AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-05-29, 10:44   Link #61
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by genryu_black View Post
a possible thought, since one of kanzashi's strong point is her compute ability which is quite rare.

'she make herself to be useful and important toward her love in her own way and her faith is impressive so I should be able to do the same'
Hmm...that's the good theory. That's something that I would expect from a shy girl, Kanzashi.
Old 2015-08-11, 19:59   Link #62
lovetospoon73

does she even care about ichika's well being, like chifuyu, charl & houki
Old 2015-08-11, 22:26   Link #63
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
does she even care about ichika's well being, like chifuyu, charl & houki
Beats me. If we can get into the further chapter of the LN, we'll get our answer.

What do you think will happen if Ichika and Kanzashi meet Minato and Matsu? This will be Kanzashi's first time see ever meet another couple.
Old 2015-08-12, 05:47   Link #64
lovetospoon73

1st kanzashi will ask matsu how's they're relationship is like?
Old 2015-08-12, 10:18   Link #65
Chaos-Zero

I see. So Kanzashi will ask Matsu how far does her relationship with Minato if she and Ichika were to meet them. Then our perverted genius answer Kanzashi by saying Matsu's relationship with Minato goes really well. Matsu also state that she's not afraid to make bold moves on the man she loves. Can I ask you something else?

In your opinion, how does Kanzashi feel/react when she lose to Matsu (in both battle and romance)?
Old 2015-08-13, 06:32   Link #66
lovetospoon73

Well, sort of, well at least ichika there to comfort her loss
Old 2015-08-16, 16:03   Link #67
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Well, sort of, well at least ichika there to comfort her loss
I see. So Ichika will be there to comfort Kanzashi about her loss to Matsu. One of Minato's girlfriends. Yes. That's something that boy would do when someone is in the pit of despair.
Old 2015-08-16, 19:20   Link #68
lovetospoon73

i wonder kind of dirty thoughs she has about ichika?
Old 2015-08-17, 00:23   Link #69
genryu_black

i think she has some but not as extreme as cecilia or charlotte during world purge
Old 2015-08-17, 07:30   Link #70
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by genryu_black View Post
i think she has some but not as extreme as cecilia or charlotte during world purge
about rin, i mean in the world purge, the real ichika, barged in while she & the fake one were abou to have sex
Old 2015-08-17, 15:53   Link #71
Chaos-Zero

Talk about a close call. It's a good thing that the real Ichika came in the knick of time before the fake one succeeds.

Speaking of which, what do you guys think Kanzashi would feel when she witness Issei's relationship with Rossweisse as she watch High School DxD series on FUNimation Channel on tv?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-08-18 at 21:09.
Old 2015-08-17, 17:49   Link #72
lovetospoon73

i have no idea
Old 2015-08-18, 00:39   Link #73
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Speaking of which, what do you guys think Kanzashi would feel when she witness Issei's relationship with Rossweisse as she watch High School DxD series on FUNimation Channel on tv?
Kanzashi would likely compare Ross to her sister for a bit, due to how talented she is in magic to have graduated while around the same age as Issei.

When the issue of Ross not being able to accept her family crest comes up, maybe have doubts that it would happen with her. Not being able to follow the Sarashiki tradition, whatever that is.

Money saving antics, she might not understand given how her family is.

Importance of education is most likely a given for her, not much to react to there.
Old 2015-08-19, 01:30   Link #74
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacium Frost View Post
Kanzashi would likely compare Ross to her sister for a bit, due to how talented she is in magic to have graduated while around the same age as Issei.

When the issue of Ross not being able to accept her family crest comes up, maybe have doubts that it would happen with her. Not being able to follow the Sarashiki tradition, whatever that is.

Money saving antics, she might not understand given how her family is.

Importance of education is most likely a given for her, not much to react to there.
I see. So when Kanzashi sees Rossweisse's relationship with Issei, she would be amazed that she's really talent while at Issei's age. Then she might have doubts that it could happen to her when she sees Ross not being able to accept her family crest. That girl must have less confidence.

What do you think it could happen if Kanzashi and Ichika were to meet Rossweisse and Issei?
Old 2015-08-19, 02:44   Link #75
lovetospoon73

Well it obvious that the guys do, some guy stuff & bond, while the girls either exchange smarty stuff &/or talk about their relationship, with their guy friends
Old 2015-08-19, 07:03   Link #76
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I see. So when Kanzashi sees Rossweisse's relationship with Issei, she would be amazed that she's really talent while at Issei's age. Then she might have doubts that it could happen to her when she sees Ross not being able to accept her family crest. That girl must have less confidence.

What do you think it could happen if Kanzashi and Ichika were to meet Rossweisse and Issei?
Kanzashi would have some confidence depending on the timeline when you watch DxD.

Ichika and Issei, I've stated many times before. Won't repeat myself, hope you don't mind.

Issei and Kanzashi, same as what he did with Gasper I guess, along with Ravel since they're both younger members of a high class family. Maybe even mention Oppai Dragon if/when anime/toku comes up.

Ichika and Ross would exchange some tips about saving money, since Ichika's wallet dies more than he lose fights thanks to the girls. Maybe get some help with his school work too, he's focused like that.

Ross and Kanzashi, Ross would try to offer help and advice, provided she doesn't breakdown into her 'can't get a boyfriend' mode from earlier on, or go into a speech about how she should focus on education first.
Quote:
Well it obvious that the guys do, some guy stuff & bond, while the girls either exchange smarty stuff &/or talk about their relationship, with their guy friends
...that's too generic you know.
Old 2015-08-19, 12:48   Link #77
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Kanzashi would have some confidence depending on the timeline when you watch DxD.

Ichika and Issei, I've stated many times before. Won't repeat myself, hope you don't mind.

Issei and Kanzashi, same as what he did with Gasper I guess, along with Ravel since they're both younger members of a high class family. Maybe even mention Oppai Dragon if/when anime/toku comes up.

Ichika and Ross would exchange some tips about saving money, since Ichika's wallet dies more than he lose fights thanks to the girls. Maybe get some help with his school work too, he's focused like that.

Ross and Kanzashi, Ross would try to offer help and advice, provided she doesn't breakdown into her 'can't get a boyfriend' mode from earlier on, or go into a speech about how she should focus on education first.

Yes. I understand very well that Ichika and Issei will be bonding with one another. That in turn, they will be great male friends. Issei would motive Kanzashi to women up he like did with Gasper. Oh I never forget that little vampire. Rossweisse would help and advice Ichika with saving money. That was nice of her. Ichika would do the same for Rossweisse to save money too. Pretty nice indeed. As well as she willing to help Kanzashi to overcome her problems too. Sounds great to me.
Old 2015-08-19, 18:45   Link #78
lovetospoon73

Quote:

well issei & ichika r guys
Old 2015-08-19, 22:02   Link #79
Chaos-Zero

Of course. They couldn't have any other way.

In your opinion, how does Kanzashi feel when she lose to Rossweisse (in both battle and romance) ?
Old 2015-08-19, 22:22   Link #80
lovetospoon73

we after she lost, kanzashi will learn from her mistake & beat in battle, as for romance well i've no idea
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, discussion