AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2021-11-23, 03:47   Link #321
stevenjai1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
From what I know, just that with the Queens army scattered it’s like every man for themselves so I’m sure the church group is in full retreat as well.
Can you please give us more detail about how exactly the queen army was scattered or defeated?

So exactly what happen for example did Ryouma use some sort of man made flood like last time during first civil war in Rozeria Kingdom and try to do the same thing again in order to defeat Lupis army or did he do something else?

How many soldier died or killed when the queen army scattered was it more 100,000 being killed from the open battle confrontation?

So what happen next like for example did he finally get lupis to negotiated to surrendered after her army was scattered?

Last edited by stevenjai1; 2021-11-23 at 04:09.
stevenjai1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-24, 16:51   Link #322
Ratedhook522
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjai1 View Post
Can you please give us more detail about how exactly the queen army was scattered or defeated?

So exactly what happen for example did Ryouma use some sort of man made flood like last time during first civil war in Rozeria Kingdom and try to do the same thing again in order to defeat Lupis army or did he do something else?

How many soldier died or killed when the queen army scattered was it more 100,000 being killed from the open battle confrontation?

So what happen next like for example did he finally get lupis to negotiated to surrendered after her army was scattered?
So Ryoma strategy went like this, he let the queens army take the fortress city without a fight and trapped them inside and set the city on fire reducing her army to 150,000 from 200,000. With their morale all low they still went on to battle Ryoma at his fortress that leads into Wortenia, while this battle was happening Ryoma dispatched a force to deal with the Queens supply lines situated at a harbor town, effectively eliminating the queens supply line for her army and putting more of a strain on her already low moraled army who was already showing signs of splintering and what was worse was that the nobles back in the capital are preparing to rebel once again under the duke that Ryoma seems to have forged an alliance with. With their supply lines in ruin and unable to take the fortress thanks to Ryomas skilled archers from both elves and the other country that’s aiding him, they devise a strategy to lure Ryoma out of his fortress with a false retreat and take him out on a open field battle, but Ryoma has already foreseen this. He meets the queens army in the open 50,000 vs 100,000 but Ryomas strategy proves to be successful as he uses the ninjas to spread false narratives (not sure what messages they spread but proves to be successful). The queens army falls apart with archers raining hell on her army and Ryoma takes to the field from there meeting the queen face to face. The look on her face is priceless as she sees Ryoma coming directly for her, unfortunately Ryoma is stopped by Elena’s second in command the pretty boy knight who stays back to buy time for the Queen to retreat. It’s unfortunate but looks like pretty boy knight is killed by Ryoma.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-24, 22:14   Link #323
stevenjai1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
So Ryoma strategy went like this, he let the queens army take the fortress city without a fight and trapped them inside and set the city on fire reducing her army to 150,000 from 200,000. With their morale all low they still went on to battle Ryoma at his fortress that leads into Wortenia, while this battle was happening Ryoma dispatched a force to deal with the Queens supply lines situated at a harbor town, effectively eliminating the queens supply line for her army and putting more of a strain on her already low moraled army who was already showing signs of splintering and what was worse was that the nobles back in the capital are preparing to rebel once again under the duke that Ryoma seems to have forged an alliance with. With their supply lines in ruin and unable to take the fortress thanks to Ryomas skilled archers from both elves and the other country that’s aiding him, they devise a strategy to lure Ryoma out of his fortress with a false retreat and take him out on a open field battle, but Ryoma has already foreseen this. He meets the queens army in the open 50,000 vs 100,000 but Ryomas strategy proves to be successful as he uses the ninjas to spread false narratives (not sure what messages they spread but proves to be successful). The queens army falls apart with archers raining hell on her army and Ryoma takes to the field from there meeting the queen face to face. The look on her face is priceless as she sees Ryoma coming directly for her, unfortunately Ryoma is stopped by Elena’s second in command the pretty boy knight who stays back to buy time for the Queen to retreat. It’s unfortunate but looks like pretty boy knight is killed by Ryoma.
Thank you for the detail and spoiler but just want to make sure did Ryoma received reinforcement from the general of the mist kingdom and other nobles like Earl Bergston who decide to help him is that the reason he was able to gather 50,000 soldier to fight against queens army because I thought he only has about 1,000 or 2,000 troop?
stevenjai1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-24, 23:28   Link #324
Snowbold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: I've fallen and I can't get up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjai1 View Post
Thank you for the detail and spoiler but just want to make sure did Ryoma received reinforcement from the general of the mist kingdom and other nobles like Earl Bergston who decide to help him is that the reason he was able to gather 50,000 soldier to fight against queens army because I thought he only has about 1,000 or 2,000 troop?
I agree that he doesn't have 50,000 troops, but I think he had more than 1 or 2K, that is just what he took to war and he has always hidden his full potential before. So maybe he had 5K, and at the most unlikely 10K.

