AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-12-18, 10:14   Link #25681
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Tenzen: Agreed. And I actually like the fact that the author actually made Tsukune be able to fight and be strong on his own. I would've absolutely hated it if he had to rely on the girls the whole way through.

@Magin: What, Akihisa-sensei hasn't done anything else after Rosario+Vampire? Any reason given as to why?
Old 2017-12-18, 10:30   Link #25682
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Because the Mizore NTR maybe
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-18, 12:07   Link #25683
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There is no NTR. According to the Tankoubon version of the final Volume, Kurumu used her power to let all of the girls be with Tsukune in the dream world. So it's as close to a True Harem ending as it can get without it actually being one.
Old 2017-12-18, 20:17   Link #25684
dragon1412

many reason, resting, gathering new idea and oneshot preparing. Who knows, he might actually send a few oneshot and get rejected and rewrite new one
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-19, 05:25   Link #25685
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
There is no NTR. According to the Tankoubon version of the final Volume, Kurumu used her power to let all of the girls be with Tsukune in the dream world. So it's as close to a True Harem ending as it can get without it actually being one.
Well, the normal version was more of a harem ending. So I personally prefer that one.
Old 2017-12-19, 06:53   Link #25686
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Are you forgot about Mizore being raped??
Old 2017-12-19, 09:30   Link #25687
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Never came across that.

When did that take place?
Old 2017-12-19, 09:36   Link #25688
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

.......I forget.....
Old 2017-12-19, 09:51   Link #25689
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^It was just forced kiss and grope

By that strong ikemen businessman
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-19, 10:22   Link #25690
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, that... So, she's not raped... Meh...
Old 2017-12-19, 16:21   Link #25691
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^It was just forced kiss and grope

By that strong ikemen businessman
Wasn't that Alucard's Avatar though?
Old 2017-12-20, 13:21   Link #25692
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, that was Alucard's Avatar. And no, she wasn't raped by him. Only kissed and groped. He would've done it Tsukune hadn't bailed her out of that engagement or whatever it was.

@Omega: IMO, R+V is a series that's much better being an OTP. So I like the ending in the Tankoubon version.
Old 2017-12-20, 14:15   Link #25693
Windsgrace

Erm....I am definitely missing something. I remember a harem ending after the death of Alucard. What are you guys talking about? o.o
Old 2017-12-20, 15:42   Link #25694
OmegaWeaponZ

Apparently there was the tankobon version deviated from the magazine version.

@ Osman, I'm the opposite. Mizore and Kurumi, the other two who had the most development with Tsukune, deserve him just as much. They fought and endured just as much hardships together with him. They individual circumstances also play a role in why I say this (Mizore from the aforementioned scenario in addition to being from a race that is on the decline, and Kurumi from a race were losing their love could literally mean their life). Lastly, I'm not sure about the Tankobon, but they also played a role in stabilizing Tsukune in the end, when reason was pretty much lost to him, showing that they are indeed important for him.

The only two who I think were forced were Yuki and Ruby. Yuki was more akin to adoring an elder sibling(in addition to showing the same feelings for Moka), and Ruby was ... well, no idea why, really.

And lets not even mention Fonfon, ye
Old 2017-12-20, 17:17   Link #25695
kagato3

No, the tankobon version is the implied harem ending that's where the in the dreams epilogue was from. Not that the magazine was much different as the last chapter there was with Moka's father coming to the forgone conclusion that he would end up with them all.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-22, 10:03   Link #25696
alex_drian

Oh? there are two endings? I saw the father one. But if the other is harem stuff, I'm good with the father ending.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-22, 11:28   Link #25697
kagato3

The other "ending" is just the end of volume 4 Kons Showing what the the side characters are doing.

Gin moved in with the siren.

Koka and Haiji (the lolicon) are officially dating but since neither understands anything about dating they are just sparring.

Fong-Fong is going to become as badassed as his grandfather with a black hair girl standing beside him lending her magical powers (Yukari) but that's a loooooong way off (unclear if they are romantically linked or not).

Kahlua made a complete recovery do to Alucard's blood and Aqua and her talk about stopping killing and how all the sisters need to get along (not sure if it is a typo or not but it said Koka was the next head of the family).

Hokuto remains in a coma and Kiria takes care of and cross dresses him.

Kurumi and Mizore are depressed from losing and Mizore says something that gives Kurumi the idea of marring Tsukune in his dreams. Mizore thinks that's sad until Kurumi explains Succubus have children by doing the deed in men's dreams. Mizore hops on the make babies in dreams Trai in a heartbeat Kurumi asknow if she's sure because she'll be there doing it with Tsukune. Mizore replis maybe they can deliver together. Moka catches them because Yukari over heard them. Kurumi breaks down and pleads to let her have this as dreams are forgotten in the waking world. Moka folds almost instantly and says OK but no coercion or things inappropriate for minors while acting all tsun then Yukari and Ruby ask to go and Moka says she changed her mind and Tsukune is woken up by the fight.

So Moka's resistance to the other girls getting with Tsukune when actual emotions are involved is pretty low. Given Kurumi can die from a broken heart, Mizore has a very short time in which she can have children, and Moka herself is softing I see the harem as a foregone conclusion.

Man I really wish they had done a Anime version that followed the manga.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2017-12-22, 12:16   Link #25698
Tenzen12

Well, does it eventually count as harem if he is with other girls only in their dreams? Also I doubt Moka would allow it in long term. Get baby and goodbye...
Old 2017-12-22, 13:36   Link #25699
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well, does it eventually count as harem if he is with other girls only in their dreams? Also I doubt Moka would allow it in long term. Get baby and goodbye...
That's unlikely as you again run into Kurumi dying. Ikeda pretty much forced it into a harem ending once he made it clear that Kurumi truly loved Tsukune and that she literally would die if she could not be with him. I do not see Moka killing her friend. During Issa talk with Tsukune he was warning him about the women (yeah pretty clear Issa was not in charge in the relationship) and that he had made a huge mess of things with his wives (part of which was they didn't live together which caused jealousy and it seems they didn't like each other to begin with) but comments the girls are good friends (implying it will be better for Tsukune since they won't be trying to kill each other. He's still not going to be in charge in the relationship. )
Old 2017-12-22, 15:20   Link #25700
Tenzen12

Nah, if she has Tsukune kid, she will not die by loneliness/broken heart. Familial love may not be same as romantic, but is equally powerful.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire