AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-04-22, 20:49   Link #841
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv175
*Graphic Designer

Aside of providing a higher dps with 5 character auto attacking instead of 4, Switching out with someone else is actually an exploitable gimmick for characters like Yodalraha and Romeo who have good burst but doesn't sustain that well (well, not like Silva is a long term dps characters either).

But yeah, being locked out for 5 turns + 1 time cast per battle is not exactly a proper balance decision.
Old 2017-04-25, 04:02   Link #842
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Well this is infuriating.

I'm so close to unlocking the quest for tier 4 jobs. I've gotten my rebuilt the champion weapon and have all my materials ready aside from blue sky crystals and creeds. I even have the three silver centrum. Once I get four more crystals and enough creeds, I can change the weapon's element and get the quest.

.........but now I'm trying to farm the 25 warrior creeds I need. After a couple hours of co-op farming, I collected about 10 warrior creeds......and more than twenty mags creeds. If I'd gotten as many warriors as mages, I'd be done. >.<. I got seven mages creeds in a row with no warriors creeds tonight. >.<

Now, I'm afraid to ask this but......when I finish unlocking the quest, it stays, right? I don't have to fully upgrade another champion weapon each time I want to complete the quest, right? YOu already need 2500 CP/JP and 20 distinctions per job unlock, please tell me they didn't don't make us go through this whole upgrading thing again and again for each tier 4 job.............
Old 2017-04-25, 09:34   Link #843
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv175
*Graphic Designer

No, that one weapon is enough to unlock the complete tier 4 classes group.
That said, I suggest you to simply check both jp and eng wiki for details (conditions, mats etc) every time. That will save you needless shortcomings and stress.
Old 2017-04-25, 15:26   Link #844
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I do know what materials I need for the unlocks, and I've already collected most of them. The problem as I said is that my co-op farming is yielding exactly the creeds I don't need. I've got everything ready to take Skofnung to max upgrade (aside from the handful of blue sky crystals I mentioned), but co-op keeps giving me way more mage creeds than warrior creeds.

As for the quest, it never said on the english wiki if the quest was permanently unlocked, and if it was mentioned on the JP wiki I missed it in the Wall of Text. That's why I like to hear it from other people directly.
So that's a big relief to hear it stated for certain that I only need to complete one champion weapon to unlock the quest for as many times as I want.
Old 2017-04-25, 16:49   Link #845
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
.........but now I'm trying to farm the 25 warrior creeds I need. After a couple hours of co-op farming, I collected about 10 warrior creeds......and more than twenty mags creeds. If I'd gotten as many warriors as mages, I'd be done. >.<. I got seven mages creeds in a row with no warriors creeds tonight. >.<
I had the opposite problem when I decided to make a Nirvana. Luckily I was very early in the process and the warrior creeds just kept dropping, so I went with a different weapon. Still haven't finished the process but I have almost all the warrior creeds I need... from farming mage creeds.
Old 2017-04-25, 21:09   Link #846
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I'm trying to avoid raising a different weapon because I already did the first step of the Skofnung and have all the distinctions I need to fully upgrade it. I'll have wasted all those Prestige points if I go with a mage weapon now. -_-

This really feels like there's a system in the game that evaluates you're activities and items and then holds back drops on the items you need. It's hard to believe that the game randomly drops less of what you need and more of what you don't need for multiple people.
Old 2017-04-25, 21:43   Link #847
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I don't know.
Two hours of Black Crystal grinding with each fight taking less than 10 secs each through Yoda Roushi one shotting, and there came all the creeds I need for my Nebu.
Of course, remember to bring your White Rabbit and Kaguya.
The creed grinding is actually among the easier steps. I can't imagine you don't have them ready when you already have enough Silver Skies.

Also, going for mage weapon does not hurt. Nebu is very good anyway.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 22:09   Link #848
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I actually have tons of creeds.

MAGE CREEDS.

Even after I've unlocked all the EX jobs that need mage creeds to unlock them. Meanwhile I still need 14 warrior creeds and another 5 eventually to unlock Swordmaster.

As for white rabbit and Kaguya, you mean using them as your main summon to get their auras? (Otherwise I don't see the point) Unfortiunately if I don't use my main summons for damage I'm not doing enough to keep up with the players you join my Co-op rooms. I do just enough to get the MVP most of the time, though I think it might be a connection issue. My connection is fast, but the dark crystal is usually in overdrive as soon as I execute my first action.

I switched to Pandemonium 1-1 after few warrior creeds drops from 1-3 and only occasionally getting the MVP. (I know the creed drop rate doesn't change between bosses, but I just wanted to try the other one that's said to be easy) It only took a few seconds longer, and thanks to Summer Zooey I was getting the MVP almost very round.
Old 2017-04-26, 00:05   Link #849
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

That's why you use Yoda.... Dark Crystal has pathetic hp. Using Yoda, even if you can't one shot it, you can bring it to near death even using White Rabit/Kaguya
And Creed grinding is best done with using a sub account or a friend so you don't have to worry about other people.
Also, use items. Use the drop rate boosting and ougi boosting and boost things to max.
And the only thing yo have to do is to hit attack as soon as you enter the battle and you are done.

Never go public if you want to grind things efficiently. Why giving out MVP to bunch of nobodies you don't know?

You should be coming out with like 20 to 30 creeds in two hours of Dark Crystal hunting if yo are doing things right.
Old 2017-04-26, 00:28   Link #850
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Oh, THAT Yoda. I was wondering who you meant. Not an option for me since I don't have him.

Unfortunately, I don't have any friends on this game who I directly communicate with. It's a bit sad, but it offers me more freedom of play that way. The same reason I don't join an HL guild; more freedom of play time and hours works better with my RL life.
But I did find a good groove with Pandemonium 1-1 as I pointed out. Only missed the MVP chest a few times.

I have been using items. I ran out of the materials to buy more bounty items just the other day. Though the bounty level hasn't been making a big difference for me; one of my most creed-barren nights was with lvl 9 bounty the whole time, and on average it doesn't really give me many more creeds than without.

Twenty to 30 creeds actually sounds about right. But as I said, the problem is very few of those creeds are the warrior creeds I need. Just last night so got about 3 warrior creeds with about 20 mage creeds.....
I guess on the bright side, when/if I want to make a mage champion weapon, I won't have to worry about farming the mage creeds.
Old 2017-04-26, 01:49   Link #851
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Then just use a sub account.
You either have a RL friend who can play with you, or have another account at hand so you can do everything on your own.
Actually, having two accounts that both have Yoda Roushi is going to make things done really really quick.
Old 2017-04-26, 02:21   Link #852
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Isn't that the thing that I keep hearing people getting banned for? I've put too much time and certainly more RL money than I should have into this game to even risk losing it like that.

Besides, as long as 1-1 keeps working for me like it has, I won't need a sub account. And it only takes slightly longer to kill than 1-3.
Old 2017-04-26, 03:56   Link #853
AnimeFangirl

Seems like you've found a good groove. If you're getting 3 warrior creeds per hour, it's a terrible rate but you can still get what you need by the end of the day. And then you can go crazy unlocking the mage classes.
Old 2017-04-26, 06:41   Link #854
AkitoW013

Too bad there's no half AP during this GW, creeds farming cost too much outside of it or if you're alone.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 11:11   Link #855
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Isn't that the thing that I keep hearing people getting banned for? I've put too much time and certainly more RL money than I should have into this game to even risk losing it like that.

Besides, as long as 1-1 keeps working for me like it has, I won't need a sub account. And it only takes slightly longer to kill than 1-3.
Why you don't operate the accounts under the same IP.
Use one from your home IP, and another through your phone provider.
And you just need Yoda on the sub account. So you can just reset marathon than paying.
Old 2017-04-27, 05:58   Link #856
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Wow. There's really no way the drop system isn't rigged to hold back drops you need.

A full hour of co-op farming. Annihilating the boss. Getting the MVP chest. Maximum bounty level.

A grand total of 7 creeds. 6 of them mages.

ONE WARRIOR.

After a whole hour.
Old 2017-04-27, 10:11   Link #857
AnimeFangirl

Tee hee hee.
Old 2017-04-30, 10:42   Link #858
zerodragon

isn't there suppose to be a free draw event? i see no free drawings?
Old 2017-04-30, 11:22   Link #859
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv175
*Graphic Designer

It starts on May 1st right after the reset. What already started is the legfes.
There will be only 2 free 10 pulls that will overlap with the legfes, so plan accordingly.
Old 2017-04-30, 20:11   Link #860
AnimeFangirl

I got junk from the first 10-pull, as I knew I would.