AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-02, 09:38   Link #1621
pokecrisis234
Lazy Ass

Chapter 2 is now complete. Glad to see that Entropy is active again.
pokecrisis234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 09:12   Link #1622
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Just read all of Chapter 2.

So did the fake Miyako do all of this within the one hour between her leaving Mitsuki and getting to where Yuu and Ariella were? And I wonder if "Miyako" is telling the truth that she cares about Mitsuki.

Since Tia, Firill, Iris and Ren were absorbed into end matter, how and when are the ones who went into Ragnarok going to save them?
Old 2018-12-27, 15:38   Link #1623
dragon213

when will the next chapter be updated? Just curious
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-28, 23:02   Link #1624
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Whenever the translator has time.

There hasn't been any real update in (IIRC) over a year now though.
Old 2018-12-29, 05:06   Link #1625
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Whenever the translator has time.

There hasn't been any real update in (IIRC) over a year now though.
There was one earlier this year
Old 2018-12-29, 09:02   Link #1626
pokecrisis234
Lazy Ass

Entropy is busy irl right now, which is why translations have slowed down. Bakapervert offered to take over the project, but Entropy says he intends to finish the series himself so that the writing doesn't suddenly change in style and confuse readers.
pokecrisis234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-29, 15:29   Link #1627
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokecrisis234 View Post
Entropy is busy irl right now, which is why translations have slowed down. Bakapervert offered to take over the project, but Entropy says he intends to finish the series himself so that the writing doesn't suddenly change in style and confuse readers.
I see, well things in real life comes first
Old 2019-04-28, 13:09   Link #1628
tsunade666

any new news? while I'm having free time. I re-read the earlier volumes and I noticed that it's still not finished. only 2 and half volumes left before it's complete.

news please.
Old 2019-05-01, 22:56   Link #1629
edwzin

in the last illustration of Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu there is a link that has to do with something of juuou not fafnir

https://eq.kds.jp/lightnovel/6272/
edwzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 13:56   Link #1630
tsunade666

I'm just starting to play hakoniwa no gakuen and the art reminds me of this and when I checked the artist, its the same. now, that I remember this lovely novel... its been left in the dust and its just few volumes of the ending.

Can someone please translate it till the end? I didn't even know the ability of Yuu as a dragon. it was kept secret and not even spoiled, in respect to the translations and the last update is september 2018.
Old 2020-03-28, 14:00   Link #1631
Hakai

10 characters
Old 2020-03-29, 11:57   Link #1632
Silvertail

Its weird, before Baka-Tsuki's translator were making regular updates on it's series. Thanks to them, so many people were able to get into so many series. Now, only a few series get regular updates on their novels while others seems to have stop despite how much work was put into them already. There're so many series that have 5+ volumes done, yet they haven't got any more updates in years.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-04, 10:37   Link #1633
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I really hope someone finishes the fan translations for this. I want to know what Yuu's ability as a dragon is and also how this ends. And if it'll really be a True Harem ending (really hope it will be).

*mod snip*

Last edited by LKK; 2020-04-05 at 15:10. Reason: removed fan translation discussion
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-05, 15:05   Link #1634
LKK

Just a quick reminder that discussions of the business of fan translations (who's doing what, where to find them, what's current, etc.) is always off-topic. So please drop the subject. Posts have been edited and removed as a result.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-25, 20:23   Link #1635
mark1246

any updates how the series end?
Old 2020-07-26, 03:36   Link #1636
tsunade666

No news or summaries on how it ended and its a sad thing with only few volumes left to be translated.
Old 2020-07-26, 07:21   Link #1637
dark44

3 and half volums left but at least want spoilers about the end is it true harem or fake harem
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-26, 13:29   Link #1638
edwzin

there is a summary in Spanish that came out on Facebook

The final enemy is a kind of giant therodactyl that plans to devour the life of the world. It is supposed that it was a guardian of a planet that took all the life of that planet in its mouth when the planet died and went through space looking for a planet. where I can deposit the life that I led but took so long searching that I began to eat life to survive until I became addicted to life

Yuu uses his power to transform into a giant theodactyl like him and they fight in space. Yuu wins but he is very wounded and falls into the sea, but he cannot return to being human because while he was transformed he forgot himself but the girls arrive. and they use their memories to get yuu back to being human they end up falling into the water
the final yuu decides to stay with all the girls since in the end the Dragon mark will not disappear and therefore they will never leave the island

there is a special volume with two very good stories a group of aliens comes to the island to kidnap the girls but they are defeated by yuu, Ariela and yuu's special squad including jeanne, already captured they reveal that they are of a race similar to humans ancient but less technologically advanced and the reason for the kidnapping attempt was for the girls to fight another giant monster leaving that there are 7 great sinners in the universe and that they killed gluttony

the second story is about a party where firill wants to engage the girls with yuu including char and haruka and to approve it yuu's grandfather asks personal questions where they all fail since they were questions where it was obvious that they would fail
mitsuki's was how many children would they like to have yuu says 2 and Mitsuki says 10 or 12

so the author may tell us something more in his other stories and touch the story of the 7 sinners again and later yuu and company will appear again
edwzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-26, 13:55   Link #1639
Hakai

^thanks for the summary. I feel some level of closure now. Really sad never got to read the whole thing but this was an excellent (True) Harem novel.
Old 2020-07-26, 15:24   Link #1640
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, it does seem like it's a True Harem. Really wish I could've read the whole thing.

Tags
action, comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen, supernatural, true harem