AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-10, 13:02   Link #181
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The current world where the Heroine gets to be Ikki's girlfriend felt to me the most dangerous one. The reason is simple: Ikki's presented as a seductive womanizer to other girls that fall for his charm, but our Heroine is oblivious to such effect and taken into consideration that she's suddenly put into another different but vaguely familiar world and still getting no answers as to what's going on.

However, she now knows from Sawa and confirmed by Kento, that Ikki breaks up with any girl that she dates for a three months period, however, for Heroine to reject his charms then it has become the first time for him to truly impress a girl.
I feel the womanizer part of him is just a cover, and his deep inside is much more complicated and yet not necessarily that ostentatious.

Anyways, the current arc is kind of the stagnation point. Heroine feels helplessly trapped in this current world with Ikki, receiving anything but answers as to her predicament, and, to top it all, just when she gets a sliver of hope with Orion reappearing to explain things the Spirit fades away without warning.

Now, if we follow what both the OP and ED sequences have shown to us every week:
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 17:39   Link #182
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The Ikki arc turned out to be pretty boring. I just can't find anything interesting about him. He's more or less the typical misunderstood playboy, which is not exactly the kind of person I can empathize with. "It's so tough being popular" (Orion actually used that line and perfectly summarized this arc ).
Old 2013-02-12, 21:36   Link #183
broken270
Defying gravity

Well, we certainly know who those colored hair girls are and how they are related to her as well as their reactions in the beginning of the series. So, she's actually a member of the Ikki fanclub as they are, although not for the same reasons as everyone else. That makes the whole "broke our promise" scenario have a bit more sense in it, the whole monopolizing Ikki and not reporting about him and all of that. The arc itself was slightly underwhelming. I wonder how her relationship with Kento is going to be like.
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 00:22   Link #184
EroKing

A nice boat ending out of nowhere
Old 2013-02-13, 00:46   Link #185
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
A nice boat ending out of nowhere

fell from cliff
cross road sees truck
fell down trying to stop the "fight" at the backyard
fell into the water now

whats next....
Old 2013-02-13, 12:15   Link #186
ookamigirl

Ikki is hanging around our heroine more and more.
He is really getting attached to her a lot.
Looks like there is more to him than just his player persona.
His confession was really nice.
That guy has shown many different sides of him so far.
She's still too passive..
Ikki's fan club girls are kinda scary.
The whole boat-sinking-drowning thing was rather naive.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 14:15   Link #187
Bern-san

Basically be careful when you wish upon a star And that death was so... random?
At least we're going to enter to the routes of the most entertaining guys

BTW the 3rd game called Amnesia Crowd is going to be released on April 18th.
And have you seen the news about Arcana Famiglia 2 game where the guys are like 10 times more hot? And bishonen Elmo?!
Old 2013-02-14, 00:24   Link #188
EroKing

Old 2013-02-14, 22:12   Link #189
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Boring... sooo boring.
Our heroine is still way too passive, to the point I felt bad for Ikki when he said "I want to hear your voice" and ended up doing most of the talk himself...
The whole "my eyes are magic, lol" and fanclub is just... meh.

Moving on. Hopefully our girl will develop a personality soon.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 00:46   Link #190
AmericanFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
He kind of reminds me of Setsuna from Gundam 00.

Also, the Ikki arc was a somewhat interesting one. It certainly helped me warm up to him. He's still arrogant, but it's nice to see that that arrogance is an effort to hide his insecurities. And is was so sweet the way he dropped everything and ran to his sick girlfriend's house so that he could take care of her. Also, it's nice that we were able to finally understand why Ikki's fanclub hated MC so much.

BTW, I did not like Waka in this arc. He was one character who could certainly use a chill pill.

Spoiler for Possible Spoilers:

Last edited by AmericanFairy; 2013-02-15 at 01:22.
AmericanFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 01:17   Link #191
novalysis

For some reason, I keep being reminded of a deer in the headlights everytime I see this heroine.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 16:10   Link #192
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Episode 06 was really boring....but I have a feeling the next routes will really pick up the pace.

okay, so I read minor spoilers from people who played the game XD
Old 2013-02-16, 19:02   Link #193
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I did not feel episode six to be boring at all, on the contrary, I got some questions answered related to Ikki and a mystery solved. Besides, this particular episode shed into light a little bit about Joker.

After a two episodes absence, Joker returned to meet Heroine, and his words to her let me know that he knows more a lot what's happening to Heroine.

Spoiler:

Recall the conclusion to the first episode when Heroine gets assaulted by three mysterious girls telling her she broke the promise...
Spoiler:

Again, Heroine is put to another death-and-life situation....
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 14:08   Link #194
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I enjoyed ep6 a lot. Got much more of Ikki's character. The girls revealed part of what is going on. And Nazuka Kaori continues to be outstanding as the heroine: the hesitancy, confusion and weakness are palpable. Seems like art to me. I loved Taniyama Kishou's work as Ikki, too.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 22:49   Link #195
molitar

Ok for those that have played the game can you answer me a few questions.

Why is she hopping to parallel dimensions with only minor changes? Why do accidents keep happening to her to cause her to jump? What really happened to her memories and what or who is causing her to jump around? Why did Orion just suddenly pretty much drop out of the picture?

If I was her I would stop answering phones or getting out of bed the nightmare of not knowing who you are in this world and what is going on and why... I would just say screw it and stay in bed.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 23:00   Link #196
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Why is she hopping to parallel dimensions with only minor changes? Why do accidents keep happening to her to cause her to jump? What really happened to her memories and what or who is causing her to jump around? Why did Orion just suddenly pretty much drop out of the picture?
All of these will be answered with the remaining episodes, except for the last question about Orion, he should have been with her the whole time
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 11:24   Link #197
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
This series is like a variant of School Days with a bad end montage....
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 11:37   Link #198
Elestia

Kento-san casually insulting Orion got a good laugh out of me. Looks like it's Touma's turn next episode.
Old 2013-02-19, 11:41   Link #199
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Poor Kent. He only has 1 episode while Ikki and Shin have roughly two episodes. The fact that they are rushing through each arc means that the stage is set for the ultimate and final arc.....which I am guessing is Ukyo, the green hair dude. Yeay!!

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 11:51   Link #200
Bern-san

Favorite episode so far but why poor Kent only had 1 episode?

Tags
reverse harem, shoujo