The rest is sound tactics and strategy. The funny thing is thinking a 2-1 number advantage is enough, even in the open field. That is why quality of forces is so critical. We already know that Ryoma has superior soldiers and so should Lupis since Elena betrayed him and was there to witness the skill of his troops in battle against the Empire.

Thanks for summarizing it.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-25, 14:39   Link #325
Ratedhook522
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjai1 View Post
Thank you for the detail and spoiler but just want to make sure did Ryoma received reinforcement from the general of the mist kingdom and other nobles like Earl Bergston who decide to help him is that the reason he was able to gather 50,000 soldier to fight against queens army because I thought he only has about 1,000 or 2,000 troop?
The 50,000 is from reinforcements from the general of the mist kingdom, as well as soldiers of the ten houses of the north Ryoma took over and installed his 2 new commanders to oversee as well as mercenaries and Demi humans and earl bergston and his brother in law. From the mist kingdom Ryoma acquired their specialized archer division with their general known as undefeated in every battle. True when he went to war against the 10 great houses of the north he had at most 2k but a lot has changed since then.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-25, 22:33   Link #326
stevenjai1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
The 50,000 is from reinforcements from the general of the mist kingdom, as well as soldiers of the ten houses of the north Ryoma took over and installed his 2 new commanders to oversee as well as mercenaries and Demi humans and earl bergston and his brother in law. From the mist kingdom Ryoma acquired their specialized archer division with their general known as undefeated in every battle. True when he went to war against the 10 great houses of the north he had at most 2k but a lot has changed since then.
Thank you for clarifying the detail but just one more question does the reinforcement also include in the nobles that participate in the party invited by Ryoma at the capital and the reason I ask this question is because Earl Bergston and his brother in law is part of the reinforcement so I was wondering if the noble from the party are also participating to fight against queen army as well?

Last edited by stevenjai1; 2021-11-26 at 01:55.
stevenjai1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-26, 01:42   Link #327
mickbis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ARKS Ship
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
The 50,000 is from reinforcements from the general of the mist kingdom, as well as soldiers of the ten houses of the north Ryoma took over and installed his 2 new commanders to oversee as well as mercenaries and Demi humans and earl bergston and his brother in law. From the mist kingdom Ryoma acquired their specialized archer division with their general known as undefeated in every battle. True when he went to war against the 10 great houses of the north he had at most 2k but a lot has changed since then.
So not only the bow cavalry but their famous general is also here as well!
That a powerful alliance he got there
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-26, 03:16   Link #328
Snowbold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: I've fallen and I can't get up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
So not only the bow cavalry but their famous general is also here as well!
That a powerful alliance he got there
Its not surprising. Myest sees the unrest in Rhoadseria that not only destabilizes them but risks their safety. In the last civil war, Myest couldn't send reinforcement to an ally against the empire because Rhoadseria was in turmoil and in the way. By Wortenia is now a trade hub and its leader is war savant and leagues more intelligent than Lupis.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-26, 23:56   Link #329
mickbis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ARKS Ship
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Its not surprising. Myest sees the unrest in Rhoadseria that not only destabilizes them but risks their safety. In the last civil war, Myest couldn't send reinforcement to an ally against the empire because Rhoadseria was in turmoil and in the way. By Wortenia is now a trade hub and its leader is war savant and leagues more intelligent than Lupis.
Regime change from neighbor huh? that made sense
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-27, 00:10   Link #330
Snowbold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: I've fallen and I can't get up.
One of the oldest tricks in the book.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cliche villains, gary stu mc, isekai summoning, politics, strategy, war

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.