AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-02-11, 08:32   Link #81
Lex79

I suppose this means they won't have sex until the end of the series, which is a bit disappointing, but the other girls? Are they supposed to go to Earth with Satou and Hime or remain virgin?
Old 2024-02-11, 10:10   Link #82
Frontier

It's almost like they made Satou such a based and honest Harem Fantasy MC that they needed to place some kind of limiter on him with his very specific desire for sex .

Although if he was open to sex with his Harem this would probably turn into Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World...
Old 2024-02-11, 11:09   Link #83
Lex79

At least we know he wants to do it. That's already an improvement over your average harem protagonist.
Old 2024-02-11, 17:23   Link #84
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep6:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-12, 08:56   Link #85
AndrewR5D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
I suppose this means they won't have sex until the end of the series, which is a bit disappointing, but the other girls? Are they supposed to go to Earth with Satou and Hime or remain virgin?
I doubt this anime adaptation will receive enough seasons to reach that far.

If you want answers, read manga chapters 70-79.
AndrewR5D4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-13, 02:19   Link #86
Lex79

I think I'll do once the anime ends. I'm not expecting another season but I'm curious to see more of the story.
Old 2024-02-17, 09:38   Link #87
Frontier

The party have finally made it to Maasa, the land of water and dragonfolk! And almost immediately upon arriving Satou receives a bouquet and a kiss from a fan...who is none other than Saphir, the princess of Maasa, who puts a ring and marries him on the spot! Wow, that was surprisingly fast .

What Saphir lacks in the height in chest area she makes up for in pure confidence and sass, she's very proud yet also honest and straightforward about it. Plus she's voiced by Ai Kakuma! She definitely adds a new kind of personality to Satou's Harem !

"That's my husband for you!" Gotta love who proud Granart is of her hubby. Also Hime nearly faints when the new girl makes her move .

Saphir doesn't just need Satou's help with defeating the Abyss King, though, but to finally strut his king status to help with Maasa's murky political situation as they're currently occupied by Grisaras, Marse' Empire, with his older and cold brother running things. Not to mention they're being attacked by monsters and Saphir's father is being driven loony following the orders of a suspicious (yet also super hot) Oracle who always knows when monsters attack. What a way to meet your new father-in-law .

Satou also meets his sister-in-law, Saphir's twin sister Saphira (Aki Toyosaki?) who...doesn't have a high opinion of him. In fact even his own Harem struggles to say something nice about him. Expect Hime! Earn you First Girl status !

But Saphira isn't just Saphir's twin, she's also Marse's one true love. A prince of an Empire who was sent to spy on Maasa, fell in love with the princess, and swore he would marry her...I'm as here for the love drama as Hime is! Ironically Marse becoming the Ring King was supposed to let them be together, which is why she took it as a huge betrayal when he let Satou do it. And all because Marse didn't want to deny a girl the chance to be with the guy she really loved .

Is the Oracle working for the Empire or the Abyss King? Judging by the way she's focused on killing Satou, while the Empire just wants info on him, I'm guessing the latter .

I love how Satou has Nefritis and Hime cuddling up to him together in their sleep and even the asasssins sent to kill him are jealous. Good thing Granart is their to take out the asasssins and protect her husband/sister wives .

Surprise pool episode! Complete with all the girls in bikini's and fighting over Satou while their boobs bounce in the water! We even have Saphir in a micro-bikini and admitting she usually swims nude !

Marse isn't going to betray Satou...unless the Oracle preys on his feelings for Saphira and forces him too .
Old 2024-02-17, 20:30   Link #88
grecefar

marse is not a bad guy but he has daddy issues and it's looks bad with his choices for the characters and for the audience. I doubt he will betray satou but he will be close to it.

finally saphir makes an appareance and I like it, flat is justice.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-17, 20:53   Link #89
Estzero1

I can't be the only one, to think how similar this Oracle plotline is to Theoden & Rohan in LotR.
Also isn't a bit strange why Saphira is mad at Marse for breaking the promise, even though she profits from it. Marse should have been honest why he has done it.
Btw justice, thinking abot it, there probably will be another pair

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-18, 01:05   Link #90
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Dang, I was gonna mention that this was a ripoff of Theoden, but someone got there first

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2024-02-18, 10:53   Link #91
Huh...?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-18, 13:02   Link #92
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Props to this girl. She works fast! They got the water ring within 1.5 minutes! Saphir is kind of fun though. Lot of energy and good sense of humor . Just seems like she has quite a bit of fun where she can. Even with the obvious "jealousy" at play with the other Princesses. And while she may be flat there's no downside to be found there.

Of course a bit of rush obviously makes sense. Saphir knew she'd be pursued soon and had to make her move while she could. The situation with the Empire is...iffy. Makes scary sense why Marse was going to be marrying Hime. If the Ring King was a Prince of the Empire that would make it much easier for the Empire to annex all the ring nations. Sure if you want to spin it nicely it's presenting an united force. But alliances could do that and frankly the key factor is the Ring King not necessarily a gigantic army.

Wow...the King of that nation has really gone off the rails. Also that might be the worst "look at how sick this guy is" movement I've ever seen. That was awkward as heck! I won't pick at his logic too much since he is clearly being manipulated and driven crazy. As if refraining from passing on the ring would help his nation in the slightest, much less keeping the only force able to fight against the last boss away...

Will admit that I'm all the more surprised by Marse's stance in the opening episodes. It wasn't like he was stuck marrying Saphir if he was the Ring King. Marrying the girl he loved was absolutely on the table. I guess it isn't ideal since it'd be a harem marriage. And I get that he felt sympathy with Hime's situation. But...at the same time he did pretty much choose Hime's happiness over Saphira. He probably does deserve to have her be pissed off at him. To call him weak-willed isn't necessarily wrong . Hime was right there so he chose to push aside the feelings of Saphira who wasn't right there. Chose the easier route of putting off that difficult situation for later to avoid the difficult situation right in front of him. Things will obviously work out. But he made that choice with no idea what he was going to do regarding Saphira. "Sorry, this I felt bad for this other girl" really isn't an excuse he can bust out for her.

Sure, I'll take a swimsuit episode ! Also I'm kind of with Granart on this one. Hime/Satou can't complain about there being an order to things when they are constantly moving the goalposts about when and where they can have sex. No surprise that others aren't going to be nearly so patient if those two keep messing around.

Props to Saphir's total confidence. Although I'm curious where her mindset will be when this is all resolved. She's calm right now because she's not that invested in Satou. In a sense she's been the most professional. But once the Kingdom is saved that might shift a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
I can't be the only one, to think how similar this Oracle plotline is to Theoden & Rohan in LotR.
You aren't wrong there! Just watching and when that moment rolled in I definitely had a "oh hey King Théoden" reaction . The obvious creepy female Wormtongue driving the King to paranoid madness was there too.
Old 2024-02-24, 09:38   Link #93
Frontier

Marse, no! You're Satou's best bro! You can't be tempted into betraying him by the Oracle just because you have a lot of self-doubt from your father thinking so little of you and the woman you love seemingly turning her back on you! Though being slightly brainwashed by the swords' magic doesn't help .

Hey, at least he gets to see Saphira buck-naked while she's bathing! I guess Saphir was honest about that much. Though it's less nice when she runs away from him...though any blushing maiden in love might do the same if the guy they had feelings for caught her naked for the first time .

Huh, so Sluder actually seems on the up and up. He realizes something is up with the Oracle and he puts enough faith in Satou to leave him behind to protect Maasa while they deal with the invading monsters .

No better time for Satou to power up than by getting kisses from his wives! They even start making it a competition! And this is the group Saphir is stuck with .

But then the monster attacks...and Marse attack Satou, and Satou doesn't know what to do fighting one of his closest allies in this world and understanding why Marse is attacking him. And when he does, it just makes it worse .

Satou still believes in Marse though! Especially when he knows Marse is so powerful that even brainwashed he's still not going all out and really injuring Satou! And Satou will even tank a strike from him and prove that no matter what anyone says, Marse has worth and is valued by him !

Is that Kosuke Toriumi as the voice in the rings? He's surprisingly merciless, whoever he is, but he also comes through for Satou by telling him to hit the pommel that was brainwashing Marse .

Well, to the surprise of probably no one, the Oracle was the Abyss Knight the whole time...and she grabs Saphira to hold her hostage. Though what a way to throw her off her game than by having Marse propose marriage to Saphira right then and there to distract her so Satou can save her !

And for all of Satou's efforts and his earnestness, it seems Saphir has finally fallen for him! Even giving him a kiss and unlocking the true power of the water ring to transform her into a sea dragon that makes short work of the monster! Better still, when she transforms back she's completely naked !

Things are going great! The king of Maasa is free from the brainwashing and approved of SatouxSaphir and MarsexSaphira (though Saphir is still being a tsundere about Satou), he retakes control of his own kingdom and acknowledges the Empire as an ally but not an occupation, Sluder acknowledges his brother and shows he cares, and Marse and Saphir...had sex even before Marse proposed! Man, Best Bro had sex before the MC did, Marse is so based .

Well, I'll give the Emperor this much. He may be a dick, but he's not about to be controlled by the Abyss Knight and her machinations. But it seems like he's also fully prepared to destroy Satou if he has to !
Old 2024-02-24, 22:16   Link #94
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I mean yeah. That's about how I'd expect things to go. Marse was pressured enough to make this possible. And so long as he was told the orders came from his father (which was believable) then of course he'd be tempted to act. Throw in a cursed sword and his weak mental state and everything was in place.

Obviously there's reason to feel sympathy for Marse. Lot was stacked against him. And it's not wrong to say he's a kind person at heart. But he also rode that negative wave without putting up much struggle. Again, letting the ring pass to Satou was both a good guy move and...one of the easier things he could have done. Putting off the problems it would cause with his family and the girl he loves into the distance without ever planning out how he'd try to resolve things. His lack of initiative, reaching out for advice from those around him, or thinking up a good way to explain things to Saphira put him in a corner. And once there he was pulled right into the dark.

It's kind of funny how that actually works out. Because Marse is like that his life has been quite the mess. But because he's like that he can't actually kill Satou either. Basically they chose the right and wrong assassin ! Totally correct that they could take advantage of Marse, but it's not good since he can't follow through. Which allowed Satou to sweep in and pull off a solid job of spinning the situation.

Still, it's not a fatal flaw to need people to prop you up sometimes. Not everyone can pick themselves back up. At least Marse eventually did pull through. At the very least he did find the right way to handle things before it was too late. Props to him for that.

It's kind of funny that Saphir both has the biggest moment in this episode and yet is kind of a minor figure in all of this. She's the Princess where the developments were the least about her specifically. Kind of needed a big moment of her turning into a dragon to regain some focus here . Honestly Satou has a long way to go to really win her over. Obviously he's made some ground, but I'm not surprised that she's not exactly head over heels. Which might be a problem since obviously they need to hurry the heck on and get the last wife picked up before this show ends.

Good on Sluder. Honestly a good guy. Just one that can be a bit stiff at times. But he's got a good head on his shoulders and I'd say the Empire probably is better off with him eventually becoming it's ruler . Can take some pressure off his little brother.

Obviously the Emperor may be a jerk...but I'm kind of impressed . The man sticks to his beliefs no matter what it takes. He just made use of the Abyss Knight while their interests aligned. But he's not some pushover that can be turned into a King Theodin that easily! He probably could stand to be a bit nicer to his sons, but I guess everyone has flaws .
Old 2024-02-24, 22:57   Link #95
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

That whole episode felt kinda disjointed somehow, like they cut a bunch of stuff for time.
Old 2024-02-24, 23:08   Link #96
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
That whole episode felt kinda disjointed somehow, like they cut a bunch of stuff for time.
Not really. They added something and also changed the Saphira scene so that Marse could see her naked . I'm more interested how the next episode will be, since there is a slight possibility that they could cut something, depending on where they want to end this season on.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-02, 09:38   Link #97
Frontier

Four girls, four brides, one bed...Satou is living the dream, because they NEED to all sleep together to power/heal him up! Especially effective when all the girls are in sexy sleepwear! I also love how they argue over the sleeping arrangements and who gets to be closest to Satou, with Hime throwing around her 1st Girl status, Nefritis being down for whatever everybody else wants, and Saphir wanting nothing to do with this nonsense. No surprise Granart basically pounces on him .

Look at how cute they are cuddled together with Satou! Though it's hard for him to control his libido (especially when he imagines them naked), which means he has to double down on his relationship with Hime by asking her out on a date .

Hitting Alabaster up for money while he hits Satou up for banging Hime this time .

Of course the girls are going to follow Satou and Hime on their date (and possibly gain blackmail material if they do the deed), though I love seeing Granart in a twin tail hairstyle .

Satou is a bit of a celebrity so everyone in Maasa wants a piece of him (and Saphir is kind of infamous), so it's hard to get some alone time, but Satou and Hime do end up doing some classic date stuff. Even visiting a couple spot with couples getting all intimate and kissing...too bad Satou's too Japanese to kiss Hime there. Even though he's been kissing girls in public since he got there! No wonder Hime teased him about it !

Saphir might not want anything to do with Harem hijinks, but it's sweet how Nefritis thinks her fellow wives are her friends...if only Saphir would stop with the age jokes !

It means a lot that Hime wanted Satou to be fairer to the other girls instead of dedicated solely to her, especially when it was probably killing her inside to say that, but Satou can only respond that Hime is the one for him and passionately kiss her...it seems like it's finally leading to the big one, right? Even have an inn popping out of nowhere begging for them to spend the night together. But then they blue-balled us again, dang it Hime !

I guess I'm not surprised Saphir doesn't want to travel with them, but she's in it for good now! And it's sad that Saphira will be separated from Marse, but now she believes in him and loves him for his heroic efforts, and has matured a lot since we were first introduced to her .

Off to Idanokan! Home to the dwarves, isolationist blacksmiths who were believed to have been wiped out in the war between the Ring King and the Abyss King. Though the OP basically spoils their princess .
Old 2024-03-02, 20:02   Link #98
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I'm back and forth on Satou's choices. Honesty can be the best policy and all that. But their powers are also tied directly to their bonds. Harping too much on "Hime is #1" could result in a weaker power than he'd ideally need to get through all this. I just don't think he can get that much more power out of his bond with Hime than he already has until they actually cross the line. Which again he's chosen to try and put off until after all this is over with and they are back on Earth.

Obviously Satou is hardly the first harem protagonist with a clear-cut #1 and has minimal interest in the rest of his harem. Not everyone can be the "everyone is #1" type. I just hope it's not a fatal flaw. If things work out Granart should get huge props. She's one who is willing to struggle towards a result she can be happy with. With Satou the way Satou is...

In some ways it would be interesting to see the story go down a bad end route. Satou doing the right thing for him only ending up dooming the world because the power of light simply isn't enough with the other abilities running low. I doubt it will go there. But honestly it probably should since Satou is trying to have it all his way. It's understandable that he wants to be selfish in that way. But...selfishness can destroy a world no matter how pure it is.

Saphir really is my personal #1 for this show though. I love how she's just "can I just go back to my own room" during that whole debate about who is sleeping next to Satou. She's still got a pretty pragmatic view on all this. Which could of course be an issue since with Satou and Hime being such a main pair there's less reason for her to build a tight bond with Satou. But in the end she can stomach it. And she can at least keep her sister's lover safe while going along for the ride.
Old 2024-03-02, 20:09   Link #99
grecefar

I enjoyed the fanservice at the beginning, after that it was just a boring date chapter with me wanting just to kill the mc and not because of jealousy.

I agree that saphir is the best as now.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-02, 21:29   Link #100
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yeah, they spent the entire episode on this and still didn't have sex. Laaaaaaaaaaaaamme

Tags
fan service, harem