AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-21, 22:29   Link #581
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Oh ok now you know there are 14 volumes and intrigues and stories very interesting that I want them to adapt into anime! and as they can skip chapters adapted chapters which I speak ...
I hope season 2 haha
Old 2012-09-22, 00:34   Link #582
lansglenn

Momiji is my new favorite anime character of all time =)

She has so many facets and such a strong character, even in adorable form.
Old 2012-09-24, 15:22   Link #583
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I've always liked Momiji, but her clean look makes her super-hot, and very sweet, to boot.

Then again, the whole interaction between Ichiko and the God of Misfortune is what makes this show so good.
Old 2012-09-25, 19:09   Link #584
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
The Binbougami ga and Medaka Box Abnormal series did a collab of crossover wallpapers to signify the end of Binbougami and the beginning of the Medaka Box Abnormal series.

http://medakabox.jp/special/medaka_binbougami.html
Old 2012-09-25, 22:20   Link #585
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

kind of bit ironic whole binbo-medaka thing did bit shout-out eariler in anyone saw 1st ep http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...bougami001.jpg

really unless plan crossover project anime yea oh boy cue aki tosh's medaka cena vs kana hana's ichigo.

cue ham to ham combat on it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 23:52   Link #586
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Even I, who am a fan of Yuri I know Ichiko will sooner or later in the arms of Keita haha but what you said IchikoxMomiji even I know that its not going to happen at worst they become "best friends" then to the yuri in the manga that there will Akane for Ranmaru and then jokes "as heard yuri" Momiji no more ... haha
Have you already read the manga?

Don't put up spoiler and crush our hopes like that

Edit: Honestly i got a different impression after reading the manga, but i only read up to Vol 8. So...

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2012-09-26 at 02:42.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 09:37   Link #587
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
The Binbougami ga and Medaka Box Abnormal series did a collab of crossover wallpapers to signify the end of Binbougami and the beginning of the Medaka Box Abnormal series.

http://medakabox.jp/special/medaka_binbougami.html
Well I have always said I've felt like Sakura Ichiko is a better written Medaka Kurokami who's obvious personality flaws are actually acknowledged by the rest of the cast and who actually appears to grow as a character rather than forces others around her to grow in her stead through BS logic (if people can't tell I really don't care for Ms. Medaka's "character development"). Guess I'm not the only one that noticed the similarity of concept there.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 10:23   Link #588
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Well I have always said I've felt like Sakura Ichiko is a better written Medaka Kurokami who's obvious personality flaws are actually acknowledged by the rest of the cast and who actually appears to grow as a character rather than forces others around her to grow in her stead through BS logic (if people can't tell I really don't care for Ms. Medaka's "character development"). Guess I'm not the only one that noticed the similarity of concept there.
They're completely different characters. All Ichiko had was luck and her flaws are apparent from the beginning. Medaka is designed to be a Mary Sue.

Ichiko was never designed to be perfect in the first place.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 13:15   Link #589
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
They're completely different characters. All Ichiko had was luck and her flaws are apparent from the beginning. Medaka is designed to be a Mary Sue.

Ichiko was never designed to be perfect in the first place.
Right, Ichiko was only made to "appear" perfect but she had her share of problems.
Medaka's character is supposed to be absurd as it fits in the ludicrous world that they inhabit.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 16:22   Link #590
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I just saw the episode and at the end there was like a summary of season 2!! with other Binbougami! I'm so happy that they will make a season 2 but then for when I do not know ... early 2013 can be
Old 2012-09-26, 16:45   Link #591
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

good action this episode, i quite enjoyed ranmaru and momo's fight, but the great news its the announcement of a second season with the tentative name binbougami darkness(Q) oppai, wich will likely be 2cour, since this season covered 4 volumes, and in the preview there was footage up to volume 12, great news indeed.
Old 2012-09-26, 16:55   Link #592
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

yes have this season 2 can be expected to adapt a few chapters previous volumes on 10, then volumes 10, 11 and (possibly some beings chapter of Volume 12)

for all those like me who have already seen the chapters of the volumes and expected volumes 14 its nice to see things going the chapters already been adapted into anime and I do hope that in this season 2 will then focus on things that girls black hair (I do not know his name snif) so season 1 = Momiji and season 2 = this girl long hair black
Old 2012-09-26, 20:18   Link #593
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
good action this episode, i quite enjoyed ranmaru and momo's fight, but the great news its the announcement of a second season with the tentative name binbougami darkness(Q) oppai, wich will likely be 2cour, since this season covered 4 volumes, and in the preview there was footage up to volume 12, great news indeed.
AWESOME! Hope they make a new radio series for that!
I just remembered there are 2 volumes of side stories; wonder whether they are going to include that. And since the manga may be ending soon, I wonder how they are going to fit remaining volumes. One more cour after that perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
yes have this season 2 can be expected to adapt a few chapters previous volumes on 10, then volumes 10, 11 and (possibly some beings chapter of Volume 12)

for all those like me who have already seen the chapters of the volumes and expected volumes 14 its nice to see things going the chapters already been adapted into anime and I do hope that in this season 2 will then focus on things that girls black hair (I do not know his name snif) so season 1 = Momiji and season 2 = this girl long hair black
You seem to be bordering on talking about spoilers from future volumes not yet covered in the anime. Just to let you know, you are not supposed to do that even behind spoiler tags or you can get a ban from that. Read this (read rule 1 at least 10 times).
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 21:19   Link #594
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Oh sorry and in any case I am glad there will be a season 2
!!!

Old 2012-09-27, 01:16   Link #595
EroKing

A freebie.
Old 2012-09-27, 10:07   Link #596
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Deredere Momiji (official art, it seems)

Old 2012-09-27, 12:17   Link #597
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

^yep, thats him, its from one of the volumes, quite similar to the papakiki end card he drew.
Old 2012-09-27, 13:13   Link #598
Dorsai

Best anime from this season so far... Ofc there is still SAO, enjoyable on same level for me, but SAO have adventage being about MMO game... Everyone would enjoy it, even if plot would be few times worser...

But Binbō-gami ga! started from dangerous position, because Ichiko is character who could be easly hated. Without fully understand her its not easy to like her.
Old 2012-09-27, 14:19   Link #599
larethian

I just watched the episode. Sorry to dash your hopes. No season 2 was confirmed, the only thing that really hinted of a possibility was the end card with "see you again", which really doesn't mean anything (though there could be an OVA I guess). The rest was just trolling (which was blatantly labeled) by the usual Gintama staff. It actually said "Is it true that a series with a fake preview is jinxed not to have a continuation?" Also note that Nadeshiko said 'someday' and gave a troll title lol.

No wonder I thought it odd...... I really don't know whether to laugh or cry now lol.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 16:04   Link #600
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

that is exactly how school rumble first season ended, they showed the preview for the next episode, just to karasuma remind tenma that it was the end of the series, with it just leaving with a "hoefullysee you again" message, so i still believe it.

Tags
comedy, shounen, supernatural