AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2021-10-15, 13:27   Link #21
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
We have an intro to this Taisho Otome Fairy Tail depicting our Heroine as the quintessential Taisho Otome, and Yuzu definitely fits the bill .

Well, yeah, when you've got a boy and a girl living together it stands to reason that accidents like walking into each other at the bath will happen at least once...although luckily Yuzu's hair is so long and fluffy that it covers her entire backside, so Tamahiko really doesn't see anything. Although her cute blushing face stands out in his mind .

Man, they practically are living together as husband and wife at this point when we see Yuzu cooking for and being so affectionate with Tamahiko while they're eating together .

I didn't think Tamahiko's family could get any worse until his father mails him that they're going to write him off as dead from the accident because somehow one of the family having a bad arm is enough to jeopardize his siblings' marriage opportunities. That's so ridiculous and cruel. Tamahiko's dad is really jumping for worst dad of Fall 2021 by far .

I guess it's not a surprise that his family wanting him dead and making it public that he is dead would make Tamahiko depressed and suicidal...but find a girl like Yuzu who cares enough to be there for you when you're at your emotional worst and will comfort you, even to the point of you barfing on her kimono without a word of complaint. Tamahiko's dad probably didn't think much of it when he sent Yuzu to Tamahiko beyond Tamahiko having a caretaker, but Yuzu reallly did save him .

To reward Yuzu, Tamahiko takes her out on a date in Taisho-era Tokyo, which is pretty call, and he uses the one thing he has - his wealth - to give her material for a new kimono to make up for ruining her old one. Which is the first kimono she hand-sewed herself, which is kind of a big deal, but now she'll have something she can wear and always think of Tamahiko .

So the singer girl in the Opening is Kotori Shiratori, and she's the Taisho-era equivalent of a pop star. Kind of curious how she'll factor into the plot .

I don't what's cuter, Yuzu's first attempt at an escalator or Yuzu going all ga-ga for ice cream .

Yuzu's immense positivity and bright outlook is commendable, but it's pretty sad that she told her parents to consider her dead when she got sold off because she doesn't think she'll ever see them again. So in that respect she and Tamahiko are in the same boat, although it would be nice if Tamahiko could visit her parents so he could properly get their permission to marry and take care of Yuzu .

I love how Yuzu goes for the typical "say ah!" moment and all the older women in the cafe are aghast. If you thought modern Japan was very reserved when it comes to affection, just imagine what it was like in the Taisho era .

Tamahiko may be a tsundere, but he knows when to have a sleeping girl rest on him when needed...and Yuzu seems to know he's fond of her by now. Who wouldn't ?

Yuzu looks stunning in her new kimono !

Just when Tamahiko and Yuzu seem to be setting back into their (pre-)marital bliss, Tamahiko's younger sister Tamako shows up to move in and own the place at this expense. Is there any redeeming this family and how they treat Tamahiko? I guess we'll have to see next week .
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-15, 18:27   Link #22
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 35
I'm surprised they had escalators in Japan back then.

The way his father treats Tamahiko has crossed into hilariously evil territory. He isn't even the first son, why is it such a fucking big deal that he has a bad hand? His little plot could have completely backfired too. If Tamahiko revealed to the world he's alive... what then? Wouldn't it be more shameful to pass your son as dead because you're ashamed of his disability than to have a disabled son?
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-15, 20:15   Link #23
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
It's obvious from the OP that his little sister isn't too bad a person.
I like how the girls walk in short steps because they are wearing kimonos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
If Tamahiko revealed to the world he's alive... what then? Wouldn't it be more shameful to pass your son as dead because you're ashamed of his disability than to have a disabled son?
I'd think people would think he is being disrespectful to his father, more than anything else.
__________________

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-15, 21:57   Link #24
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I didn't think the father could get that much worse than he already was but...wow. "Sorry, going to have to tell everyone you are dead so good marriages can be had." I'm definitely sure at this point the only thing he had to offer when learning his wife was dead was complaints about her having the nerve to inconvenience him by dying. Honestly I'm half surprised he didn't write to tell his son to commit suicide or hire someone to kill his son.

No wonder Tamahiko slipped even further into depression. Falling into a negative spiral where he got sick and was getting suicidal. If Yuzu hadn't pushed things a bit in checking up on him he might have died. At least she pulled him back out of there. So long as one person is still there that cares that he's alive that is something. Of course caring about his own life matters too. But, one step at a time.

Didn't have to twist Yuzu's arm that much to get her to buy a replacement outfit . Although did have to push a bit to get her to buy more than one . Of course she absolutely deserves a lot for how much she's done and how she's handled her own situation. She really is too precious for that world .

And I suppose we needed to stimulate things beyond just another cruel letter arriving. This time...a somewhat cruel sibling is crashing there. Oh joy. We'll see how things play out from here. But certainly anyone in that family showing up isn't exactly worth celebrating.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-16, 07:48   Link #25
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
It's obvious from the OP that his little sister isn't too bad a person.
I like how the girls walk in short steps because they are wearing kimonos.
Yeah, the OP spoiled it but the little sister being won over by Yuzu is a rather obvious development anyway.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-22, 13:24   Link #26
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Tamako arrives and she's an icy, cool beauty, with sharp words to match...but hey, she's a good tipper at least .

Yuzu meets her future sister-in-law...and Tamako can't believe Yuzu is older than her. And, yeah, to be honest height-wise and in terms of personality it's hard to believe it's not the reverse, although it does make it kind of funny .

Jeez, it's like every episode this family gets worse and worse. Pretending they actually cared about Tamahiko to milk his "death" for all its worth to gain sympathy. I mean, Tamako isn't that much better but it's partially because she has such a low-opinion of herself and never learned any better from this rotten family .

Having Tamako around just ruins Tamahiko's mood again, but luckily Yuzu is there to show Tamahiko the wider, beautiful, world outside their window as they climb the mountain and see the wonders of nature around them. Because Tamahiko isn't living in a cold, dreary, tragedy, but in a fairy tale life with Yuzu .

We learn that Tamako really didn't have it much better than Tamahiko...her father never had any time for her and her older sister bullied her, and her father basically paid people to take care of her, and even when she went to an all girls' school all the girls were intimidated by her intelligence and stature and just treated her like an outcast. When she finally had enough her father basically insinuated she would be the next Tamahiko of the family. Is it any wonder she wanted to get as far away from that family as possible? Even knowing that Tamahiko probably hated her too .

Of course a scare of Spring Thunder brings Tamako and Yuzu together, and Tamako loses all shred of dignity when a scare causes her to wet herself in front of Yuzu and Yuzu drops everything to wash her and take care of her. Tamako can't believe in kindness or affection because she was raised without it, but Yuzu shows her the love and care that her older sister and family should've given her. Spring has come for Yuzu as well .

Look at fluffy octopus Yuzu .

Tamako has now basically accepted Yuzu as her real big sister and the girls are getting along well...although Tamako is still kind of rude and standoffish to Tamahiko, which isn't ideal, but I guess we can work on that. Maybe she'll just become a tsundere little sis .

Next week: Looks like Tamahiko and Tamako have to take care of a sick Yuzu !
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-22, 18:43   Link #27
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Yuzu meets her future sister-in-law...and Tamako can't believe Yuzu is older than her. And, yeah, to be honest height-wise and in terms of personality it's hard to believe it's not the reverse, although it does make it kind of funny .
I disagree about the personality. Yuzu is more innocent but also a lot more mature. Of course, it's not like Yuzu is an adult either, despite what the era and Yuzu herself claim.

To continue with the Duke of Death and his Black Maid parallels, Tamako is basically Viola if she was gaga over Alice instead of Rob. I think that's where the similarities will stop though. The other members of the family seem rotten. Of course, we can't know for sure until we get their side of the story.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-22, 19:01   Link #28
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I disagree about the personality. Yuzu is more innocent but also a lot more mature. Of course, it's not like Yuzu is an adult either, despite what the era and Yuzu herself claim.

To continue with the Duke of Death and his Black Maid parallels, Tamako is basically Viola if she was gaga over Alice instead of Rob. I think that's where the similarities will stop though. The other members of the family seem rotten. Of course, we can't know for sure until we get their side of the story.
It seems like the rest of the siblings are bad but they were raised in the same environment and with the same father who didn't seem to give a @#$% about any of his kids beyond their use to their business, so I don't know how much they can be blamed for how they turned out.

I'm really curious what their mom was like.
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-23, 00:05   Link #29
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I can't really blame Tamahiko's bafflement at the end of the episode. Could be summarized with him thinking "what the heck?" On the positive side there should be less insults thrown his way. Or at least ones that don't hammer away at him being treated as dead by his family. So even if she gets in the way of spending time with Yuzu that's better than the alternative.

As always Yuzu is on top of things and putting in an incredible effort for those around her. Right on things to help avoid Tamahiko spiraling into depression again. The little walk definitely did a lot of good for the both of them. The ship is sailing smoothly that's for sure. At least they are making the most of his situation with only one good hand to make for entertaining sequences.

Definitely avoided a bad path forward with Tamako. She was definitely well on the road to becoming like her father and siblings. Her situation was an unfortunate one, but she was set to spiral out of control. Left school because she couldn't handle it there, left home for the same reason, and honestly was running out of places to go with how she was behaving since arriving at Tamahiko's place. If not for a timely storm and Yuzu being insanely good natured I'm not sure where she was going to end up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
It seems like the rest of the siblings are bad but they were raised in the same environment and with the same father who didn't seem to give a @#$% about any of his kids beyond their use to their business, so I don't know how much they can be blamed for how they turned out.

I'm really curious what their mom was like.
On that side of it you could give the father the excuse of bad upbringing if that's what his family structure was like. I doubt the cycle of victim turning into victimizer started with him. At some point people are responsible for what they say and do to others. The other siblings may have grown up in a pretty terrible environment but they won't remain blameless if they inflict that kind of environment onto their own spouses and children. And they seem well on the way considering how they were able to utterly fake grief over the death of a brother that isn't dead.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-27, 00:14   Link #30
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
I just realized this while rewatching ep3, but when Tamako and Yuzu are making candy together, Tamako's hand (fingers) is going through the bowl while she blends.
__________________

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-29, 13:43   Link #31
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Yuzu and Tamako have become quite the adorable pair of sisters, gushing over Kotori or doing each others' hair...and Tamako loves how fluffy Yuzu's hair is. And of course Tamako shooing her brother out because maidens' need their alone time .

I guess it's no surprise that Yuzu, who does practically everything in the house and works so hard both physically and emotionally, would eventually run herself ragged and get sick. Tamahiko and Tamako scramble to take care of her but Tamahiko feels useless because of his bad hand and because he's a guy, when all this time he wants to support Yuzu and be there for him like she's been for him .

The doctor and his nurse that arrive to help Yuzu lay into Tamahiko for overworking Yuzu and, from their perception, abusing and treating her terribly because he's another rich, pompous, Shima. I guess from the surface it probably looks like that but they have no idea what Tamahiko has had to deal with, and them writing off Tamako for forcing people to carry her and her bags when they offered to help and she properly paid and thanked them. The Shima's may be a messed up rich family and exceptionally tall, but they're still people. No wonder she icily saw them out .

So part of the reason Yuzu is so dedicated to Tamahiko is because she had a friend who was also isolated and having family problems and she wanted to be there for said friend, and her mother (who was quite the looker herself) taught Yuzu how you have to be warm and kind to these people so that they can open their heart up again. It explains a lot about how Yuzu has acted towards Tamahiko (beyond her budding feelings for him) .

Tamahiko checks in on Yuzu as she's having pains in her chest to the point of scratching at it ferociously, and just when you're worried Yuzu is having a massive health scare...it turns out she has big boobs that she's self-conscious about and wraps super tightly so they never show. Have to admit, that was not how I expected that scene to go .

Tamahiko realizes the one thing he wants now...to make Yuzu happy. Of course he writes it off and says it doesn't fit his pessimistic outlook, and he still doesn't deserve Yuzu, but it's clear where his feelings truly lie .

Seems like taking care of Yuzu and the idea of doing something for someone else instinctively has inspired Tamako to become a doctor. I hope there won't be much drama with their family over it .

Looks like the next episode is going to be Tamako-focused (with some good Tamahiko and Yuzu content as well), as she prepares for her departure...and hopefully properly reconciles with her brother .
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-29, 18:25   Link #32
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 35
Yuzu secretly had big boobs all along. Can she get any more perfect?

I was shocked at how useless Tamahiko is. He can't even get water from a well. How was he getting by before Yuzu came?
It seemed like he was living all alone without any servants.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-29, 18:42   Link #33
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yuzu secretly had big boobs all along. Can she get any more perfect?
She did an amazing wrap job .
Quote:
I was shocked at how useless Tamahiko is. He can't even get water from a well. How was he getting by before Yuzu came?
It seemed like he was living all alone without any servants.
And he's hardly gone down the mountain, at least to the point where he didn't even know where the doctor was.

Does he know how to cook ?
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-29, 18:48   Link #34
Magewolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yuzu secretly had big boobs all along. Can she get any more perfect?

I was shocked at how useless Tamahiko is. He can't even get water from a well. How was he getting by before Yuzu came?
It seemed like he was living all alone without any servants.
I broke my right arm and fractured my hand and wrist when I was a teenager and by the time I had the cast off I had learned to write and do most everything else left handed and one handed with mostly no problem. So the whole "helpless" thing he has going on strikes me as being very weird.

And has he lost all movement in his arm or just the use of his hand. Because sometimes it looks like he can move his upper-arm at least and other times it looks like it is just hanging there.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-29, 21:46   Link #35
Alchemist007
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 33
Took til ep 3 to hook me, I think the sister adds a good angle to the mix.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-30, 00:21   Link #36
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Tamako is useful to have around to be sure. All the more so during times like this. On the other hand...she's still kind of a pain. It's not like she's completely stopped treating her brother badly. The only difference is how she's saying things and the motivation behind it. Now she's just mostly hostile to him because she doesn't want him getting in the way of her sisterly fun with Yuzu. Still technically an improvement. But I'm not exactly going to miss her when she's gone. Kind of funny having her get mad that he didn't get mad at the doctor.

Not that the guy has serious issues in terms of how helpful he can be. He does need to get better at doing things and find ways to adapt. But without Yuzu having shown up he probably would have either killed himself or just fallen apart until he died of illness. It really is a case where steps are going to be slow to rebuild his whole concept of self-worth. His mother died and then just about everyone around him started chopping him down. It's a good thing Yuzu is patient, because it's going to be a process.

I will say the image of the tiny doll Yuzu catching herself on his sleeve was pretty hilarious .

Now I still wonder what the heck the long term plan really is here. With his father basically having him treated like he's dead I'm not sure what Tamahiko can even do with his life in all honesty. Is his father just going to throw a ton of money his way and ask him to live the life of a hermit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
I broke my right arm and fractured my hand and wrist when I was a teenager and by the time I had the cast off I had learned to write and do most everything else left handed and one handed with mostly no problem. So the whole "helpless" thing he has going on strikes me as being very weird.

And has he lost all movement in his arm or just the use of his hand. Because sometimes it looks like he can move his upper-arm at least and other times it looks like it is just hanging there.
There's probably some differences in how injuries are considered now and during this time period. It was considered horrible enough a condition that Tamahiko was effectively banished from society and then his father had him treated as dead. The helpless thing doesn't remotely seem weird to me considering the context.

If that's how others are treating him because of that kind of injury then it's no shock that he sees himself as being useless. That kind of mindset would heavily impede trying to learn how to do more with his other hand and handle things one-handed. And I'm not sure where the push is going to come from considering everyone else around him is living in that society with him.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-05, 13:30   Link #37
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Well, Tamako's at least thought this doctor thing through, she's going to train with her and Tamahiko's uncle in Kobe and claim that a doctor with the Shima name will add more prestiege to the family, so her father has no reason to object. Which is probably the thing I was worried about the most .

Tamako has lived without caring for others and being self-involved, which was drilled into by how her family operates, but being with Yuzu has led to a desire to care for others and take care of them (and nicer than the doctors who came to take care of Yuzu). Of course she's still a rich girl at heart and expects to marry a nobleman who will give her everything she needs as a doctor, but a girl's gotta dream .

Tamahiko gets to finally thank his sister for all the help she was during Yuzu's sick period, even if they're still kind of awkward around each other...but Yuzu making sure they all sleep together for Tamako's last night with them lets the two sisters hold hands and serenade each other to sleep, and Tamahiko to finally dote on his little sister and express how she's the person he cares about most in the family. And Tamako was awake the whole time and got to tease her brother about it the morning of her departure. I'm glad Tamako was able to get a good sendoff with both Yuzu and Tamahiko .

Poor Yuzu is judged and gossiped about by the people in the village because of her circumstances, but Tamahiko comes with her this time to make sure she isn't alone and to be better about being with her. And Yuzu is so happy he came for her! And they basically make the shopping trip into a date .

Jeez, even Tamahiko's love for books is rooted in a childhood trauma when Tamahiko had nothing but books to turn to when his parents had given up on him and shunned him, let alone not even caring it was his birthday. This poor kid .

But Yuzu remembered his birthday (thanks to Tamako, who also remembered) and gave him a bellflower bookmark for him to use, wishing the first Happy Birthday of his entire life, which is enough to reach even Tamahiko's inner traumatized child. It makes him happy enough to intimately embrace Yuzu and call her his "treasure" (which is totally what he meant instead of the bookmark). So adorable .

Of course things take a turn when Tamahiko stumbles upon a random girl who has broken into his room and is helping herself to his candy and raunchy books...and then to his wallet and bookmark. I mean, she already committed breaking and entering, it shouldn't be any surprise she outright robbed him even if she played it off by acting happy and joking about propositioning him. And then Yuzu smells another woman in Tamahiko's room ...

I'm guessing this girl is a tough, sassy, street thief trying to get by for her family, judging by that scene in the Opening with her and some kids, and it looks like she's going to keep bothering Tamahiko for money in the next episode...I'm really curious what her dynamic with Yuzu will be like .
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-05, 19:37   Link #38
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 35
A girl leaves, another one arrives. I wasn't sure what to expect out of a girl stalking Tamahiko with an evil smile, I was surprised she turned out to be a thief. A really bold one at that. A girl finding a guy's porn books in his room is a long standing trope, and it's actually more realistic here than in anime and manga set in current times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Tamako has lived without caring for others and being self-involved, which was drilled into by how her family operates, but being with Yuzu has led to a desire to care for others and take care of them (and nicer than the doctors who came to take care of Yuzu). Of course she's still a rich girl at heart and expects to marry a nobleman who will give her everything she needs as a doctor, but a girl's gotta dream .
I'd say the doctor who came for Yuzu was actually very nice. He cared enough about her to actually raise his voice and criticize someone with a higher social standing than him. That takes balls. Of course, we know it was all a big misunderstanding.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-05, 20:14   Link #39
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
A girl leaves, another one arrives. I wasn't sure what to expect out of a girl stalking Tamahiko with an evil smile, I was surprised she turned out to be a thief. A really bold one at that. A girl finding a guy's porn books in his room is a long standing trope, and it's actually more realistic here than in anime and manga set in current times.
I thought it was suspicious that she was eyeing a publicly rich person, and then she breaks into his room...I imagined she was going to steal something.
Quote:
I'd say the doctor who came for Yuzu was actually very nice. He cared enough about her to actually raise his voice and criticize someone with a higher social standing than him. That takes balls. Of course, we know it was all a big misunderstanding.
He was nice enough to take care of Yuzu but talk about stuff he had no genuine idea about when it came to both Shima siblings, which just made him come off badly.
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-05, 20:50   Link #40
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Man, that evil smile at the end! She definitely is e... Oh, the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
He was nice enough to take care of Yuzu but talk about stuff he had no genuine idea about when it came to both Shima siblings, which just made him come off badly.
Yeah, he isn't a bad person, necessarily, since his family has a bad rep and they are worried about possible abuse of Yuzu, but he was also butting his head in business he had no idea about. It was cut in the anime, but in the manga, Tamako's "流言は知者に止まる" was really fitting to summarize the scene.
流言は知者に止まる is a saying that translates roughly to "Rumors stop at smart people", BTW
__________________

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.