Notices

Old 2010-05-11, 14:07   Link #81
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
And what of iron man vs eyec..I mean morrigan and the hulk vs chris
These match ups have no canon support, they're just for fun.

If the characters are as strong as they're supposed to, Iron Man will never be able to defeat Morrigan, magic beats science in Marvel and Morrigan is extremely powerful magic. Though Morrigan wouldn't be serious and would rather get Stark into bed, where she'll still win and Stark will probably wake up with a portion of his life gone.

Chris can't even scratch the Hulk. Hulk can breath in water, consume all sorts of toxins, immune to diseases and infection, survive vacuum, survive nuclear explosions and death rays. He has the regenerative properties similar to Wolverine, but he is even more durable despite Wolverine's Adamantium. He defeated Wolverine once by pulling him apart.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 14:16   Link #82
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ouch lol. But can the hulk survive getting his headn cleaved?

And don't mention dmc2 that game is considered non-canon. And when I mention dante, its dmc4 dante. Idk why they picked dmc3.

And dante can most certainly match morrigan.. inbed.

Good damn its hot in florida I can hardly think straight.. I need some wateer....
Old 2010-05-11, 14:29   Link #83
ZeroForever

LOL NOT MORE RETARDED POWER LEVEL DISCUSSIONSSSS NOESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(do we not have enough of these on gamefaqs...)

seriously people marvel and capcom both use the power of retcon... as such if i had a 100 million dollars and told marvel to make a comic involving dan beating thanos or galactus they would do it. So in short power levels mean nothing because RL money > lore for both companies.

If you go by comic vine or fanbase rankings ... hulk is considered tier level 15.... that means there are over 15 levels (few hundred different ones) of characters stronger then him lots that have the I control reality/time/space/reality blah blah powers.

BTW - Squirrel girl and Chuck Norris should be in the game and auto win...
Old 2010-05-11, 14:37   Link #84
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Ouch lol. But can the hulk survive getting his headn cleaved?

And don't mention dmc2 that game is considered non-canon. And when I mention dante, its dmc4 dante. Idk why they picked dmc3.

And dante can most certainly match morrigan.. inbed.
The question should be, "Is is possible to even amputate the Hulk, or even damage him?"

Hulk is one of those characters who are truly invincible and has no weaknesses. In fact Hulk's only weakness is his girlfriend, who doesn't work exactly like Kryptonite.

And when you ask about match ups with Hulk, you ask "Which characters has he not defeated yet."

Anyone can easily get into bed with Morrigan, she would want that, its her gain anyway.

Old 2010-05-11, 14:44   Link #85
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

so chris redfield is the capcom version of snake?

and i heard that he uses a "shocker" stick as his main weapon...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 14:44   Link #86
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I have no doubts or ever said the hulk would lose. He's my 2nd fav marvel character.

And it would be any mans gain because morrigan is hoooot lol.

And I'm also counting dante's weapons to his power pool. Such as pandora(my fav)
Old 2010-05-11, 14:50   Link #87
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Aww man I was so close to. Dropping everyone when I heard gene from godhand was gonna be in. But i t. Turn out its dante ;( sad....
Old 2010-05-11, 15:32   Link #88
Yorae_paladin1

Gene would have been cool but it seems capcom does not like him much
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 15:48   Link #89
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Because his game wasn't a big seller...sadly. he could 1shot almost everyone with dragon kick (unless they can survive in space)
Old 2010-05-11, 19:01   Link #90
Yorae_paladin1

i got godhand fun as hell but hard as hell too bad it didn't sell guess the difficulty was a turn off
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 19:28   Link #91
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

if only they got to the credits, the credits is the best part of the entire game XD

if Gene was in MvC3 i bet his ultimate would make the ending creditsg play why Gene beats the shit out of the enemy XD
Old 2010-05-11, 19:46   Link #92
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Yorae paladin1 VS Kyero Fox

Round 1... START!

I think Morrigan is way too slutty... Kind of like Felicia, put some clothes on them for god sake. Something that doesn't show an abhorrent amount of cleavage. -_-'

Regardless, I'll enjoy playing as Dante and Deadpool. I might grab the Hulk just to pound on Captain America and Morrigan. :'D

On term of abilities, combat and so on, it will be hardly canonical. It will depend on the tier of the character, and the player behind the character. Fighting who owns who is irrelevant.

You two should fight in a match, only then can you say who was right, and who was wrong. Best way, imo.

Of course, I think fighting several matches, and whoever wins the most rounds, wins the argument.

It's not ideal, but I think it will put the point across all the same. No?
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 19:55   Link #93
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

it doesnt matter, both Morrigan and dante are a lot alike. Dante doesnt want his fathers power and Morrigan doesnt want her full power or w.e is going on. in a fair fight with their normal abilities it would be a close match. but Im sure they will just settle it in bed.
Old 2010-05-11, 20:05   Link #94
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Actually Morrigan wants her powers very much, in fact her powers want to come back to her so much that it manifests itself into Lilith so that she can find her way to Morrigan.

She loves her power, she just don't want the responsibility that comes with her power. Now that she has all 3 parts of her powers, she is the ruler of Makai, she finds that boring.

Old 2010-05-11, 20:07   Link #95
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
but Im sure they will just settle it in bed.
Then Morrigan would win, because she is a succubus. Close to the same strengths and abilities isn't the same as equal in abilities. Besides, it's those kind of quirks that make fighting games fun and varying. Players have their own style, and so on.

I'd like to say Dante would win -- but that isn't absolute. Who is fighting whom is the important thing.

I think a battle is determined by who hit quickest and who has the best reach. You can't win if you can't get close enough without being slapped around or knocked down. (Which is why in Blazblue, I play as Haku-men.)

Oh well, I'm still looking forward to this. Maybe once I get actual god damn internet i'll fight you, Kyero? Lol Two Dantes...
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 20:35   Link #96
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Then Morrigan would win, because she is a succubus. Close to the same strengths and abilities isn't the same as equal in abilities. Besides, it's those kind of quirks that make fighting games fun and varying. Players have their own style, and so on.

I'd like to say Dante would win -- but that isn't absolute. Who is fighting whom is the important thing.

I think a battle is determined by who hit quickest and who has the best reach. You can't win if you can't get close enough without being slapped around or knocked down. (Which is why in Blazblue, I play as Haku-men.)

Oh well, I'm still looking forward to this. Maybe once I get actual god damn internet i'll fight you, Kyero? Lol Two Dantes...
I'll prob use DeadPool or Chris if you pick Dante.

and the fight is about their strengths in their games. where we dont know how far dante's powers can go or what would happen if he optained his fathers powers. where it can make wimpy-demons into demi-gods, just imagin if dante or vergil got ahold of it.
Old 2010-05-11, 22:31   Link #97
Blackbeard D. Kuma

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Juggernaut, Thor, and Silver Surfer, to be announced.
Old 2010-05-12, 03:41   Link #98
Westlo
Lets be reality

Marvel needs this lady to counter Morrigan/Felica's fanservice!

Would also recognize the current state of X-Men very nicely... If Sentry/Void is the final boss.. Emma Frost should really be in it..
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 07:27   Link #99
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Deadpool should get a Rochambeau super. Maybe it can work as a reversal??
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 07:51   Link #100
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

I'm guessing Dante's DT will a power-up Super. And since Nevan is being used I'm sure his other DMC3 weapons will have their place as well.

Also, I hear many in Capcom are really advocating for a proper sequel to Darkstalkers. And all this talk of Dante vs Morrigan makes me want him in the next Darkstalkers game. Capcom's already had Dante have some business with Jedah so why not expand it?

Spoiler for Jedah's Fighting Evolution ending:

Tags
capcom, crossover, fighting, ps3, xbox360