AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-11-21, 22:12   Link #121
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well a nice day of shopping with her bother whos got really bad taste in clothes

Its good to see that guy again really gets looks for the why he looks
Old 2021-11-22, 01:01   Link #122
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

The dynamic between Kyousuke and Miko is really nice and very authentic (speaking as someone with two older sisters). I wish we'd see more of it.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-22, 14:52   Link #123
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't know if I'm strong enough to watch Miko deal with eldritch horrors and a serial killer. That's a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Well a nice day of shopping with her bother whos got really bad taste in clothes

Its good to see that guy again really gets looks for the why he looks
I wonder if he got into a traffic accident with his wife and cats and that's where he got the scars?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-22, 16:37   Link #124
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I don't know if I'm strong enough to watch Miko deal with eldritch horrors and a serial killer. That's a lot.

I wonder if he got into a traffic accident with his wife and cats and that's where he got the scars?
Well, I'm sure Miko is strong enough to deal with it. After all she dealt with an axe in her face without flinching!

Also woha! Man, that makes it even sadder! Like imagine that guy crawling on the streets to the dying body of his wife, both cats dead on the ground, rain falling, crying out her name in vain and then we see him today, still living, smiling, remembering and trying to do good by taking care of a new kitty.
Kinda makes me want to see Miko Mom meet Kitty Yakuza and how ghost husband and ghost wife would react to that meeting. Jealous or supportive? I know Kyousuke would be damn shocked to see that kind of potential "step-dad" considering how he was already against his big sis having a "delinquent boyfriend". Kinda feel like Miko might be supportive of it because of her other eye stuff.^^
Old 2021-11-28, 10:57   Link #125
EroKing
Version Zero

Episode 9

Though short-lived, this was such a precious moment for Miko not needing to hold back for once
Old 2021-11-28, 12:15   Link #126
James Rye

Man, first half with the teacher and his entourage of scary ghosts was real bad for Miko. First that creepy one in the bathroom and then the 2nd scary one outside in the school yard. Seems to be a ghost of jealousy since it tried to block the windows when Miko looked at the Sensei and told her not to look when she did so again.
Yulia at least no longer has to eat in the haunted bathroom and can eat with her new two friends. <3

Hana doing all this for donuts is hilarious, same with how she keeps suffocating Yulia with her boobs. And Miko finally being able to scream her adorable fake kiyyaaaahs is funny as well. xD

Seems like Godmother can see friendly spirits very clearly, given she is the only one of the cast with exorcists knowledge (even if too weak against the big ones Miko sees daily) she should probably return to the city someday else Miko would always dependent on the fox spirits to keep her safe. And I doubt their services come at only 500 yen and one prayer per charge.
Old 2021-11-28, 19:12   Link #127
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The eating in the (public) toilet during lunch break trope is probably the most disgusting in anime. It is much more important that Miko saved her from catching who knows what than from ghosts she can't even see.

The haunted house felt like it was absurdly huge. How are you supposed to fail to complete it anyway? Going back is just as bad as moving forward. Glad Miko got to unwind for a bit.
Old 2021-11-28, 20:00   Link #128
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
How are you supposed to fail to complete it anyway? Going back is just as bad as moving forward.
I believe that haunted houses like this have multiple exits mid-way.
Of course, using them means that you give up.
Old 2021-11-28, 20:38   Link #129
Wandering Soul

Miko finally got let some of her stress out and vent in a naturally way that didn't off the ghosts that she can see them. Good for he
Old 2021-11-28, 21:10   Link #130
Gerard07

Seen the chapter, Yulia continues to misinterpret things, Miko was able to vent a little and it seems that the next chapter we will know a little more about the teacher, to wait for the chapter.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-28, 22:11   Link #131
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Miko was having some fun and letting of some stress while Hana was all most killing Yuria with her boobs

While Godmother is doing ok at less but not really going to get anywhere with that field work
Old 2021-11-28, 22:15   Link #132
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Who knew that a haunted house can be a place of great release of stress.

And I'm surprised that Hana is actually capable of criticizing food .
Old 2021-11-29, 09:48   Link #133
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The eating in the (public) toilet during lunch break trope is probably the most disgusting in anime. It is much more important that Miko saved her from catching who knows what than from ghosts she can't even see.
As far as I know this is usually something that bullied kids do in order to eat in peace. Which is what leaves me puzzled... is Yulia being bullied? There doesn't seem to be anything hinting that. Sure she has no friends, but that alone shouldn't prevent her from eating in a public place. So is she uncomfortable being around other people? There isn't really a lot to explain that behavior either. I mean I would be fine with just Yulia stating that she doesn't like people or something in her thoughts.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-29, 10:01   Link #134
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
As far as I know this is usually something that bullied kids do in order to eat in peace. Which is what leaves me puzzled... is Yulia being bullied? There doesn't seem to be anything hinting that. Sure she has no friends, but that alone shouldn't prevent her from eating in a public place. So is she uncomfortable being around other people? There isn't really a lot to explain that behavior either. I mean I would be fine with just Yulia stating that she doesn't like people or something in her thoughts.
I think she doesn't like being a loner/being seen as a loner. If she were to eat everyday alone in her class, her classmates would know she got no friends. By leaving and hiding in the bathroom she can keep them guessing.
Old 2021-11-29, 19:01   Link #135
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Perhaps not bullied but ostracized, she is quite the spiritual geek so maybe that's how she is seen by her fellow classmates.
Old 2021-12-05, 11:37   Link #136
James Rye

Boy, that jealous spirit got a real bad case of being obsessive with Zen-sensei. Poor Miko. And poor Hana, seems her aura gets drained from all the ghosts Zen got in his entourage. Really liked how worried Miko was about Hana, aren't those two adorable with all their love confessions?^^
That ghost kid was such a cheater, damn! Waving to see who reacts and then go after them. We still don't know why ghosts do that, given they seem to be able to enter some people even if they can't see them. Given the blood I think the kid died a violent death, good thing the fox spirits kept Miko safe a 2nd time, but now Miko only got one free getting out of ghost shit card in her deck and a massive spider monster in her class. Things ain't looking up for Miko.

Hope this gets a 2nd season, I wanna see more of this series animated.
Old 2021-12-05, 12:40   Link #137
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

What did Zen make the students read? It sounds kinda gruesome. Anyway, looks like Zen is possessed somehow? His bad memory kinda support the possibility.

And damn, that ghost kid is so smooth tricking Miko like that. There goes Miko's second save. Good luck using the last one.
Old 2021-12-05, 16:34   Link #138
Gerard07

Seen the chapter, the teacher looks more and more cloudy with the cats, Yulia continues to misinterpret Miko and the latter was deceived by the ghost of a child, it looks interesting to wait for the next chapter.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-05, 17:13   Link #139
Wandering Soul

That was a pretty sly trick on behalf of the ghost kid. Now thanks to that, Miko is down to her final protection. I wonder if there will be any consequences once they are all used up.
Old 2021-12-05, 19:12   Link #140
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Good thing most ghosts aren't as smart as that kid. That was a really close one.

Shame Yuria misunderstood Miko again because she could have provided her with useful information, but it seems like Miko got the gist of it. Hana's life is in danger and she needs to do something about Zen's ghosts fast, the big one at least. The only card she can play is using up her last get out jail card on that ghost and bait it into attacking her, which shouldn't be too hard.

Tags
comedy, horror