more than once. Shes not the greatest choice, but shes not a bad choice either. After watching the goddess arc its honestly hard to root against the girl
Old 2014-04-14, 19:31   Link #9859
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

God and the Common Girl.

The curtain is closing down. Hope this will end in a memorable way.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 01:38   Link #9860
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Hey you guys, you guys, two more days until we dine on tears!

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen