Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2015-01-01, 02:57   Link #501
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Santa Magica movie trailer is complete!

Here it is everyone. Hopefully a good watch to end off the holiday season and ring in the New Year.

Unfortunately, putting this up on YouTube is definitely not an option, lol. And 4Shared does hurt quality a bit...

If anybody here has AIM or is willing to share their e-mail with me over PMs, I can send you a copy directly, since that should get you a better quality version of it.

In any event, I hope everyone enjoys the Santa Magica trailer.

Happy New Year!

^_^
Old 2015-01-18, 08:03   Link #502
MartianMage

I've just finished reading your latest fic. What can I say... it's really good fun. It's really great how you combine all these ideas and make them fit(I really didn't expect you to use LL! here and yeah I'm jelly with the Maki-chan treatment). I find myself chuckling with the jokes especially with bandit Keith. Although TBH I don't quite get the part about Tatsuya Dark's weakness...

BTW what Jinnai laugh is that? The japanese dub or the english dub?
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-01-18 at 08:21.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 09:11   Link #503
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I've just finished reading your latest fic. What can I say... it's really good fun. It's really great how you combine all these ideas and make them fit(I really didn't expect you to use LL! here and yeah I'm jelly with the Maki-chan treatment). I find myself chuckling with the jokes especially with bandit Keith.
Thanks a lot! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and that everything came together well for you.

Quote:
Although TBH I don't quite get the part about Tatsuya Dark's weakness...
I'd explain the joke, but you know what The Joker says about explaining jokes.

So I'll just say that if you watch the first few episodes of Mahouka and pay close attention while watching, you'll probably find where I got the joke from. Focus on scenes involving magic training/practice.

Quote:
BTW what Jinnai laugh is that? The japanese dub or the english dub?
In the Santa Magica trailer I made, you mean? English dub.

El Hazard is one of the precious few anime I prefer in English dub over Japanese dub, and R. Martin Klein's performance as Jinnai is a big part of the reason why (Ryotaro Okiayu is also good as Jinnai, but does sound a bit old for a 17 year old at times).

English dub Jinnai has the perfect teenage supervillain voice. That voice combined with Jinnai's overall character gives me a strong impression of a character that's equal parts Lex Luthor, The Joker, and Archie Comics' Reggie. Which is pretty much the perfect teenage villain, in my opinion (hence why I love putting Jinnai up against my favorite anime heroines ).
Old 2015-01-18, 11:16   Link #504
anime fan99

Maybe you would respond faster here I gived you the idea for a story three days ago I still waiting to know what you think
Old 2015-01-18, 13:15   Link #505
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I'd explain the joke, but you know what The Joker says about explaining jokes.

So I'll just say that if you watch the first few episodes of Mahouka and pay close attention while watching, you'll probably find where I got the joke from. Focus on scenes involving magic training/practice.
Ah the practical test thingy where he scores low.

Quote:
In the Santa Magica trailer I made, you mean? English dub.

El Hazard is one of the precious few anime I prefer in English dub over Japanese dub, and R. Martin Klein's performance as Jinnai is a big part of the reason why (Ryotaro Okiayu is also good as Jinnai, but does sound a bit old for a 17 year old at times).

English dub Jinnai has the perfect teenage supervillain voice. That voice combined with Jinnai's overall character gives me a strong impression of a character that's equal parts Lex Luthor, The Joker, and Archie Comics' Reggie. Which is pretty much the perfect teenage villain, in my opinion (hence why I love putting Jinnai up against my favorite anime heroines ).
I've never actually watched El Hazard with a JP track so the only time I heard Jinnai's laugh with his JP seiyuu was on a youtube video a long time ago but yeah IMO the Jinnai english voice was pretty good and I like hearing his laugh.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 16:37   Link #506
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I actually thought the Dark Tatsuya's weakness joke was arguably the smartest joke in the entire story. I've noticed that Gary Stus are often characterised by having extremely token weaknesses that actually mean nothing and that's probably the first joke I've ever seen that parodies that.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 14:04   Link #507
Triple_R
*Author

Thanks to my friend Kogetsu Shirogane, I've recently tried out a different photoshop program. It's a very neat program, and it's enabled me to make a Santa Magica promo. I guess you can consider this Christmas in July.

If anybody needs me to explain the promo, I will, but hopefully it speaks for itself. However, I do want to promote the fanartist behind this Honoka fanart and Sayaka fanart. This artist's work can be found here. There you'll find both of the fanarts that I sort of mashed together to make this work.

One added treat. She's not in her Magical Girl USA colors, but hopefully this will be an amusing sight all the same.

I'd love to know what people think of my photoshop work here, especially those who were Santa Magica readers and/or characters.
Old 2015-07-18, 07:38   Link #508
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

This is awesome xD Good work! It's surprisingly quite subtle, I'd have expected the Christmas theme to be more in-your-face, but I like it.

Though I do feel Tuxedo will be disappointed by his being relegated to the bottom left corner. Just saying...

Quote:
This is the best I want people to see this without any context.
Old 2015-07-18, 13:35   Link #509
Triple_R
*Author

Faerie's reply, as well as private discussions elsewhere, inspired me to do some more with this.

If Santa Magica was an anime that sold on DVD/Blu-Ray, the following would be a special art card that came with the special edition DVD/Blu-Ray.

I hope people here enjoy! I might attempt other Santa Magica groups later, including the JLMG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
This is awesome xD Good work! It's surprisingly quite subtle, I'd have expected the Christmas theme to be more in-your-face, but I like it.
Thanks!

Quote:
Though I do feel Tuxedo will be disappointed by his being relegated to the bottom left corner. Just saying...
I figured you'd like that.

Quote:
This is the best I want people to see this without any context.
That would be funny yeah.
Old 2015-07-19, 01:27   Link #510
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

I'm surprise there isn't a special message filled with AMERICAN PASSION to go with that special art card RRR. Though I suppose, everyone present on there speaks for itself anyway....
Old 2015-07-19, 13:18   Link #511
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
I'm surprise there isn't a special message filled with AMERICAN PASSION to go with that special art card RRR. Though I suppose, everyone present on there speaks for itself anyway....
Sorry about that. Perhaps this will make up for it.
Warning: Really big pictures!

Spoiler for Justice League of Magical Girls! Includes Sayaka and Akuma:

Spoiler for JLMG, including Sayaka:

Spoiler for JLMG, without Sayaka:

Given how much you liked JLMG in the fanfic itself, FF, hopefully you'll like these group shots. This might be my last bit of photoshop work for awhile though.
Old 2015-07-19, 13:35   Link #512
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:

Spoiler for Justice League of Magical Girls! Includes Sayaka and Akuma:
Haak looks around, eyeing the whole group and sighs.

"God damn, what a bunch of weirdos."
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-19, 16:51   Link #513
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Dear Lord.... Laughing so hard at this xD

I feel like Haak's sig is a perfect representation of my reaction, I don't have any actual words.
Old 2015-07-20, 20:43   Link #514
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Haak looks around, eyeing the whole group and sighs.

"God damn, what a bunch of weirdos."
Ha ha! We are a colorful bunch, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
Dear Lord.... Laughing so hard at this xD

I feel like Haak's sig is a perfect representation of my reaction, I don't have any actual words.
I'm really glad you're enjoying this a lot. It keeps motivating me to do more, lol. So please enjoy some more laughs, fitting given how 3 of these upcoming 5 images features people laughing.

I now have 5 new images - 2 of the main villain group of Santa Magica (the villains that made the North Pole their HQ), and 3 of the final Santa Rescue team of the last two chapters. At this juncture, constructive criticism is definitely welcomed. I'm really heavily into photoshopping now. It can be a bit tedious at times, but the payoff is almost always worth it!

Spoiler for Santa Magica Main Villain Group 1:

My goal with this image was to stay true to the fanfic - So Miyuki is right next to Tatsuya, and the Superbugrom is walking out from behind the Christmas Tree. However, it did look kind of clumped, so I tried spreading the villains (and Noel ) out a bit for a second option...

Spoiler for Santa Magica Main Villain Group 2:

Now, unto the heroes! For the first image, I kept to the five-person rescue team.

Spoiler for Morning Rescue!:

Then I added in Mami, but this forced me to shift Kirito so neither him nor Mami would be overly obscured.

Spoiler for Morning Rescue with a Cup of Tea!:

Finally, I brought in the titular star himself - Jolly ol' Saint Nick!

Spoiler for Morning Rescue with a Cup or Tea and milk and cookies!:

To Kona, Hooves, and Kogetsu - Don't worry, I hope to do group shots involving you gals and guy as well. It's just that Symphogear isn't the most photoshop friendly of properties for what I'm doing here. Madoka Magica is great, because it has multiple nice vectors/renders out there, saving me loads of work.

I really hope Santa Magica readers like this, but like I said before, more constructive criticism would be great!

I'm also willing to considerate photoshop requests. If there's a photoshop involving anime characters that anybody here would like me to attempt, just please ask, and I'll see if I can do it or not.
Old 2015-07-23, 20:34   Link #515
Dr. Casey

Nice to see the thread be active again~ I hope this Christmas is more peaceful, it was fun saving Christmas with you guys last year but I'd like to be able to just relax this time around.

Love the JLMG picture. Haak being so disgruntled, Tuxedo R being his magnificently flamboyant self, totoum looking completely disinterested in everything except baseball... and of course, there's me, probably keeping my gaze pointed away from Moefox because she's so cute that it would be flustering to look at her.

The backdrop used for the villain group and the rescue team has to be one of the prettiest photographs I've ever seen, I'd like a link to the unmodified version. The villain team image is great, particularly since the light blues and greens of Noel and Miyuki complement the lake and the frosty trees so well. And, of course, it's nice to see all the heroes that were present for the finale compiled together as well; nice touches include Santa Claus being present and Clarami/Kirito being back-to-back with Triple. If the Team America picture was to be a special art card, maybe that last hero team image could be the DVD cover
Old 2015-07-24, 01:57   Link #516
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:

Given how much you liked JLMG in the fanfic itself, FF, hopefully you'll like these group shots. This might be my last bit of photoshop work for awhile though.
Why did I even say that back then.... Really though, nice group pics there. That background is so...oddly fitting too. It adds on to the hilarity of that wonderful rag tag team of heroes heh. Haak is just missing his segway, or just being a fail I guess in one of the pics.

Quote:
To Kona, Hooves, and Kogetsu - Don't worry, I hope to do group shots involving you gals and guy as well. It's just that Symphogear isn't the most photoshop friendly of properties for what I'm doing here. Madoka Magica is great, because it has multiple nice vectors/renders out there, saving me loads of work.
Those villian ones are nice, I definitely can't wait to see how you bring the Symphogear users in, and what poses they get stuck with.
Old 2015-10-04, 15:49   Link #517
Triple_R
*Author

I have a special announcement to make!

Hope to see my regular readers again soon...
Old 2015-10-04, 21:15   Link #518
Dr. Casey

This is great news. I was thinking you might do some kind of small bonus come Christmas, but I wasn't expecting a sequel. Love Honoka's expression there, and a very clever name to boot. ^^ Are all of the AnimeSuki members from the original returning (along with probably a few new ones)?
Old 2015-10-05, 20:06   Link #519
Triple_R
*Author

Welcome, one and all, to the coolest and most happening...

“It's happening!” - Ron Paul

… place on Earth.

Which this time means Japan's answer to the Big Apple, for this stadium is known as the Big Egg. And tonight Umi Sonoda was deeply worried that μ's might lay an egg in front of a huge audience that will number in the tens of thousands.

“Don't be silly, Umi, humans don't lay eggs!” Honoka had protested.

“She was speaking figuratively, Honoka” Eli corrected, with a nervous smile.

“Well, I figuratively say that we're going to bring down the house tonight!” Nico interjected.

“Oh? That's not what you were telling me earlier...” Maki stated, with a teasing smile.

“W-What do you mean?” Nico replied, “I have nothing but the fullest confidence in μ's and everybody in it!”

“It's cute how much you've changed, Nicochi” Nozomi said.

“Yeah, you used to speak up for just yourself, but now you speak up for all of us!” Rin exclaimed.

“It shows how strongly united we've become, and how much our friendships have grown.” Hanayo added in.

“That's right.” Honoka chimed in, with a radiant look on her face, “μ's has accomplished many amazing things, more than I could have ever dreamed possible just two years ago. I still can hardly believe what we'll be doing tonight. But what I do believe with all my heart is that we'll always be united, and that nothing will ever tear us apart.”

All of the other μ's girls couldn't help but to smile widely with beaming faces at Honoka's words. Kotori even became choked up, while she squeaked Honoka's name softly and wiped away light tears.

“I guess you're right” Umi said to Honoka, in happy resignation.

“Right.” Honoka replied, with a face of fiery passion, “So let's all get together everyone for one final group cheer, before we go out on that stage of the Tokyo Dome, giving our wonderful fans memories they'll never forget!”

The girls of μ's did so, and then went out into the soft but vibrant glow of the glorious stage before them. But due to a being who's armor shimmers more than any stage ever could, this stage of vibrant glow would soon fall into the deep distressing darkness of...

Fate/Halloween Night

An almost deafening crowd cheered loudly and proudly at the sight of their beloved μ's, garbed in the same outfits as they had wore when they won the Love Live event before. Banners and flags were unfurled, and glow sticks and μ's memorabilia were rose high, as the main event of the night at long last took center stage. μ's began with Start!Dash, a fitting choice due to its up-tempo tone and its connection to μ's at its very beginning. The crowd was left in euphoric delight from that song, but would become louder still as μ's took a group pose that made it clear that Snow Halation would be coming next!

For a brief but rich moment, everything seemed simply sparkling in Honoka's eyes. The world was wondrously enchanting, as an elaborate electricity of emotions gave rise to a picture-perfect pristine setting of soaring hearts and shining sticks and enraptured minds. Minds and hearts shining more brightly than ever before...

Then came the growls, the moans, the cries. Loud thumping sounds. Almost impossible to notice at first, as this live performance provided perfect camouflage for horrors hidden hard. Hard like a mind crumbling into ravenous hunger as skin began to peel and break, letting loose rivers of blood in more ways than one.

A bite descends, as a man screams in pain. Nico's attention is captured by it, almost throwing her out of sync. Then, from a few rows away, another scream is heard, causing Kotori to tremble almost enough to cause her to stumble and fall. Honoka had taken notice of these missteps, but tried to block them out, while the eyes of various μ's members darted across the gathered crowds, trying to discern what might be amiss. μ's music was hindered by this, as their voices lowered due to splintered concentration, though a different sort of splintering was now beyond what Eli Ayase could ignore.

“Honoka, we have to stop... something strange is happening.” Eli stated in loud whisper while pressing her mouth against Honoka's ear.

“Eli, I...” began Honoka in reply, still reluctant to halt the performance, until...

Hanayo screeched in horror as an arm from the audience flung itself up over the edge of the stage and grabbed hold of Hanayo's ankle, causing Hanayo to fall.

“...Geez!” cried Nico, coming to a sudden stop, “I know we dressed up like KISS once, but that doesn't mean I want their kind of audience!”

“This is a bit much even for heavy metal fans, if you ask me!” Maki piped up, also stopping mid-performance.

“S-Sorry everyone!” Honoka sheepishly said through her mike, feeling terrible over Snow Halation prematurely melting due to an inverted Spring.

An inverted Spring of...

Z-Zombies!” cried Umi, as she took note of the ugly disfigurement, mindless hunger, and blood letting scabs on the audience members that Rin and Nozomi fought off from Hanayo.

“W-What's going on?!” exclaimed a questioning Hanayo in anger, after rushing to her feet.

“Are you not entertained?” came a clear, loud and distinct male voice from above.

Then, without warning, a rain of swords and spears descended in a crescent formation from above, creating a wall of sorts all around the μ's stage. The μ's members fell back from the edge of the stage, clumping closer to each other, frightened by all the shocking sounds and events going on around them.

“...W-Who's up there?!” Honoka shouted upwards, in a frenzied mix of anger and fear and resolve, “Show yourself, and tell us what's going on!”

Then a man in brilliant gold-plated armor, from neck to toe, seemed to phase in right beside her.

“Not that there was any doubt, but I clearly chose well with you.” this man said to Honoka.

There was then a very tense pause. μ's tried to block out an audience now engulfed in utter horror as now thousands appeared to have turned into zombies in the span of a lone pop song. μ's did this to size up this impressive man of short spiky blonde locks to match his mostly golden attire.

“Who are you?” asked Umi.

“My legend is the first of all epics, and I am the King of all Heroes” he proudly stated with a haughty grin, before gesturing towards the crowd behind his swords, “And behold the King's finest festivities as I unveil my newest weapon!”

“...Weapon?” asked Maki, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes...” the King of Heroes replied with a saucy grin and an even saucier voice, “A biological weapon that is a true testament to the wretchedness of modern man, and as such to why I will once more rule over a cleansed Earth.”

“...Cleansed Earth...” Honoka sated in abject horror.

“You sound more like some silly supervillain than any sort of supposed hero!” Nico shouted.

“Quiet your tongue, vile vixen” the villain replied in turn.

“Hey now, not even Nico deserves to be called that!” Maki exclaimed in anger.

“Enough of this senseless chatter” the golden-platted man stated, “I am here to begin the festivities that will make the world know once more that I am its true King! I am here for that reason, and only one other...”

This man then swiftly flashed over to Honoka, quickly wrapping his arms around her, and lifting her up and away from the rest of μ's. He then landed once more on the stage, about twenty feet from where he had taken Honoka.

“What do you think you're doing with Honoka?!” asked Kotori.

The golden-armored man seemed to ignore Kotori's query, while he looked up at something descending from above.

“Let her go!” Kotori shouted again, refusing to be calmed down by her fellow μ's members.

“I have no time for noisome birds.” he replied to her with a sneering look upon his brow.

Then a murky gate of sorts seemed to open in the mid-air, out of nowhere. Out of this gate came three sleek sharp swords soaring directly at Kotori!

Kotori!” cried Honoka in horror.

But then...

A swift scintillating slash sent swords flying away, deflected safely away from Kotori! This slash appeared at the tail-end of a bluish-white blur flashing across the stage almost like lightning. And this blur is...

“Sayaka!” cried Kotori, amazed and relieved to see a familiar white cape flapping in the wind.

“Sayaka...” added in Honoka softly, as her eyes swirled as new event connected to a beloved memory, with Kotori saved again by the blue Puella Magi!

Then, almost as fast as Sayaka's save, came a new protective gesture in the form of a magical reddish linked chain-fence, erected by the skillful spell of...

“Kyouko is with her too!” Nozomi exclaimed in smiling relief.

“So now I am to be vexed by weak wistful witches, am I?” sarcastically sneered the King of Heroes as he faced true heroes.

“There's nothing weak about the attack you're about to face, 'ya golden sphincter!” exclaimed Kyouko as she made a desperate diving attack at the golden one in question.

The King of Heroes evaded the attack with a grin, but Kyouko nonetheless grinned herself, as she knew her attack was simply meant to distract for...

“Mami Tomoe!” Eli shouted in joy, as fellow buxom blonde bombshell wrapped magical ribbons around Honoka, lifting the μ's leader up, up, and away from the golden one's loosened grasp.

“Everybody in μ's... duck and cover!” shouted steely Sayaka Miki, as Mami Tomoe unleashed one of her most potent attacks while revealing the name of the villain of the hour.

“Goodbye, Gilgamesh!” Mami shouted, as muskets magically multiplied across the sky, bringing forth a three hundred-blast attack that would make Napolean himself blush!

Gilgamesh did not blush though. He merely smiled a cold cruel creepy smile, as he calmly stretched out his arms...

Hundreds of golden musket balls would be met by a rapid stream of shimmering swords. Then appeared an alarmed look flashing across Mami's face, as sheer numbers favored Gilgamesh's counteroffensive. With all of the musket balls dispensed, a dozen swords remained. They shot further upwards with great acceleration, running Mami through! The stars of μ's looked on in abject horror, while two of them, Hanayo and Kotori, screeched at the gruesome sight.

“Whoever said 'never bring a knife to a gunfight' never met me” Gilgamesh stated in beaming pride, “Now to deal with the rest of these foolish witches, and...”

“TIRO FINALE!!!”

Even mighty Gilgamesh now crouched over stunned. Meanwhile, a knowing Sayaka and Kyouko smiled proudly. Mami's attack plan had been executed to stunning perfection. Mami had left a fake of herself, made out of ribbons, to absorb Gilgamesh's sword. Now she had him truly open. Now this should be it! Tiro Finale for the final victory!

Alas, Mami was not the only one with trump cards or magic tricks...

A blonde, blue-eyed woman, covered in sleek but jagged purplish armor, flashed directly in front of Gilgamesh, absorbing the full brunt of Tiro Finale with an impressive transparent energy shield.

“Who's that?!” growled Kyouko angrily.

“I'll take care of her” stated Sayaka.

“Such annoying noise...” said the blonde, blue-eyed woman, before grinning malevolently, “I much prefer a different type of Noise.”

The blue-eyed woman than flung some odd items into the air. When they landed, up popped several bright creatures, each with the size of a large bulky human man, but the shape of an insect. Sayaka and Kyouko were forced into slicing and dicing these foes, while Gilgamesh's blonde ally launched into flight. She knocked back the real Mami Tomoe with a fierce uppercut, and then proceeded to grab hold of a Honoka covered in Mami's ribbons!

“Good work, Carol” Gilgamesh stated in an ironically casual tone.

“Of course, my King” Carol replied with a gracious bow, “Is your Vimana ready?”

“As always” Gilgamesh stated.

Gilgamesh leaped up unto this awesome marvel, that was like a sumptuous throne room converted into a highly advanced flying contraption. He was then joined upon this contraption by Carol carrying Honoka in her arms.

“Bebe, stop them!” cried Mami, while dramatically reaching out one arm towards a Honoka with eyes atypically drenched in despair.

Nagisa Momoe, in her toothy blimp form, attempted to follow Mami's command, but to no avail. The Vimana would not be caught this day.

“Honoka...” cried Umi, as a lone tear seeped out of her eye.

“We have to get her back... please!” an highly agitated Kotori protested towards Sayaka, while Kotori held her hands as though praying.

“Well... I...” a sad Sayaka said, trying to find the right words to say at this darkest of hours.

“We'll get your friend back.” Kyouko interjected, addressing Kotori, “But we have to take care of ourselves first. Look!”

Kyouko pointed to the wall of swords Gilgamesh had earlier made all around the edge of the stage. Those swords were now dispersing into thin air!

“We'll be overtaken by this... unhinged crowd... if we don't leave now.” Mami said in a sober tone.

“Wait.” stated Sayaka, “Maybe I should try to heal the crowd with my...”

“Don't be an idiot!” Kyouko shouted at Sayaka, “There's no way you can heal all of them!”

“Kyouko's right...” Mami added, while walking towards Sayaka and placing a hand on her shoulder to try to comfort her.

“Let's focus on saving ourselves, and μ's for now.” Mami stated, “We'll decide what to do next once we safely reach Mitakihara Town.”

With that, Mami called out to Bebe, who provided a necessary flying escape from the Tokyo Dome. However, there were no longer many places that one could escape to...

An awful biological weapon had been created by scientists working for a shadowy organization bent on world domination. Gilgamesh, somehow still existing in the modern age, lay claim to this unique weapon as he considers every unique weapon to belong to him. This biological weapon has a truly monstrous effect on the human body, corrupting the mind and rotting the flesh. The net effect is a human much like that most psychologically chilling of conceptions... the zombie.

And now a world of billions seemingly faces a zombie apocalypse, for Gilgamesh has unleashed this biological weapon on a global scale. A plague spreads out, from Japan to China to India to the Middle East... to Australia to Chile to Brazil to South Africa to Zaire to Niger... to Italy and Germany and France...

But in some countries, there are those who help others find safety and shelter.

In England, Haak speeds upon his Silver Segway, bringing people to a Buckingham Palace that he then helps guard.

In Ireland, totoum pitches strike after strike, ironically leading to dozens landing safe at home. At least for now...

In America, Sailor Faerie has her own irony. For with the power of a Sailor Scout and Eternia's most famous lich at her command, she turns back zombie hordes in order to protect her town of birth. Yes, skeleton sorcery saves humans from zombies on this day!

Also in America, Dr. Casey begins to work tirelessly to try to find a cure for this zombie plague, while he uses robotics to protect as many as he can.

In the American state of Florida, Konakaga and Hooves race about to fight zombies and find shelter for multitudes fleeing homes and beaches.

In the Canadian province of British Columbia, Moef0xZer0's magic and Darthtabby's planes provide defense and rescue, bringing people to safer and higher land.

In the Canadian province of Ontario, the widely beloved J-Pop stars ClariS are rushed to a safe location by their bodyguard Kirito.

As valiant as all their efforts are, they are trying to stem a seemingly endless tide of blood and tears and rotting flesh... Is there an island, surrounded by tides, that may offer a way to turn this tide?

Well, Japan is an island nation. Some there, even without special powers, manage to survive through well-prepared facilities and resourceful wits and strong friendships. If only such a spirit of friendship could be found in the heart of Akuma Homura...

“No, I will not try to reverse this plague for you.” she answers flatly, addressing the four Puella Magi that have met her on Mitakihara Middle School's rooftop, to plead for her aid.

“But surely with your power...” stated Mami Tomoe.

“Much of my power is needed to simply restrain Madoka from ascending back into godhood.” replied Homura.

“Then let her go!” shouted Sayaka angrily, as she tightly grabbed hold of Homura's shoulders and brought her face close into Homura's.

Homura did not take kindly to this, and with bright glowing eyes, she emitted pure concussive force to blast Sayaka backwards!

“...Sayaka!” shouted Kyouko.

I am the one in control here, Sayaka” Homura stated, glaring down into Sayaka's eyes, “Never forget that.”

“Is that so?” asked Mami, in an atypically sarcastic tone, with her arms crossed, “It seems to me like Gilgamesh is in control now.”

“Only because I deign to allow it.” Homura stated.

“So you've become like an useless figurehead then, is that whatcha' saying?” Kyouko saucily stated, while chewing on pocky.

“From where I stand...” said Sayaka, brushing herself off, and standing anew, “It looks like you're letting this world, and Madoka with it, slip through your fingers, and into Gilgamesh's control.”

There was a tense silence, thick enough to cut with Kyouko's spear, that then hanged uneasily in the air. Homura and Sayaka glared menacingly at each other.

“Madoka is safely under my control.” Homura stated calmly, slowly walking away from Sayaka, “Thankfully, she decided to make a visit to her parents in Japan a few days ago. So she, like Mitakihara Town as a whole, now falls under my protection. Even mighty Gilgamesh knows to not dare challenge this city, my city.”

Homura appeared to be right about Mitakihara Town. It was now the only city in the entire world that was not only spared zombie hordes, but even remained blissfully unaware of them. For Homura had affected the minds of every inhabitant of Mitakihara Town, making their knowledge and memories of the outside world a hazy mess. The irony of it all was sickening to all of the other Puella Magi here, especially Nagisa.

“Isn't this situation the very thing you once tried passionately to escape from?” Nagisa asked Homura.

“Enough.” Homura said, with a dismissive wave of her hand, “I have heard enough from all four of you! You know my answer. Be pleased that you and your friends in μ's are safe here in my city.”

“Not all of them are...” Sayaka said dejectedly, under her breath.

“I have no intention to stay safe here in this city while the rest of world is plunged into terrible darkness.” Mami stated firmly to Homura, “If you refuse to fight against Gilgamesh and the zombies with us, then at least help us reach those who will help us!”

Homura's eyes shifted to the side, as she quickly considered Mami's much more humble request.

“Very well.” Homura said, after a brief pause, “That much I will do, simply out of respect for how others helped Madoka during the events of last December.”

Homura gestured with one hand, causing a large helicopter to appear out of thin air, standing upon the roof of Mitakihara Middle School!

“Wow...” Sayaka stated, amazed.

“I have equipped this helicopter with a high-tech fuel tank that is indistinguishable from magic” Homura said, “It is a self-refueling tank that should be able to take you anywhere on this planet that you wish to go.”

Mami breathed a sigh of relief, while Sayaka and Kyouko and Nagisa all made smiles of renewed hope.

“Yeah, this should help plenty!” Kyouko exclaimed while pumping her fists.

“But where do we go?” asked Nagisa.

“... I know exactly where we go.” Sayaka stated.

“Sayaka?” Mami asked.

“There's a man in Canada who rescued me once...” Sayaka said, “A silly man who tells terrible jokes and dresses like a flamboyant fool. But a reliable man nonetheless...”

Tuxedo R” Mami said with a grin.

“Right.” Sayaka replied, “Let's go. To Newfoundland. To Canada!”

To Be Continued!

-------------------------------------------------------

Blue links are to YouTube vids/songs that I think go well with the paragraphs that come after the links. Regular PPPL and/or Santa Magica readers know I tend to use this a lot for added effect.

I eagerly look forward to comments from Santa Magica readers, as well as any new readers this fanfic sequel might attract.

Anime shows featured in this chapter:
Love Live! School Idol Project (all of μ's)
Fate/Series (Gilgamesh)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Sayaka, Kyoko, Mami, Nagisa, Akuma Homura and overall setting)
Symphogear GX (Carol, Noise)
Sword Art Online (AS member Kirito, who's identical in appearance and abilities to the famous anime character)

One other anime plays prominently in this chapter, inspiring the biological weapon and one brief moment. I will be keeping it secret for now, though. But later on, it will be revealed... Watch Summer 2015 anime, without getting spoiled, while you can.
Old 2015-10-05, 22:26   Link #520
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
So, first my match against Jinnai gets cut short and now I'm getting benched because my stable is too strong? You sure take after Paul Levesque's poor monster heel handling, Trips.

Wait. There's things happening on the independent circuit all around the world that are actually pretty interesting. That's actually some pretty great booking considering the early show brawl you had to follow up. Why are Goldust and Chyna kidnapping Molly Holly though?

Many people are going to disagree with me on this, but so be it: focus on writing a good story and not conceiving a mood. Both your PPPL and Santa Magica fics suffered a bit from trying to stay 'consistent' instead of letting things 'flow.'

There's really nothing I can complain about in this chapter. Even that tendency of yours to make characters speak one too many multi-syllabic words is kinda gone. It also feels like you let the story flow, well, naturally. But now that I think of it, it is kinda weird how Honoka's actually pretty quiet for someone getting kidnapped. Or is everything actually happening really fast but it's just slowed down ala Madoka Magica episode 3?

Honoka's starry-eyed reaction to Sayaka was quite...something. I mean, I joked about that once but...y'know what nvm
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote