AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Psycho-Pass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-14, 09:58   Link #221
RollingPenguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I don't think so, although they do include scenes that weren't present in the spoiler part, such as the romantic conversation between Kogami and Akane, though I didn't say it in a romantic way.
We will see although I do hope those spoilers you posted are false.
Old 2013-02-14, 10:17   Link #222
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

And there's also the spilled coffee mentioned in the spoilers
Old 2013-02-14, 10:35   Link #223
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

When I watch the conversation, I must admit I'm giggling. Yeah there's no way it's romantic conversation but please let me dream a bit

then again, I wonder why it isn't included in the spoiler.
Old 2013-02-14, 15:44   Link #224
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Romance for this show would be Ko just going 'You okay?' anyway to Akane
Old 2013-02-14, 16:45   Link #225
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
my god other inspector in action?? so cool
Old 2013-02-15, 22:22   Link #226
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Romance for this show would be Ko just going 'You okay?' anyway to Akane
ROFLMAO

BY the way, looking forward for ep 18 spoiler. It supposed to be out today or tomorrow. In the end, I really think Kougami will team up with Shougo to destroy sybil, but it's not like he suddenly like shougo or something..

after this episode I finally realized "kougami you have such a bad temper.."
Old 2013-02-16, 11:49   Link #227
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Episode 18 spoilers from 2ch

Spoiler for ep 18, mostly real:
Old 2013-02-16, 16:50   Link #228
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Episode 18 spoilers from 2ch

Spoiler for ep 18, mostly real:
Spoiler for for spoil:

Spoiler for my speculation:
Old 2013-02-16, 21:46   Link #229
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

okayyyyy
Spoiler:
Old 2013-02-16, 23:15   Link #230
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

So I guess all of those theories about Ko and Akane separating are about to turn true afterall. I"m betting:
Spoiler:

Goddamn episode 18 can't come soon enough...

I wonder if we'll ever find out what exactly is Ko's motives for wanting Makishima dead? And whatever happened to that girl Yayoi was crushing on?
Old 2013-02-17, 00:40   Link #231
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
So I guess all of those theories about Ko and Akane separating are about to turn true afterall. I"m betting:
Spoiler:

I wonder if we'll ever find out what exactly is Ko's motives for wanting Makishima dead?
Because Makishima was at least partially responsible for the death (and horrible mutilation) of Ko's police force buddy. It was a fairly important characterization/plot point... Still, I can't blame you for forgetting about it since that hasn't explicitly come up much over this episode and the last. In fact, I can't even remember the name of Ko's deceased police force buddy.
Old 2013-02-17, 03:23   Link #232
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Spoiler:

I wonder if we'll ever find out what exactly is Ko's motives for wanting Makishima dead? And whatever happened to that girl Yayoi was crushing on?
the best thing is that Gino keeps his father in his team and Yayoi teamed up with Akane (for once in the anime) and if that happens Yayoi be plenty of screens-time
Old 2013-02-17, 03:39   Link #233
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Spoiler for About the spoiler and teams:
Old 2013-02-17, 05:20   Link #234
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
the best thing is that Gino keeps his father in his team and Yayoi teamed up with Akane (for once in the anime) and if that happens Yayoi be plenty of screens-time
If it's true, then it would be nice to see that once Kougami leaves, Yayoi will try to show her nice side to Akane (which means that she's cold-hearted outside, but is shy and a bit generous inside perhaps) while she tries to further exploit Akane's desires by attempting to rape her. I know that the show isn't about her nor about somber yuri antics, but it will be fantastic to see on how Yayoi became a lesbian in the first place.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-02-17, 12:16   Link #235
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
If it's true, then it would be nice to see that once Kougami leaves, Yayoi will try to show her nice side to Akane (which means that she's cold-hearted outside, but is shy and a bit generous inside perhaps) while she tries to further exploit Akane's desires by attempting to rape her. I know that the show isn't about her nor about somber yuri antics, but it will be fantastic to see on how Yayoi became a lesbian in the first place.
Well, maybe she was born a lesbian, or born a bisexual? There, answered.

Er, anyway, I really don't think that Yayoi is going to become a rapist or an attempted rapist. So far Yayoi has been a likable person. She may be a latent criminal (according to the oh-so-reliable collective of psychopath brains) but that doesn't mean she's actually disgusting scum.
Old 2013-02-17, 12:42   Link #236
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLand View Post

Er, anyway, I really don't think that Yayoi is going to become a rapist or an attempted rapist. So far Yayoi has been a likable person. She may be a latent criminal (according to the oh-so-reliable collective of psychopath brains) but that doesn't mean she's actually disgusting scum.
The reason why I said that is because Yayoi have another reason of being detected as a latent criminal besides hanging out with Rina with her illegal music : the possible fact of her being a homosexual is a crime against Sibyl. Another fact is that the director will feature a future arc (before the series end) that will most probably quote some Marquis de Sade's novels, so maybe she will probably act crazy (in a sexual way) towards Akane when something bad happens in one of them.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-02-17, 12:53   Link #237
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Because Makishima was at least partially responsible for the death (and horrible mutilation) of Ko's police force buddy. It was a fairly important characterization/plot point... Still, I can't blame you for forgetting about it since that hasn't explicitly come up much over this episode and the last. In fact, I can't even remember the name of Ko's deceased police force buddy.
It's not that I haven't forgotten about it(though I forgot his name too ) but it hasn't really been bought up too much.

Probaly in the last four or five episodes,since this series is starting to wind down.
Old 2013-02-17, 13:01   Link #238
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
It's not that I haven't forgotten about it(though I forgot his name too ) but it hasn't really been bought up too much.

Probaly in the last four or five episodes,since this series is starting to wind down.
To answer the question, Sasayama is Shinya's best friend for those that forget it.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-02-17, 17:01   Link #239
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Spoiler for About the spoiler and teams:
Not in spoil it says that Gino want kogami to change with the executor Team 2 ... Gino and Akane are two teams not? he speaks Team no division should not be confused and the woman you speak is an inspector

Quote:
no no you know being a lesbian is not a choice for some ... they are born as his ...

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2013-02-17 at 17:31.
Old 2013-02-17, 17:21   Link #240
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:

Yeah.....I think she's pretty much harmless other than her love for music and whatever feelings she has/had for Rina.

And whatever she and Shion do in the bedroom.

Tags
résume, spoil