AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-11-25, 05:23   Link #41
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I know that this is not the kind of anime that gets a season 2, but I hope they are succesful enough that we get a special episode when it ends. Need more Asuka and her serious self. ^^
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-26, 11:54   Link #42
Marina2

Ep.9

Whoa, look like they saved a lot of budget for this ep. Nice 3D animation and surprisingly emotional story. Seriouska T_T

This ep. confirmed the fate of Asuaka friends in Seriouska's world. Nana and Yu were long gone while Chloe and Mia's fate were unknown.

And.....Asuka's little brother is the king of twilight as hinted the OP. He came and destroyed the tree and ended Seriouska's world just like that. I hope Seriouska will survive somehow. And where did Sexy Yu went to after the destruction of Seriouska's world? Is she in Yu's body now?

Last edited by Marina2; 2018-11-26 at 12:19.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-26, 18:44   Link #43
James Rye

Looks like Seriouska's world finally ended. Or however you wanna call being stuck in timeless nothingness. Poor super duber cute Asuka, that must feel so crushing to her. :c
Old 2018-11-27, 05:38   Link #44
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 9:

King of Twilight is sneaky.. went in along with the kids so he could easily enter the base. Well, even if he was not sneaky.. it looks like he has enough power to brute force his way in anyway.

The end of a fragment.. I hope Seriouska somehow survived.

It's very lucky they managed to visit Seriouska home fragment before it got destroyed... getting three more Astral Modules is very important, as it allows them to fight as a team.

Looking forward to next week.
Old 2018-11-27, 22:19   Link #45
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Well... crap.

That did NOT go as expected. On one hand I'm glad the show isn't that predictable, but also... yeah, I don't like this ending either, Asuka.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 14:53   Link #46
Kakurin
大佐

Uh okay, did not expect that. I was sure that little hooded figure was Kyohei.
Old 2018-12-03, 16:46   Link #47
James Rye

First Seriouska now Lolisuka! So adorable! Look at that little cutie, all hellbend on destroying your world. Dawww~ <3
Old 2018-12-04, 05:47   Link #48
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 10:

Oh, they hyped me up that the cloaked tiny kid is Asuka's lost brother. Did not expect chibi Asuka to be an evil messenger of doom! well, played story writers... well played.

I also fear that their shy teacher was turned into a clutter. Looking forward to next week! ><
Old 2018-12-04, 22:53   Link #49
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Asuka was so annoying in this episode I almost switched it off.

I decided to turn the volume off and played games while I looked at subtitled instead.

Thank goodness I didn't turn it off, I get to see that ending which surprised me a lot, definitely not the person I thought it would be, nice to see them trick us like that.
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-04, 23:27   Link #50
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Yeah, they did a good job of making us think the brother was the King of Twilight (or at least the messenger). It wasn't until the flashback sequence that I realized the brother wouldn't be a little kid anymore, that he'd be closer to Asuka's age.

But why is EvilAsuka so short? Does she come from a world with bad nutrition?
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 05:53   Link #51
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Forgot to say.. can feel the stress when Yuu and Asuka were arguing. Two long time friends having a terrible argument. Chloe should have said something back there to diffuse the tension.

And lastly, the way Asuka thinks is a little scary to me.. her coping mechanism to big problems is depressed for a bit then suddenly cheerful the next day.
Old 2018-12-05, 17:03   Link #52
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy View Post
Yeah, they did a good job of making us think the brother was the King of Twilight (or at least the messenger). It wasn't until the flashback sequence that I realized the brother wouldn't be a little kid anymore, that he'd be closer to Asuka's age.

But why is EvilAsuka so short? Does she come from a world with bad nutrition?
Nah, time just doesn't pass for her. She is an eternal loli.
Old 2018-12-06, 00:59   Link #53
Requiem-x
The slacking one

That started as awkward as I expected, then my expectations were beaten, and then they were turned upside down. Quite the ride, this episode.

Asuka was as awkward as expected, even if her words seemed to make sense at first, but of course, it all went downhill eventually. Having said that, I sincerely and greatly appreciate there was no yelling, and worse, slapping, involved in this argument, even when Asuka completely shut down. Also, thank you for pointing out Takum iis living someone else's life, I was afraid they'd just gloss over it.

Of course, the biggest moment was at the end, where it was revealed we've been played through the entire series until now. It might nto be super smart, but I was shocked, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm always glad to be surprised when watching anime, so kudos.

This is definitely the best low tier series I've seen in a while and cant wait for next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Forgot to say.. can feel the stress when Yuu and Asuka were arguing. Two long time friends having a terrible argument. Chloe should have said something back there to diffuse the tension.

And lastly, the way Asuka thinks is a little scary to me.. her coping mechanism to big problems is depressed for a bit then suddenly cheerful the next day.
To me it was even more palpable when the girls were discussing Asuka's past, you could tell Mia' was getting more and more upset, and then they all go out to look for Asuka while she's going to god knows where.. I'm honetly surprised how intense how that felt and just how much I care about Asuka's welfare.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 08:28   Link #54
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Takum iis living someone else's life, I was afraid they'd just gloss over it.
He's really matured for his age. Being a stranger to an entirely new world. Nice that everyone of the girls are nice to him, they understand his situation. Hopefully, he won't become too stressed when he learns that Seriouska is gone permanently.

Quote:
To me it was even more palpable when the girls were discussing Asuka's past, you could tell Mia' was getting more and more upset, and then they all go out to look for Asuka while she's going to god knows where.. I'm honetly surprised how intense how that felt and just how much I care about Asuka's welfare.
I did not notice Mia very much as my attention was on the story that Yuu is telling the group. Will look again when doing a rewatch.
Old 2018-12-10, 11:10   Link #55
EroKing

Episode 11

The bad guy is actually smart for once? Too bad it didn't last long lol

This show has turned out to be a whole lot better than people have given it credit for, certainly underrated to say the least. Asuka x Yuu actually happened and I think they kissed mid-air

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-22 at 03:55.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 11:44   Link #56
Marina2

Ep.11

Whoa.....now this the ep. that made me think I am glad to stick with this show until now. Everything is surprisingly good in this ep. The dialogue, the character development, the emotion, the action scenes. And yes! Yuu x Asuka. I can say it is one of best ep. I saw in this season.

Akanesasuka (That's twilight version of Asuka) reacted strongly when she heard everyone said she wasn't their friend an our Asuka noticed that. I guess she will try to change Akanesasuka's mind somehow by going with her.

Last edited by Marina2; 2018-12-10 at 12:03.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 12:15   Link #57
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 11:

Has a dangerous clutter, because it is intelligent.. but in brute force, he's no match for the three girls.

Yu finally got to transform. Why she got a CD instead of casette tape?

Good animation fight with the giant noizi.

DAMN CLIFFHANGER!

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2018-12-10 at 12:28.
Old 2018-12-10, 12:45   Link #58
James Rye

Was pretty clear that Yuu loves Asuka given we had Ero Yuu being that honest with her own feelings and nearly all fragments share some core parts. Sensei Clutter was really good, should have just finished the job by stabbing his students instead of doing a mind lesson that ultimately failed. xD
Doesn't seem like the Twilight did a good job taking all of Lolisuka's emotions if she can get that angry being told that those girls are not her friends. Guess Asuka saw a way to make that work for her? Also feels like Seriousuka might get a return after all, yay! <3
Old 2018-12-10, 12:52   Link #59
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Ep.11
Akanesasuka (That's twilight version of Asuka) reacted strongly when she heard everyone said she wasn't their friend an our Asuka noticed that. I guess she will try to change Akanesasuka's mind somehow by going with her.
Loli Asuka looks like she just want some friends. They should befriend her.
Old 2018-12-12, 02:35   Link #60
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Loli Asuka looks like she just want some friends. They should befriend her.
Did someone say BEFRIENDING!

(friendship through superior firepower)

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote